Walter Sobchak's Graphics & What Have You...

19 hours ago, Sisma said:

Dude, these renders are SO GOOD! *Breaks out a YES chant* :D

@Sisma I appreciate you my friend, thank you for your support!

3 hours ago, smmccallum said:

I've been away from the boards for a couple of months. I've just gone through all of your new pics, they are fantastic. I was wonder if you might do a couple of women from WillRock's mod namely "The Bully" Chris Amerson and Tameka Sky. Thanks for all the great work.

@smmccallum Thank you for the kind words, glad to hear you might find some use for the renders! I will reach out to Willrock to see how he feels about me rendering two of his renders within his MOD and if I have permission I'll see what I can put together for you while I'm working through USPW. Thanks for stopping by!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Sisma said:

The combination of logos and renders is just fantastic! I wish we could have tag teams have logos like stables. You're killing it! :D

Thanks @Sisma! My hope is maybe one day tag teams will have the option for art, but for now hopefully it just adds a little more life to the renders. 

22 hours ago, gazwefc83 said:

These are all brilliant! You using bing or chatgpt?

I use whatever is working these days… :) Predominantly Chat-GPT along with Photoshop/Paint.net.

11 minutes ago, Black Pegasus II said:

All of the tag teams are amazing but this pair looks like a team that hasn't been defeated in 10 years in most European circles

@Black Pegasus II

IMG_4315.gif.7d7c9fb679a951121b60e05a547bd072.gif

Edited by WalterSobchak
  • Like 1