Is It Not Possible To Reach Titantic?

Hey everyone.

I just did a long sim with basically the default data until 2031. One of the things that stood out to me was no one reaching Titanic size.

SWF have run away with this sim and are a large company with about a billion dollars in the bank. They qualify as a Titanic company in every region except Tasmania, where they are only a 55.

In Oceania, their sizes are as follows

New South Wales - 91

Queensland - 91

South Australia - 80

Victoria - 89

Western Australia - 80

Tasmania - 55

New Zealand - 80

Their broadcasters cover Tasmania the same way they cover the rest of the regions in the area, so I assume this is tied to area importance which I believe is now called Potential Fan Base. Tasmania has a "Tiny" potential fan base of 15%, which I understand is because of it's remoteness and lack of professional wrestling culture.

So due to the way Potential Fan Base is set up in the default database, is it actually not possible to reach titanic size? What am I missing in the equation here for Tasmania? Just trying to understand this a little better! Thanks.

From the looks of it I would say that they have medium size coverage in the Oceania area. They could hit Titanic, but they would need to get more coverage there.

Ah that would make sense, thank you, I hadn't considered their coverage needed to be higher. I saw that they were able to hit 90s with what they had and didn't realize a higher level would be able to make up the difference that much. Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...
I am in January 2022 of an SWF save and I cannot get to Titanic due to Tasmania. I’m stuck at 75 popularity there. I have Enormous coverage there thanks to the SWF network I developed. I have built an arena, started a new company and built a school there, all in hopes of developing the area. Maybe that will eventually work.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PaulVercillo" data-cite="PaulVercillo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51524" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am in January 2022 of an SWF save and I cannot get to Titanic due to Tasmania. I’m stuck at 75 popularity there. I have Enormous coverage there thanks to the SWF network I developed. I have built an arena, started a new company and built a school there, all in hopes of developing the area. Maybe that will eventually work.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Have you held shows in Tasmania? From your post it’s not clear.</p>

<p>I've raised points about this in the suggestions forum. It's impossible, whether the AI is not clever or ambitious enough, I'm not sure.</p><p> </p><p>

But yes. It appears that to break the limit imposed by the mechanic, the company has to hold shows in backwater areas like Tasmania and Eastern Europe.</p>