SWF: Steering The Ship

The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin' Hawaiian) [vs] The Pain Alliance (Scott & Laramee)

Angry Gilmore, Joey Morgan & Robbie Retro [vs] The Awesomeness & Justin Sensitive

Bear Bekowski [vs] Primus Allen

'Bad Bad' Lenny Brown [vs] 'Platinum' James Prudence

Champion versus Champion Showcase:

SWF World Heavyweight Champion: Rocky Golden [vs] SWF North American Champion: Des Davids

Merry Christmas

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin' Hawaiian) [vs] The Pain Alliance (Scott & Laramee)

Angry Gilmore, Joey Morgan & Robbie Retro [vs] The Awesomeness & Justin Sensitive

SWF World Heavyweight Champion: Rocky Golden [vs] SWF North American Champion: Des Davids

-We all voted for a Zimmy push!

-Now to make me pick BSS - put him against Ekuma

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno - Supreme Star is a bigger name than Show Stealer. Show Stealers lose, Supreme Stars win.

Angry Gilmore, Joey Morgan & Robbie Retro [vs] The Awesomeness & Justin Sensitive - Get them some momentum in the feud with Atom Smasher.

'Bad Bad' Lenny Brown [vs] 'Platinum' James Prudence - My new favorite because I picked him to win the Battle Royal :D

SWF World Heavyweight Champion: Rocky Golden [vs] SWF North American Champion: Des Davids - Unless Davids is the lights culprit for some reason, he doesn't get the win here.

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Sn1kyxA.jpg

February 2020, Week 2…

On Commentary:

1HxlcrZ.jpg20JCxX2.jpg7hjGB3b.jpg

Duane Fry, Ana Garcia and Franklin Fumier

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

The Only Rule, Is There Are No Rules

We began the show with Rogue on our screens, in a pre-taped video...

NS2FSCE.jpg

Rogue:
“Valiant... You know... I tried to help you mate... But you want me at Nothing To Lose in a couple of days...?! Fine by me... But it's gonna be on MY terms... There's gonna be, NO rules... NO count-outs... in a NO Disqualifications Match!!”

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

xoBFGP0.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgNveYb70.jpg
w/
L5JpZfT.jpg

Spencer Spade is Mr. SWF, but ZWB knows this place inside out, and he's been around for long enough to see plenty of Spencer Spades come and go. The high-flying fan favourite struggled to handle Spade tonight, and as his confidence grew, 'The Supreme Star' looked unstoppable. He caught ZWB with his brilliant 'Supreme Stunner' as 'The Show Stealer' flew off the top rope looking for a frog splash!

Winner:
'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno

Finish:
'Supreme Stunner'

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

When Two Tribes Come Together

Nobody saw this coming, but sat inside the RURV (Randy Unleashed Recreational Vehicle) was two stables: Unleashed Awesomeness AND The Rat Pack!!

XlRhIOy.jpgd7B7x7A.jpgktaG66p.jpgnjHwFkU.jpg

VPteZNB.jpgniUBrFk.jpgxx6GG8d.jpgvyrzurk.jpg

Hollywood Bret Starr:
“Randy... I must say, I'm very impressed with this (The RURV)... You have truly redefined what it means to be a forward thinker... and a LEADER... and tonight, The Rat Pack come to you, with a proposition... If we combine our resources, WE... the eight of us... will take over the land of Supreme... and sitting on the thrones, as King and King... Hollywood Bret Starr... and Randy... Unleashed...!! All you have to do... is accept our offer... It'll be cosy for a while... but we're building something...”

Starr was proposing that The Rat Pack move IN to the RURV... Which does sleep eight people...!! Randy wasn't sure... Until Monty Trescarde walked up with a briefcase, which he laid on the table, turned to face Randy, and opened up...!! The contents glowed gold, and Randy's eyes lit up!! He stood up aggressively, and then shook Starr's hand!!

Randy Unleashed:
“You boys are IN...!! Welcome aboard... Tonight... A chance to prove loyalties... The Awesomeness will team with your Justin Sensitive for a six-man tag team match...!!”

Huey Cannonball:
“Yeah and Robbie Retro, as the guy who elim...”

Randy Unleashed:
“Yes... yes... thank you Huey... I'll do the talking here... Robbie Retro is one of your opponents tonight... he eliminated BOTH you and Jefferson Stardust from last week's Battle Royale... Had one of you won, you'd be in the Everything To Gain Ladder Match, WITH me... doubling our chances of winning!!”

Hollywood Bret Starr:
“Justin was also in that Battle Royale... The three of you disappointed us last week... Now go get ready... We DON'T want a repeat of that tonight...!!”

Starr and Randy confirmed that if Randy wins on Thursday, he'll use his Tag Team Title shot at Awesome Impact...!! And he'll choose Hollywood Bret Starr as his partner...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Blowing Smoke

Backstage, Sammy Smoke found the tag team: The Dallas Cowboys (Ranger and Marshall Dillon) and 'The Con Man' was trying to impose his will on them...

Y6t27mT.jpg8LfUfH4.jpgmg8ctnW.jpg

Sammy Smoke:
“So yu see boys... All you have to do... Is gimme HALF of your win bonus when you win those Tag Team Titles...!! Just half... And I'll DOUBLE it, in less than two months...!! Hannah seems like a great manager for you, she's already got you the Title shots... Let me handle the investment side of things, is all I'm sayin'...!!”

Ranger and Dillon looked at each other... The two big Texans weren't in the mood for Smoke's nonsense tonight...

Marshall Dillon:
“Boy... You CALL yourself, 'The Con Man'... Give me one good reason, why we shouldn't slap the cuffs on ya, and toss your ass in jail for the night...!?”

Smoke backed away, and told the law men that he didn't want any trouble... he left the scene while the smiling Cowboys high-fived...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

aOXEfZ0.jpgpuYRe0d.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgAAw7xYl.jpgr2VwRNg.jpg

The Pain Alliance continue to win when in tag team action; this being their third win together in 2020, with their only loss coming in last week's Battle Royale. Ekuma and High Flyin' Hawaiian on the other hand, are in a bit of a funk form-wise. They seem to be suffering with bad luck more than anything. The smaller High Flyin' Hawaiian succumbed to the brutal 'Switchblade Powerslam' finisher of Kurt Laramee in the end here.

Winners:
The Pain Alliance (Scott & Laramee)

Finish:
'Switchblade Powerslam' (Scoop Slam Onto Knee)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Dominic DeStrike Out

In a locker room in the back, Joe Sexy was pacing back and forth... His client Dominic DeSousa, was trying to explain why he lost to 'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb last week...

rdaCN0F.jpgjz0E3tO.jpg

Dominic DeSousa:
“I don't know what you want me to say, man...?! I was all over him... If it were scored on points, I'd have won easily... Then the crowd, man... They just... They got in my head...!! Yu know...?!”

Sexy didn't want to hear excuses... He wanted to hear that DeSousa wouldn't make the same kind of mistake again... Because he's been to see Jack Bruce, and at Nothing To Lose this Thursday, DeSousa has a re-match against “That dull baseball player who pretended to be from Kentucky once for some reason!” Oliver Kobb...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

YzO6EFw.jpgPq88zCN.jpgz2eHvOP.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgktaG66p.jpgnjHwFkU.jpgniUBrFk.jpg

Six excellent competitors out there in this one, and while Gilmore and Morgan would have loved to have had Steven Parker on their side, Robbie Retro more than puled his weight tonight! He spent the longest time in the ring of any of the six men, and took a beating at the hands of The Awesomeness, and to a lesser extent, Justin Sensitive. In the end, Gilmore and Morgan just out-classed and out-wrestled their opponents, allowing Retro to come in late on and clean up with some swift offence. He took The Awesomeness over the top rope with a double-cross body, leaving Sensitive to tap out to the 'Anger Management' Arm Bar!

Winners:
Angry Gilmore, Joey Morgan & Robbie Retro

Finish:
'Anger Management' (Arm Bar)

</div>

The Heroes Guild

Right after the match, the victorious Angry Gilmore, Joey Morgan and Robbie Retro were interrupted in their celebrations by 'The Radioactive Wrecking Machine' Atom Smasher!!

YzO6EFw.jpgPq88zCN.jpgz2eHvOP.jpgNTkEj22.jpg

Atom Smasher:
“What kind of HERO would I be, if I allowed the angry GANG of shooters to recruit a fun-loving, NICE person, like Robbie Retro to their cause... Fear Not Citizen... For I have come, to save the day... But I didn't come alone...!!”

Smasher's 'Heroes Guild' (Avalanche and Chill) burst through the crowd, and came through the gap in the guard rail by the timekeepers area... Avalanche and Chill's arrival wasn't detected by the three fan favourites in the ring, and they were completely blind-sided by their attackers...

jwIt2iM.jpgaGMEazR.jpg

Atom Smasher remained on the stage, and watched as the giant of a man Avalanche smashed into the Sharp Shooters... Chill threw Robbie Retro out of the ring, and the 'Disco Stud' was set upon by The Awesomeness and Justin Sensitive... showing just how cowardly they are by not helping Gilmore, Morgan and Retro... At one point, Avalanche had Morgan squashed in the middle of the ring, using his 450lb frame to crush Morgan's sternum... Chill then did something crazy... He tried to use like, a 'special power', to FREEZE Angry Gilmore... But Gilmore just ran over to him, and threw him at Avalanche!! Atom Smasher told his 'Guild' to get out of there, and they scampered up the ramp to his side...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Mainstream North American Champion

'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez was standing by with an A-Frame next... He had written the numbers 1 through 3 on the left hand side of the otherwise blank page...

YDXZHrc.jpg

Jimmy Hernandez:
“Reasons why I'm going to make a better North American Champion, than either ZWB or the current 'Champion' Des Davids... Number One... MAINSTREAM...!!”

Hernandez began writing the word Mainstream next to the number one... He explained that he'd be able to bring new eyes to the Supreme Wrestling Federation, by taking the Championship with him to more mainstream audiences... Talk shows... movie premieres... red carpet events...

Jimmy Hernandez:
“Number Two... LONGEVITY...!! I will be able to hold the Title for a long, long, looooong time... And everybody knows, the most famous Championship reigns are the ones that go on for the longest... Look at Micky Starr... Two time SWF World Heavyweight Champion... But nobody talks about that second, 4 month reign... They talk about the near SIX AND A HALF YEARS... that he held the Title the first time!! AND... Number Three... DEXTERITY...”

Hernendez turned to the board... Keen to explain how skilful he is... but he couldn't work out how to spell the word... He covered for this by standing in front of the board, and explaining that he's going to tie ZWB and Des Davids up in knots at Nothing To Lose... He said he's going to become the longest reigning North American Champion in history...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

YJKaHLr.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgQlRSKl8.jpg

Primus Allen has taken on some extremely big, strong, men in recent weeks. A win over Ekuma last week was one thing, but trying to tackle the 355lb man mountain Bear Bekowski here was an altogether different challenge. Somehow though, Primus came out of it with his hand raised again. He hit his 'Flying Lariat' which took Bear off his feet, and fell into the cover. The former American Football stand-out now heads into Nothing To Lose, and the 'Everything To Gain' Ladder Match with bags of momentum.

Winner:
Primus Allen

Finish:
'Flying Lariat'

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

No More Attacks

Backstage Interviewer Squeaky McClean caught up with Number One Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship: Remo Richardson next... while Remo was loading his gear into the trunk of his car...

jMabNZD.jpgJU7gup7.jpg

Squeaky McClean:
“Remo... Remo... Are you, leaving, man...!? Or just hoping to get a quick getaway...?!”

Remo Richardson:
“Squeak... Who would I be tryin' ta get a quick getaway from...!? Listen... Rocky Golden, man after my own heart... He jumped me after my match last week... Using the old trick with the lights... Loved it... That's of course, after I jumped him the week before... Well Squeak... If you see Rocky... Let him know I AM heading home... There will be no attack tonight after HIS match... And to the guy who keeps f****** with the lights... if you pulls that s*** on Thursday... You think Rocky'll come down hard on you...?! He'll hurt you, for sure... But I'll KILL you...!!”

So far, the guy who messes with the lights during Rocky Golden Title defences has cost Remo one Title match (along with Rogue, The Crippler AND Valian)... Would he be insane enough to do it again to Remo this Thursday...?!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Chasing The Wright Person

Elsewhere backstage, we found two of the most unlikely people to be interacting... Emma Chase, and Robbie Wright...

ASI3LqX.jpgxBtD9x3.jpg

Emma Chase:
“Robbie Wright... 'The King Of Charisma'... Just the man I've been looking for... Wanna... Come... with me...?!”

Robbie looked flabbergasted... The 28 year old, cocky youngster followed Emma into an office, and she shut the door behind them... It left the announce team asking what the heck was going on there...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

cAph1Dy.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgp3NXv6f.jpg

Great action in this one, as two men at very different stages of their careers did battle. Brown has had an up and down 2020 so far, so winning last week's Battle Royale and earning a spot in the Everything To Gain Ladder Match will have done wonders for his confidence. As will a win here against 'Platinum' James Prudence. It was a defiant and unequivocal victory, as 'The Star Treatment' is not a move that's ever kicked out of!

Winner:
'Bad Bad' Lenny Brown

Finish:
'The Star Treatment' (F5)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

The Challengers

We cut to the back, where Mikey Lau was shown watching the previous match on a TV Monitor... Just as 'Big Money' Brandon James walked in...

5192j2z.jpgItWNcSV.jpg

Mikey said that having watched Spencer Spade, Primus Allen and now Lenny Brown ALL win tonight, he and Brandon James were going to have their work cut out for them if one of them is going to win the Everything To Gain Ladder Match on Thursday Night at Nothing To Lose...

Brandon James:
“That's actually why I'm here Dragon... I know I've said we would watch each others' back out there in that Ladder Match... and we
are
friends... We
are
going to make sure we don't get screwed by Randy Unleashed and his new band of merry men... Let's be clear on one thing... There is no 'US'... It's me... and it's you... and while I respect you... I ain't gonna be helping you win nothing!! I know who I'll be makin' sure WON'T win it... That's that little punk Randy Unleashed!!”

Mikey Lau:
“Understood big man... That ruthless attitude is why you get the 'Big Money'... But answer me this... Cats always land on their feet... but has the 'Big Cat' ever been pushed off the top of a twelve foot ladder...?! Would 'Big Cat' land on
his
feet...?!”

James paused for a moment... It's been almost ten years since his last Ladder Match, and he still remembers every scrape, every cut, every bruise... He then smiled at Lau, and said we're going to have to find out at Nothing To Lose...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

UDkDrRp.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgeYWi5WW.jpg

Both singles Champions would have been desperate for a win here, to take into Nothing To Lose in two nights. But only one could walk away victorious. In Des Davids' best in-ring performance of 2020 so far (and Rocky Golden's worst!), the SWF North American Champion showed why he's held the Gold for three months now, and doesn't look in danger of losing it any time soon – despite the awkward Triple Threat Match he has to get through at Nothing To Lose. For Rocky tonight, it was business as usual. In fairness to Rocky, he was in control of the match anyway, when all the lights went out. When they came back on, Davids was down in the ring, holding his mid-section – not knowing where he was hit from, or who did it. The crowd booed, but Rocky took advantage, and hit the 'Rocky Road' to win a match he probably would have won anyway!

Winner:
SWF World Heavyweight Champion: Rocky Golden

Finish:
'Rocky Road' Curb Stomp

</div>

Fade To Black

The show went off the air with everyone in the arena in a state of shock at what just happened... Rocky Golden clearly didn't want to win in this way (again) but Des Davids swatted away the SWF World Heavyweight Champion's attempts to help him to his feet...

UDkDrRp.jpg

How will Rocky Golden and Remo Richardson stop these lights going out at Nothing To Lose...?! Will Supreme TV General Manager: Jack Bruce have some kind of a plan to deal with the eventuality...?! So many questions, and most will be answered in just two nights, at Nothing To Lose!!

</div>

3cpEih8.jpg

Overall Show Rating: 81

THE SHOW IS OVER, BUT IF YOU FANCY A CATCH UP, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW

|
|

</div>

Golden

Rogue

The Guild

Hernandez

Fame and Money

DeSousa

Lau

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Golden / Remo

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 87

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) 1

Everything To Gain Match:

Mikey Lau | Brandon James | Lenny Brown | Spencer Spade | Randy Unleashed | Primus Allen

Grudge Match:

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] The Heroes Guild (Avalanche & Chill) w/ Atom Smasher

SWF North American Title Triple Threat Match:

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez [vs] 'All American' Des Davids ©

Supreme TV Re-Match:

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy

SWF Tag Team Title Match:

The Dallas Cowboys (Ranger & Marshall Dillon) [vs] Fame & Money (Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trescarde) ©

No Disqualifications Match:

'Every Woman's Dream' Valiant [vs] 'The Scoundrel' Rogue

SWF World Heavyweight Championship Match:

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs] 'The Beast' Remo Richardson

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? ___Heavyweight_____________

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) _____85___________

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) ______1_________

awesome show. Really enjoying all the subtle set ups. Most impressive is the atomic storyline. I never know what to do with him and this is such a great take for SWF Sports entertainment audience. And it doesnt seem as corny as the hurricane gimmick was in RL.

Thank you man. I must admit, with Atomic's gimmick, I stole some ideas from the SWF thread on the General Discussion section of the forum. I seem to remember someone saying he could play a Villain who thinks he's a Hero! Bo Dallas in NXT was a great example of this. The crowd hated him, but he thought they adored him. It made for great TV and some great storylines.

I heard Chris Jericho once say that the best heels have an element of truth to the lie they believe. So for example, Smasher thinks what he's saying is true. He thinks that Gilmore, Morgan and Parker are a threat to the SWF as they're an incredibly strong trio. On paper, he's right. They are a strong trio, and they are a threat to everyone on the roster. It's his method of stopping them that's the issue.

Thanks for the early predictions, here's the prediction key:

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Quick Picks for Nothing To Lose, February 2020, Week 2

Mikey Lau | Brandon James | Lenny Brown | Spencer Spade | Randy Unleashed | Primus Allen

Grudge Match:

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] The Heroes Guild (Avalanche & Chill) w/ Atom Smasher

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez [vs] 'All American' Des Davids ©

Supreme TV Re-Match:

The Dallas Cowboys (Ranger & Marshall Dillon) [vs] Fame & Money (Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trescarde) ©

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? ________________

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) ________________

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) ________________

</div>

Mikey Lau | Brandon James | Lenny Brown | Spencer Spade | Randy Unleashed | Primus Allen - I wasn't joking. I'm going to pick him every single time now.

Grudge Match:

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] The Heroes Guild (Avalanche & Chill) w/ Atom Smasher - Gotta get these guys a little more momentum to keep the feud rolling and set up a bigger clash with Atom Smasher down the line.

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez [vs] 'All American' Des Davids © - I haven't seen much from him that would make me think this is gonna happen, but whatever. Let's go for it.

Supreme TV Re-Match:

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy - Lost last time, but I'm doubling down.

The Dallas Cowboys (Ranger & Marshall Dillon) [vs] Fame & Money (Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trescarde) © - HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS?

'Every Woman's Dream' Valiant [vs] 'The Scoundrel' Rogue - Rogue has gotten the best of Valiant at every turn. I think it's time for a bit of comeuppance.

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs] 'The Beast' Remo Richardson - Rocky will lose but I'm not sure we're there yet.

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Golden/Remo

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 88

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) Two!

Mikey Lau | Brandon James | Lenny Brown | Spencer Spade | Randy Unleashe | Primus Allen

Grudge Match:

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan)

'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez [vs] 'All American' \

Supreme TV Re-Match:

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb

[vs] Fame & Money (Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trescarde) ©

'The Scoundrel' Rogue

'The Beast' Remo Richardson

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? ________________Main Event

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) ________________ 85

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) 2________________

Grudge Match:

Supreme TV Re-Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Golden v Richardson

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 83

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) 0

Grudge Match:

Supreme TV Re-Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Rocky vs Remo

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 84

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) 2

Grudge Match:

Supreme TV Re-Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Rocky Golden vs Remo

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 85

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) 2

Grudge Match:

Supreme TV Re-Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Valiant vs Rogue

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 86/100

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) None

<p>Everything To Gain Match:</p><p>

Mikey Lau | <strong>Brandon James</strong> | Lenny Brown | Spencer Spade | Randy Unleashed | Primus Allen</p><p> </p><p>

Grudge Match:</p><p>

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] <strong>The Heroes Guild (Avalanche & Chill)</strong> w/ Atom Smasher</p><p> </p><p>

SWF North American Title Triple Threat Match:</p><p>

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez [vs] '<strong>All American' Des Davids ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Supreme TV Re-Match:</p><p>

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] <strong>Dominic DeSousa</strong> w/ Joe Sexy</p><p> </p><p>

SWF Tag Team Title Match:</p><p>

The Dallas Cowboys (Ranger & Marshall Dillon) [vs] <strong>Fame & Money (Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trescarde) ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

No Disqualifications Match:</p><p>

'<strong>Every Woman's Dream' Valiant</strong> [vs] 'The Scoundrel' Rogue</p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Heavyweight Championship Match:</p><p>

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs]<strong> 'The Beast' Remo Richardson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Questions:</p><p>

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Golden vs Remo</p><p>

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 80</p><p>

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) 1</p>

<p>Everything To Gain Match:</p><p>

Mikey Lau | Brandon James | <strong>Lenny Brown</strong> | Spencer Spade | Randy Unleashed | Primus Allen</p><p> </p><p>

Grudge Match:</p><p>

<strong>The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan)</strong> [vs] The Heroes Guild (Avalanche & Chill) w/ Atom Smasher</p><p> </p><p>

SWF North American Title Triple Threat Match:</p><p>

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez [vs] 'All American' <strong>Des Davids</strong> ©</p><p> </p><p>

Supreme TV Re-Match:</p><p>

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] <strong>Dominic DeSousa</strong> w/ Joe Sexy</p><p> </p><p>

SWF Tag Team Title Match:</p><p>

The Dallas Cowboys (Ranger & Marshall Dillon) [vs] <strong>Fame & Money</strong> (Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trescarde) ©</p><p> </p><p>

No Disqualifications Match:</p><p>

'Every Woman's Dream' Valiant [vs] 'The Scoundrel' <strong>Rogue</strong></p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Heavyweight Championship Match:</p><p>

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs] 'The Beast' <strong>Remo Richardson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Questions:</p><p>

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Rocky vs. Remo</p><p>

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 87</p><p>

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) None</p>

Quick Picks for Nothing To Lose, February 2020, Week 2

Grudge Match:

Supreme TV Re-Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Main Event

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 85

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) 1

Mikey Lau | Brandon James | Lenny Brown | Spencer Spade | Randy Unleashed | Primus Allen Honestly, I'm leaning Spencer here.

Grudge Match:

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] The Heroes Guild (Avalanche & Chill) w/ Atom Smasher Smasher is fun but the Sharp Shooters kind'a need a decent win right now.

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez [vs] 'All American' Des Davids © I'm just picking my favorite here.

Supreme TV Re-Match:

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy Kobb is almost the perfect enhancement talent.

The Dallas Cowboys (Ranger & Marshall Dillon) [vs] Fame & Money (Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trescarde) © I kind of like Fame and Money together.

'Every Woman's Dream' Valiant [vs] 'The Scoundrel' Rogue The Scoundrel needs his butt kicked.

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs] 'The Beast' Remo Richardson Gambling here. Lights out gimmick but it's Scythe all along and Remo wins because Scythe screws Rocky.

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Rocky vs Remo

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 83

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three) Two