Inspiration Help

I’ve been struggling with inspiration for a diary I’m planning to write, but I think I’ve got the basic idea down. I’ve fiddled with the Cornellverse to make it much tougher for independent companies and I’ve pillaged most of the top in-ring talent and moved them to the big boys. So I’m ready for the challenge.

But, I’m struggling with the company I plan to run. I want to make it a proper throwback to the early 1980s: sort of small scale and regional with old school wrestling flavour (very much like NYCW but not them).

What I’m struggling with is the exact location and the company name. I think I’d like it to avoid any mention of the region (for potential expansion), but I’m really struggling for a name. Anyone got any ideas. Also Logos would be great too. :D

While not location specific, they are area specific so i'm not sure if you'd want them or not but I did these two a while back:

Tri-State Pro Wrestling (Tri-State) and Uncle Sam's Wrestling (Mid South)

TPW.jpg USW.jpg

Alternatively you could come up with a name using the initials. Total Pro Wrestling, United States Wrestling etc. (i'm assuming you wanted an American promotion, as I do have a few for the UK too)

That Uncle SAM’s one is wonderful. But sadly not quite what I’m going for. Glory Pro Wrestling is also a great suggestion. I’ve just discovered a promotion called NWA Power which is almost exactly the sort of look and feel (probably a bit too polished for my starter fed though.

Am I right in thinking there isn’t an NWA equivalent in the Cornellverse? An overseeing group in the 70/80s which tied all the territories together before SWF came along?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smmccallum" data-cite="smmccallum" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51794" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>check out Taker4455's logos theres a ton for a texas based ALL Star Wrestling<p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545787" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545787</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you so so much. These are great.</p>