Walter Sobchak's Graphics & What Have You...

On 2/5/2024 at 10:34 AM, 1PWfan said:

You do a great job of mixing these up- a lot of the AI generated images have a samey kind of look but you've adjusted each image enough that they never just look like variations on a theme. 

Thank you @1PWfan for the kind words, I'm glad you have found some good use for these renders!

On 2/5/2024 at 6:21 PM, Shifty425 said:

@WalterSobchak I've spent a ton of time saving these pictures to use in my own play throughs. Thanks for all the hard work they are amazing, can't wait for you to get to CWA and 5SSW assuming outside the usa is the plan

Thank you @Shifty425 for the time you have taken to take an interest in these renders (sorry for no megalink yet), it's feels good to contribute something to make your save a little more enjoyable. 

Edited by WalterSobchak
  • Like 2

Hi there…So I’m trying to get back into the swing of things … That said, It’s been a really mentally challenging few weeks as my wife suffered an immense amount of pain, Doctors communicated poorly and sporadically, and we both patiently waited for today…her to finally feel better with a clean bill of health (and a clean x-ray as of a few hours ago).

I’m extremely grateful and goddamn was that scary.

I encourage you to give your partner a squeeze tonight and tell them how much you love them. Do it again tomorrow morning…

I appreciate everyone’s kindness and patience during this time. I haven’t honestly felt creative at all these last few weeks, even when trying to escape from the situation mentally…just have been pretty numb as a result to drain this process took on her. 

Looking forward from here, it’s feels great to get some shares out tonight and get my laptop opened back up for the first time in weeks to TEW. 

Have a good weekend everybody, good to see you all again. 

- WS

• Like 19

First of all, very happy to hear your wife is finally feeling better! I can imagine that these weeks felt like years, especially if you didn't have doctors that could let you know why things are the way they are, which is, sadly, all too common these days. I think it's totally understandable that you haven't felt creative, as a situation like this, kind of makes you feel like everything is ''on hold'' and you're just waiting for it to change, for progress. 

I wish you the best of luck and hopefully this will be nothing more than a fading memory, soon enough! :)

P.S. It goes without saying that these renders are top notch! 👏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

Hi there…So I’m trying to get back into the swing of things … That said, It’s been a really mentally challenging few weeks as my wife suffered an immense amount of pain, Doctors communicated poorly and sporadically, and we both patiently waited for today…her to finally feel better with a clean bill of health (and a clean x-ray as of a few hours ago).

I encourage you to give your partner a squeeze tonight and tell them how much you love them. Do it again tomorrow morning…

I appreciate everyone’s kindness and patience during this time. I haven’t honestly felt creative at all these last few weeks, even when trying to escape from the situation mentally…just have been pretty numb as a result to drain this process took on her. 

Looking forward from here, it’s feels great to get some shares out tonight and get my laptop opened back up for the first time in weeks to TEW. 

- WS

Big Walt,

Married with 3 kids here, and there is honestly nothing worse than one of those 4 human beings feeling sick.  You just feel helpless, and for me there is no worse feeling.  Pumped that the lady is feeling better.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/9/2024 at 8:58 PM, WalterSobchak said:

- WS

Man. Walter that sounds awful.... I loved that it sounds like shes through the worst of it. I'm truly happier knowing that for the two of you.

Like you said "I encourage you to give your partner a squeeze tonight and tell them how much you love them. Do it again tomorrow morning…"

• Like 1

You should work with @Adam Ryland on the next TEW and WreSpirit! Your renders are amazing. As a Women's Wrestling all-time fan (I watch it evolving and I am so happy where it is), also an amateur booker (LOL), blogger (Amazing Women of Wrestling) I love the C-Verse. I love QAW (AAA), and 5SSW, also Babes of Sin City was funny as a concept (all-strippers promotion - a bit silly and challenging: miss them). There should be at least a few more (One in the UK)!

So, with your art, the game's world will be amazing and more vivid but not too much (please), and I think. It would be interesting to see what unique new characters can be created (in addition to the old ones) and how you will give them a look at and life, personalities as well. I wish to see that! So...

P.s. I am curious what is would your render of Brooke Tyler would be. I don't know why, but I like that character and to play WreSpirit3 with her (sadly can't sign her yet).  Or the 5SSW roster! 😛 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michelle_Kay83 said:

Babes of Sin City was funny as a concept (all-strippers promotion - a bit silly and challenging: miss them). There should be at least a few more (One in the UK)!

Luxe Wrestling in my mod has a similar feel if you are interested, although more adult comedy than adult strip show! 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 4:12 AM, Michelle_Kay83 said:

You should work with @Adam Ryland on the next TEW and WreSpirit! Your renders are amazing. As a Women's Wrestling all-time fan (I watch it evolving and I am so happy where it is), also an amateur booker (LOL), blogger (Amazing Women of Wrestling) I love the C-Verse. I love QAW (AAA), and 5SSW, also Babes of Sin City was funny as a concept (all-strippers promotion - a bit silly and challenging: miss them). There should be at least a few more (One in the UK)!

So, with your art, the game's world will be amazing and more vivid but not too much (please), and I think. It would be interesting to see what unique new characters can be created (in addition to the old ones) and how you will give them a look at and life, personalities as well. I wish to see that! So...

P.s. I am curious what is would your render of Brooke Tyler would be. I don't know why, but I like that character and to play WreSpirit3 with her (sadly can't sign her yet).  Or the 5SSW roster! 😛 

@Michelle_Kay83 Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you have found some good use for these renders. I have really enjoyed contributing some renders to the women's wrestling promotions and especially to @Theheel's diary, you should give it a read as it sounds like it would be your area of interest. 

Here is a take on "The Franchise" Brooke Tyler...

BrookeTyler_alt5.jpg.dd0c4372b36875e47ccd144da1e3a98e.jpg

PNG FILE

Edited by WalterSobchak
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

@Michelle_Kay83 Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you have found some good use for these renders. I have really enjoyed contributing some renders to the women's wrestling promotions and especially to @Theheel's diary, you should give it a read as it sounds like it would be your area of interest. 

Here is a take on "The Franchise" Brooke Tyler...

BrookeTyler_alt5.jpg.dd0c4372b36875e47ccd144da1e3a98e.jpg

PNG FILE

BrookeTyler_alt5.thumb.png.f3dadb7efc2bf9347ca9d092c7754eae.png

She looks amazing! I love how you rendered her and made her look stunning! :D Thank you!

• Thanks 1