Alternative CornellVerse 2018 Mod (FULL RELEASE!)

This is great, thanks! Been pretty on and off with TEW lately and not so hyped about real world mods so Cornellverse has been filling the void before Thunderverse releases. Gonna take a jump on this, there are some very interesting promotions. Had a run some months ago with Battles of Hell.

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

. Had a run some months ago with Battles of Hell.

Battles of hell are so fun to book. I tend to have great ideas for guys in any company, but after 6 months get bored of them,its good to just have a way I can kill them off and bring in someone new lol

Just to say that this is the database I spend most of my time in and I will very likely will keep up with games here when the Thunderverse releases. Thank you for all the work that went into this.

Very much looking forward to seeing what you do for the 2022 mod.

Again I really appreciate that! I've probably said this before but the mod on TEW2020 doesn't even get half the downloads it was on 2016, but I am glad people who are using it are enjoying it!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NowThenMates" data-cite="NowThenMates" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51891" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've not really played much TEW since January but this Mod was my favourite out of all of the ones I've tried this year, defintely going to give this ago & maybe revive my Project Eve save! but yeah great work as always!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Small spoiler alert - Project EVE will be an active promotion on the 2022 version!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lavelleuk" data-cite="lavelleuk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51891" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Small spoiler alert - Project EVE will be an active promotion on the 2022 version!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nice, that and Neotokyo were my two favourites in the Revolution mod so that has me all the more hyped.</p>

What I don't like of the mod- The situation of the japanese wrestling. I know it is just personal taste but wrestling in Japan is tradition, and tradition is Burning Hammer and PGHW.

What I do like- Everything Else! The new promotions, the new workers, the pictures... Is a masterjob.

Kudos!

What I don't like of the mod- The situation of the japanese wrestling. I know it is just personal taste but wrestling in Japan is tradition, and tradition is Burning Hammer and PGHW.

What I do like- Everything Else! The new promotions, the new workers, the pictures... Is a masterjob.

Kudos!

I think I may have said on here before, but potentially not, but part of the reason for that is because I am a big PGHW guy...but I get bored VERY easily. To start with this mod was just for me, I wasn't even going to update profiles, I was just going to move a few guys round and make SWF in a difficult position, was a few hours max.

So like you I prefer PGHW and BHOTWG on top....which is why they aren't, because now it is up to me to get them there lol. I had a PGHW save and was much more fun having to work my way up, especially with WLW and INSPIRES being stacked.

I know it's not for everyone but sadly one of my main priorities was keeping myself interested in TEW after I felt I had achieved everything I could already with all the companies I liked lol

Plus the tsunami needed to be a major thing in my opinion, I had to do it justice

Thanks for the kind words, as for the new workers there are some great characters imo (self brag) but I also like that I added a few terrible indyriffic guys too, I would have done more but not everyone would know I was going for "purposely lame" and it would seem like I was the lame one lol

Yeah Willr0ck nailed that mod to be fair, I'm a Warrior Queen guy myself (as odd as that reads!)

You’ve both done fantastic work. Right now I am running an AAA, Eve and Neotokyo save with Eve on a touring schedule that allows for easy integration with Neotokyo. My long term twenty year or so aim is to have AAA enter the big three with a weekly product while not having a dead catering crowd because of an alliance that lets most of my roster among the three have something going on. Right now my short to medium term aim is to have a stable around Harpy, Banshee and the Weird Sisters tearing it up across America and Japan against stables headed by Ashley Keith and Spider Isako.

You’ve both done fantastic work. Right now I am running an AAA, Eve and Neotokyo save with Eve on a touring schedule that allows for easy integration with Neotokyo. My long term twenty year or so aim is to have AAA enter the big three with a weekly product while not having a dead catering crowd because of an alliance that lets most of my roster among the three have something going on. Right now my short to medium term aim is to have a stable around Harpy, Banshee and the Weird Sisters tearing it up across America and Japan against stables headed by Ashley Keith and Spider Isako.

That sounds like a good save!

It's actually very similar to an idea I had for the direction of womens wrestling for the mod. Similar alliances although different companies!

That sounds like a good save!

It's actually very similar to an idea I had for the direction of womens wrestling for the mod. Similar alliances although different companies!

That sounds intriguing, I am all for alliances and the fun that they bring into things. For me it was a nice mix of one fed needing the best quality product they can have and the other two taking on and using more youngsters, not exactly a feeder league but places that have their own roster that can get exposure and will benefit from having a rotating stock of veterans running through while helping develop younger stars which you have fitted in beautifully to the AAA roster.

I could have used QAW (and might add them to the alliance under their AI stewardship since I own all the alliance votes) but I had felt that this was respecting their having deliberately not tried to interfere with AAA when they got themselves set up and letting them work their own product while helping two startups as an investment towards future co-operation.

That sounds intriguing, I am all for alliances and the fun that they bring into things. For me it was a nice mix of one fed needing the best quality product they can have and the other two taking on and using more youngsters, not exactly a feeder league but places that have their own roster that can get exposure and will benefit from having a rotating stock of veterans running through while helping develop younger stars which you have fitted in beautifully to the AAA roster.

I could have used QAW (and might add them to the alliance under their AI stewardship since I own all the alliance votes) but I had felt that this was respecting their having deliberately not tried to interfere with AAA when they got themselves set up and letting them work their own product while helping two startups as an investment towards future co-operation.

Yeah I see QAW as staying isolated, just chilling doing their own lucha thing lol

Just came back to TEW 2020 to plal some more Quebec Pro Wrestling!, Hope they are not closed in your 2022 version or else I will cry like a baby XD

Haha, I'm sure they'll be there ;) I may need to try to learn more about Quebec/French Canadian culture though to a add a few more workers from that region!

I am not sure if it is a wrestler you created, but does one of you know how to push “The Barge”. I try to push him a a monster heel in QPW but keep getting 14 rating in matches lol maybe I should only use him as an enforcer in angle rated on his menace and popularity to push young unknown talent?

I am not sure if it is a wrestler you created, but does one of you know how to push “The Barge”. I try to push him a a monster heel in QPW but keep getting 14 rating in matches lol maybe I should only use him as an enforcer in angle rated on his menace and popularity to push young unknown talent?

Haha The Barge, yeah I created him, I'm not sure I can tell you how to push him, but I will say please let me know how you get on trying!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="francis86" data-cite="francis86" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51891" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Haha perfect, think I might use him as an angle goon for stormy rivers because of his 20 popularity and menace <span class="ipsEmoji">😅</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Pretty sure that's all he has going for him lol</p>

I've just downloaded the mod. I played this mod on 2016 and it reconnected me with the cverse. Weirdly Big Smack Scott has been one of my favourites since 2005, so to have a mod where he is still garbage in the ring but the SWF Heavyweight Champion makes me very happy.

Great work!

I've just downloaded the mod. I played this mod on 2016 and it reconnected me with the cverse. Weirdly Big Smack Scott has been one of my favourites since 2005, so to have a mod where he is still garbage in the ring but the SWF Heavyweight Champion makes me very happy.

Great work!

I have to be honest I do like what happened with him, I knew he had to be a star, but it couldn't 100% be based on his ring work lol