[RELEASE] May 2001: WCW Good night and Goodbye???

I just downloaded the database, looked a bit through it and noticed that Hayabusa is already injured, which makes no sense, since the match he imjures his neck in doesn't happen until later into that year. The mod looks really damn interesting and i hope that some of the more severe issues people have brought up will get fixed :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downloaded the database, looked a bit through it and noticed that Hayabusa is already injured, which makes no sense, since the match he imjures his neck in doesn't happen until later into that year. The mod looks really damn interesting and i hope that some of the more severe issues people have brought up will get fixed :)

I don't think this mod's being updated anymore at all unless someone else picks it up.

Hi I stopped updating the Mod 2001 , cause I was busy for some months, so the friend "IamPhenomenal" got my permission to keep working on it since this Mod was never finished. However looks like he could not keep updating too. So since a few weeks I am working for a new update, (I made a personal version fo my personal game and now I am upgrading it) this time a playable version, fixing the issues reported in the two versions. Maybe be ready in two weeks. Thanks

Hi I stopped updating the Mod 2001 , cause I was busy for some months, so the friend "IamPhenomenal" got my permission to keep working on it since this Mod was never finished. However looks like he could not keep updating too. So since a few weeks I am working for a new update, (I made a personal version fo my personal game and now I am upgrading it) this time a playable version, fixing the issues reported in the two versions. Maybe be ready in two weeks. Thanks

Awesome. Can't wait to try it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Gave the data a quick once over. There are still a ton of duplicate workers in the database.

John Toland - Tank Toland

Alter Boy Luke - Luke Hawx

Pitbull II - Anthony Durante

Glacier - Ray Lloyd

Fat Frank Iadevaia - Frank Iadeaiva

Trevor Murdoch - Trevor Rhodes

Those are the ones I can remember, I'm sure there were others though.

Something I noticed is that all of the broadcasters are only giving companies 10% of the revenue at the start of the game. Not a huge deal for WWE, but for WCW you pretty much need to cancel your deal and sign one for better profit because of that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know I am several months late here and you may not see this but what was Hayabusa's injury in game? I know he breaks his neck in late '01 but is that the injury he has in game or is it for his elbows? IRL he took six months off in December '00 to have both his elbows repaired. His return match was their May 5th Anniversary show so technically he really was injured at that time.

• 1 month later...