Modern Warriors 3 (Real World Mod) Updates by Maxicheezestick

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Love the update btw just have a quick question, with the free folder in the bodies folder do we have to modify them to also create face pictures to make them valid then just obviously make sure the names are exact or are there any other major changes that need to be made?</p><p>

Also if I wanted to un-retire some fighters how could I do that?</p><p>

Thanks appreciate it</p>

Love the update btw just have a quick question, with the free folder in the bodies folder do we have to modify them to also create face pictures to make them valid then just obviously make sure the names are exact or are there any other major changes that need to be made?

Also if I wanted to un-retire some fighters how could I do that?

Thanks appreciate it

So with the free folder pictures it looks like a lot of those can't really be modified to fit the dimensions of what the body pictures need to be but they can be cut into face pictures. For faces, they will have to be cut to 150x150 and also need to be saved as a jpeg.

There are multiple ways to un-retire fighters. In the main editor, go to the characters tab and find the fighter you want and change their status to active fighter. If your in a game you will have to find the fighter, click talk to, and ask them if they will un-retire. Fighters over 40 or with low popularity will not un-retire so you will have to edit them if you want them to accept.

So with the free folder pictures it looks like a lot of those can't really be modified to fit the dimensions of what the body pictures need to be but they can be cut into face pictures. For faces, they will have to be cut to 150x150 and also need to be saved as a jpeg.

There are multiple ways to un-retire fighters. In the main editor, go to the characters tab and find the fighter you want and change their status to active fighter. If your in a game you will have to find the fighter, click talk to, and ask them if they will un-retire. Fighters over 40 or with low popularity will not un-retire so you will have to edit them if you want them to accept.

Oh ok that makes a lot of sense because I was curious if they were just additional photos to use but without matching face photos so was trying to see if I could get them to load up when dragging over because I had issues in the past with invalid picture crashes and just somehow really heavy amount of repeats of the same pictures being re-used so thought I would try to mix up. So that's great to know.

And oh so I have change them before I start the game, I see that makes sense. And I had fighters that didn't want to un-retire even though I edited their popularity in the past is there any other specific stats I need to change, or is there a specific level of popularity they need? (I had fighters join my company late so by the time I could really use they were already at kinda bad records even though I had made their skills great).

Really appreciate the answers and the quick response just trying to learn as many in's and outs to make some unique situations in my next play through.

And oh so I have change them before I start the game, I see that makes sense. And I had fighters that didn't want to un-retire even though I edited their popularity in the past is there any other specific stats I need to change, or is there a specific level of popularity they need? (I had fighters join my company late so by the time I could really use they were already at kinda bad records even though I had made their skills great).

Really appreciate the answers and the quick response just trying to learn as many in's and outs to make some unique situations in my next play through.

I don't know exactly what popularity to put them at but I would say the minimum would be high level regional in the region that your company operates in.

Hey everyone,

The February update is posted on the first page.

I'd like to thank Pontarii, Daelh, Wayne28, and BigShowCollins for their help with this months mod. You are all amazing!

This month's update features updated fighters, records, stats, events like normal.

This month also features the addition of 50 fighters, mostly prospects, provided by Wayne28. As well as the normal monthly additions that I have made as well.

A good number of fighters have also received stat updates. With the help of UFCstats I have updated a lot of fighters in an effort to help them replicate how they fight in real life.

As always if you see something that needs to be fixed or if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Hope you all enjoy!

Hey everyone,

The February update is posted on the first page.

I'd like to thank Pontarii, Daelh, Wayne28, and BigShowCollins for their help with this months mod. You are all amazing!

This month's update features updated fighters, records, stats, events like normal.

This month also features the addition of 50 fighters, mostly prospects, provided by Wayne28. As well as the normal monthly additions that I have made as well.

A good number of fighters have also received stat updates. With the help of UFCstats I have updated a lot of fighters in an effort to help them replicate how they fight in real life.

As always if you see something that needs to be fixed or if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Hope you all enjoy!

thank you!!!

sounds very good!!!

do you have a list of the newly added fighters?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="maxicheezestick" data-cite="maxicheezestick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey everyone,<p> </p><p> The February update is posted on the first page.</p><p> </p><p> I'd like to thank Pontarii, Daelh, Wayne28, and BigShowCollins for their help with this months mod. You are all amazing!</p><p> </p><p> This month's update features updated fighters, records, stats, events like normal.</p><p> </p><p> This month also features the addition of 50 fighters, mostly prospects, provided by Wayne28. As well as the normal monthly additions that I have made as well. </p><p> </p><p> A good number of fighters have also received stat updates. With the help of UFCstats I have updated a lot of fighters in an effort to help them replicate how they fight in real life. </p><p> </p><p> As always if you see something that needs to be fixed or if you have any suggestions, please let me know.</p><p> </p><p> Hope you all enjoy!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for all the work and pics buddy!</p>

I think Lara Procopio needs a big buff. She just dominated Molly McCann on the ground and held her own on the feet. Her only loss was a split desicsion to Karol Rosa a weight class above at Bantamweight. Also move her to flyweight. She has decent standup, good wrestling and top control, maybe lacking in submission defence. Also BJJ Black belt.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Daelh" data-cite="Daelh" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think Lara Procopio needs a big buff. She just dominated Molly McCann on the ground and held her own on the feet. Her only loss was a split desicsion to Karol Rosa a weight class above at Bantamweight. Also move her to flyweight. She has decent standup, good wrestling and top control, maybe lacking in submission defence. Also BJJ Black belt.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Agree 100%. She looked great. Thanks buddy.</p>

I think Lara Procopio needs a big buff. She just dominated Molly McCann on the ground and held her own on the feet. Her only loss was a split desicsion to Karol Rosa a weight class above at Bantamweight. Also move her to flyweight. She has decent standup, good wrestling and top control, maybe lacking in submission defence. Also BJJ Black belt.

Karol Rosa needs to upgrade too

• 2 weeks later...

Hei Maxi!

I've been playing in the January version for a while and here are a few problems that I've noticed and written down:

• Matt Mitrione: record is 13-8-0-1, his chin strength surely isn't in the 70s anymore, as he's coming off 2 violent KO losses.
  • Tai Tuivasa: his record should be 11-3
  • Francimar Barrosso: record should be 25-7-1-1
  • Gerald Meerschaert's chin is 98 despite the fact he got KOed in less than 20 seconds in his last fight, and in less than 2 minutes in the fight before that.
  • Paul Daley has 16 losses in the game, 17 IRL.
  • Brent Primus surely should have his bottom control at least in the low 70s, he's a BJJ master who pulled off a gogoplata in Bellator.
  • Alexander Romanov should have the Bulldog Choke Master (closest thing in game for his forearm choke).
  • Apti Bimarzaev (3-0 in ACA) is a pretty major featherweight prospect that's not in the game. He's 16-3, on a 12 fight winning streak.
  • There's another talented ACA fighter that could be inlcuded, Brazilian Charles Henrique (2-1 in ACA, coming off a close SD loss), will fight Azam Gaforov tonight. He's a 12-2 flyweight.
  • Juancamilo Ronderos would be another intersting flyweight prospect to add, he's 4-0, coming off a win against ex-UFC fighter Eric Shelton, training at Xtreme Couture.
  • Tatsuki Saomoto is a 16-2 Flyweight who's 2-0 in Rizin and 1-0 in Deep.
  • Eric Shelton is 12-6 in game, 13-7 in real life (I'd also add to his XP from 60 to 68).
  • Hiroshi Minowa is a 12-2 FlyW, 11-2 in Shooto, 1-0 in ONE.
  • Talito Bernanrdo is 5-4 in game, 6-4 IRL.
  • Montana de la Rosa surely deserves to have the Armbar Master and RNC Master attributes, since she has 4 armbar finishes and 4 RNC finishes in her 11 wins.
  • Daiana Torquato never got KOd or TKOd, she surely should have her chin at least in the 60s. Also, her record doesn't include her latest win.
  • Grant Dawson surely should have the RNC master attribute, as he has 9/16 of his wins came via RNC.
  • Damon Jackson should likely have the RNC master attribute as well, as 8/18 wins came via RNC. Also, his ground game should be buffed, as 14 out of his 18 wins came via submission.
  • Vanessa Melo has 91 armlock submissions having 0 armlock victories and only 1 submission win in her 11 victories.
  • Michael Page should have better ratings on his knee strikes, submission attack and creative striking.

Also, there are some fighters with 0 experience, here are what Experience ratings I gave them (1xp point/round fought + 1xp point/year since debut): Ricky Simon (53), Said Nurmagomedov (47), Sean Brady (48), Yosuke Saruta (100, and his record doesn't include his most recent win), Azam Gaforov (41), Vanessa Melo (65).

These problems are obviously minor and pretty easy to fix (maybe except adding some of the guys I mentioned). Thanks for blessing us with this awesome mod and updating it so often!

Hei Maxi!

I've been playing in the January version for a while and here are a few problems that I've noticed and written down:

• Matt Mitrione: record is 13-8-0-1, his chin strength surely isn't in the 70s anymore, as he's coming off 2 violent KO losses.
  • Tai Tuivasa: his record should be 11-3
  • Francimar Barrosso: record should be 25-7-1-1
  • Gerald Meerschaert's chin is 98 despite the fact he got KOed in less than 20 seconds in his last fight, and in less than 2 minutes in the fight before that.
  • Paul Daley has 16 losses in the game, 17 IRL.
  • Brent Primus surely should have his bottom control at least in the low 70s, he's a BJJ master who pulled off a gogoplata in Bellator.
  • Alexander Romanov should have the Bulldog Choke Master (closest thing in game for his forearm choke).
  • Apti Bimarzaev (3-0 in ACA) is a pretty major featherweight prospect that's not in the game. He's 16-3, on a 12 fight winning streak.
  • There's another talented ACA fighter that could be inlcuded, Brazilian Charles Henrique (2-1 in ACA, coming off a close SD loss), will fight Azam Gaforov tonight. He's a 12-2 flyweight.
  • Juancamilo Ronderos would be another intersting flyweight prospect to add, he's 4-0, coming off a win against ex-UFC fighter Eric Shelton, training at Xtreme Couture.
  • Tatsuki Saomoto is a 16-2 Flyweight who's 2-0 in Rizin and 1-0 in Deep.
  • Eric Shelton is 12-6 in game, 13-7 in real life (I'd also add to his XP from 60 to 68).
  • Hiroshi Minowa is a 12-2 FlyW, 11-2 in Shooto, 1-0 in ONE.
  • Talito Bernanrdo is 5-4 in game, 6-4 IRL.
  • Montana de la Rosa surely deserves to have the Armbar Master and RNC Master attributes, since she has 4 armbar finishes and 4 RNC finishes in her 11 wins.
  • Daiana Torquato never got KOd or TKOd, she surely should have her chin at least in the 60s. Also, her record doesn't include her latest win.
  • Grant Dawson surely should have the RNC master attribute, as he has 9/16 of his wins came via RNC.
  • Damon Jackson should likely have the RNC master attribute as well, as 8/18 wins came via RNC. Also, his ground game should be buffed, as 14 out of his 18 wins came via submission.
  • Vanessa Melo has 91 armlock submissions having 0 armlock victories and only 1 submission win in her 11 victories.
  • Michael Page should have better ratings on his knee strikes, submission attack and creative striking.

Also, there are some fighters with 0 experience, here are what Experience ratings I gave them (1xp point/round fought + 1xp point/year since debut): Ricky Simon (53), Said Nurmagomedov (47), Sean Brady (48), Yosuke Saruta (100, and his record doesn't include his most recent win), Azam Gaforov (41), Vanessa Melo (65).

These problems are obviously minor and pretty easy to fix (maybe except adding some of the guys I mentioned). Thanks for blessing us with this awesome mod and updating it so often!

Thank you very much. I’ll look these over and make the changes. Appreciate your help.