Your next few games

I thought this would be a fun thing to talk about.

I've sort of got my next few games planned out in my head. Having a blast with MAW at the moment - but there's other companies I'd like to play.

I try to separate games by area as much as possible t avoid hiring the same people.

So what are the next few games you're planning on giving a whirl?

What company?

Who will your Avatar be?

What will your goals be?

Why?

<p>TNA 2004</p><p> </p><p>

Jeff Jarrett (Will make him a non wrestler and don't have to have him moaning all the time)</p><p> </p><p>

Aim to actually be the competition they were meant to be to WWE</p><p> </p><p>

The best years of TNA were the 2004 - 2009 years where they got me back into watching wrestling a lot more. Unfortunately shocking decisions caused them to fall away from being any sort of competitions.</p>

<p>I'm still pretty into my VWA game a couple of years in, so I'm not sure when I'll get to another game. That said, I definitely have some different things I want to do at some point.</p><p> </p><p>

CWA</p><p>

- Probably going to play as Garcia since it feels a little wrong to stick some random character as a new booker for such a large and new company</p><p> </p><p>

ZEN</p><p>

- Kate Avatar seems like a good fit for them</p><p> </p><p>

I also saw a 1991 mod and I'd kind of like to take a run at something like Smoky Mountain wrestling.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LloydCross" data-cite="LloydCross" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50843" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> ZEN</p><p> - Kate Avatar seems like a good fit for them</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This.</p><p> </p><p> I really want to do a ZEN game.</p><p> Play as Halloween Knight and try to expand across Australia.</p><p> </p><p> EWA are on my radar too. Crazy European foolishness built around the Johansson brothers.</p><p> I wouldn't want to be Byron though. Maybe Dunton Hall</p><p> </p><p> I'd also really like to run NYCW. I've never played with them but I like them more and more.</p><p> No clue who the best avatar is. Maybe Jack Bruce for fun</p><p> </p><p> And EMLL. Because they are awesome.</p><p> </p><p> I'd also like to have a run as a hardcore promo. I've never really done that.</p><p> And workrate-heavy, technical-flyer promotion. Maybe in Canada.</p><p> </p><p> And have a go with my favourite Cverse company - HIW. UK Dragon leading them to glory...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Boltinho" data-cite="Boltinho" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50843" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <p> So what are the next few games you're planning on giving a whirl?</p><p> </p><p> What company? </p><p> </p><p> Who will your Avatar be?</p><p> </p><p> What will your goals be?</p><p> </p><p> Why?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm committed to EWA diary for the foreseeable future, but I do have some things on my list. </p><p> </p><p> 1. The India save, Probably with Giant Redwood, Peter Valentine, and The Force/Big Smack Scott/whoever amuses me the most. With the idea being that we would turn that guy into a massive national star, and job every local talent generated to him until those guys get decent enough to leave. The hook of the save would be to use regens and mold them into characters that people might want to import and generate an Indian wrestling world from scratch. </p><p> </p><p> 2. The Retro save, thinking I might do something in the early 90s New Gen Era again, Vince goes to jail in the steroids trial. Business toilets even worse than before, Jerry Jarret takes over for a bit, but the company is in dire straights, TV execs tell them that they won't be renewing RAW, or Superstars. So the board puts the company up for sale, and Ted Turner buys the company for $2M and debt relief. Linda, Jerry get golden parachutes, and Ted Turner has the wrestling world in his hands. Vince manages to get back the rights to the WWWF name and starts promoting in 1998 with all the guys Ted would cut and then the merger happens in 2000, would be a very fun long term save and diary if I've got that kind of commitment in me.</p><p> </p><p> 3. The Joshi save, I eventually plan on running a Stardom save, where I enforce the traditional Idol policy of forced retirement at age 25. Although I could try this in a fictional universe so I can really go ham on the Idol thing.</p><p> </p><p> 4. The Thunderverse/Londonverse save, I have barely touched both in the past, and I want to jump in this time. No idea who, what, or where yet. But it's my intention to do something long-term in each.</p>

This.

I really want to do a ZEN game.

Play as Halloween Knight and try to expand across Australia.

EWA are on my radar too. Crazy European foolishness built around the Johansson brothers.

I wouldn't want to be Byron though. Maybe Dunton Hall

I, Byron, am here to tell you that feminine moisture is the noblest of business. YAH!?! Do not fear the yearning you feel Boltinho, let them drink in my aging, but immaculate form for all eternity.

Gonna give the Cverse 1977 database a whirl

Probably play as Ed Henson?

Goal is to grow CWF into a national promotion/roleplay the booking of the youngish legends of the Cverse up until the 1990s, might hold off until the full full release.

I love the Cverse and I really love historical mods, so historical cverse mods are like the ultimate win win.

I usually play real world mods in the 90s, but I've been wanting to get into CVerse. The problem is I find myself not caring about most of the CVerse workers.

Then I discovered EMLL.

Now I'm thinking about starting my own Comic Book/Super Hero based company similar to EMLL. Put it in the US and try to climb. I might even start some kind of diary with it. It's been like 20 years (EWR days) since I've done one, but an over-the-top story-heavy company excites me.