Cornellverse 2016 (release/work in progress)

So I spent the last few hours modifying the default data that comes with TEW2016 for personal use and figured I'd share.

I haven't touched attributes for 2016's default workers, but new workers from 2020 have their default attributes

I used this thread to weed out duplicates but I have two more workers so I missed a couple people somewhere.

I wasn't going to release this especially since I said I wasn't going to work on Risky Business due to no longer having internet, but I have unlimited data on my phone now and there's a ton less research to do for cornellverse.

Please let me know if you see any glaring issues.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ts0pu3urelqnqsc/Default16.rar/file

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dalton" data-cite="Dalton" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52009" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Excellent excellent excellent. Thanks a lot my friend</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're welcome! </p><p> </p><p> I only really did this because I wanted to use Rocky in TCW again.</p>

<p>A few things I noticed were that many of the starting products probably need to be changed (the converter is really bad at getting them right). For example, SWF is Classic Balanced and should probably be Classic Sports Entertainment or Attitude Entertainment or Crash TV or something like that. AAA is Crash TV and should probably be Family Friendly Pro Wrestling. GSW is Wrestling Nerd Nirvana and should probably be Extreme Hardcore. And so on and so forth. Those were just the first three I noticed.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, while I'm not sure you can do anything about it, it looked like a bunch of companies were still going on major hiring sprees at the start of the mod and gutting the smaller companies. You might try reducing owner size preferences, but I don't think you can do anything to spare AAA and QAW.</p>

I'm tempted to download this and merge it with the Women's Revolution mod, as I really miss AAA. I was especially dismayed to see that Tracy Brendon left the business, so this is good.

That would be awesome! I can't play the default data without the women's revolution mod. Ashley Keith is amazing.

That would be awesome! I can't play the default data without the women's revolution mod. Ashley Keith is amazing.

I've been playing Neo Tokyo, and it's a lot of fun. Koala Mask is AMAZING for someone in her first year. Other standouts including the Hooligans, The Weird Sisters, Fujiko Mushashibo, and Dame Lynette, who's name should really be "DAMN, Lynette!", because she's that good.

One problem that I came across was that the pop almost seems randomized with every save. Example, Trent Schaffer's pop is set to 71 in the database, but when I start a save, his pop in America is all over the place (59, 68, 71, 75, 68, 67, 66, 70, 78, 73, 76). I don't know if this is a bug in the mod or game itself, or was this intentional. If it was intentional, can you please tell me how to make the pop static and not dynamic?

One problem that I came across was that the pop almost seems randomized with every save. Example, Trent Schaffer's pop is set to 71 in the database, but when I start a save, his pop in America is all over the place (59, 68, 71, 75, 68, 67, 66, 70, 78, 73, 76). I don't know if this is a bug in the mod or game itself, or was this intentional. If it was intentional, can you please tell me how to make the pop static and not dynamic?

Ignore this, I forgot save data variance was a thing. Honestly, great job porting the 2016 database to 2020. That was the only problem I found so far and it wasn't even a problem.

• 5 months later...
What other stuff needs converting? I wanted to play this mod and noticed most of the products were screwed up, so I went in and fixed them. I want to add in the Attributes, as the game is kinda boring without them, but I also don't want to spend the time and become a "modder..."

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52009" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What other stuff needs converting? I wanted to play this mod and noticed most of the products were screwed up, so I went in and fixed them. I want to add in the Attributes, as the game is kinda boring without them, but I also don't want to spend the time and become a "modder..."</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd imagine products and attributes are the big things. Experience too probably but I figure that at that point the whole stats should be given a good eye.</p><p> </p><p> But it would be interesting to see if you did.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52009" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What other stuff needs converting? I wanted to play this mod and noticed most of the products were screwed up, so I went in and fixed them. I want to add in the Attributes, as the game is kinda boring without them, but I also don't want to spend the time and become a "modder..."</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Attributes and products are the major things. I don't have the desire to mod currently. I hate a lot about the editor section.</p><p> </p><p> This goes for anyone, if you want to take over this, feel free.</p>