scheduling question

I want to run a Feb-may Season.

how do I set up my weekly show to only run during my season window?

or do I need to add all 32 shows for the season as separate annual events?

You would have to turn the show to dormant at the end of when your season is and then make it active when you want your season to start fresh.

I want to run a Feb-may Season.

how do I set up my weekly show to only run during my season window?

or do I need to add all 32 shows for the season as separate annual events?

You need to set your weekly show as an Event (not as a TV show)

When modifying it set it to weekly schedule instead of annual.

Then the bottom right 2 boxes (revives and goes dormant) set to Feb and June respectively.

Your show should then run weekly from Feb to end of May

You would have to turn the show to dormant at the end of when your season is and then make it active when you want your season to start fresh.

yeah, the quote bellow SHOULD work but does not. turn it off and on requires remembering. So instead 32 annual events it is.

You need to set your weekly show as an Event (not as a TV show)

When modifying it set it to weekly schedule instead of annual.

Then the bottom right 2 boxes (revives and goes dormant) set to Feb and June respectively.

Your show should then run weekly from Feb to end of May

that does not work, unless you change the year next to it, at the end of each season. it requires a year. it looks more like instruction for historical mods. :cool:

yeah, the quote bellow SHOULD work but does not. turn it off and on requires remembering. So instead 32 annual events it is.

that does not work, unless you change the year next to it, at the end of each season. it requires a year. it looks more like instruction for historical mods. :cool:

Sorry guys. Never done it myself but I assumed that is what this was for. My bad

There is also the ability to have a “season” schedule in the game and let it generate shows for you within your season.

I've been experimenting with a similar setup and this looks like the best way to go. Based on my tests, establishing a season(s) will automatically stop events from happening outside of the defined season timeline.