[RELEASE] May 2001: WCW Good night and Goodbye???

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work so far. Couple of things I noticed,

Owen Hart is still alive

Bret Hart should be retired

I am not sure why Bill Goldberg is not on the WCW roster and is set to be out for over a year due to legal reasons.

I'll let you know if I find more.

The right DB is ready to download, yesterdayI uploaded a wrong one.

In the DB Bret Hart is retired, Owen Hart deceased and about Goldberg before the WWF purchase he decided to take time off to undergo a shoulder surgery. The plan was return after that to confront The Magnificient Seven. But WWF purchased WCW, and Goldberg decided stay at home and wait until is Turner contract expire.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="johnal881" data-cite="johnal881" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52215" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anybody else agree an active ECW?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well this is an Alternative Real World mod so you could, though I would do something different than broke ECW maybe a famous wrestler buys ECW (Randy Savage) gets the money owed to them from there ppv maybe even a few people jump from WCW to ECW seeing as the cheques are no longer bouncing, so many different possibilities to choose from.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Satyr24" data-cite="Satyr24" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52215" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well this is an Alternative Real World mod so you could, though I would do something different than broke ECW maybe a famous wrestler buys ECW (Randy Savage) gets the money owed to them from there ppv maybe even a few people jump from WCW to ECW seeing as the cheques are no longer bouncing, so many different possibilities to choose from.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How about Terry Funk?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cool name" data-cite="cool name" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52215" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dusty Rhodes</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, if I were toying with a mod around this time, I'd have Dusty buy ECW and use MLW's roster as a base for the new people I'd wanna bring in.</p>

<p>Tommy Dreamer was in charge has a booker in last days of ECW while Heyman was dealing with tv deals and potencially new owners, after ECW last show happened and TV got off I understand Paul Heyman went to the road in order to get a new tv deal, instead he signed for WWF and declare ECW bankrupcy in March and WWF bought the rights and Library in April. </p><p>

I was planning leave the owner open randomly o use Tommy Dreamer as owner and booker, along with some ECW originals and member of ECW roster who did not signed with WWF or WCW by May 2001. But I do not know, RVD an others were upset with ECW.</p>

Dusty Rhodes

He owned and ran Turnbuckle Championship Wrestling (TCW) at this time

Or Paul Heyman

He already owned ECW that's why it went bankrupt

How about Terry Funk?

I think Terry Funks a good candidate I just like the idea of ECW getting a little bit of madness if it was me I would also make Tommy Dreamer Head booker as he pretty much was towards the end.