Modern Warriors 3 (Real World Mod) Updates by Maxicheezestick

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Shuji" data-cite="Shuji" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why not add Morgan Charriere ? The new Featherweight Cage Warriors champion and most famous french fighter</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He was on my list to be added. Great body shot ko yesterday.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="maxicheezestick" data-cite="maxicheezestick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He was on my list to be added. Great body shot ko yesterday.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, that was the debut of MMA on a Free TV Channel in France, that was incredible.</p>

Maxicheezestick, you are the best!

Pls add Ontiveros, Francisco Figueiredo, Ray Rodriguez, Victor Rodriguez, Jamey Simmons, Jeremiah Wells, Dean Barry, Johnny Munoz, Cameron Else, Calen Born and Austin Springer (all UFC), Ilyas Khamzin and Denis Lavrentyev (partners of Petr Yan, possible UFC fighters), Melsik Baghdasaryan (DWCS winner), Chorshanbe Chorshanbiev and Mohammad Heibati (FNG trash talkers, russian pop-mma stars), promotions CFFC, Combate Americas

And change weight classes of these fighters pls - Tristan Connelly (lightweight), Jared Gordon (featherweight), Justin Jaynes (featherweight/lightweight), Aaron Phillips (bantamweight), Nathan Maness (bantamweight), Jonathan Pearce (featherweight), Guido Cannetti (bantamweight), Strickland (middleweight)

Up skills: Jamahall Hill, Ottman Azaitar, Greg Hardy, Marlon Vera, David Dvorak, Mackenzie Dern striking, Daniel Rodriguez, Islam Makhachev, Geoff Neal, Bryce Mitchell

Down skills: Montana de la Rosa, Aiemann Zahabi (?), Chase Hooper striking skills, Justin Jaynes, Deron Winn muay thai, Jacare and other UFC veterans

and update FNG champions if you can ;)

Hey Maxi,

I am going to be furloughed the next 2 months starting next week due to my industry slowing down and there is a good chance I am going to go through your most recent release (January) thoroughly. I will be looking at all fighters, companies, etc and give the database a thorough overall for guys who aren't fighting anymore and companies that are most likely closed. If this is ok with you, I will be in touch via PM.

Hey Guys,

thanks for all your work! Really appreciate the work you've put into this. I saw an article on MMA Prospects website which I thought could make an interesting addition to the mod. The article is (https://mma-prospects.com/2020/12/16/scouting-the-best-prospects-with-five-fights-or-less-part-1/) basically the top prospects that have 5 fights or less. Thought some of these fighters could good to add so there is a nice batch of young fighters in the mod.

Thanks again for all the work you guys do for this mod, it's really appreciated.

Hey Guys,

thanks for all your work! Really appreciate the work you've put into this. I saw an article on MMA Prospects website which I thought could make an interesting addition to the mod. The article is (https://mma-prospects.com/2020/12/16/scouting-the-best-prospects-with-five-fights-or-less-part-1/) basically the top prospects that have 5 fights or less. Thought some of these fighters could good to add so there is a nice batch of young fighters in the mod.

Thanks again for all the work you guys do for this mod, it's really appreciated.

I’ve been looking at this as well. Shawn Bitter/mmawizard does some really great work. I use his work a lot when creating fighters.

• 2 weeks later...
This might be a dumb question but is there any way to just update my game with each release? For example, I'm using the November update right now but do I have to do a full restart when January comes out or is there a way to just include the updates to it?

This might be a dumb question but is there any way to just update my game with each release? For example, I'm using the November update right now but do I have to do a full restart when January comes out or is there a way to just include the updates to it?

Unfortunately, I don’t think there is any way to carryover saves from update to update. If you just want to add fighters in you could go into the editor while in your save and import fighters from the newest update. You would still have to sign them to you company though.

Unfortunately, I don’t think there is any way to carryover saves from update to update. If you just want to add fighters in you could go into the editor while in your save and import fighters from the newest update. You would still have to sign them to you company though.

awesome, that's exactly what Im looking for. Btw I really appreciate you doing this, if you ever need an extra hand with anything lemme know!

Hey everyone,

Happy New Year!

The January update is posted on the first page.

I'd like to thank Pontarii, Daelh, Wayne28, and Southside_Hitman for his logos. You are all amazing!

This month's update features updated fighters, records, stats, events like normal.

The big addition this month is the additions of four new promotions. Eagle FC, UAE Warriors, Unified MMA, and Cage Fury Fighting Championships have all been added. These promotions have replaced RCC, Taura MMA, TKO, and PLMMA. Also in this update is the addition of over 60 new fighters.

As always if you see something that needs to be fixed or if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Hope you all enjoy!

hello again ;)

ich just watched a little thru the characters (haven't watched anyone)

and the only person i saw with a number at potential is melissa martinez (86).

is this by accident or is there a reason for? :)

I believe she was added by someone else. I prefer to not fill the potential attribute so I’ll probably remove it.