Alternative CornellVerse 2018 Mod (FULL RELEASE!)

You’re one person, doing a tremendous job. I’ve pumped hundreds of hours into the 2018 mod. Take your time, I’m sure it’ll be excellent!

I am really looking forward to this!! We have a group, you are doing this solo dolo AFAIK :D I can't imagine lol.

I'm a big fan of CV18 and I'm sure I will feel the same for CV22!

Cheers guys! Tbh I was sorta kidding, I do think this has taken me ages, but at the same time I am impressed by you Cverse23 guys!

Ok, time for a quick Sunday update!

Europe has been completed, so the list of European promotions is:

Russian POWER Wrestling

Next Level Pro Wrestling

Scandinavian Pro Wrestling

European Wrestling All-Stars

Ultimate European Wrestling

Victory Wrestling Association

ZEN: Andorra

Legit Female Fighters

Ice Queens Of Kiev

On top of that update, I thought I'd throw some numbers at people when it comes to the wrestlers in the game...for if you're a stat nerd like me! It gives some indication of how different certain game areas are

Total number of active wrestlers:

Default 2020 Database: 1731

2022 Mod: 3187

Total Difference: =1456

Total number of Male active wrestlers:

Default 2020 Database: 1548

2022 Mod: 2596

Total Difference: +1048

Total number of Male active wrestlers USA:

Default 2020 Database: 431

2022 Mod: 818

Total Difference: +387

Total number of Male active wrestlers Canada:

Default 2020 Database: 117

2022 Mod: 237

Total Difference: +120

Total number of Male active wrestlers Mexico:

Default 2020 Database: 315

2022 Mod: 200

Total Difference: +115

Total number of Male active wrestlers Japan:

Default 2020 Database: 284

2022 Mod: 363

Total Difference: +79

Total number of Male active wrestlers British Isles:

Default 2020 Database: 138

2022 Mod: 294

Total Difference: +156

Total number of Male active wrestlers Europe:

Default 2020 Database: 107

2022 Mod: 202

Total Difference: +95

Total number of Female active wrestlers:

Default 2020 Database: 183

2022 Mod: 591

Total Difference: +408

Total number of Female active wrestlers USA:

Default 2020 Database: 75

2022 Mod: 219

Total Difference: +144

Total number of Female active wrestlers Canada:

Default 2020 Database: 22

2022 Mod: 79

Total Difference: +57

Total number of Female active wrestlers Mexico:

Default 2020 Database: 22

2022 Mod: 57

Total Difference: +35

Total number of Female active wrestlers Japan:

Default 2020 Database: 45

2022 Mod: 75

Total Difference: +30

Total number of Female active wrestlers British Isles:

Default 2020 Database: 0

2022 Mod: 64

Total Difference: +64

Total number of Female active wrestlers Europe:

Default 2020 Database: 11

2022 Mod: 57

Total Difference: +46

And as a bonus here's the active companies breakdown:

Default data

USA - 12

Canada -2

Mexico - 4

British Isles - 3

Japan - 7

Europe - 3

Oceania - 4

3 Integrated promotions, 2 women's promotions

2022 Mod

USA - 26 (+14)

Canada - 9 (+7)

Mexico - 9 (+5)

British Isles - 11 (+8)

Japan - 13 (+6)

Europe - 9 (+6)

Oceania (So Far) - 8 (+4)

11 integrated promotions (+8) and 13 women's promotions (+11)

My biggest takes from that is that Britain and women's wrestling have been expanded massively lol

I like the stats posted, shows how much variety there is and why I love the original 2018 mod.

Can't wait until this comes out in a couple months, definitely will be sinking a lot of hours into this like I did 2018.

Yeah I enjoyed the stats, didn't realise quite so much has been added, seems even more when broken down like that

So I think I posted on here (might have been to someone in private message) that I knew Oceania would go quickly because I wasn't planning to create any new companies or workers.

Whilst setting up the rosters for all the active promotions I ended up created a new dojo, 6 new unemployed graduates, 2 new employed workers...and 2 new companies!!

But...rosters are set up at least.

Also this mod has just passed 900 downloads, so once again thank you to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Really hoping to see some of what makes CVerse 2018 so special incorporated into Historian's 2023 mod as well -- I just felt like the default database was lacking some of the complexities among worker relationships etc. CVerse '18 just feels more complete and I can't wait to see what you do with the '22 mod.

Really hoping to see some of what makes CVerse 2018 so special incorporated into Historian's 2023 mod as well -- I just felt like the default database was lacking some of the complexities among worker relationships etc. CVerse '18 just feels more complete and I can't wait to see what you do with the '22 mod.

I have done a lot of work on relationships, but they are difficult to get right. I feel a troublemaker who's been working 5 shows a months with a company for 10 years should have a few enemies...but I think I mentioned on here before, that 1 shimmering tension relationship can cause a whole backstage atmosphere to collapse overnight sometimes lol

I have added 2,492 more worker relationships in the 2022 mod, compared to 2018, and it'll either be something that really adds to playing, or something I go back and edit lol.

But I just hate seeing irrepressible positive outlook nicest people in the world sitting with no friends lol but tbh that number makes it seem like loads, it's not as many as it seems, especially as hundreds of them are from the fallout/antics of one company

Another quick update -

I was actually way ahead of schedule at one point...then covid hit! Had it bad for two weeks, finally tested negative today but still feeling rough as

So that slowed things down significantly on good days...came to a grinding halt on the bad days!

But the good news is I have not only completed the three biggest/most time consuming companies in Oceania, but I have done some work on getting free pictures sorted for the release AND I added one more USA company...because why not??

So with Hoosier State Pro Wrestling added that takes USA to 27 active companies, five of which are insignificant, it's always good to have a few of those really small regional promotions around.

Oceania now has six companies for me to complete, but a few of them are very small so shouldn't take too long, as long as health holds out!

So Oceania completes companies

RAW

Athletic Empire

Cutting Edge Wrestling

Another quick update -

I was actually way ahead of schedule at one point...then covid hit! Had it bad for two weeks, finally tested negative today but still feeling rough as

So that slowed things down significantly on good days...came to a grinding halt on the bad days!

But the good news is I have not only completed the three biggest/most time consuming companies in Oceania, but I have done some work on getting free pictures sorted for the release AND I added one more USA company...because why not??

So with Hoosier State Pro Wrestling added that takes USA to 27 active companies, five of which are insignificant, it's always good to have a few of those really small regional promotions around.

Oceania now has six companies for me to complete, but a few of them are very small so shouldn't take too long, as long as health holds out!

So Oceania completes companies

RAW

Athletic Empire

Cutting Edge Wrestling

Sucks that COVID put you behind schedule. Take as much time as you need man if you're still feeling things lingering.

Sucks that COVID put you behind schedule. Take as much time as you need man if you're still feeling things lingering.

Tested positive again today so not quite over yet haha

That said...I started working on APW at around 11am, and I completed them just four hours later which is crazy.

So one more company down already, I will get back on schedule!

• 2 weeks later...

Struggling big time with post-covid migraines and exhaustion...

But this is nearing completion. Today BoxOfWhispers sent over the data for the new Australian women's division, I am just sending it back to him now to check over the final product, and then that will be every company in the data completed

I think have around 60 unemployed Oceania workers to go through, will be done over the weekend

Four years worth of end of year awards to do, should be a quick job

A write-up for ZEN: Mexico, won't take long

Then around 12 future workers graduating thee of the dojo's that need more detailed characters coming from them

And that is it!! Unless something insane happens (touch wood) it's 100% certain for early next week!

I just discovered this mod, what an incredible work you've done on it! Incredible inspiration to start a new save...

Also you are right about the Weird Sisters, Willr0ck struck gold with them (and if someone helped create them then they did too)

I did help Willr0ck a bit with his mod, and the sisters were one of my creations, although of course the art was entirely Willr0ck. :)

I just discovered this mod, what an incredible work you've done on it! Incredible inspiration to start a new save...

I did help Willr0ck a bit with his mod, and the sisters were one of my creations, although of course the art was entirely Willr0ck. :)

Thank you, I appreciate that!

I thought I remembered someone helped with the characters, they're great ones!

As someone currently dealing with his own COVID troubles at the moment. I'm very glad to hear that this is coming out very soon. Will be very nice to mess around in while I isolate.

Sorry to hear you're having issues to, it really is horrible! Hopefully the mod will be a distraction!

And that is it!! Unless something insane happens (touch wood) it's 100% certain for early next week!

This is so great news! My holiday just started and I finally have some spare time so if this comes soon then I'd have good time to sink my teeth in.

Very interested to see how Canada is in 2022 and what kind of promotion DAVID is.

This is so great news! My holiday just started and I finally have some spare time so if this comes soon then I'd have good time to sink my teeth in.

Very interested to see how Canada is in 2022 and what kind of promotion DAVID is.

IT SHOULD Be Tomorrow, however things aRE CURRENTLY dELyaYED AS MY CaPS LOCK KEEPS doing this AGAin. I haVE JUST SIX MORE charECTERS To CrEATE BUT i CAnt TYPE THEM Up!

Very excited for this. I loved the 18 version, had fun a lot of fun with WLW, AAA, CGC saves.

Would love to know where TCW stands in 22.

Glad to hear it!

It's just typical I am so close to the finish line and laptop has gone crazy, BUT it is getting there! I’m 99.9% sure it’ll be out tomorrow!

Also you listed three of the companies i thought it would be most fun to play!

Glad to hear it!

It's just typical I am so close to the finish line and laptop has gone crazy, BUT it is getting there! I’m 99.9% sure it’ll be out tomorrow!

Also you listed three of the companies i thought it would be most fun to play!

YAY!!! :D

I was just checking to see if you posted anything about a release date and BOOM.