Congratulations to the Winners of January 2021

Rookie Real World

Rookie C-Verse/Fictional

Veteran Real World

Veteran C-Verse/Fictional

Showcase

Match

Event

First, congratulations to all the winners and nominees. I think putting out a few shows on this board is a lot of work, so thank you to everyone who has supplied content to read. I am very serious when I say I'd rather read here, then watch current product. That's me and that may be a minority opinion.

Secondly thank everyone for the votes! I really appreciate all the love for ECW 97 and I am happy to keep doing it. My only goal with this journal is to see how long I could keep it around, the extra love and comments from you guys has always been amazing, thank you.

Congrats to all the winners and fellow nominees. The Lloyd, I'm coming for you and that SWF promotion! LOL. But you definitely deserved the win.

:D I look forward to it. Thank you man, it felt like everything came together well this month. Into the 3/4 month mark of the diary, where I've put my stamp on the characters, and brought in some big signings to bolster the Main Event and tag team division :) The perfect storm kind of thing.

Congrats to all the winners and fellow nominees. The Lloyd, I'm coming for you and that SWF promotion! LOL. But you definitely deserved the win.

:D I look forward to it. Thank you man, it felt like everything came together well this month. Into the 3/4 month mark of the diary, where I've put my stamp on the characters, and brought in some big signings to bolster the Main Event and tag team division :) The perfect storm kind of thing.

My votes with angeldelayette... someone need to topple the power house of Mr Lloyd :p. Nice to see you back too :D