How important is Star Quality?

Hi guys new to the game. I just want to know how important an attribute is Star Quality. In my SWF game I want to give a rocket push to Hollywood Bret Starr and make him my central guy but I am bit worried by his lowish SQ(82) it is worthwhile putting him over my 90+ SQ guys will his popularity cap out earlier then I expect from my main guy

Thoughts?

<p>If its the same as previous TEWs if they had between 90 ans 100 it could have around 4-5 points extra on matches and angles. And i believe Charisma works or worked similar.</p><p> </p><p>

Between 80 and 89 is 3-4 points, 70-79 adds 2-3 points</p><p> </p><p>

I believe DerekB wrote that in a 2013 mod making guide.</p><p> </p><p>

When working out company wars, Star Quality is hugely important.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Xoib" data-cite="Xoib" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51872" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi guys new to the game. I just want to know how important an attribute is Star Quality. In my SWF game I want to give a rocket push to Hollywood Bret Starr and make him my central guy but I am bit worried by his lowish SQ(82) it is worthwhile putting him over my 90+ SQ guys will his popularity cap out earlier then I expect from my main guy<p> .</p><p> Thoughts?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In previous versions of the game star quality was one of two major factors in determining a worker's destiny role, charisma being the other. Basically, it determines a worker's popularity cap. Depending on the mod, a SQ of 82 is pretty good. It usually means the workers potential ceiling will be as a star or super star of a top promotion depending on the destiny role. It's rare for a worker with 82 SQ to have a pop cap of 70 for instance.</p><p> </p><p> Also, it used to be the SQ plus popularity determined the worker's "draw" or number used to determine his/her overall value for promotional wars, both regional and national. </p><p> </p><p> Adam said in the developers journal that SQ is both a mutable feature and that popularity caps are more static in 2020. Also, I think the formula for determining a worker's value for regional and national wars may be tweaked for 2020 as well. So you may want to check the developers journal to see if what I've conveyed is still accurate. It's been awhile since I've read the developer's journal.</p>