The misandry in this game is a bit gross

Am I the only one that finds the whole "creepy men on social media" news story totally unnecessary? Everyone acts kind of mean on social media, I don't know why this issue has to be gendered. If you want to include it in the game, fine. I'd question what it's suppose to add in the first place but the fact it seems to only exist to be gratuitously mean towards men makes it worse.

I'm going to lock this thread -- as someone said was coming -- because:

4. No personal attacks, no insults, no flaming, no trolling, and no swearing. People don't respond well to this, so if you are engaging with someone not only will your point largely be lost, but you will look bad in the process. This is a family-friendly forum, so people all of all ages and background should feel welcome here. Swearing in particular is generally blocked but is somewhat more lenient in the diary sections as part of the writing there. Bigoted posts, such as homophobic, racist, or sexist comments, will all be harshly punished.

I have a feeling that this post was meant to either flame or troll and before it spirals out of control, we'll just nip it in the bud. If the OP has any questions, they can feel free to message me privately.