Walter Sobchak's Graphics & What Have You...

1 hour ago, dabramaitys said:

Man! Can't believe the amount of quality that's inside this thread. I want to turn my whole CV game into these renders.

Forgive the ignorance but... is there a mass download link anywhere? Otherwise I'm in for a long night haha

@dabramaitys

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate your interest! Unfortunately the best I have been able to put together so far is the front page of the US promotions I have rerendered. I'm currently working through all the active unemployed US workers, once those are done, I'm going to re-evaluate any promotions needing recuts and then will be releasing a USA pack of all my renders and PNGs.

That all said I would encourage you to poke through the thread if you have the time, there is some fun stuff in there that isn't on the front page yet. 

Thanks again for the kind message!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

@dabramaitys

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate your interest! Unfortunately the best I have been able to put together so far is the front page of the US promotions I have rerendered. I'm currently working through all the active unemployed US workers, once those are done, I'm going to re-evaluate any promotions needing recuts and then will be releasing a USA pack of all my renders and PNGs.

That all said I would encourage you to poke through the thread if you have the time, there is some fun stuff in there that isn't on the front page yet. 

Thanks again for the kind message!

Dude no worries. I've gone through the whole thread and love how much this will immerse me in a new save! Any chance of getting a logo for the new TCW event in the CVerse 22 mod "Here's A Fact You May Not Know"

The PPV in remembrance of Jason Azaria.

The indie workers of the New England Region - USA

image.png.9f57d4da6057bf81188407447b11789d.png

WRESTLERS

Cip Conduit - Dead Man Walken - Extreme Deluxe - Mary Beth Chase - Oscar Ozymandias

image.jpeg.a465fa0ebcca4f55c76480106f86ce4b.jpeg  image.jpeg.c7d86aabb98cb2094977d45b2ae8d5ac.jpeg  image.jpeg.68dbbebad2cebedba58f9032d3e3feaf.jpeg  image.jpeg.af559e7fae531add452639b7323af5c5.jpeg  image.jpeg.1730f46ef459e5fde0384aeac7450fe2.jpeg

Suzanne Brazzle

image.jpeg.6dffc61fc76b86839e49eaa03ab10d8e.jpeg

MANAGERS & VALETS

Brains McGhee

image.jpeg.a1feca94c4b16ecceaaf0375b78bd749.jpeg

BROADCASTERS

Fabulous Frank - Rob L Miskovsky 

image.jpeg.5ebb06a5f0bd2b96ace14c79b1b4dbff.jpeg  image.jpeg.7bcbd4f85a6bf38d437bad52997f0e0a.jpeg

REFEREE

David Poker - Xander Summer

image.jpeg.c3bbf5b5d14432d370c77c536f346a69.jpeg  image.jpeg.74a6963931c5c4dc513e11e48915f8ed.jpeg

ROAD AGENT

Craig Prince - The Masked Mauler VI

image.jpeg.3833f84a5b0324a252ceb267363d389a.jpeg  image.jpeg.b7f62c7d13f2fd509e3a6f5fef63c2a8.jpeg

PERSONALITY

Giant Redwood - Greg Sluchinski - Ross Henry - J.K. Stallings

image.jpeg.7c5604e02c395cf029e3619f5cdf3176.jpeg  image.jpeg.007e5bb338b88312e009e220aafbd312.jpeg  image.jpeg.eeee409fb71772aad8956bb0425e35f1.jpeg  image.jpeg.9b4bf6a36ff0ac3e55ce0ed71ba1d377.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

So as shared, I didn't start the indies with a clean vanilla save, so some folks were missed with the first couple groups...here are who i believed was missed:

"The Mistress of The DDT" Steph Blake (Great Lakes)

StephBlake_alt5.jpg.5a552fd0d1eca755f1d0ad3aab167670.jpg

"Bump Machine" Ben Williams (Mid-Atlantic)

BenWilliams_alt5.jpg.afde79fb6b77fb48d67c8eb3ad3d4e37.jpg

Genghis Rahn (Mid-Atlantic)

GenghisRahn_alt5.jpg.14ff76bca8a25677b4d905ca3545a225.jpg

Paul Steadyfast (Mid-Atlantic)

PaulSteadyfast_alt5.jpg.9119a2b2dfaf9310628d03b2d1affc50.jpg

Edited by WalterSobchak
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Really love the designs, the 'logos' for each region also. Inspired me to do a RTG of sorts game, hiring only unemployed talent and running an event each month in a different area, im using your logos for the events in each region. Forces me to push wrestlers I would otherwise never hire in my other saves.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KingAj said:

Really love the designs, the 'logos' for each region also. Inspired me to do a RTG of sorts game, hiring only unemployed talent and running an event each month in a different area, im using your logos for the events in each region. Forces me to push wrestlers I would otherwise never hire in my other saves.

Absolutely agree! I love the logos! I wish we could somehow incorporate them into the game  :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for my absence, but shortly after getting my wife healthy, we learned during a routine checkup that our companion Samson had developed an inoperable cancerous mass. We tried the last three weeks to save his life, but ultimately fell short after being told by doctors there was no positive approach for the fourteen year old mix. He stoically fought like hell to stay with us, but after he stopped eating altogether this week we were left no choice but to euthanized him in our home today to give him some peace. 

I’ve never been through this process before and I can honestly say I wouldn’t wish it on my greatest enemy. 

For all you that have been down this road, you have my respect. It’s absolutely terrible.

I hope you are at peace Sam.

IMG_5200.png

• Sad 26

Man. I'm so sorry. My first dog is about to turn 6, and I worked as a dog trainer and carer. I can't imagine what it's like to go through this but I certainly dread that day, knowing now how much love is both given and received in the dog/human companionship. Samson is a beautiful boy and I hope you can find some peace before long in the wonderful life you gave him.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

IMG_5200.png

Losing a pet is incredible hard so you have my sympathies!

But I can honestly say just from looking at that boys face that you were very lucky to have him in your life and he looks like such a good (and happy!) boy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wishing you nothing but the best Walter.

Just a quick kind word to say that your images are nothing short of spectacular. Genuinely some of the best work I've seen. There have been a few times I've looked at your version of a worker and said to myself "Oh wow he's gone in that direction for "x", that's brilliant". Your style is perfect for me, and I can't wait to use these as my default images for the CV. If it ever went to a vote, I'd put these forward as the actual default game images released with it tbh. They're exceptional.

Sending you best wishes pal.

• Like 1