How would you feel about kayfabe mods?

I was thinking about doing a historical mod but had an idea for something different. How about a mod completely in kayfabe? Of course being able to decide a winner in matches doesn't make too much sense, but I think it would be kinda cool and unique that Undertaker and Kane were brothers, Hornswoggle was Vince's son, Edge and Vickie were married, and so on...

Thoughts?

Update: I've decided to see if this is a good idea and if people like it by trying it out with the 2020 Cornellverse first. I'm going through the history of the C-Verse, both in canon and from my own perspective and adding in negative relationships, positive relationships, and romance relationships. I've decided not to touch the Loyalty one because those have a rather significant effect on the game.

I worked on this for a few hours today, and then realized that I also had to change people's personalities to match their characters. So "Better As Heel" workers will be getting some mild negative personalities and "Amazing Babyface" workers will be getting some major positive personalities.

I think it would be fun for people to be able to change people's allegiances in the game when you turn people. For example, changing a team's relationship in the editor to Hatred after a turn, then back when they reunite, and it could be a good organization tool too.