WMMA 5 Rerender Project

• 2 weeks later...
Fernando Amaro really needed one, good work again!

Your re-renders made me pick up WMMA again. Loving these! Any chance you'll work through the rest of the SIGMA roster like you did for KDM and BCF? They're wonderful!

i appreciate that you guys a lot! unfortunately i dont think i will get the chance to go through sigma, i will be going to boot camp in a few weeks and wont have access to a computer for a few months, maybe up to a year. so whatever i make for the rest of february is probably going to be my last contributions to the rerender project.

Gavriil Sviridov

OQbpABh.gifrTF3eUT.gif

Viechaslav Chaliapin

cFiFlyK.gifDhj80un.gif

i appreciate that you guys a lot! unfortunately i dont think i will get the chance to go through sigma, i will be going to boot camp in a few weeks and wont have access to a computer for a few months, maybe up to a year. so whatever i make for the rest of february is probably going to be my last contributions to the rerender project.

Well, the work is appreciated even moreso knowing you won't be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor for a while:D Best wishes to you!:)

Well, the work is appreciated even moreso knowing you won't be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor for a while:D Best wishes to you!:)

i appreciate it! on that note if anybody has any specific character rerender requests they want before i leave now would be the best time to post them

Hans Christian Bloch

jfKR7fN.gifd3N2Q6d.gif

HM Menzel

KHPIY4H.gifq3XIxJ4.gif

Spencer Rubenstein

N706fVF.gifTrzy8Fp.gif

Tim Boyer

XoUihGU.gifSfcNmjJ.gif

William Harrison

VgFD6kD.gifGzZSjzo.gif

Mazel tov, man. What branch? Looking forward?

And thank you extra for these renders in that case!

Mazel tov, man. What branch? Looking forward?

And thank you extra for these renders in that case!

Like your William Harrison render, I salute you and thank you for your contributions. :cool:

Have fun during this exciting life change, and good luck!

thanks guys! im joining the air force as a linguist. i appreciate the well wishes, and i promise to be back someday!

Grigory Kabalevsky

SYB92aw.gif5Y7UkuG.gif

Stian Agdestein

SbK08br.gifIvfSQlx.gif

Grzegorz Boniek

lMYfNMd.gif7NQu9d5.gif

Good luck and best wishes to you! :cool:

thank you! excellent work by the way.

anyhow this will likely be my "retirement" from rendering, at least for a long while. thanks everybody for their support for this project (it has far surpassed what i originally believed i would get) and to all the other renderers who decided to contribute with their own great renders. i just hope you guys got some use out of my renders!

Brandon Sugar

6R0Kl8P.gifd5rF5nw.gif

Foggy Lee

svXzYdN.gifDo3BNnR.gif

thank you! excellent work by the way.

anyhow this will likely be my "retirement" from rendering, at least for a long while. thanks everybody for their support for this project (it has far surpassed what i originally believed i would get) and to all the other renderers who decided to contribute with their own great renders. i just hope you guys got some use out of my renders!

Brandon Sugar

6R0Kl8P.gifd5rF5nw.gif

Foggy Lee

svXzYdN.gifDo3BNnR.gif

Thank you for all your great work on these! And a special thank you for going out of your way and taking the time to create those renders for my database! Good luck with everything, and take care!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

fortunately after only two months i am able to return from "retirement!" 2 months might not seem like a lot for a retirement but i haven't used a computer at all during that time, much less daz3d, so it took a lot of adjusting to get back into it. i am going to return to the rerender project, probably not as frequently as before but i will get some work done whenever i get a chance.

Stuart Strange

a2mlUlV.giffxUoCYm.gif

Manuel Silva

4K1nv6O.gifiwB9cUb.gif