When Should I Release My Mod?

When Should I Release My Mod?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. When Should I Release My Mod?

There's a couple of reasons: 1) Gives everyone a little bit more time to perfect everything and gives me time to release another BETA. 2) The game always starts on the 1st of the month, so if I set it to June, then ECW technically would not exist.

actually, technically it would exist, but it wouldnt have STARTED yet, since they announced it awhile back. But any way that would just be a technicality. Unless there's a problem where something isnt going to be done that's really going to mess up the game, I dont see the need in releasing ANOTHER beta. I dont know, I think everyone had their hopes up, me included... and this just really puts a damper on the whole mod. I know alot of us have been waiting and waiting. I myself have been putting off starting a game for the data since I came back to boards almost a month or more now. A man can only take up so much of his time playing with photo shop... So, again, unless there's something wrong, PLEASE dont push it back... If you need help doing something, then there's plenty guys who would help, just say the word. I am one of them!!

I agree, the sooner the better. Not that detail isn't a priority but I've played a few good flowing games with the BETA's so far so I have full confidence in the next release. While I'm posting, thanks again TCP for all your work on bringing this thing together it's really shaping up to be something special and quite challenging. Cant' wait to play

I agree with the general June 14th consensus, assuming everything is where you want it to be. This could be version 1.0 of your data (set to start in June) and then release version 1.5 or some-such number in early July.

JUNE 14th IT IS! I'M PSYCHED NOW, BRING ON THE PAIN! That being said, if I don't have the photos I need, I might have to delay anyway! So keep the pics coming in. Look at the BETA and guess at which workers likely do not have a pic and get one. People like Simon Inoki and some of the Joshi's as well as all workers from the lower Japanese promotions and all Japanese free agents! So there we have it, release is still June 14th, providing I have all photos and logos in place!

[QUOTE=panix04]looks like im story writing this weekend then! never mind i didnt wanna keep my wife anyway![/QUOTE] I'll have her! :D Well Saturday is a right-off editing-wise anyway. The rest of teh time, you could just watch the World Cup, whilst editing! That's what I'm doing! England expects!

I think you should release it whenever you yourself feel it's complete. I don't think it's good to stick to a release date, incase you feel you don't want to release it by June 14th. And obviously we don't want incomplete data. :) I chose Other.

[QUOTE=forlan]Your not a traitor are you Canada :o <_< Get back to working on my Ontario scene, or you'll get no brunch[/QUOTE] Now, now Forlan, to be fair he did offer to do that scene for me first before you lured him away with candy and beer! :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=forlan]You have to make it sound so seedy :o[/QUOTE] You can keep him in T-Zone, there's no more room in my bed, what with lukie, s-kay, toddthebod, darkfire, Panix and his misses. Still... Good Times!

Archived