11. Psycho Circus
  12. Risque Comedy
  13. Ruthless Aggression
  14. Wrestling Burlesque
  15. Three Ring Circus
  16. World Fusion
  17. Xtreme Adult Filth

Thank you

I can only imagine Ruthless Aggression is to represent the Ruthless Aggression era of WWE, I'll have to check it out, only product that I can think of that I would like is a modern attitude product so like the attitude product but one that doesn't need to rely on sex appeal to represent the more modern times. Also one that doesn't need to be reliant on Hardcore matches, basically i would love a product that combines the attitude era with today's sports entertainment product. While I don't think a lot of those products will be of interest to me, its quite impressive of the team to introduce 17 new ones, this game def has a bright future.

1. Carnival Days
  2. Comic Book Dark
  3. Comic Book Light
  4. Competitive Entertainment
  5. East Meets West
  6. Fast, Furious, Deadly
  7. Gritty Adult Noir
  8. Lucha Libre Burlesque
  9. Lucharesu Amped Up
  10. MMA Entertainment
  11. Psycho Circus
  12. Risque Comedy
  13. Ruthless Aggression
  14. Wrestling Burlesque
  15. Three Ring Circus
  16. World Fusion
  17. Xtreme Adult Filth

Have high, high hopes for these.

Excited for Competitive Entertainment & East Meets West.

I still wish there was something that worked accurately for NWA Powerrr & old school mid 80s WCW studio wrestling. Nothing currently fits, as the closest options expect too high a match ratio & lengthy matches or penalties. I play lots of these & Modern Throwback, Classic Southern Rasslin', or Classic Balanced just don't work accurately.

Yeah but it looks like it requires at least a hardcore-ish match per show and I'm not sure if that fits. :D

Lucha VaVoom did have hardcore matches. They also had matches that could only end by pinfall or submission, which is also a hardcore-ish match (no DQs means no rules). I remember even Bibi and Fifi were involved in one. They're only wrestlers in the BSC sense but it happened.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabin357" data-cite="sabin357" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Excited for Competitive Entertainment & East Meets West.<p> </p><p> I still wish there was something that worked accurately for NWA Powerrr & old school mid 80s WCW studio wrestling. Nothing currently fits, as the closest options expect too high a match ratio & lengthy matches or penalties. I play lots of these & Modern Throwback, Classic Southern Rasslin', or Classic Balanced just don't work accurately.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The traditional products are especially bad for small promotions, because they only run events, and therefore won't ever use angles.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="edenborn" data-cite="edenborn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've only got the free trial and that's only patched up until 1.09, so I'm pretty sure I can't check these new products out myself. <p> </p><p> Curious to know how Gritty Adult Noir differs from Xtreme Adult Filth.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> XAF has a much higher match percentage and pop weighting than GAN.</p><p> </p><p> It also has more of a focus on hardcore/brawl matches, and doesn't penalise eye candy matches.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabin357" data-cite="sabin357" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Excited for Competitive Entertainment & East Meets West.<p> </p><p> I still wish there was something that worked accurately for NWA Powerrr & old school mid 80s WCW studio wrestling. Nothing currently fits, as the closest options expect too high a match ratio & lengthy matches or penalties. I play lots of these & Modern Throwback, Classic Southern Rasslin', or Classic Balanced just don't work accurately.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Silver Age Pro Wrestling, it's got a good mix of 30/70 and 70/30 meaning you can make it all work, the only issue with it is the match length requirement and the drawback of being a bit more family-friendly than you'd probably optimally want. But the flexability is something that is hard to pass on, and the length pens aren't as bad as I had previously thought and when you get the company to the point that they would actually effect you, you should be able to do some Flair vs. Race 20-minuters.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Donners" data-cite="Donners" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>XAF has a much higher match percentage and pop weighting than GAN.<p> </p><p> It also has more of a focus on hardcore/brawl matches, and doesn't penalise eye candy matches.</p></div></blockquote>Thank you!