WWE: Branded by Pipers Pit & Kimberly

<div style="margin:auto;width:1000px;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);padding:25px;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;border:10px solid rgb(153, 0, 0);"><font color="#1a1a1a" face="Roboto"><span style="font-size:14px;"></span></font>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QzvVe1V8Wqw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<div style="color:rgb(153, 0, 0);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-align:center;"><div style="font:44px Roboto;"><b>MONDAY NIGHT RAW

SEPTEMBER WEEK 4

PNC ARENA

RALEIGH, NC</b></div>

<div style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;border-top:3px solid rgb(0, 0, 51);"></div>

<div style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26);font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;">

5xSVn4S.jpg5y2W4os.jpg

The Raw Tag Team Champions open the show already in the ring and AJ Styles has a microphone.

“How do I sum up our performance last night at Extreme Rules? I guess I’d have to say….phenomenal!” He and Omos share a laugh. “But when you have the biggest athlete in the world and the greatest performer of his generation, what else is there to expect? Now we’ve beaten everyone and nobody is in our league so maybe……...

<iframe width="400" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACni9SEmbrw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kGcErZO.jpggd5lWcT.jpg

The Street Profits, red solo cups in hand, come down to the ring. Montez Ford collects a microphone from ringside.

“You’ve beat everyone? There are no more challenges to conquer. Well Dawkins and I think we ought to get a shot at the titles that mind you, we never lost, and then you two can play piggy back ride all you want.”

AJ does not look amused when……..

<iframe width="400" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UZFAk3_KmTg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ti2Rm5P.jpg9FvPbLU.jpg

The Grizzled Young Veterans make their way down to the ring and Zack Gibson doesn;t look happy.

“I’m sorry but incase you don’t know who we are, we are the Grizzled Young Veterans and believe me, Mr. Phenomenal, you haven’t beaten us. The only thing standing between our rightful place as…..NUMBER ONE….is a title opportunity.”

The champs along with the Street Profits take exception to this when…...

<iframe width="400" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TZkfHdk-_nI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMqAd8g.jpg773Wlzt.jpg

The New Day come out and Kofi Kingston is already fired up.

“You mean to tell me you think last night proved anything other than your big man can take a cheap shot behind the referee’s back? Woods and I deserve another shot and you know we’ll beat you.”

All four teams are arguing amongst themselves when……

<iframe width="400" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4066U5H9bhk" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

U3hUD2d.jpg

JBL comes out from the back.

“Well, from my vantage point and it’s the only one that matters around here, I see a great pair of champions and I see three accomplished challengers so here’s what we’re gonna do. Tonight in the main event it will be the Street Profits versus the Grizzled Young Veterans versus the New Day and the winners get a Raw Tag Team Championship match at Crown Jewel!”

JBL turns and leaves after waving his hat at the crowd and all four teams continue to argue.

<div style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;border-top:3px solid rgb(0, 0, 51);"></div>

b5isML1.jpgCKccHFC.jpgoXneUGe.jpg

The announcers recap what just happened with a replay video of the Raw World Tag Team Champions boasting before they’re interrupted multiple times and JBL makes tonight’s main event.

mvTEkBS.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpgzCvtHuR.jpgNq8bCTG.jpg

<b>HUMBERTO CARILLO VS APOLLO CREWS © W/ COMMANDER AZEEZ</b>

Carillo may someday pose a threat to someone like Crews but this isn’t the day. Crews dominates his title defense, and as Saxon notes has more aggression since his embarrassing loss the night before at Extreme Rules. Crews batters Carillo before finally hits a spin out powerbomb referred to as the Chariot.

WINNER BY PINFALL AND STILL RAW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: APOLLO CREWS

zCvtHuR.jpggGrDtGr.jpgNq8bCTG.jpg

Crews appears he’s in the mood to continue his attack when Damian Priest runs down to the ring and clotheslines Crews over the top. His fall is broken when Azeez catches him but neither the Intercontinental Champion nor his attache’ want to get in the ring.

e77GnEA.jpg2AjuwEs.jpg

Backstage Nikki A.S.H. and her friend Aliyah are walking down the hallway. It’s the Almost a Super Hero versus Carmella, next!

FAYJmlD.jpgBbHOGO7.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpge77GnEA.jpg2AjuwEs.jpg

<b>CARMELLA W/ALEXA BLISS VS NIKKI A.S.H. w/ALIYAH</b>

Nikki A.S.H. and Carmella put on a good showing here with the momentum going back and forth. Nikki gets a smattering of boos here and there but the kid love her and she uses their cheers to push Carmella to the very edge. Nikki begins to climb up to the top for her cross body block when Alexa distracts her. This allows Carmella to fling her down from the top in an ugly looking press slam but nobody’s hurt in it. When Nikki is picked up, Carmella delivers the Mella Buster for the win.

WINNER BY PINFALL: CARMELLA

FAYJmlD.jpgBbHOGO7.jpge77GnEA.jpg2AjuwEs.jpg

As Alexa and Carmella head back up the aisle with big smirks, Aliyah consoles her friend.

HfyjiVw.jpg

Backstage MVP strides up to JBL’s office door and is about to knock when he notices a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign hanging. He straightens his suit and uses his patience as he waits to address the Owner.

BMKn3vI.jpggGrDtGr.jpg

Sarah Schreiber is backstage and catches up to Damian Priest.

“Damian, you and Apollo Crews seem to be circling each other week after week….”

“That's right Sarah and it's like two planets ready to collide. I’m done playing and I’m done waiting. Apollo, next week, I’m calling your ass out!”

He walks off very determined.

<iframe width="400" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qyae1W4b3C8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KIFe3b5.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpg2IcbLqA.jpg

<b>BIG E VS TONY DEPPEN</b>

On paper this is a big mismatch. It was also the same in reality. Big E slings Deppen around having fun why he does it. After showing off his strength and athleticism for several minutes Big E hits the Big Ending and gets the 123.

WINNER BY PINFALL: BIG E

FAYJmlD.jpgBbHOGO7.jpg

A video package is shown recapping how Alexa Bliss and Carmella became the new RAW Women’s Tag Team Champions.

BMKn3vI.jpgewbJNKH.jpg1OCCSWU.jpg

Backstage we’re with Sarah Schrieber and her guests the former Raw Women’s Tag Team Champions Natalya and Tamina.

“Ladies, when you lost your Raw Women’s Tag Team Championships there was some tension shown between the two of you. Are you united in your effort to regain your titles?”

Natalya gives a soft nod. “Sarah, nobody likes to lose and the fact is we know why it happened. We will learn from that and correct the weak link and we will be champions again. In fact, we want our rematch as soon as possible.”

Tamina is staring at Natalya as she talks but nods at the challenge. “We’re on the same page, nobody needs to worry about that.”

ad1tBbr.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpg3gPZZiB.jpg

<b>CHARLOTTE FLAIR VS ASHLEY VOX</b>

Just as one sided as the previous match, Charlotte doesn’t spend one second on the defense and she does whatever she wants to Vox, hitting most of her usual offense before putting her in the Figure Eight and Vox quickly taps.

WINNER BY SUBMISSION: CHARLOTTE FLAIR

The announcers hype the two big events of October. WWE makes its return to Saudi Arabia for Crown Jewel and then it’s time for the WWE to go bump in the night at Halloween Havoc!

Zd1GbAP.jpgLHMj4o3.jpg

2anqyrV.jpg

We see the Raw Women’s Champion Nia Jax, fresh off her destructive victory at Extreme Rules, walking backstage with a purpose and a big smile. Nia Jax is next!

2anqyrV.jpg

Nia Jax is in the ring when we come back from break.

“You can’t say I didn’t warn Naomi. She pushed the issue. She wanted what I have and that just isn’t going to happen. I am the baddest bitch in ALL of the WWE and there is a reason they call me Irresistable!”

She begins playing to the crowd when she stops as familiar music begins to play.

<iframe width="400" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HIVkh2HaF0s" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

46ZmnoX.jpg

Ember Moon makes her Raw return and walks down to the ring. She doesn’t even get to say anything before Nia charges her with a clothesline but Ember ducks then drops Nia with a running dropkick to the knee, then a dropkick to the side of the head. With Nia down, Ember climbs to the top and when the champ gets up she flies off hitting the Eclipse! Nia flops back and rolls out of the ring as the crowd cheers Ember.

2anqyrV.jpg46ZmnoX.jpg

A replay is shown of Ember Moon’s return to Raw and the huge Eclipse she hit on Nia Jax.

SL4Wzkc.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpgTh861Do.jpg

<b>JAXSON RYKER VS ANGEL GARZA</b>

Garza uses his speed to avoid Ryker which does nothing but anger him and Garza loves it. He taunts Ryker before putting himself half way through the ropes and the referee protects him. But on the third try, Ryker shoves past the ref and grabs Garza in a rear choke, bending him backwards against the rope. The referee makes the count and when he hits five he calls for the bell. Ryker eventually lets go of the hold with an empty look in his eyes.

WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION: ANGEL GARZA

The announcers excitedly inform us of a huge match next week. Following their demolition derby encounter at Extreme Rules, Karrion Kross and Kevin Owens will go one on one next week in a Falls Count Anywhere match.

Li7U3LW.jpg

HfyjiVw.jpg

We check back in front of JBL’s office where MVP has now pulled up a chair as he continues to wait and check his watch.

NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH

kGcErZO.jpggd5lWcT.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpgTi2Rm5P.jpg9FvPbLU.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpgLMqAd8g.jpg773Wlzt.jpg

<b>STREET PROFITS VS GRIZZLED YOUNG VETERANS VS THE NEW DAY</b>

A fantastic high energy match between these three teams who all get in equal amounts of offense. While New Day and Street Profits prefer mostly high energy the Grizzled Young Veterans slow it down and grind their opponents down with hard hitting double teams.

When the match breaks down into the expected six man brawl, in which Xavier Woods and James Drake are legal, Montez Ford makes a blind tag off Woods who thinks it’s Kofi Kingston. Woods delivers an elbow drop from the top onto Drake but Ford quickly pitches Woods over the top and makes the cover to steal the win.

WINNERS BY PINFALL: STREET PROFITS

kGcErZO.jpggd5lWcT.jpg

Ti2Rm5P.jpg9FvPbLU.jpgLMqAd8g.jpg773Wlzt.jpg

Dawkins and Ford hug each other knowing they’ve earned a title shot but on the outside both the Grizzled Young Veterans and the New Day stare at them with more than a little jealousy.

U3hUD2d.jpgHfyjiVw.jpg

In the back the door to JBL’s office finally opens and the Owner emerges. He sees an exasperated MVP standing there.

“Oh hey, have you been waiting long?”

“You might say that.”

“Why didn’t you just knock?”

MVP looks again at the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign then back at JBL. “The Almighty and myself want to know who he will be defending the Raw World Championship against at Crown Jewel.”

“It’s going to be a huge match, the Raw Universe will love it.”

“But who is the opponent?”

“You’ll find out next week with everyone else.” JBL smiles and pats MVP on the shoulder before walking off. MVP looks a new level of annoyed as the show ends.

p79vvVF.png

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto+Slab&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't had a lot of free time lately so just got caught up. Extreme Rules was real fun.

Just a note: Joe Coffey hasn't won any titles in WWE/NXT/NXT UK unless he won the tag titles in your save?

That said, really excited to see who Lashley's Crown Jewel opponent is. Where in game are you guys holding it?

Haven't had a lot of free time lately so just got caught up. Extreme Rules was real fun.

Just a note: Joe Coffey hasn't won any titles in WWE/NXT/NXT UK unless he won the tag titles in your save?

That said, really excited to see who Lashley's Crown Jewel opponent is. Where in game are you guys holding it?

That’s my bad. I thought he held NXT UK Tag or I may be thinking of when I booked him in NXT UK in our previous diary 😂

That’s my bad. I thought he held NXT UK Tag or I may be thinking of when I booked him in NXT UK in our previous diary 😂

Probably because Gallus (Mark Coffey and Wolfgang) held the Tag titles in 2019 and Joe was challenging for the uk and got involved a lot in trio/Tag matches but never held the belts himself. Honestly until this came up and I checked I presumed he had held it, very plausible occurance a couple years ago.

Probably because Gallus (Mark Coffey and Wolfgang) held the Tag titles in 2019 and Joe was challenging for the uk and got involved a lot in trio/Tag matches but never held the belts himself. Honestly until this came up and I checked I presumed he had held it, very plausible occurance a couple years ago.

Yep! That is what I was thinking of! My bad.

We've come up with an idea but we need to take the temperature of the room.

We think it would be really great if we had our readers post independent reviews of the shows. 100% their opinion, nobody's beholden to kiss up to us and our shows etc. Preferably this would be a weekly or at least bi-monthly thing and doesn't have to be a novel length just the person's feelings on the shows, stories, and so forth.

If anyone would be interested in pitching in and giving their 2 cents on a regular basis hit us up and let us know.

We think it would be really great if we had our readers post independent reviews of the shows. 100% their opinion, nobody's beholden to kiss up to us and our shows etc. Preferably this would be a weekly or at least bi-monthly thing and doesn't have to be a novel length just the person's feelings on the shows, stories, and so forth.

If anyone would be interested in pitching in and giving their 2 cents on a regular basis hit us up and let us know.

I'd be up for it

First of all, I read through the diary from the beginning today. I just want to say that this is one amazing diary, both from the writing standpoint and from a visual standpoint. Everything is leading towards greatness right now. Looking forward to seeing who the opponent is for Lashley at Crown Jewel.

Could it be a Hall of Famer like Goldberg? Could it be Ron Simmons? Could it be the return or re-signing of someone like Bray Wyatt or Braun Strowman? On the Smackdown side, will Finn Balor get another deserved rematch with Roman Reigns? More importantly, will he get the title, maybe as The Demon.

Secondly, in regards to the roster itself, it's great to see some guys like Ciampa and Adam Cole on the main roster. I have noticed some particular signings in NXT. I assume that NXT is still the developmental company and that the signings are on developmental deals. Wrestlers like Allysin Kay and Dave Finlay Jr. are great signings for the company and for the future of WWE.

Finally, in regards to the question proposed above, I think that would be something very fun and interesting to do. But it's not something that I could specifically guarantee each and every week or anything. I am focused more on my diary than on anything else right now and don't want it to lose any focus. But I will definitely be reading and if something pops up in my mind, I will let you both know.

The way the data is set up nxt and uk and wwe are all in an alliance. This used to happen to me back in the JCP diary where flair would get loaned out to someone without me having any control over it.

At least he didn't get hurt. -_-

Yeah that’s one of those it didn’t really happen things.

SmackDown - September Week 4, September 2021 - Episode #1152

<div style="margin:auto;width:800px;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);padding:25px;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;border:10px solid rgb(0, 0, 102);"><font color="#1a1a1a" face="Roboto"><span style="font-size:14px;"></span></font>

<div style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26);font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;">

<div style="color:rgb(0, 0, 255);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-align:center;"><div style="font:44px Roboto;"><b>FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

SEPTEMBER WEEK 4

WELLS FARGO CENTER

PHILADELPHIA, PA</b></div>

Instead of recapping Extreme Rules and the usual SmackDown opening, SmackDown goes directly into the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia where the crowd is amped and music suddenly hits:

<iframe width="400" height="215" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ea7HqqPt30A" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nSzKZbQ.jpgt4QQHAa.jpglgL3u7b.jpgdtSMtX6.jpg

The Bloodline, looking battered and bruised from Extreme Rules last Sunday, comes out with the Tribal Chief leading the way. And their Chief looks unhappy as he poses for the pyro explosion and looks to each side at his cousins who have their heads down. Cole and Pat welcome us to SmackDown from Philadelphia and explain that last Sunday, The Bloodline suffered a loss to Balor, Thatcher and Ciampa and that clearly does not sit well with Roman Reigns. Heyman and the Uso’s look apprehensive as they take center stage in the ring and Heyman introduces The Head of the Table to Philly before giving him a microphone.

Roman opens first by addressing the arrival of Drew McIntyre last Sunday at Extreme Rules. Roman says that he finds it funny that people around here just keep thinking that they can step up to the Tribal Chief and step up to the face of this Franchise. First it was Edge and then Cena and then Balor and now it is Drew McIntyre? That’s not how things go down around here. Roman Reigns is the Head of the Table. Roman Reigns is the World Champion. Roman Reigns *is* SmackDown. So, no fool will just waltz in here and disrespect the Champ and get away with it. McIntyre’s day will come, believe that.

Roman then turns his head to his cousins and says that it is not Roman that they failed at Extreme Rules. That can be forgiven. It is their family that was humiliated for the whole world to see last Sunday. Their fathers, their grandfathers, their legacy was tarnished when Jimmy and Jey failed. And that cannot be tolerated. So earlier today, on Roman’s orders, the Wise One went to Sonya Deville and demanded a match. A match that was granted. Tonight Jimmy and Jey will put their titles on the line against Ciampa and Thatcher. And they better not fail the family again.

The Uso’s look nervous after what their Tribal Chief has decreed. The Uso’s must defend their SmackDown Tag Team Titles in our main event tonight against Tommaso Ciampa & Timothy Thatcher! Don’t go anywhere, SmackDown will formally kick off with Ricochet in action...next on FOX.

==========

Commercial Break

==========

lgL3u7b.jpgdtSMtX6.jpg4MZJnKi.jpg

SmackDown returns with The Uso’s walking back toward The Bloodline’s locker room with their heads down as they realize their titles are on the line tonight. The champions see SmackDown Managing Director Sonya Deville waiting for them and she confirms that Roman’s request has been granted. Tonight in our main event The Uso’s will defend the SmackDown Tag Team Titles against Thatcher & Ciampa….but there is a proviso that Roman does not know about: Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman are barred from the ring. If they even come out to ringside for any reason, the referee will call for disqualification and the titles WILL change hands. Jimmy and Jey look like the worst case scenario just happened. It will be a fair fight tonight!

<div style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;border-top:3px solid rgb(0, 0, 102);"></div>

PKcPOhP.jpgY4xPppx.jpgThvKpIp.jpg

<b>RICOCHET VS AKIRA TOZAWA</b>

This is a aerial showcase even for Akira who does a Molly Go Round that nearly scores a pinfall on Ricochet. But the match is to highlight Ricochet who begins showing some Suplexes including the Triple Vertical 3 Amigo’s of Eddie Guerrero fame before hitting a 630 for a 3 count.

WINNER BY PINFALL: RICOCHET

<div style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;border-top:3px solid rgb(0, 0, 102);"></div>

PKcPOhP.jpg

After the match, Ricochet grabs a microphone. He says that he has been back on a roll since he came to SmackDown. That he has found himself on this franchise after suffering disillusionment when he was on the Raw franchise. And now it is time to take that next step in the career of Ricochet. And that is to become the SmackDown United States Champion. Cesaro is a friend, but this is business. Ricochet is challenging Cesaro for the US Title.

FQJ7Wxy.jpgwx8HJdy.jpg

In the back, Kayla Braxton is with Toni Storm who talks about what Shayna did to her last Sunday at Extreme Rules. Shayna wants to pick a fight? Well she will get her wish. WWE fans may not know what Toni can do, but Toni Storm is a world class athlete and more importantly, a bad ass bitch. Toni says that Shayna needs to watch what happens next because it’s Toni Time.

==========

Commercial Break

==========

04faUKS.jpgM7jyQjS.jpgwx8HJdy.jpg

We go back to Extreme Rules and see still photos of Shayna Baszler winning the SmackDown Women’s Championship and then her attack on Toni Storm backstage later in the evening.

wx8HJdy.jpgY4xPppx.jpgRM4Vilm.jpg

<b>TONI STORM VS MELINA</b>

Melina, we are told, is on a short term contract with SmackDown with an opportunity for a future full-time return. And Melina shows why she is a former world champion as she gives Toni a hell of a fight and nearly wins after a Spike DDT. But Toni battles back and shows the heart of a lion and eventually nails Storm Zero for the pinfall.

WINNER BY PINFALL: TONI STORM

wx8HJdy.jpg04faUKS.jpg

Post match, Toni is celebrating her win when SmackDown Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler sneaks up behind Toni in street clothes and attacks her from behind. Before long, Baszler has locked in the Kirifuda Clutch again on Storm who writhes around in pain. Shayna lets go and looks down at Toni with disgust before raising her world title high above the fallen Storm.

9gPRV3b.jpg

In the back we see the newest SmackDown signing, Drew McIntyre walking down the hall. He will address the crowd - live - next on FOX.

==========

Commercial Break

==========

9gPRV3b.jpg

SmackDown returns to earlier tonight where Roman Reigns told his cousins that they will defend their Tag Team Titles tonight. We also see Drew McIntyre debut on SmackDown at the closing moments of Extreme Rules.

<iframe width="400" height="215" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yAWTjncPGdI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9gPRV3b.jpg

Drew enters the ring to a big pop as he grabs a microphone. Drew talks about how excited he is to be here on SmackDown. SmackDown is the franchise that Drew first began on way back in 2009 when he was an arrogant kid who did not know anything about this world. But that is not the same Drew McIntyre that has returned to SmackDown now. Drew is a seasoned veteran. This Drew is a fully realized man. And this Drew is more dangerous than anyone even realizes.

And the reason that Drew McIntyre signed a SmackDown contract is because it is time to prove himself against the number one man in the industry today...Roman Reigns...

<iframe width="400" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aDfSvioQSko" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9yyO8aU.jpg

Finn comes down the ring and shakes the hand of Drew before grabbing a mic of his own. Balor says that Drew coming to SmackDown is wonderful for this franchise and wonderful for Drew. But, McIntyre cannot come in here through the back door and demand a title shot. Finn Balor is owed a one-on-one rematch with Roman Reigns and Finn refuses to wait. He wants his shot at Roman at Halloween Havoc.

Drew looks annoyed at Finn before saying “...you’re right. I cannot come in to SmackDown and demand title matches. This isn’t where I’ve been and the competition is too fierce here. So, I will wait and I will earn my chance at that title. And if you want to go after Roman, I will stand aside….but when you kick his ass? I want the first shot.”

Finn looks at Drew and agrees and they shake hands. We have an official challenge for Halloween Havoc - Finn Balor vs Roman Reigns for the SmackDown Title and don’t go anywhere, SmackDown will be back after this time out.

==========

Commercial Break

==========

IUVRKm1.jpg

SmackDown returns to a video highlighting the monster that is Piper Niven. The video tells us that she will make her next victim known next week.

tyIoCMO.jpgeeoWFJ4.jpgY4xPppx.jpgAcWjwgZ.jpgNxFp77i.jpg

<b>BRIAN KENDRICK AND CEDRIC ALEXANDER VS WAR RAIDERS</b>

Alexander works the match early on and he is thrown all over the ring by both Erik and Ivar. Eventually Cedric tries to tag in Brian but Kendrick drops off the apron and refuses to tag in because of how devastating War Raiders are. Soon Cedric meets Fall Out and is pinned.

WINNERS BY PINFALL: WAR RAIDERS

AcWjwgZ.jpgNxFp77i.jpg

After the match, War Raiders get onto the mic and they say that tonight the SmackDown Tag Titles will be decided. And since everyone around here is making declarations tonight, War Raiders are demanding a title shot of their own against whomever wins the SmackDown Tag Team Titles later this evening.

t4QQHAa.jpgFQJ7Wxy.jpg

In the back we see Paul Heyman near a monitor and he’s holding his head after having seen what War Raiders just said. Kayla Braxton comes up and asks Heyman what he thinks the chances for The Uso’s are here tonight? And even if they win, now War Raiders want them? Paul looks exasperated at Kayla and just says “not now” before walking down a hall and into Roman Reigns’ locker room.

qYOC4sg.jpg

Jeff Hardy is in the Gorilla Position. When SmackDown returns, Jeff Hardy makes his SmackDown return...LIVE...next.

==========

Commercial Break

==========

awnlRiC.jpg

SmackDown returns to a promotional video of Rhea Ripley’s highlights in NXT and on Raw. SmackDown’s newest signing is on her way soon to the SmackDown Franchise!

qYOC4sg.jpgY4xPppx.jpg0FEnvrj.jpg

<b>JEFF HARDY VS DOLPH ZIGGLER</b>

Jeff has a flurry of offense out the gate and Dolph has to bail to the floor to get away from Hardy, but Jeff jumps to the top rope and flies off in a Crossbody onto Dolph onto the floor. Jeff rolls Dolph back into the ring and goes to get in but Dolph grabs Jeff by the head as he is coming in and drops Jeff's throat first on the ropes. Dolph scores several near falls and goes for the Zig Zag, but Jeff reverses it into a Backdrop. Jeff nails Twist of Fate before hitting the Swanton Bomb for the 1...2...3.

WINNER BY PINFALL: JEFF HARDY

qYOC4sg.jpg

After the win, Jeff grabs a mic and says that he was happy to come to SmackDown but now he has a purpose. You see, a few weeks ago, Adam Cole proved how much of a coward he is when he attacked Edge from behind and sent Edge to a hospital. Well Edge is one of Jeff Hardy’s friends and now Adam Cole has a problem because the most Extreme Daredevil in the history of this business will risk anything and everything to make Adam Cole pay!

lgL3u7b.jpgdtSMtX6.jpg

We see the Uso’s heading to the ringside area. When we come back our SmackDown main event is here. The Uso’s must defend the SmackDown Tag Team Titles with absolutely no help against Timothy Thatcher and Tommaso Ciampa. Will they rise to the occasion or fail the Bloodline? Find out….next.

==========

Commercial Break

==========

KEroTXe.jpgKEroTXe.jpg

5uUfOuS.jpgaC5oKOo.jpgY4xPppx.jpglgL3u7b.jpgdtSMtX6.jpg

<b>TOMMASO CIAMPA AND TIMOTHY THATCHER VS THE USOS © </b>

Early on in the match, it becomes clear that The Uso’s plan is to try to get out of this whole thing as cheaply as possible. They try to get themselves counted out but Ciampa and Thatcher throw their opponents back inside the ring. Jimmy Uso does a blatant low blow on Thatcher but the referee will not call for the bell when Ciampa pleads for the ref to not do it.

After it becomes clear that the champs are in for a fight, the two teams engage in a terrific back and forth fight. And the champs actually dominate for quite awhile with Ciampa being double teamed and beaten down, surviving a double Powerbomb, a double Superkick and a double Superplex but keeps kicking out.

Eventually Ciampa is able to tag in his partner who cleans house and things are even yet again with the two teams. The challengers start to stage a comeback into this match and Thatcher scores with a Brainbuster into a combination pin on Jey for a 2 count where Jimmy had to save the titles. This brings in Ciampa and Jimmy and Tommaso brawl to the floor.

Thatcher runs Jey’s shoulder into the ring post and goes for the Thatcher Stretch Chickenwing but Jey hooks his foot on the ropes. Jimmy is back in the ring and he and his brother double team Thatcher and soon have Thatcher prone for the Double Superfly Splash but Tommaso reaches into the ring and drags Thatcher out of the way and the champs hit the mat. Tommaso runs in and nails PROJECT CIAMPA on Jimmy Uso. Tommaso throws Jey over the ropes as Thatcher covers...1…..2…..3. We have new champions!!!!!

WINNERS BY PINFALL AND NEW SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: TOMMASO CIAMPA AND TIMOTHY THATCHER

lgL3u7b.jpgdtSMtX6.jpg5uUfOuS.jpgaC5oKOo.jpg

After the match, The Uso’s are stunned at the loss of their Tag Team Championships. The referee hands the SmackDown Tag Team Titles to the new champions who immediately celebrate with a roaring crowd.

nSzKZbQ.jpg

Roman comes out with a scornful look on his face. He looks at his cousins with a look of disdain while the new champs celebrate in the ring. We have new SmackDown Tag Team Champions and The Bloodline is cracking - good night from Philly!!!

YxTXXFu.png

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto+Slab&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">

OCTOBER 2021

CHAMPIONS

<details><summary>RAW WORLD CHAMPION</summary>

Bi2oO8N.jpg

fHSYoQk.jpg

BOBBY LASHLEY

Preceding Champion:THE MIZ

Manager:MVP

</details>

<details><summary>RAW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION</summary>

Nj7Enos.jpg

zCvtHuR.jpg

APOLLO CREWS

Preceding Champion:BIG E

Manager:COMMANDER AZEEZ

</details>

<details><summary>RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS</summary>

9Us4b9b.jpg9Us4b9b.jpg

5xSVn4S.jpg5y2W4os.jpg

AJ STYLES AND OMOS

Preceding Champions: THE NEW DAY

Manager:NONE

</details>

<details><summary>RAW WOMEN’S CHAMPION</summary>

WJBIjl5.jpg

2anqyrV.jpg

NIA JAX

Preceding Champion: NIKKI A.S.H.

Manager: None

</details>

<details><summary>RAW WOMEN’S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS</summary>

7YFSeEK.jpg7YFSeEK.jpg

FAYJmlD.jpgBbHOGO7.jpg

ALEXA BLISS AND CARMELLA

Preceding Champion:NATALYA AND TAMINA

</details>

FACTIONS

<details><summary>THE HURT BUSINESS</summary>

fHSYoQk.jpgHfyjiVw.jpg

Members: BOBBY LASHLEY

Manager: MVP

</details>

<details><summary>THE NEW DAY</summary>

LMqAd8g.jpgKIFe3b5.jpg773Wlzt.jpg

Members: KOFI KINGSTON, BIG E, XAVIER WOODS

Manager:

</details>

TAG TEAMS

<details><summary>AJ STYLES AND OMOS</summary>

5xSVn4S.jpg5y2W4os.jpg

AJ STYLES AND OMOS[

</details>

<details><summary>THE ALPHA ACADEMY</summary>

eVrNMLq.jpgVAYXQeq.jpg

CHAD GABLE AND OTIS[/size

Manager: NONE

</details>

<details><summary>LUCHA HOUSE PARTY</summary>

Y3YSrJo.jpgPHcKXnR.jpg

GRAN METALIK AND LINCE DORADO

</details>

<details><summary>NATALYA AND TAMINA</summary>

ewbJNKH.jpg1OCCSWU.jpg

NATALYA AND TAMINA

</details>

<details><summary>THE NEW DAY</summary>

LMqAd8g.jpg773Wlzt.jpg

LMqAd8g.jpgKIFe3b5.jpg

KIFe3b5.jpg773Wlzt.jpg

KOFI KINGSTON, BIG E, XAVIER WOODS

</details>

<details><summary>THE STREET PROFITS</summary>

kGcErZO.jpggd5lWcT.jpg

MONTEX FORD AND ANGELO DAWKINS

</details>

<details><summary>THE GRIZZLED YOUNG VETERANS</summary>

Ti2Rm5P.jpg9FvPbLU.jpg

ZACK GIBSON AND JAMES DRAKE

</details>

RAW SUPERSTARS

<details><summary>AJ STYLES</summary>

5xSVn4S.jpg

Faction: NONE

Team: AJ STYLES AND OMOS

</details>

<details><summary>ALEXA BLISS</summary>

FAYJmlD.jpg

Team: NONE

</details>

<details><summary>ALIYAH</summary>

%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/2AjuwEs.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>ANGEL GARZA</summary>

Th861Do.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>ANGELO DAWKINS</summary>

gd5lWcT.jpg

Team: THE STREET PROFITS W/MONTEZ FORD

</details>

<details><summary>APOLLO CREWS</summary>

zCvtHuR.jpg

Manager: COMMANDER AZEEZ

</details>

<details><summary>BARON CORBIN</summary>

Y1JKx9V.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>BIG E</summary>

KIFe3b5.jpg

Faction: THE NEW DAY

Team: THE NEW DAY W/KOFI KINGSTON OR XAVIER WOODS

</details>

<details><summary>BOBBY LASHLEY</summary>

fHSYoQk.jpg

Manager: MVP

Faction: THE HURT BUSINESS

Team: None

</details>

<details><summary>BYRON SAXTON</summary>

oXneUGe.jpg

Position: ANNOUNCER

</details>

<details><summary>CARMELLA</summary>

BbHOGO7.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>CHAD GABLE</summary>

eVrNMLq.jpg

Faction: THE ALPHA ACADEMY

Team: THE ALPHA ACADEMY W/OTIS

</details>

<details><summary>CHARLOTTE</summary>

ad1tBbr.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>COMMANDER AZEEZ</summary>

Nq8bCTG.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>COREY GRAVES</summary>

b5isML1.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>DAMIAN PRIEST</summary>

gGrDtGr.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>DANA BROOKE</summary>

vW0AXyK.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>ELIAS</summary>

a1ceGji.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>EMBER MOON</summary>

46ZmnoX.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>GRAN METALIK</summary>

Y3YSrJo.jpg

Manager:

Faction: LUCHA HOUSE PARTY

Team: LUCHA HOUSE PARTY W/LINCE DORADO

</details>

<details><summary>HUMBERTO CARILLO</summary>

mvTEkBS.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>JAMES DRAKE</summary>

9FvPbLU.jpg

Team: THE GRIZZLED YOUNG VETERANS W/ZACK GIBSON

</details>

<details><summary>JAXSON RYKER</summary>

SL4Wzkc.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>JIMMY SMITH</summary>

CKccHFC.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD</summary>

U3hUD2d.jpg

Position: OWNER

</details>

<details><summary>KARRION KROSS</summary>

6Ud2Y2l.jpg

Manager: SCARLETT

</details>

<details><summary>KEVIN OWENS</summary>

3fnhaMN.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>KING NAKAMURA</summary>

YvJ06jR.jpg

Manager: RICK BOOGS

</details>

<details><summary>KOFI KINGSTON</summary>

LMqAd8g.jpg

Team: THE NEW DAY W/XAVIER WOODS OR BIG E

</details>

<details><summary>LINCE DORADO</summary>

PHcKXnR.jpg

Faction: LUCHA HOUSE PARTY

Team: LUCHA HOUSE PARTY W/GRAN METALIK

</details>

<details><summary>MANSOOR</summary>

ev9HlrL.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>MONTEZ FORD</summary>

kGcErZO.jpg

Team: THE STREET PROFITS W/ANGELO DAWKINS

</details>

<details><summary>MVP</summary>

HfyjiVw.jpg

Faction: THE HURT BUSINESS

</details>

<details><summary>NAOMI</summary>

6uGXk6H.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>NATALYA</summary>

ewbJNKH.jpg

Team: NATALYA AND TAMINA

</details>

<details><summary>NIA JAX</summary>

2anqyrV.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>NIKKI A.S.H.</summary>

e77GnEA.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>OMOS</summary>

5y2W4os.jpg

Team: AJ STYLES AND OMOS

</details>

<details><summary>OTIS</summary>

VAYXQeq.jpg

Faction: THE ALPHA ACADEMY

Team: THE ALPHA ACADEMY W/CHAD GABLE

</details>

<details><summary>R-TRUTH</summary>

XOM57vk.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>RICK BOOGS</summary>

zHVydRk.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>SARAH SCHRIEBER</summary>

BMKn3vI.jpg

Position: Interviewer

</details>

<details><summary>SCARLETT</summary>

JHeHGmI.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>SETH ROLLINS</summary>

rplMD5O.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>TAMINA</summary>

1OCCSWU.jpg

Team: NATALYA AND TAMINA

</details>

<details><summary>TITUS O'NEIL</summary>

PfSWORa.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>XAVIER WOODS</summary>

773Wlzt.jpg

Team: THE NEW DAY W/KOFI KINGSTON OR BIG E

</details>

<details><summary>ZACK GIBSON</summary>

Ti2Rm5P.jpg

Team: THE GRIZZLED YOUNG VETERANS W/JAMES DRAKE

</details>

---------------------------------------------

CHAMPIONS

<details><summary>SMACKDOWN WORLD CHAMPION</summary>

WZGvAL3.jpg

nSzKZbQ.jpg

ROMAN REIGNS

Preceding Champion:THE FIEND

Manager:PAUL HEYMAN

</details>

<details><summary>SMACKDOWN UNITED STATES CHAMPION</summary>

e3168Rh.jpg

HujyyoQ.jpg

CESARO

Preceding Champion:SHEAMUS

</details>

<details><summary>SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS</summary>

KEroTXe.jpgKEroTXe.jpg

5uUfOuS.jpgaC5oKOo.jpg

TOMMASO CIAMPA AND TIMOTHY THATCHER

Preceding Champions: THE USOS

</details>

<details><summary>SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPION</summary>

hN1SJSH.jpg

04faUKS.jpg

SHAYNA BASZLER

Preceding Champion:BIANCA BELAIR

</details>

FACTIONS

<details><summary>THE BLOODLINE</summary>

nSzKZbQ.jpgdtSMtX6.jpglgL3u7b.jpgt4QQHAa.jpg

Members: ROMAN REIGNS, JEY USO, JIMMY USO

Manager: PAUL HEYMAN

</details>

TAG TEAMS

<details><summary>CIAMPA AND THATCHER</summary>

5uUfOuS.jpgaC5oKOo.jpg

TOMOSSO CIAMPA AND TIMOTHY THATCHER

</details>

<details><summary>THE DIRTY DAWGS</summary>

0FEnvrj.jpgo1Ixk6d.jpg

DOLPH ZIGGLER AND ROBERT ROODE

</details>

<details><summary>THE MYSTERIOS</summary>

hQzEqnU.jpgY5INn7B.jpg

REY MYSTERIO AND DOMINIK MYSTERIO

</details>

<details><summary>RETRIBUTION</summary>

jtDzeAH.jpgBH77XGM.jpg

T-BAR AND MACE

</details>

<details><summary>SHANKY AND VEER</summary>

l4siDDf.jpgLbvwzUB.jpg

SHANKY AND VEER

</details>

<details><summary>SHOTZI AND NOX</summary>

wyeaS8m.jpgVNSf3KU.jpg

SHOTZI BLACKHEART AND TEGAN NOX

</details>

<details><summary>THE USOS</summary>

lgL3u7b.jpgdtSMtX6.jpg

JIMMY AND JEY USO

Manager:PAUL HEYMAN

</details>

<details><summary>WAR RAIDERS</summary>

AcWjwgZ.jpgNxFp77i.jpg

ERIK AND IVAR

</details>

SMACKDOWN SUPERSTARS

<details><summary>ADAM COLE</summary>

GA5gPjv.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>AKIRA TOZAWA</summary>

ThvKpIp.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>BIANCA BELAIR</summary>

M7jyQjS.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>CEDRIC ALEXANDER</summary>

eeoWFJ4.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>CESARO</summary>

HujyyoQ.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>DOLPH ZIGGLER</summary>

0FEnvrj.jpg

Manager:

Faction:

Team: The Dirty Dawgs (w/Robert Roode)

</details>

<details><summary>DOMINIK MYSTERIO</summary>

Y5INn7B.jpg

Manager:

Faction:

Team: THE MYSTERIOS (W/ REY MYSTERIO)

</details>

<details><summary>DREW GULAK</summary>

6VbjQYs.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>DREW MCINTYRE</summary>

9gPRV3b.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>EDGE</summary>

WnCejjK.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>ERIK</summary>

AcWjwgZ.jpg

Team: WAR RAIDERS (W/ IVAR)

</details>

<details><summary>FINN BALOR</summary>

9yyO8aU.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>IVAR</summary>

NxFp77i.jpg

Team: WAR RAIDERS (W/ ERIK)

</details>

<details><summary>JEFF HARDY</summary>

qYOC4sg.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>JEY USO</summary>

dtSMtX6.jpg

Faction: THE BLOODLINE

Team: THE USOS (W/JIMMY USO)

</details>

<details><summary>JIMMY USO</summary>

lgL3u7b.jpg

Team: THE USOS (W/JEY USO)

</details>

<details><summary>JINDER MAHAL</summary>

bqBxquL.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>KAYLA BRAXTON</summary>

FQJ7Wxy.jpg

Position: INTERVIEWER

</details>

<details><summary>LIV MORGAN</summary>

9eHRky0.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>MACE</summary>

BH77XGM.jpg

Team: RETRIBUTION (W/-BAR)

</details>

<details><summary>MIA YIM</summary>

ngiv0jS.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>MICHAEL COLE</summary>

SxB5xlg.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>MUSTAFA ALI</summary>

4xyxTgb.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>PAT MCAFEE</summary>

U4hf55f.jpg

Position: ANNOUNCER:

</details>

<details><summary>PAUL HEYMAN</summary>

t4QQHAa.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>PIPER NIVEN</summary>

IUVRKm1.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>REY MYSTERIO</summary>

hQzEqnU.jpg

Team: THE MYSTERIOS (W/DOMINIK MYSTERIO)

</details>

<details><summary>RHEA RIPLEY</summary>

awnlRiC.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>RICOCHET</summary>

PKcPOhP.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>ROBERT ROODE</summary>

o1Ixk6d.jpg

Team: THE DIRTY DAWGS (W/DOLPH ZIGGLER)

</details>

<details><summary>ROMAN REIGNS</summary>

nSzKZbQ.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>SAMI ZAYN</summary>

41bbduH.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>SASHA BANKS</summary>

rUZAcUE.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>SHANKY</summary>

l4siDDf.jpg

Team: SHANKY AND VEER

</details>

<details><summary>SHAYNA BASZLER</summary>

04faUKS.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>SHEAMUS</summary>

R25NC9g.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>SHELTON BENJAMIN</summary>

acsP9Pk.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>SONJA DEVILLE</summary>

4MZJnKi.jpg

Position: SMACKDOWN MANAGING DIRECTOR

</details>

<details><summary>SHOTZI BLACKHEART</summary>

wyeaS8m.jpg

Team: SHOTZI AND NOX

</details>

<details><summary>T-BAR</summary>

jtDzeAH.jpg

Team: RETRIBUTION (W/MACE)

</details>

<details><summary>TEAGAN NOX</summary>

VNSf3KU.jpg

Team: SHOTZI AND NOX

</details>

<details><summary>THE ROCK</summary>

92u40Dl.jpg

Position: OWNER

</details>

<details><summary>TIMOTHY THATCHER</summary>

aC5oKOo.jpg

Team: CIAMPA AND THATCHER W/TOMMASO CIAMPA

</details>

<details><summary>TOMMASO CIAMPA</summary>

5uUfOuS.jpg

Team: CIAMPA AND THATCHER W/TIMOTHY THATCHER

</details>

<details><summary>TONI STORM</summary>

wx8HJdy.jpg

</details>

<details><summary>VEER</summary>

LbvwzUB.jpg

Team: SHANKY AND VEER

</details>

<details><summary>ZELINA VEGA</summary>

671Lm6j.jpg

</details>

<div style="margin:auto;width:800px;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);padding:25px;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;border:10px solid rgb(153, 0, 0);"><font color="#1a1a1a" face="Roboto"><span style="font-size:14px;"></span></font>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QzvVe1V8Wqw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<div style="color:rgb(153, 0, 0);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-align:center;"><div style="font:44px Roboto;"><b>MONDAY NIGHT RAW

OCTOBER WEEK 1

HERITAGE BANK CENTER

CINCINNATI, OH</b></div>

rplMD5O.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpgYvJ06jR.jpgzHVydRk.jpg

<b>SETH ROLLINS VS KING NAKAMURA W/RICK BOOGS</b>

When Raw begins the match is already in full swing. Rollins and Nakamura are exchanging strikes and chops which Nakamura gets the upper hand. He spends several minutes breaking Rollins down until Seth rolls out of the ring to get away from him. Nakamura follows him but Rollins rams him into the barricade, then the ringpost. Now it’s Seth with the upper hand and when he rolls Nakamura back in, he goes to the top and drops a knee across Shinsuke’s chest but it only gets a two count. Rollins presses his advantage but when he drapes Nakamura across the turnbuckles and runs in with a knee, Shinsuke dodges and Rollins crashes the same knee he’d tweaked at Extreme Rules into the turnbuckle. Nakamura goes back on the offense, sending Rollins to his knees and sizes up Seth for a big kick to the head but when he moves in, Rollins hits him with a blatant low blow causing the disqualification.

WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION: KING NAKAMURA

rplMD5O.jpgYvJ06jR.jpg

With Nakamura on his knees in obvious pain, Rollins delivers a superkick which puts the King on all fours before he backs up and delivers a curbstomp. Nakamura’s body twitches a few times but otherwise doesn’t move. As the boos rain down Rollins just smiles before pointing down at the lifeless King and shouts that he wants the crown!

gGrDtGr.jpgzCvtHuR.jpgNq8bCTG.jpg

We see a replay from Extreme Rules showing Damian Priest victorious over Apollo Crews and Commander Azeez in a handicap match.

gGrDtGr.jpg

We go live backstage with Damian Priest as he looks into the camera.

“Crews! Man, I'm don’t playing games and I’m done being patient. You have what I want and that is the Raw Intercontinental Championship. I’ve beaten your muscle and now I’ve pinned your shoulders down 1...2...3. Now it’s time to give me what I deserve. I want you in that ring and I want that title on the line and until I get it, you’re going to see me every time you look over your shoulder. You’re gonna see me in your nightmares. Remember, a good archer doesn’t miss his mark!”

BbHOGO7.jpge77GnEA.jpg

A video replay of the match highlights between Carmella and Nikki A.S.H. last week is shown.

BbHOGO7.jpgFAYJmlD.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpg2AjuwEs.jpge77GnEA.jpg

<b>ALEXA BLISS W/CARMELLA VS ALIYAH W/NIKKI A.S.H.</b>

Bliss dominates Aliyah from the opening bell. Aliyah does fight and tries her best but even with Nikki on the outside encouraging her, Alexa uses both her veteran’s knowledge and dirty tricks to keep her opponent on the defense before ending it with Twisted Bliss.

WINNER BY PINFALL: ALEXA BLISS

FAYJmlD.jpgBbHOGO7.jpgewbJNKH.jpg1OCCSWU.jpg

Alexa and Carmella look like they have something in mind as they lurk over Nikki and Aliyah like vultures when suddenly Natalya and Tamina run down to the ring. The champs ditch to the outside but the former champions want a fight. Carmella wags her finger as she and Alexa head to the back.

5BJxYRr.jpg

A small video package is shown letting us know Keith Lee makes his return to Raw next week!

rplMD5O.jpgYvJ06jR.jpg

A replay of Seth Rollins devastating curbstomp on King Nakamura from earlier tonight is shown. The announcers let us know Nakamura has been taken to a local medical facility as a precaution.

Ti2Rm5P.jpg9FvPbLU.jpg

We get a vignette of the Grizzled Young Veterans walking a run down lower class neighborhood. They talk about how it was to grow up on streets like this. What you learn to do to survive and the first thing is fight. They love to fight. And on Raw, they’ll fight anyone who gets in their way!

gGrDtGr.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpgPQY9BoT.jpg

<b>DAMIAN PRIEST VS LEO BRIEN</b>

Priest is still angry and fired up from his previous promo and he takes it out on Brien from the opening bell. It only lasts a few minutes but it ends with a decisive Reckoning.

WINNER BY PINFALL: DAMIAN PRIEST

SL4Wzkc.jpg

A vignette of Jaxson Ryker is shown. He’s sitting out in the woods on a stump, whittling a piece of wood. He says that all his life people have treated him like he’s crazy. Like he’s a danger to himself and others. He denied it for a long time but the truth is, they were right. He’s dangerous to everyone and that’s bad news for everyone on Raw. He grimaces a second before holding up his index finger that he’s apparently cut. He sticks the finger in his mouth and when he grins his teeth are stained red.

BMKn3vI.jpgeVrNMLq.jpgVAYXQeq.jpg

Sarah Scheiber is with the Alpha Academy just behind the backstage curtain.

“Otis, tonight you go one on one with R-Truth and you have the chance to show the world how you’ve improved under the tutelage of Chad Gable.”

Gable doesn’t let Otis speak. “Improved? Sarah, this man right here can bench press over eight hundred pounds since he’s become a member of the Academy. He can run a forty yard dash in 3.6 seconds, I’ve seen it with my own eyes. What he does tonight in that ring will put everyone on notice. For the Academy!”

Gable and Otis head through the curtain.

eVrNMLq.jpgVAYXQeq.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpgXOM57vk.jpg

<b>OTIS W/CHAD GABLE VS R-TRUTH</b>

This is over in a flash. Otis hits a running splash on truth in the corner as he’s interacting with the crowd. He drags Truth by one arm to the middle of the ring and hits a series of fast and heavy elbow drops. He then gets up and bounces off the ropes, running past Truth and hitting the ropes again before hitting a sit down splash (ala Earthquake). The referee makes the count as he sits on Truth’s chest.

WINNER BY PINFALL: OTIS

The announcers hype the two big events of October. WWE makes its return to Saudi Arabia for Crown Jewel and then it’s time for the WWE to go bump in the night at Halloween Havoc!

Zd1GbAP.jpgLHMj4o3.jpg

U3hUD2d.jpg

Backstage we catch sight of Raw Owner JBL. He’s headed to the ring and we’ll find out who Bobby Lashley’s challenger at Crown Jewel is...next!

U3hUD2d.jpg

When we return to the show JBL is in the ring.

“Are you guys enjoying Raw? Do you want to hear the big announcement?”

Just as he’s about to speak again……

<iframe width="400" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KBHoA1XKwlY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fHSYoQk.jpgHfyjiVw.jpg

The Hurt Business comes down to the ring and Lashley looks irritated already as he gets in JBL’s face.

“Tell me who I’m destroying at Crown Jewel.”

JBL just grins. “Well champ you’re someone who deserves a challenge. You deserve a chance to show your stuff against one of the best of all time. A Hall of Fame type challenge.”

MVP, still aggravated from last week steps up as well. “Will you just give us the damn name?”

JBL nods, and just points to the tron.

<iframe width="400" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-R4NZxBi4X4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MVP looks surprised but Lashley just narrows his eyes as he watches the video. JBL begins to leave but stops.

“By the way, he’ll be here next week.”

He continues to the back as MVP begins hyping Lashley up again.

U3hUD2d.jpgfHSYoQk.jpgHfyjiVw.jpg

After the commercial break a replay is shown of JBL’s big announcement.

5y2W4os.jpg5xSVn4S.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpgkGcErZO.jpggd5lWcT.jpg

<b>AJ STYLES W/OMOS VS MONTEX FORD W/ANGELO DAWKINS</b>

A great athletic contest that sees Ford keeping pace with Styles for most of the beginning until Omos on the outside helps out by pulling down the top rope causing Ford to tumble to the outside. AJ takes over and keeps pushing Ford with pinfall attempts but he keeps kicking out. AJ goes for the Phenomenal Forearm but it’s Dawkins’ turn to distract and AJ spends too much time jawwing with him. Ford catches AJ on the apron and gives him a long standing vertical suplex back into the ring. He then uses his speed to keep Styles on his heels before he lays him out with pinpoint dropkick. Ford hops up to the top rope and soars just as Omos was reaching up for his ankle and hits the frog splash for the win.

WINNER BY PINFALL: MONTEZ FORD

5y2W4os.jpgkGcErZO.jpggd5lWcT.jpg

The Street Profits may have gotten a victory but they don’t see Omos step over the ropes. He catches Dawkins and Ford by the throats and choke slams them both with a massive impact. He stares down at their crumpled bodies as AJ joins him and looks smug as if he’d done something himself.

<iframe width="400" height="200" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Nx6kGJeSLGo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

JHeHGmI.jpg6Ud2Y2l.jpglHJKQ0Q.jpg3fnhaMN.jpg

<b>KARRION KROSS W/SCARLETT VS KEVIN OWENS</b>

Kross is making his grand entrance down the aisle when Owens tackles him from behind and the fight is on! They brawl around the aisle way and then around ringside. Owens slams Kross’ head into the announcers table and goes to the apron but when he jumps off Kross catches him and delivers a spinebuster through the table which gets a two count. Kross boots Owens in the head and sends him over the barricade. Kross follows him through the crowd and the brawl takes them backstage.

Owens finds his second wind and stops Kross cold with a right hand before banging his head off the hallway wall then suplexing him on the hallway floor. He goes for the pin but Kross kicks out. Owens picks him up and throws him through a door to the parking garage. Kross is put across a car hood and Owens leaps to splash him off the hood of another car but Kross rolls off and Owens hits with a thud. Kross hits KO with a series of forearms driven down into his head and goes for the Kross Jacket but Owens swings his head back and headbutts Kross in the face then hits the stunner! Owens goes for the cover when suddenly he’s cracked across the back with a pipe. The camera pans to see who did it.

Y1JKx9V.jpg

Baron Corbin hits Owens again with the pipe before shouting at Owens that he did this to himself for months of embarrassing Corbin and kicking him when he was down. Corbin then picks him up and delivers the End of Days onto the parking lot. Corbin then puts Kross on top of Owens and shouts for the referee to count.

WINNER BY PINFALL: KARRION KROSS

Y1JKx9V.jpg3fnhaMN.jpg

We see a replay of how Baron Corbin came out of nowhere to attack Kevin Owens and hit the End of Days, allowing Kross to win the match.

gGrDtGr.jpgzCvtHuR.jpg

We cut elsewhere backstage where Damian Priest is sprawled on the concrete floor. Suddenly we see a folding chair placed over his chest and Apollo Crews sits backwards on it.

“You want to challenge the Nigerian Prince? You want to take my title? I accept and next week, I’ll make you pay worse than this!”

Crews walks off as the announcers hype the Raw Intercontinental Championship match we’ll see on another exciting episode of Monday Night Raw!

p79vvVF.png

SmackDown Week 1, October 2021 - Episode #1153

<div style="margin:auto;width:800px;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);padding:25px;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;border:10px solid rgb(0, 0, 102);"><font color="#1a1a1a" face="Roboto"><span style="font-size:14px;"></span></font>

5uUfOuS.jpgaC5oKOo.jpg

SmackDown opens with a recap video of last week where Roman Reigns told his cousins that they must not fail the family again as they defend the SmackDown Tag Team Titles against Ciampa & Thatcher. The video also recaps Sonya Deville telling The Uso’s that they must do it alone. And then the conclusion of the Tag Title match where Ciampa & Thatcher win the titles and Roman comes out to look at his cousins with disdain.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-LTG4J0TmhA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<div style="color:rgb(0, 0, 255);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-align:center;"><div style="font:44px Roboto;"><b>FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

OCTOBER WEEK 1

ROYAL FARMS ARENA

BALTIMORE, MD</b></div>

SxB5xlg.jpgU4hf55f.jpg

Pyro explodes inside the Royal Farms Arena while Baltimore comes to life for SmackDown presented by Progressive. Tonight, Drew McIntyre will be here. The new SmackDown Tag Team Champions Tommaso Ciampa & Timothy Thatcher are here and we have been told that Roman Reigns will be in the building tonight as well. And tonight, in our main event, War Raiders will face The Dirty Dawgs - Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler. But let's kick off the night with Adam Cole Bay Bay in our opening contest.

GA5gPjv.jpgY4xPppx.jpg4xyxTgb.jpg

<b>ADAM COLE VS MUSTAPHA ALI</b>

A good back and forth early in the match as Ali actually gets a chance to shine. Ali scores with a Springboard tornado DDT that nearly pins Adam Cole. But the tide turns when Ali charges Cole in the corner and Cole gets out of the way and Ali ends up hitting the turnbuckle chest first. From there Cole hits a series of Superkicks, the Panama Sunrise and then the running knee to the back of Ali’s head for the pinfall.

WINNER BY PINFALL: ADAM COLE

GA5gPjv.jpg

After the match, Adam Cole grabs a mic:

"Who's ready for story time with Adam Cole Bay Bay? Jeff Hardy apparently does not like what I did to poor old Edge a few weeks ago and has now called me out. Jeff calls Edge one of his best friends. Really, Jeff? Edge? The guy that screwed your brother's chick and broke them up? You expect me to believe that is who you are calling a "best friend" and are trying to avenge?

I'm not buying it. And to be honest Jeff, I’d be worried about you and taking your threat to "avenge" Edge a little more seriously, if I didn’t have to go on the WWE network to see the last time you were worth a damn.

What you are is a user. Whether it was substances or now Edge, you are using him to try to jump on me. And why? So that you can become famous once more after failing so horribly on Raw. So go ahead and give it a shot because I don't give a damn. I put Edge on the shelf and I will do the same to you. But let's just keep it all in perspective.

You are an old, out of shape, has been, who is trying to resurrect whatever fame you once had. I am the future of this franchise and I will put you down because Adam Cole Bay Bay....is undisputed."

lgL3u7b.jpgdtSMtX6.jpg

t4QQHAa.jpg

In the back we see The Uso’s arriving and walking down a hallway. They go to enter The Bloodline’s locker room but the door is locked. They knock on it and Paul Heyman pops his head out, looks at them and shakes his head before shutting the door all without ever saying a word. The Uso’s are locked out of the Bloodline. And we’ll be back after this time out.

==========

Commercial Break

==========

IUVRKm1.jpg

SmackDown returns to a vignette of walls crumbling, people panicking and women falling to the devastation of Piper Niven. The vignette promises that Piper Niven will bring her carnage back to SmackDown next week.

PKcPOhP.jpgY4xPppx.jpgeeoWFJ4.jpg

<b>RICOCHET VS CEDRIC ALEXANDER</b>

Ricochet and Cedric engage in an aerial encounter but it is Alexander that leads things through most of the match and it ends up being a showcase for what Cedric can do. The tide turns when Cedric misses a Frog Splash and lands on his stomach and then Ricochet takes control with some near falls before hitting the 630 for the pinfall.

WINNER BY PINFALL: RICOCHET

PKcPOhP.jpgHujyyoQ.jpg

After the match and while Ricochet celebrates, SmackDown United States Champion Cesaro comes down to the ring and enters the ring. The champ walks up to Ricochet and has a microphone and says that he saw the challenge by Ricochet and he wanted to come out here and tell Ricochet, man-to-man, that Cesaro accepts the challenge. And let’s do this at Halloween Havoc in just over 3 weeks. The two look at each other and then shake hands and the challenge has been accepted. Ricochet will face Cesaro for the SmackDown United States Title at Halloween Havoc!!

04faUKS.jpg

SmackDown Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler is seen warming up in her locker room area. We are told that later tonight, she will defend her title against Teagan Nox here on SmackDown.

9gPRV3b.jpg

Backstage we see Drew McIntyre heading down a hallway. Drew is coming out here and will address Baltimore Live...next.

==========

Commercial Break

==========

LHMj4o3.jpg

SmackDown returns to a commercial for Halloween Havoc - the night when horror overtakes both the Raw and SmackDown franchises. WWE Halloween Havoc will return three weeks from Sunday, Live on Peacock.

<iframe width="400" height="215" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yAWTjncPGdI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9gPRV3b.jpg

Drew comes out to the ring and references last week where he said that he wants the SmackDown World Title but it is Finn Balor’s time right now. Drew understands that and Finn is a friend. But rest assured, whomever is SmackDown World Champion after Balor and Reigns will have to deal with a mauler - Drew McIntyre.

But that is for after Halloween Havoc. But until then, Drew McIntyre is here to earn his spot. And Sonya Deville has promised a match right now so the referee, get out here and whomever his opponent is, come out and get your ass kicked right now.

The referee runs out and then

<iframe width="400" height="215" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NYsUtDQ3m6A" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9gPRV3b.jpgY4xPppx.jpg41bbduH.jpg

<b>DREW MCINTYRE VS SAMI ZAYN</b>

Sami tries to overpower Drew and does a few chops and punches that merely amuse McIntyre. But when Sami cannot drop Drew, he gets frustrated and slaps McIntyre in the face. This enrages Drew who proceeds to Overhead Suplex Zayn nearly out of his shoes. Drew throws Sami into the corner and chops and pounds away on Sami’s chest before powerbombing Sami in the center of the ring, but Zayn kicks out. And when Drew goes for the Claymore, Sami rolls out of the ring where he lures Drew into giving chase before ambusing Drew when McIntyre tries to get back into the ring. Sami finally takes control and sets up and nails the Helluva Kick! Sami covers..

1…

2….

Drew kicks out barely. Sami charges as Drew stands but McIntyre nails a big boot and begins his comeback with some power moves including a Running Powerslam. When Sami gets up, he turns around and eats a Claymore Kick! Drew covers and gets the three.

WINNER BY PINFALL: DREW MCINTYRE

9gPRV3b.jpg

After the win, Drew plays to the crowd after earning a win over Sami Zayn. Pat McAfee points out that Drew is making his case to be the next challenger to the SmackDown World Title!

nSzKZbQ.jpgt4QQHAa.jpg

We go into the Roman Reigns locker room and see that the Tribal Chief was watching the match that just played out and he was doing so intently. Paul Heyman walks into the locker room and tells the SmackDown World Champion that Sonya Deville needs has sent in a request for an answer on whether or not Roman Reigns will accept Finn Balor’s challenge for the title. Roman looks annoyed before asking the “wise one” whose show is this? Heyman says “my tribal chief’s”. Roman asks whose island is this? Paul again says “my tribal chief’s”. Roman tells Heyman to go inform Sonya Devill that the Head of the Table will address *his* island here tonight and that she will wait for his answer until he is ready to give it. Heyman runs out promising to deliver the message while Roman stares back at Drew celebrating.

SxB5xlg.jpgU4hf55f.jpg

Cole and Pat tell us to not go anywhere. When we come back, Tegan Nox will challenge Shayna Baszler for the SmackDown Women’s Championship next on FOX.

==========

Commercial Break

==========

awnlRiC.jpg

SmackDown returns to another highlight video of Rhea Ripley including her two Wrestlemania moments. We are told that Rhea Ripley is coming to SmackDown soon.

hN1SJSH.jpg

VNSf3KU.jpgY4xPppx.jpg04faUKS.jpg

<b>TEGAN NOX VS SHAYNA BASZLER © </b>

Shayna plays around and toys with Tegan who capitalizes and rolls the champion up for a very close near fall. Shayna, shocked, goes to attack Tegan who knees the champion in her face and hits a Shining Wizard...1….2….Baszler is out. Shayna catches Tegan in mid air from a 2nd rope jump into a Samoan Drop but Nox uses the momentum to roll Shayna up again...1….2...the champ is out once more.

Shayna delivers a vicious clothesline to Nox and the games and fun is over. Shayna bounces Nox around the corner and runs her shoulder into the Turnbuckle. Before long the Kirifuda Clutch is locked in and Nox tries to hold on before she has to tap out.

WINNER BY SUBMISSION AND STILL SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPION: SHAYNA BASZLER

04faUKS.jpgVNSf3KU.jpgwx8HJdy.jpg

After the match, Shayna goes to leave before thinking better of it and returns to the ring. The champ looks down at Nox and grabs her by the hair before locking in the Kirifuda Clutch again with wild eyes. The crowd boos relentlessly and then cheers as Toni Storm runs down carrying a chair. Shayna sees Toni coming and rolls out of the ring just as Toni swings a chair at the champion’s head. Toni checks on Teagan while Shayna backs up the aisle smiling at the carnage that she has created.

5uUfOuS.jpgaC5oKOo.jpgAcWjwgZ.jpgNxFp77i.jpg

Backstage, the new SmackDown Tag Team Champions Ciampa & Thatcher walk up to War Raiders who are preparing for their match. The new champs wish the Raiders good luck tonight - and the Raiders tell them to watch what they do to the Dirty Dawgs very closely. Because War is coming to Ciampa & Thatcher and those titles. War Raiders walk off - our main event is NEXT!!!

==========

Commercial Break

==========

AcWjwgZ.jpgNxFp77i.jpgY4xPppx.jpg0FEnvrj.jpgo1Ixk6d.jpg

<b>WAR RAIDERS VS DIRTY DAWGS</b>

At the beginning of this fight, War Raiders each spend time throwing Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode all over the ring with both heels keep tagging in the other to avoid the carnage. But then the former SmackDown Tag Team Champions isolate Erik and begin to double team on the more normal sized man of War Raiders. Ivar rushes in to break up a pin after Roode and Ziggler nail a Double Team DDT. And Erik makes it to the corner to tag in his partner but the ref was trying to get Ziggler out of the ring and did not see the tag.

Ziggler nails the ZigZag on Erik and covers but Erik kicks out at 2. And when Dolph goes for a Superkick, Erik catches his leg, spins Dolph around and hits a Belly to Belly. This allows Erik to finally crawl to his corner and make the hot tag to Ivar who immediately cleans house of both men. Ivar takes over, pummeling Dolph in the corner and splashing him several times forcing Dolph to go to Roode who is hesitant to tag in before finally doing so.

Roode and Ivar trade blows but Ivar does a standing Vader Splash on Roode and pummels the former NXT champion before calling for the end. Dolph runs in to stop it but Erik meets him halfway with a huge Lariat that nearly takes Dolph’s head off before War Raiders bringing the Fallout to the Dirty Dawgz. Ivar covers...1...2...3.

WINNERS BY PINFALL: WAR RAIDERS

nSzKZbQ.jpgt4QQHAa.jpg

We go to the back and see Paul Heyman trailing behind the Tribal Chief. Cole and Pat tell us not to go anywhere, after this final time out - the SmackDown World Champion...The Head of the Table..Roman Reigns sends Philadelphia home...next on SmackDown.

==========

Commercial Break

==========

<iframe width="400" height="215" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ea7HqqPt30A" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nSzKZbQ.jpgt4QQHAa.jpg

Roman Reigns does his grand entrance with the “Wise One” Paul Heyman right behind him as the SmackDown World Champion enters the ring.

Roman begins his promo lambasting Jimmy and Jey for failing the family and bringing shame to the Bloodline last week for losing to Tommaso Ciampa & Timothy Thatcher. And until they make things right and bring respect and dignity back to this family, they will be on the outside looking in and The Usos are no longer allowed at the champ’s table.

Roman then complains yet again about how everyone around here keeps thinking that they can demand matches and expect that the Head of the Table will just give in. Roman says that is disrespectful to a man of Roman’s stature and he will not tolerate being disrespected. And whether it is Finn Balor or Drew McIntyre - they will respect Roman Reigns and they will ACKNOWLEDGE the Tribal Chief or Roman Reigns will beat the respect out of them.

So Finn Balor wants one final shot, eh? Well Finn is in no position to demand anything around here and in fact he will only exist on SmackDown so long as Roman Reigns allows it. And the opportunity to crush Finn Balor’s dreams once more, if we’re being truthful here, is appealing to the Tribal Chief. So Finn…..

A heartbeat sound can be heard and red lighting begins to fill the arena confusing Roman and Heyman until Finn Balor’s face is seen on the huge LED Tron.

9yyO8aU.jpg

Balor looks at Roman and smiles while the video does an odd cut to the same room but it is in red and Finn is not in the camera frame. The video cuts back to Finn once more who speaks:

“You say that I exist only because you allow it. You say that you’re a dominating force here on SmackDown like you are some God. Roman, you say that you’re The Tribal Chief - but you’re just a man. So I ask you - straight up - will you prove that you’re a man and put that SmackDown title on the line against me at Halloween Havoc?”

Roman is furious that his manhood is challenged by Finn, Heyman looks worried but before he can talk Roman out of it - Roman accepts the challenge. And Roman will prove that Roman is more than a man, he is The Tribal Chief and Balor will find out what that entails when we end this at Halloween Havoc.

The video begins changing back and forth again before Balor looks at the camera and says:

“Prove it, for you may be a Chief - but I am…..”

Finn ducks his head down and the video reverts fully to the weird room and Balor lifts his head

2ALsHYE.jpg

“...a King.”

The picture fades out as red smoke fills the ring, engulfing Heyman and Roman. Roman Reigns has granted Finn Balor a SmackDown World Championship match at Halloween Havoc, but apparently it will be against the Demon King. Will the Roman Empire collapse at Halloween Havoc? Goodnight from Baltimore.

YxTXXFu.png