[RELEASE] May 2001: WCW Good night and Goodbye???

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. The MOD is a freeware. You can.

Consider this update 1.3

Fixes: Deleted all duplicates, workers are now 3199 from 3228,

Torrie Wilson's contract (she got released from WCW in late 2000, yet she still had a contract in here; gave her a WWF contract)

TCW now has an Owner, Dusty Rhodes, and is no longer ECW's child company

Dustin Rhodes has a contract with TCW; he worked both WCW and TCW before WCW died.

LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_884tQdIPnrkfJKQmksY7dxUFtFQyot8/view?usp=sharing

Same pic pack n stuff

Consider this update 1.3

Fixes: Deleted all duplicates, workers are now 3199 from 3228,

Torrie Wilson's contract (she got released from WCW in late 2000, yet she still had a contract in here; gave her a WWF contract)

TCW now has an Owner, Dusty Rhodes, and is no longer ECW's child company

Dustin Rhodes has a contract with TCW; he worked both WCW and TCW before WCW died.

LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_884tQdIPnrkfJKQmksY7dxUFtFQyot8/view?usp=sharing

Same pic pack n stuff

Another update might come soon; I have a problem when I reach Jillian Hall lol

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iAmPhenomenal" data-cite="iAmPhenomenal" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52215" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>UPDATE 1.3.1<p> This patch includes a fix, where RTE "Item not found in this collection" will not happen anymore, because I replaced Jim Cornette and Jillian Hall, so that should fix things. </p><p> LINK: <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YYKeSb_1HVcEr6eaeGID2DBkfryp1PM9/view?usp=sharing" rel="external nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YYKeSb_1HVcEr6eaeGID2DBkfryp1PM9/view?usp=sharing</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ScubaSteve83" data-cite="ScubaSteve83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52215" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm having issues downloading this, can anyone help? Issues downloading the latest update that is.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Steve, the quoted link worked for me - is that the one you were trying? The previous 1.3 link no longer works.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="admiralsticky" data-cite="admiralsticky" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52215" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry to hit up the thread with the same query, but I have tried playing this mod a few times with the same result. WCW goes out of business after a month. <p> </p><p> Do I need to change some settings or what?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Remove Fusient Media under WCW as 'Property Of'. When there is only 1 company associated to the media group and it doesn't make a tone of money, the media group goes out of business, which does the same to the company. Had this issue in an ROH game.</p><p> </p><p> Hope it helps.</p>

How complete is this mod? Honestly please....

It's like a leaky boat

You can have fun with it, but the longer you're out there, the more obvious becomes the problems. And a lot of the issues would have been noticed if you simmed even a couple months in-game, So you can argue those should have been noticed and stamped out awhile ago.

Like, there's a loooooooooot of duplicates and such (Chris Nowinski/Christopher Nowinski, and Great Sasuke/The Great Sasuke off the top of my head), but it's still a pretty fun experience, and is probably the most fleshed out 2000s mod we have so far for 2020. (Which isn't saying much, since we don't have all that many 2000s mods yet. Hopefully that changes soon tho)

It's like a leaky boat

You can have fun with it, but the longer you're out there, the more obvious becomes the problems. And a lot of the issues would have been noticed if you simmed even a couple months in-game, So you can argue those should have been noticed and stamped out awhile ago.

Like, there's a loooooooooot of duplicates and such (Chris Nowinski/Christopher Nowinski, and Great Sasuke/The Great Sasuke off the top of my head), but it's still a pretty fun experience, and is probably the most fleshed out 2000s mod we have so far for 2020. (Which isn't saying much, since we don't have all that many 2000s mods yet. Hopefully that changes soon tho)

And hasn’t been updated for a minute either. What mod is this based off of?

I think you are inelegant Mr Vilian he did better for the mod no and you based your mod on who was on the right idol so don't say shit if you don't like it simple don't play

Bruh

1: Don't come at people randomly like that, it was unwarranted and weird.

2: if anybody should catch shit rn, it's me.

I'm the only one here who said anything that can even remotely be considered "insulting" (Although it's just criticism of a mod I like to play) Villain barely said anything. lol

I think you are inelegant Mr Vilian he did better for the mod no and you based your mod on who was on the right idol so don't say shit if you don't like it simple don't play

First of all, I'm not even sure what half of your message to me even says. It's incoherent like a mofo. Secondly, I didn't Criticize this guys mod, I haven't even played it yet. Lastly, I only asked for opinions on how well done this mod is as I don't care to play incomplete mods. I stated it's been a while since an update came out and I infact saw where he said he was done updating. Yes I got permission last year from.iDOL to bring the 2004 mod over to 2020 and I made it MY OWN and spent COUNTLESS HOURS daily for months straight working on it. Not sure why you're trying to come at me but take it elsewhere.

• 3 months later...
UPDATE 1.3.1

This patch includes a fix, where RTE "Item not found in this collection" will not happen anymore, because I replaced Jim Cornette and Jillian Hall, so that should fix things.

LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YYKeSb_1HVcEr6eaeGID2DBkfryp1PM9/view?usp=sharing

I'm looking for a good 2001 MOD and wondering if anybody can re-upload the 1.3.1 version from iAmPhenomenal. The version 1.2 at the front page incl. many duplicates and is killing at least my fun.

• 1 month later...

<p>I don't know if this mod is ever going to be updated, but I'm going to tell anyways. There's a LOT of companies in the database that have no owners, bookers or even active rosters, even the supposed owners are not in their proper companies. So, if this is going to be updated someday, I'm going to enlist the companies that are incomplete and specify what are missing:</p><p> </p><p>

- Athletik Club Wrestling. (I think this has a pass, because is a group that owns this company, not a person, but still. This has no owner, booker and has a scarce roster... I think.) </p><p>

- BattlARTS. (This has no owner or booker.)</p><p>

- Big Japan Pro Wrestling. (No owner or booker.) </p><p>

- Border City Wrestling. (Has no owner, even though Scott D'amore is the founder and is listed as the booker.)</p><p>

- Canadian Wrestling Federation. (No owner, no booker and it has a completely empty roster.)</p><p>

- Combat Sports Federation. (Same as above. No owner, no booker and a completely empty roster.) </p><p>

- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre. (No owner and no booker.) </p><p>

- Dramatic Dream Team. (No owner, no booker and a scarce roster.) </p><p>

- Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling. (No owner, no booker.) </p><p>

- Extreme World Wrestling. (No owner, no booker and a scarce roster.) </p><p>

- German Wrestling Federation. (No owner, no booker and a scarce roster.) </p><p>

- Great Britain Hardcore. (No owner, no booker and a scarce roster.) </p><p>

- IWA Puerto Rico. (No owner and no booker.) </p><p>

- Jersey All Pro Wrestling. (No owner.) </p><p>

- Michinoku-Pro Wrestling. (No owner.)</p><p>

- NWA New Jersey. (No owner and no booker.) </p><p>

- OZ Academy. (No owner, no booker and a scarce roster.) </p><p>

- Toryumon Japan. (No owner and no booker.)</p><p>

- Westside Xtreme Wrestling. (No owner and no booker.) </p><p>

- Xtreme Latin American Wrestling. (No owner, no booker and does not have a pic.)</p>