[Release] Dark Arber Skin

This is by far my favorite skin to use now. Excellent work!

With Questlove and Gaz both switching to the square gif style, do you have plans to alter Dark Arber to fit that style? As it stands now there are a few conflicts littered randomly throughout.

That wouldn’t take much work, I’ll see what I can do!

• 3 weeks later...

The first post has been updated with a NEW (ALTERNATE) version of the skin for use with mods that use square .gif images. (RWC's SAMPP GIF PACK for example)

- - - - - - - - - - -

DARK ARBER SKIN (SQUARE GIF OPTIMIZED) v. 1.0

TEW 2020 skin by IDOL, inspired by designs from

Arber

Latest Release: 1.0

Change Log:

- This is a new (alternate version of the skin which is optimized for the use of square .gif formatted pictures. The most high profile mod that uses this style at the moment is RWC (SAMPP GIF VERSION) - so this skin is fully optimized for use with that mod.

darkarber-RWC.png

If you notice any errors, or anything that needs reworking, please let me know in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Loving this skin! As a colour blind guy the darkness REALLY helps!

But just a random thing, is there a way to change it so when pictures are blank (in creative lists, stables etc.) the picture is the company logo rather than the TEW2020 picture? I know nothing of skins so I have no idea if that's a small thing I can change, or a massive thing that wouldn't be worth doing lol

Just in case I didn't explain properly, here's an example below

aX630i2.png

cheers

Loving this skin! As a colour blind guy the darkness REALLY helps!

But just a random thing, is there a way to change it so when pictures are blank (in creative lists, stables etc.) the picture is the company logo rather than the TEW2020 picture? I know nothing of skins so I have no idea if that's a small thing I can change, or a massive thing that wouldn't be worth doing lol

Just in case I didn't explain properly, here's an example below

aX630i2.png

cheers

You could open that file in the skins folder, paste the company logo in the correct spot and save. I recommend saving a copy of the original first.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I got back into this game recently and wanted a fresh skin. Idolized, I love this skin too and am enjoying it so thanks for making this! It's easier on my eyes too when looking at screens all day at my day job.

However, I feel the same above from lavelleuk and Jason Phoenix to the empty cells in creative, stables, etc.

I have searched through the files in the picture pack for the skin. Through researching between backgrounds, buttons and graphics, it looks like those images are actually in the backgrounds whereas when I compare it to other skins backgrounds, it makes them look empty. Just trying to help and see what can be done. 

Edited by ThriceP86

3 hours ago, ThriceP86 said:

I got back into this game recently and wanted a fresh skin. Idolized, I love this skin too and am enjoying it so thanks for making this! It's easier on my eyes too when looking at screens all day at my day job.

However, I feel the same above from lavelleuk and Jason Phoenix to the empty cells in creative, stables, etc.

I have searched through the files in the picture pack for the skin. Through researching between backgrounds, buttons and graphics, it looks like those images are actually in the backgrounds whereas when I compare it to other skins backgrounds, it makes them look empty. Just trying to help and see what can be done. 

For the Stables its Backgrounds > Company_Profile_Stables.jpg

The Creative screen is Backgrounds > Office_Creative.jpg

• Like 1