SWF: Steering The Ship

<p>The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] '<strong>The All American' Des Davids w/ The New Pain Alliance</strong></p><p>

Davids has big back up. Has to win. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mikey Lau & ZWB</strong> [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr & Randy Unleashed w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack</p><p>

Lau needs momentum and ZWB needs a win back for last week. </p><p> </p><p>

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] <strong>Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy</strong></p><p>

Obviously. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan)</strong> [vs] Fame and Money (Huntingdon & Trescarde)</p><p>

Gilmore should win in everything he does. </p><p> </p><p>

Brett Biggins [vs] '<strong>The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe</strong></p><p>

Gonna be a rough one for Biggins</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rocky Golden & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno</strong> [vs] Tommy Cornell & Robbie Wright w/ The Trust</p><p>

Tough call but I'll agree with RKOwnage and Wright takes the fall.</p>

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] 'The All American' Des Davids w/ The New Pain Alliance

I know it's not likely but I'm a fan of RR

Mikey Lau & ZWB [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr & Randy Unleashed w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack

Quite tough

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy

I wish I could go with my heart instead

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] Fame and Money (Huntingdon & Trescarde)

Simply think these have much more going for them.

Brett Biggins [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe

Final answer.

Rocky Golden & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] Tommy Cornell & Robbie Wright w/ The Trust

Whilst Wright has great potential I imagine he's here to take the fall.

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] 'The All American' Des Davids w/ The New Pain Alliance

Mikey Lau & ZWB [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr & Randy Unleashed w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] Fame and Money (Huntingdon & Trescarde)

Rocky Golden & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] Tommy Cornell & Robbie Wright w/ The Trust

-Got to start off the victory for the New Pain Alliance. Interestingly in my save Davids is also leading a new faction, "The Posse" - how he's the leader I'm not quite sure as Rocky Golden is also part of the group.

Haha! That's hilarious! Des Davids is an interesting case. He's kind of, almost there in every area I look for, so if he improves well, could be a massive star for me. But he's 36, and is not improving enough really. The group is really strong, right across the board in terms of skill. But Primus is the star, and will be the 'leader'. He's five years younger, and is improving nicely alongside Des, Smacker and Laramee.

I know it's not likely but I'm a fan of RR

I too am a fan of RR. I've been trying to make him more fun lately, but he's going to turn a little more serious for a while as we head into the 'Road To The Supreme Challenge'. I have something fun for him to do at The Supreme Challenge though.

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy - My next demand is going to be a megapush for Oliver Kobb.

Kobb's got a bright future here, don't you worry about that. Lower card talent with fun gimmicks are really helpful, and so Kobb is invaluable. I'm not sure about a megapush, but if he catches on, you never know. I've been writing a 'megapush' for someone you all seem to love in recent weeks, including a babyface turn for him, I think you'll like though ;)

Gilmore should win in everything he does.

Gilmore's an interesting case. I brought him in to my most recent NOTBPW/CGC diary and he was a MEGA star up against guys like Jack DeColt, and Gargantuan. When I knew I was going to bring Tommy Cornell in, I realised that as good as Gilmore is, there's at least a handful of guys higher than him on the card, especially in terms of marketability. He's extremely talented, but I decided to go with a tag team with a similarly talented partner in Joey Morgan. Both Gilmore and Morgan could both be competing in Main Events, for World Titles. At this moment, I need them in the tag division. It's probably the weakest area of the starting roster. Upper midcarders on the cusp of the Main Event is where they're stacked, so I picked a couple to put together. I can see a lengthy run as a team, including some title reigns, and then an eventual blood feud and Main Event push for both!

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

GYOGDDQ.jpg

May 2020, Week 2…

On Commentary:

1HxlcrZ.jpg20JCxX2.jpg7hjGB3b.jpg

Duane Fry, Ana Garcia and Franklin Fumier

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Fame, Fortune, It's Every Boys Dream

We kicked off the show with an unexpected man heading to the ring... Not known for appearing in the opening segment of the show, 'Platinum' James Prudence strolled out with a big grin on his face...

O8CevMB.png

It wasn't long before Prudence was joined by the man who promised him champagne last week for his 'Big Announcement'... 'Bad Bad' Lenny Brown...

5gDkRuV.png

James Prudence:
“Thanks for coming out Lenny... Tonight is historic, and monumental... and I can't think of a better time to announce the FUTURE of 'Platinum' James Prudence... Hand me that bottle Lenny...”

Brown handed Prudence a bottle, and he looked impressed... He weighed it up for quality, and looked pleased with Brown... But then his expression suddenly changed and he bounced the bottle off of Brown's head...!! The fact the bottle didn't smash almost made it more painful for Brown... and he collapsed in a heap...

James Prudence:
“The FUTURE... of James Prudence... Is my NEW RECORD COMPANY... I am now a record producer, with my own company... Fame... Fortune... and 'PLTNM RECORDS' baby!!”

Prudence stepped over Brown, who was out cold... and headed to the back...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

ZJss1nB.pngwra0vD0.png25rvasC.png
w/
FsDi8Ga.pngwbntB4m.pngZCUOYoH.png

Retro and Davids are no stranger to each other, having fought 1 on 1 twice this year already, and an additional tag team match as opponents to boot. 'The Disco Stud' knew if he could beat Davids here, he'd have a 1 on 1 match with Primus Allen at Master Of Puppets, with no members of The New Pain Alliance at ringside. For the finish, Big Smack Scott and Kurt Laramee tried to get involved, but Retro took advantage of the attempted distraction to roll Davids up with his 'Disco Ball'.

Winner:
'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro

Finish:
'Disco Ball'

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Awesome Being Awesome

Valiant, Rogue and their protege Willy LaRoux were backstage next.... talking about their Master Of Puppets opponents, the SWF World Tag Team Champions: The Awesomeness...

n0TPy4d.pngziH8GV8.pngsG2VLv7.png

Valiant:
“Those Awesomeness boys... They are SO great... But... Rogue... We're the best tag team in the HISTORY of this company...”

Rogue:
“Brother, we were the best tag team in the company BEFORE we each became World Champions... and now, with 'Wild' Willy here alongside us... and all our experience... we're gonna be World TAG TEAM Champions... Once again...”

Valiant:
“It's been a decade, since we last held the Gold together... but we are no joke... Huey Cannonball and Jefferson Stardust need to start taking us more seriously...!! WE are ready...”

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

EE64abz.pngSa5ldkw.pngwra0vD0.pngLjuMmkK.pngJ4fgaSe.png
w/
EYixGON.pnggZCDq1V.pngGkuS7um.png2i6jYhn.png

Fun match here, with Bumfhole brothers on each side of the match. Mikey Lau and Hollywood Bret Starr shone the brightest though, spending the most time in the ring, and being involved in the finish. Jimmy Hernandez headed to the ring like he did in ZWB's last match, and tied the strap to ZWB's leg. But instead of getting the chance to pull it, Mikey Lau grabbed it, and pulled it hard, pulling Hernandez to the floor. Lau untied ZWB, as Bret Starr came running over. Lau side-stepped him, and then hit the 'Dragon Whip' and put him away! Hernandez was furious!

Winners:
Mikey Lau & ZWB

Finish:
'Dragon Whip' (Twist Of Fate)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Destroyer, Smasher, Soldier, Spy

Backstage, Remo Richardson was standing by for an interview with former 2 time North American Champion, and SWF veteran, Squeaky McClean...

WZD9fVi.png4k1V21U.png

McClean asked Remo about his feud with Atom Smasher, and his reluctant follower Brandon James... 'The Destroyer' said he has a lot of enemies in the company, so what's one or two more...?! He did say that the way Smasher has treated Brandon James, American Machine and Kristen Pearce is wrong... and that he must have some kind of hold over them...

Remo Richardson:
“They also hurt Masked Patriot... and he's out for a short time... SOMEONE should teach Atom Smasher a lesson... SOMEONE... should, 'Destroy' him... and then that someone can move on to Tommy Cornell and The Trust... and then get back to fighting for the World Heavyweight...”

Before Remo could finish, the aforementioned Heroes Guild, along with Brandon James, showed up...

jphOiNe.pngovVRv4V.pngldDrQgQ.pngbFa7GDY.png

Atom Smasher:
“Oh look boys... If it isn't Finding Remo...!! So... Whose gonna teach me a lesson then big guy...!? You...!?”

Remo Richardson:
“Yeah, I'll teach you a lesson... How about Master Of Puppets...!? You man enough...?!”

'Big Cat' didn't stand up for Smasher, and it angered the 'Hero', but he accepted the challenge... Huge match added to the Master Of Puppets card...!!

0BvGbw6.jpg

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

k38OhzI.pngwra0vD0.pngECjKWZE.png
w/
ST86ya2.png

Dominic DeSousa continues to roll in SWF since returning from his tail bone injury. Kobb enjoyed mocking DeSousa, and focused his attack on Joe Sexy's client's butt. For the finish though, the fired up and focused DeSousa hit his 'Widow Maker' to win it.

Winner:
Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy

Finish:
'Widow Maker' (Reverse DDT)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Put Your Cards Where Your Mouth Is

Backstage, not for the first time, Sammy Smoke was trying to recruit The Dallas Cowboys...

Gr0lBMS.pngiUhQ1pw.pngGMuOBmU.png

Sammy Smoke:
“Boys, boys, boys... My win/loss record speaks for itself... I know what I'm doing... and I'll bet if you joined me... if you let me in... I'd make SERIOUS changes to your fortunes... and THAT... is a Sammy Smoke Guarantee...!!”

Smoke's smile was wider than a blackjack table, but Marshall Dillon and Ranger weren't convinced... Smoke does have an exceptional win/loss record in 2020, but The Dallas Cowboys said they believe they're one or two wins away from turning their fortunes around themselves, and that they don't need a guy like 'The Conman' running things for them...

Ranger:
“In fact... Why don't you put your win/loss record on the line next week... against ME...!!”

Smoke backtracked, but Dillon said he loved the idea... and told 'The Conman' that it was ON...!! Ranger vs Sammy Smoke in one week...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

KTzhMvz.pngyLusAWC.pngwra0vD0.pngW5QRFZg.pngtrUVFpP.png

A great match here, and The Sharp Shooters built some more momentum with another win on TV here. Fame and Money wanted to hurt Gilmore and Morgan, ahead of the Sharp Shooters' PPV match against their leaders and Justin Sensitive next week. They may have hurt them a little, but it was Gilmore who did the most hurting – locking Monty Trescarde in the 'Anger Management'.

Winners:
The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan)

Finish:
'Anger Management' (Arm Bar)

</div>

In Sensitive

We cut backstage right after the match, and found Justin Sensitive stood for a promo, to talk to Angry Gilmore and Joey Morgan...!!

2i6jYhn.png

Justin Sensitive:
“Shooters... I'll see you at Master Of Puppets... and since Hollywood Bret Starr and Randy Unleashed chose ME, it's time I stepped up... and made an impact... A... Sensational impact, if you will...”

Sensitive stepped to the side, to reveal a beaten up 'Sensational' Steven Parker...!!

8uMIQGO.png

Justin Sensitive:
“See what I DID... Was take the initiative... And at Master Of Puppets... I... will be the Master of The Sharp Shooters...!! It'll be 3 on 2... In the favour of The UNLEASHED... RAT PACK...!!”

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

P3jugYD.pngwra0vD0.pngy3xBYve.png
w/
AYC04es.png

John Greed didn't really need to use Scythe at ringside, but he did anyway. A brutal lariat to Brett Biggins outside the ring changed the mood of the arena, because Biggins landed hard. It wasn't long after that that the veteran babyface tasted the 'Crash Diet'.

Winner:
'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe

Finish:
'Crash Diet' (German Suplex)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Shoot To Hospital

In a panicked scene backstage, Angry Gilmore and Joey Morgan were helping to load Steven Parker onto an ambulance...!!

KTzhMvz.pngyLusAWC.png8uMIQGO.png

Gilmore and Morgan are due to team with their fellow Sharp Shooter in just two nights at Master Of Puppets, but from the looks of this scene backstage, that seems unlikely now... Justin Sensitive, one of their opponents for Thursday night, masterminded and carried out the attack... The Shooters are going to be mad and targeting him if they lock up at a 3 on 2 disadvantage...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Hawaiian Hammer

Elsewhere in the back, High Flyin' Hawaiian and his imposing tag team partner Ekuma were stood for a promo...

z2y0r6J.pngOaXcqUh.png

High Flyin' Hawaiian:
“HEY, Makutsi... You hit my guy with your sledgehammer last week... and I couldn't get there to stop it... Let's see you try to do that to ME... While big Ekuma is watching my back...!!”

Next week, we're going to see High Flyin' Hawaiian battle Makutsi in what promises to be a fast-paced and thrilling match...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Nji1P45.png8QIP4F9.pngwra0vD0.pnglG0JIFu.png8KziIwV.png
w/
WI1TLUL.png

Rocky Golden & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] Tommy Cornell & Robbie Wright w/ Emma Chase

Intriguing Main Event, which saw Robbie Wright take another huge step in his young career. Teaming with Tommy Cornell any time is a huge achievement, but to Main Event the TV show, against the SWF World Heavyweight Champion and a guy working Cornell 1 on 1 in two nights, had to be huge for 'The King of Charisma'. He did the lion's share of the work out there, taking a licking from Golden early on, but then helping Cornell to control Spade. The four men all shone, but it was Emma Chase's involvement that saw her team from 'The Trust' pick up the win, when an angry and distracted Spencer Spade got put down with the 'Guilt Trip'.

Winner:
Tommy Cornell & Robbie Wright w/ Emma Chase

Finish:
'Guilt Trip' (Rock Bottom)

</div>

Slapsgiving

After the match was over, Emma Chase mocked the fallen Spencer Spade... However, it didn't take long for Spade's girlfriend Dulce Moreno to hit the ring... Making her return after being kidnapped by 'The Trust' in order to get a match between Spade and Cornell at Master Of Puppets...!!

Nji1P45.png8QIP4F9.pngiCtoiyC.pnglG0JIFu.png8KziIwV.pngWI1TLUL.png

Moreno walked straight up to Emma Chase, and slapped her so hard, she fell over...!! He glasses came off too, and she was in pain... Dulce threatened to hit Tommy Cornell and Robbie Wright too, but they thought it was safer to just leave, as Wright helped scrape Chase off the canvas... Rocky Golden held Dulce back while she raged at the members of The Trust, while we cut to the crowd, where John Greed and Scythe were shown watching the action unfold...!!

VAqEXIE.pngAYC04es.png

Greed smirked, while Scythe stayed calm and stoic... 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' then signalled his intent to win Rocky Golden's Championship this Thursday night, by pointing to his waist... Greed seems to think it's going to be easy at Master Of Puppets... Rocky looks preoccupied by other things, like Tommy Cornell, and women fighting at the end of his matches... Greed also knows he has Scythe in the match alongside him...!! But can he fully trust 'The Dark Reaper' when the SWF World Heavyweight Title is on the line...?!

</div>

cq6iDUd.jpg

Overall Show Rating: 83

THE SHOW IS OVER, BUT IF YOU FANCY A CATCH UP, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW

|
|

</div>

Great show Lloyd. Master of Puppets should be a blast. Can't wait to start the road to Supreme Challenge.

Thank you man. Appreciate the comment :) MoP is a fun ride, hope you enjoy...

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Quick Picks for Master Of Puppets 2020

Grudge Match:

'The Beast' Remo Richardson [vs] 'Your Hero' Atom Smasher w/ Brandon James & The Heroes Guild

North American Title 'A-Frame' Strap Match:

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez ©

Grudge Match:

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore, Morgan & Parker) [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr, Randy Unleashed & Justin Sensitive

Grudge Match:

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] 'The One' Primus Allen

SWF World Tag Team Title Match:

Rogue & Valiant w/ Willy LaRoux [vs] The Awesomeness ©

Everything To Gain Upgrade Attempt:

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell w/ The Trust

SWF World Heavyweight Title Triple Threat Match:

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs] 'The Dark Reaper' Scythe [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? ________________

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) ________________

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) ________________

</div>

Grudge Match:

'The Beast' Remo Richardson [vs] 'Your Hero' Atom Smasher w/ Brandon James & The Heroes Guild

Grudge Match:

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore, Morgan & Parker) [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr, Randy Unleashed & Justin Sensitive

Grudge Match:

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell w/ The Trust

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs] 'The Dark Reaper' Scythe [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed

But Greed is awesome

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Spenny/Tommy

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 92

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) 0

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? ______main event__________

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) ___92_____________

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) _______1_________

Grudge Match:

- I've grown to love Atom Smasher so will plump for him here

- If these two matches are the two openers we're off to a great start. Would prefer Zimmy to win, think Jimmy will.

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

-Robbie has the momentum to win this, but...

-Hard on to pick - they should win, but there's always something not quite working out. However, that'll make an equally good story while champions.

-This could be the making of Spencer Spade. Or not.

-Rocky to pin Greed.

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? _____Remo / Smasher___________

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) __________89______

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) _________1_______

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Golden vs Scythe

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 90

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) 1

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Spade vs Cornell

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? 92

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) 1

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Spencer Spade vs. Tommy Cornell

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 84

Grudge Match:

'The Beast' Remo Richardson [vs] 'Your Hero' Atom Smasher w/ Brandon James & The Heroes Guild - This is a tough one. I can see you building Remo up more to take on Cornell if he beats Golden (spoilers on my prediction on the main event), but I'm too big a Smasher fan to go against him.

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez © - Z had his time for now, let's keep it on Jimmy.

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] 'The One' Primus Allen - Robbie got by Davids but Primus keeps it strong here.

Rogue & Valiant w/ Willy LaRoux [vs] The Awesomeness © - Get them the belts!!

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell w/ The Trust - Honestly, Tommy stealing Spade's shine and getting the belt off of his hard work will do more for Spade's long-term character than him cashing it in would.

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs] 'The Dark Reaper' Scythe [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed - Super Rocky retains.

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Tommy vs. Spade

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 89

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) Just the tag belts.

<p>Grudge Match:</p><p>

'The Beast' Remo Richardson [vs] <strong>'Your Hero' Atom Smasher w/ Brandon James & The Heroes Guild</strong></p><p> </p><p>

North American Title 'A-Frame' Strap Match:</p><p>

<strong>'The Show Stealer' ZWB</strong> [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez ©</p><p> </p><p>

Grudge Match:</p><p>

<strong>The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore, Morgan & Parker)</strong> [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr, Randy Unleashed & Justin Sensitive</p><p> </p><p>

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] <strong>'The One' Primus Allen</strong></p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Tag Team Title Match:</p><p>

<strong>Rogue & Valiant w/ Willy LaRoux</strong> [vs] The Awesomeness ©</p><p> </p><p>

Everything To Gain Upgrade Attempt:</p><p>

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] <strong>'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell w/ The Trust</strong></p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Heavyweight Title Triple Threat Match:</p><p>

<strong>'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden ©</strong> [vs] 'The Dark Reaper' Scythe [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Questions:</p><p>

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Golden/Reaper/Greed</p><p>

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? 90</p><p>

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) 1</p>

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Cornell

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 91

<p>Predictions</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Beast' Remo Richardson</strong> [vs] 'Your Hero' Atom Smasher w/ Brandon James & The Heroes Guild - Money match with Cornell coming up</p><p> </p><p>

North American Title 'A-Frame' Strap Match:</p><p>

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] <strong>'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tough one, but i read too many MAW dynasties, so i predict Mainstream wins. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore, Morgan & Parker</strong>) [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr, Randy Unleashed & Justin Sensitive</p><p> </p><p>

Even in 2 on 3, former World Champion Gilmore takes this one. </p><p> </p><p>

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] '<strong>The One' Primus Allen</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong> I loved the push Robbie Retro got, but let's get a bit serious - insert Lance Storm gif-. </p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Tag Team Title Match:</p><p>

<strong>Rogue & Valiant</strong> w/ Willy LaRoux [vs] The Awesomeness © </p><p> </p><p>

But not the belts. I sense a dq here. And with you saying you want the Sharp Shooters in the tag division , i am going with the Scoundrel turning on Valiant. This man is Sting levels of trust. Everyone turns on him. </p><p> </p><p>

Everything To Gain Upgrade Attempt:</p><p>

<strong>'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade </strong>w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell w/ The Trust</p><p> </p><p>

Hard one to predict. Spencer survives this one. You built him up too well. Cornell is in a league of his own and can get a title shot any time. Spade, on the other hand, is close to making it into the main-event.</p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Heavyweight Title Triple Threat Match:</p><p>

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs] 'The Dark Reaper' Scythe [vs] <strong>'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed</strong> Lights out, Greed wins. And you have Spade vs Greed and Cornell vs Rocky for Supreme Challenge</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Questions:</p><p>

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Golden vs Scythe vs Greed</p><p>

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 90</p><p>

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) 1. The World Title</p>

Thank you all for the Predictions and comments. Sorry for the delay in posting this! :D

0BvGbw6.jpg

On Commentary:

1HxlcrZ.jpg20JCxX2.jpg7hjGB3b.jpg

Duane Fry, Ana Garcia and Franklin Fumier

The Road Map To The Supreme Challenge

We kicked off the HUGE Master Of Puppets show, with a Road Map, plotting the next couple of months in the Supreme Wrestling Federation...

PYR1Tmc.jpg

Tonight, Master Of Puppets... A chance for challengers to choose their stipulation, and WIN a Championship... And when you're this close to The Supreme Challenge, winning a Championship almost guarantees that you'll appear on the grandest stage of them all...!! ZWB has chosen a Strap Match against 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez for the North American Title, where the winner is the first to write their name (Zimmy or Jimmy) on a small A-Frame in each corner... The SWF Tag Team Titles will be defended in a Tornado Tag Team Match, as chosen by Rogue and Valiant... While the SWF World Heavyweight Title Match sees Rocky Golden defend against John Greed again... However this time, Greed ensured that 'The Dark Reaper' Scythe will ALSO be in the match... Once we know the winner of that Triple Threat Match, we may also know who will hold the Everything To Gain Contract... Spencer Spade will attempt to cash his World Title shot in for a World Title shot at ANY time... Or if not, at The Supreme Challenge...!!

Up next on the Road To Supreme Challenge... The SWF takes a detour to the Times Of Trouble Pay-Per-View... This exciting event features the Times Of Trouble Rumble, in which 30 men will enter an Over The Top Rope Battle Royale... with a couple of TWISTS...!! Instead of one man entering at regularly scheduled intervals, and each man drawing an entrance number, each man will draw an entrance TIME... Ten men will draw the number '0' and begin the match...!! Then at five minutes, five more men will enter... At ten minutes, another five men enter... at fifteen minutes, FOUR men enter... THREE enter at the twenty minute mark... TWO enter at twenty-five minutes... and then ONE more man completes the field at thirty minutes...!! The winner of the match can do ANYTHING they want at Supreme Challenge... with the exception of affecting the SWF World Heavyweight Title Match...!!

One Month after Times Of Trouble... it's the biggest event of the year... The Supreme Challenge 40...!! The biggest Pay-Per-View in the HISTORY of professional wrestling... We've seen two huge Main Events in the last two years... At 38, Rocky Golden made his SWF Debut, and defeated the legendary Jack Bruce... Scythe retired Vengeance at last years Supreme Challenge 39... This year... There could be a combination of Rocky/Scythe/John Greed... and Spencer Spade/Tommy Cornell... Or plenty of other people could step up...!!

Time will tell on how the card for the huge event shapes up... But for now... Master Of Puppets...!!

</div>

0hOosDp.jpg

vsAzd2z.jpg

An amazing way to kick off the pay-per-view, and one of the best matches on the card. These two big, muscular, but athletic men collided and attempted to steal the show. The veteran American Machine did a great job at ringside, as did Kirsten Pearce. But Brandon James' actions were perhaps the best. He is a reluctant member of the Heroes Guild, and follower of Atom Smasher, but he also dislikes Remo Richardson, and decided to help Smasher out a little. He pulled Remo's leg as he came off the ropes, and the referee was dealing with American Machine! Remo was furious, and he climbed out of the ring to confront 'Big Money' who backed off a little. Remo slid back into the ring, and the distraction almost lead to him losing, because as soon as he stood up, Atom Smasher unleashed his 'Radioactive Blast' (chest Hadouken punch). Remo staggered, Smasher rolled him up, but 'The Beast' kicked out of the resulting pin! From there, Remo was mad as all hell, and took his frustration out on both Smasher and American Machine. He didn't get his hands on James, but he did hit his 'Destroyer' on Smasher to score a big win.

Winner:
'The Beast' Remo Richardson

Finish:
'The Destroyer' (Batista Bomb)

</div>

Faithful

After the match, Remo had his hand raised, but was then confronted by the possibility of fighting Brandon James again, because 'Big Money' hopped up onto the apron, and glared at the victorious big man... What Remo didn't see, was that American Machine had 'tooled up', grabbing a steal chair each and climbing onto the apron in his blind spots...

LnMDXwx.pngAZCclqY.pngldDrQgQ.pngjphOiNe.png

Remo begged James to climb in and fight him, and then quickly realised he was surrounded and outnumbered... He didn't seem to care that much though, and got ready to brawl with everyone... But the music of Matty Faith hit, and Remo's friend? headed through the curtain...

gk4lCk0.png

Faith also had a chair, and his arrival sent The Heroes Guild packing... The announce team confirmed that Masked Patriot was injured, and therefore won't be around for a little while... Including tonight of course... but Faith was enough to save Remo on this occasion...

</div>

0hOosDp.jpg

RbAlL8h.jpg

A fun and intriguing match here, in which the winner was the first man to write their name (Zimmy or Jimmy) on an A-Frame set up in every corner of the ring. The challenging thing, was that the two men were tied together by the wrist by a leather strap that meant in order to write their name, they had to drag their opponent along with them. Hernandez controlled the pace of the match, using the strap as a weapon, but also pulling on it to stop ZWB from unleashing some of his trademark offence. Zimmy got on a roll late on though, and wrote his name on three of the corners. He was heading for the fourth, when Hernandez came out of nowhere to hit the 'Apparition #14' Spear!! Hernandez waited for his rival to get up, and then hit a second spear, this one seeming to break a lot of ZWB's ribs!! 'Mr. Mainstream' then headed over to the first corner, and simply changed the 'Z' in Zimmy to a 'J'. He did the same in the next two corners, and then in the fourth corner, wrote his name slowly as ZWB crawled towards him in agony. He had written J, I, M, and another M, but before writing the Y, he waited for ZWB to get close, and then smashed the A-Frame off of his head! He then arrogantly wrote the Y, and won the match.

Winner:
and STILL North American Champion: 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez

</div>

0hOosDp.jpg

Bottled

We saw highlights next, of a clip from Supreme TV from two nights ago...

5gDkRuV.pngO8CevMB.png

'Platinum' James Prudence was in the ring to announce his new Record Company: 'PLTNM Records'... and 'Bad Bad' Lenny Brown had agreed to provide the Champagne... Prudence grabbed one of the bottles, and smacked it on Brown's head... It didn't smash, but Brown was knocked clean out... He'll respond to the assault this week on Supreme TV...

</div>

0hOosDp.jpg

Sensational Arrival

The Sharp Shooters made their way to the ring next... All three of them were there, but 'Sensational' Steven Parker looked a little worse for wear after being attacked by Justin Sensitive on Tuesday night...

GS89iha.pngBBC87pF.png8uMIQGO.png

It was clear that Parker was going to spend the majority of the match on the apron... He looked like he really shouldn't have been out there...

</div>

ljBSppS.jpg

A very even, and very cool match here. Angry Gilmore and Joey Morgan took it in turns to show off their technical wrestling abilities in the early stages, isolating either Randy Unleashed or Hollywood Bret Starr. But when Justin Sensitive came in off the tag, Steven Parker demanded to be let into the match. Gilmore and Morgan didn't think it was a good idea, but he tagged in. His partners were soon proved right, as Sensitive caught Parker with a stiff elbow to the ribs, and he doubled over in pain. From that point on, Parker was isolated in the corner of the Unleashed Rat Pack. Sensitive was amazing, and dominated out there! Right up until the end of the match! It was his fault that Parker managed to tag Joey Morgan in, taking his eye off the ball to gloat, and ignoring Randy and Bret shouting instructions at him. Gilmore soon came in for Morgan, and cleaned up, eventually making Sensitive tap to the 'Anger Management' Arm Bar!

Winners:
The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore, Morgan & Parker)

Finish:
'Anger Management' (Arm Bar)

</div>

0hOosDp.jpg

Growing Pains

Following Des Davids' defeat to Robbie Retro on Supreme TV, Davids, Big Smack Scott and Kurt Laramee will be banned from ringside for the Retro vs Primus Allen match...

TD8PvQz.pngwbntB4m.pngZCUOYoH.pngGvyy1PL.png

Smacker, Laramee and Davids headed onto the stage with the newly tattooed Allen, but then headed back through the curtain as Allen stomped to the ring... Robbie Retro came out second, to a great ovation...!!

</div>

C4MNJmp.jpg

Robbie Retro showed off his 'Disco Balls' by standing up to the big, bad, Primus Allen. Retro is actually taller than Allen, but 'The One' is so thick and muscular that he's a hard man to move around, especially for a fun-loving, fast-paced fighter like 'The Disco Stud'. Retro flipped around the ring to get away from Allen, but his offence was largely ineffective for long periods. Allen just kind of swatted most of it away, and then when he hit Retro, he hit hard! For the finish, Retro hit two lariats in quick succession, coming off the ropes fast, but not knocking Allen off his feet. Retro decided to up the ante he came off the ropes, again, and again, and again, and on the fourth time, went for the lariat. Allen picked it though, and scooped the fan favourite up and over his shoulder, before taking a couple of steps and slamming Retro down to end a very good pay-per-view match.

Winner:
'The One' Primus Allen

Finish:
'Running Powerslam'

</div>

0hOosDp.jpg

Americana

After the events of the last couple of weeks, including earlier tonight, Matty Faith and American Machine will go 1 on 1 on Supreme TV next week...

2NbYS55.pngqhUzaZC.png

Faith is 19 years younger than Machine, so this is a huge opportunity for the son of the legendary Christian Faith to make his mark against a veteran...

</div>

0hOosDp.jpg

wUYepm6.jpg

All four of the men in this match shone, and it was by far the best match of the night! Valiant and Rogue were on another level with their chemistry and the crispness of their offence. The two former multi-time World Champions outclassed The Awesomeness for the first half of the match or so, and looked like they were going to pick up a historic victory. Valiant's win/loss record before Rogue rejoined up with him was 0 and 3. Since teaming up again, he's 6 and 0, so with their experience, recent record, and chemistry, they had to be the favourites going in. But The Awesomeness are not a team to be taken lightly. The 3-time reigning SWF World Tag Team Champions managed to isolate Rogue in their corner, and focused on his many previous injuries. His neck, his shin, and his shoulder all got a working over, but the British fighter was able to fight his way free of a sleeper attempt from Huey Cannonball. Valiant, who had been down on the outside of the ring for a while after multiple cheap shots from The Awesomeness also slid into the ring and back into the match. Val's arrival changed things dramatically, and he took Cannonball and Jefferson Stardust down repeatedly. Val's 'protege' Willy LaRoux ran to the ring to cheer his mentor on. However, he accidentally caused a bit of a distraction to Rogue late on, and it lead to 'The Scoundrel' getting hit with the 'Cannonball Run' and pinned before Valiant could save his friend.

Winners:
and STILL SWF World Tag Team Champions: The Awesomeness

Finish:
'Cannonball Run' (Sling Blade with Elbow Drop)

</div>

0hOosDp.jpg

Such A Drag

The victorious 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez, who retained his North American Title earlier in the show, was stood backstage talking to backstage interviewer Squeaky McClean...

bpb4Ej1.pngWZD9fVi.png

Jimmy Hernandez:
“Yeah, yeah, yeah... ZWB is done to me... I'm over him now... But 'The Dragon' Mikey Lau... The way that guy treated me on Supreme TV last week was unacceptable... and this week, I'll be calling him out for it!!”

Lau stopped The North American Champion costing him and ZWB a tag team match by pulling the strap Hernandez had tied to ZWB's foot, and pulling Hernandez over...!!

</div>

0hOosDp.jpg

daYB8PI.jpg

Spencer Spade and Tommy Cornell finally collided 1 on 1 here, but it was a shorter match than most would have liked. Cornell, along with Eric Eisen, and the rest of The Trust, have tormented Spade and even went as far as to kidnap his girlfriend Dulce Moreno in order to get Spade to agree to this match. He already had the SWF World Heavyweight Title shot in the bag, but he traded it in for the chance to upgrade it to an SWF World Title shot at ANY time. However, he knew that if he lost, Tommy Cornell would get that Contract, and he wanted desperately for that to not happen. Spade won a six-man Ladder Match, then beat Mikey Lau and Robbie Wright in successive Pay-Per-Views. But a match like this, against the best wrestler in the world, and SWF newcomer Tommy Cornell was on a totally different level. 'Rough Justice' is great, but he couldn't win it alone tonight. He needed the last-minute interference of Eric Eisen, who grabbed Dulce Moreno by the HAIR!! Spade was ready to put Cornell away, but his gaze was taken by Eisen's actions, as was the referee's! Cornell saw his chance, dropped to a knee and low-blowed Spade behind the referee's back! He then dropped 'The Supreme Star' with the 'Rough Ride'. Cornell wins!

Winner:
and NEW holder of the Everything To Gain Contract: 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell w/ Eric Eisen

Finish:
'Rough Ride' (Side Effect)

</div>

Everything Not Lost

After the match was over, Eric Eisen raised Tommy Cornell's hand... Cornell now holds the key to a World Heavyweight Title shot... against the winner of the Main Event tonight... ANY time... up until The Supreme Challenge... But Eisen wasn't finished with Spencer Spade... He wanted to stick the boot in...

8QIP4F9.pngOd4u4NM.pnglG0JIFu.png

Eric Eisen:
“Hey SPADE...!! You should have joined me, man... I tried to tell you... I tried to warn you... and now, you can watch from the sidelines, as Tommy Corn...”

Before Eisen could finish, Spade slapped the microphone out of Eisen's hand, and shoved the SWF executive backwards... Cornell got between the two men, and Spade dropped him with a 'Supreme Stunner'!! Eisen though about fighting Spade, but he slid out under the bottom rope... Cornell soon followed... dazed, but ultimately victorious over 'The Supreme Star'...

</div>

0hOosDp.jpg

kQCBDo7.jpg

Rocky Golden was up against it tonight. John Greed is a dangerous man, but he's not the only one. His 'friend', the big, imposing, Scythe is as dangerous as they come, and in a Triple Threat Match in which two of the competitors are friends, is worrying for the one who is left out – especially if that one is a Champion. Golden knew his Title was in jeopardy, but he also knew that both Greed and Scythe would want to be Champion, and therefore couldn't work together for the entire match. Golden's tactic was to just stay in the fight as long as he could. It was 2 on 1 for almost the whole match, with Rocky getting in very little offence at all. However, things broke down between Greed and Scythe late on, after Greed went for a cover! 'The Dark Reaper' wasn't happy, and he grabbed 'The Eighth Deadly Sin', and pulled him up to his feet. Greed asked if they were going to fight, and Scythe nodded slowly. And fight they did. Scythe dominated Greed though, using his size and strength to put his friend down, and keep him there. The two then collided with a bit lariat, and knocked each other over. Greed was somehow the first up, but Rocky Golden came out of nowhere to hit a spinebuster! Scythe got up, and grabbed Rocky by the throat, forcing him over towards the ropes. Rocky grabbed the top rope though, and pulled it down, using Scythe's own momentum to tip him up over the top rope. The Champ then saw Greed struggling on his knees and saw his opportunity. He ran over to hit the 'Rocky Road', somehow retaining the Gold!!

Winner:
and STILL SWF World Heavyweight Champion: 'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden

Finish:
'Rocky Road' (Curb Stomp)

</div>

The Road To Supreme Challenge Is Rocky And Rough

Rocky Golden survived by virtue of John Greed and Scythe not being able to agree on which one of them was going to win and capture the SWF World Heavyweight Title... He stayed in the match for as long as he could, and he is STILL the Champ...!!

Nji1P45.png

Rocky's reign as Champion now stands at 13 months, and 13 Title defences... He's beaten The Crippler, Valiant, Rogue, Remo Richardson, John Greed and Scythe... But we now know who is next for 'The Living Legend'... The NEW Everything To Gain Contract Holder: 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell... As things stand, Cornell could cash in his shot at ANY time in a two month period (up to The Supreme Challenge)... Rocky vs Tommy may very well be the biggest match in SWF history...

</div>

Overall Show Rating: 85

THE SHOW IS OVER, BUT IF YOU FANCY A CATCH UP, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW

|
|

</div>

What a show, friend! Had nearly all of it figured out, just can't shake my love for My Hero. :p

The reason I enjoy your diaries most of all, no matter how much the graphics evolve and change and grow, I always have this perfect description of a match to read. Always. Not too long, not short, and sells every necessary point of action and story. Natural.

What a show, friend! Had nearly all of it figured out, just can't shake my love for My Hero. :p

The reason I enjoy your diaries most of all, no matter how much the graphics evolve and change and grow, I always have this perfect description of a match to read. Always. Not too long, not short, and sells every necessary point of action and story. Natural.

Ahh thanks man. I'll admit that this is something I pride myself on. I don't think my shows are 'too long', and difficult to commit to reading. I also don't think they're too short, and not long enough to get the story across. That said, occasionally I'll cut a match write-up short out of a) boredom, b) writer's block, or c) lack of skill :D

Well my predictions were pretty shocking, but no-one predicted that tag match being MOTN. Impressive.

Yeah Rogue and Val have been excellent performers for me! They're consistently in Main Events of TV shows, but obviously some way off the top spot on a PPV now that Tommy is here, and Rocky is just killing it. One tweak and they could both be top draws and World Champion again though!

It's definitely all heating up now! I liked the roadmap and the format of the upcoming battle royal. I agree that Golden v Cornell could be one of the biggest matches in SWF history. Which is sort of strange to say as obviously both were built elsewhere. It's almost akin to AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe headlining a WM. I think it just goes to show how much Golden has been taken in and accepted as a SWF guy which his impressive reign. Will look forward to seeing what you got planned for the build.

Very good show. Finally got around to reading it. I was glad to see Spade at least got some payback against Cornell. Not sure I like the expected Cornell vs Golden but I think you'll be able to sell me on it. The graphics looked EXCELLENT with this show. Great job there.

It's definitely all heating up now! I liked the roadmap and the format of the upcoming battle royal. I agree that Golden v Cornell could be one of the biggest matches in SWF history. Which is sort of strange to say as obviously both were built elsewhere. It's almost akin to AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe headlining a WM. I think it just goes to show how much Golden has been taken in and accepted as a SWF guy which his impressive reign. Will look forward to seeing what you got planned for the build.

Yeah I hadn't actually thought of it like that. I guess my reasoning for booking a Main Event like that was to choose the two biggest names I could possibly get. Rocky and Cornell are two of the biggest names in the US, and despite Remo, Valiant and Rogue being mega over, they don't hold a candle to those names. It's a 'dream match' just because of how well known they both are. I think we would have all loved an AJ vs Joe Mania Main Event!! :D So that's good I suppose.

Justice for Atom Smasher!! Also, push Primus to the moon. He's a beast. Great show, excited to continue the road to Challenge!

Smasher's got to turn face soon, right? Everyone loves YOUR HERO!!

Very good show. Finally got around to reading it. I was glad to see Spade at least got some payback against Cornell. Not sure I like the expected Cornell vs Golden but I think you'll be able to sell me on it. The graphics looked EXCELLENT with this show. Great job there.

Thank you man :D Appreciate that. I'll do what I can to sell you on Rocky/Cornell. As I said, huge match, but the set up creates sympathy for Spade, and I can now really push him as a top level babyface. If Cornell goes over, a Spade/Cornell rematch for the Title would be on the cards for sure.

Sorry for the lack of shows lately. I've not really written anything in the last few weeks. But I've got plenty of shows fully written, formatted, and ready to post. So let's get back to it...