AAA: When The Stardust Settles

Prologue 1: Setting the scene

ztrwSDE.jpg

For years there was nothing more synonymous with women’s wrestling than 3 simple letters, AAA. The Angel Athletic Association. As the name suggests, this was a promotion that stood as a bastion for athleticism in women’s wrestling. But there is nothing in this world less forgiving of our mistakes than time and eventually it caught up with the long-standing promotion.

Before the company bowed out in the summer of 2017, the last few years were not a fun ride. Founder and long-time owner Anne Stardust sold the company in 2015 and that only seemed to make the decline faster. The promotion grew stale both with its roster of in ring talent and the actual product they were producing. While wrestling has long been shifting towards faster paced action, the promotion made the short-sighted choice to stick with what had worked in the past.

The former stars of AAA have all moved on to pastures new and the previous owners have left the business, meaning that in 3 short years, the Angel Athletic Association has largely been lost to time. Though a small core of diehard fans still long for the day that it makes a return.

In contrast to AAA, the other major women’s wrestling promotion in the US, Queens of American Wrestling has gone from strength to strength. Farrah Hesketh’s company has stayed away from all the mistakes made by her former promotion, focusing on in ring work and developing young wrestlers that have helped the company grow massively in recent years. The company runs 12 shows a year and is now seen by many as a top 10 promotion in the world.

Entering 2020, Women’s Wrestling is in an interesting place. There is so much new and existing talent out there but many feel, in America at least, a competitive spark is missing.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #2537fa; margin:10px;background: #FFB6C1; max-width:70%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

mHJxh0x.jpg

ztrwSDE.jpg

Angel Athletic Association

ZRGptkL.jpg

Owner: Sara Stardust

Roster

sShfXEy.jpgGQyjjCg.jpgLMfClLk.jpg50KXubx.jpg

Ai Takami - Bonnie Williams - Chris Amerson - Concepcion Gomez

UsbkIyt.jpgreAoaMe.jpgh3tSh4N.jpgZG9Xisr.jpg

Debbie Rose - Devils Daughter - Esperanza Montero - Ashley Keith

YP0CMVd.jpgvbEK5mD.jpgKfH7Rt4.jpgtDEPKLJ.jpg

La Hija De Phoenix - Piper Hale - Spider Isako - Sarah Rioli

8Qk3oBU.jpgdZRgUo5.jpgUsbkIyt.jpgSrfyvt7.jpg

Ruby Reece - Sabrina Wells - Debbie Rose - Kate Lilly

ClRBMpl.jpg2fbSENJ.jpg1y3HGZC.jpgkG2XbdJ.jpg

Marie Sigil - Talia Neema - Jessie Pulver - Tina Blaze

XBRgUAc.jpg

Morgan Stryker

Inactive/Injured

fW4Iqwx.jpg

Christy Higgins

</div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #2537fa; margin:10px;background: #d1e1ff; max-width:70%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

Prologue 2: In the shadows

August 2019

TYRSYzV.jpg

Anne Stardust does not do failure. At her peak as a wrestler, she was a five-time world champion and arguably the best wrestler in the United States in the 1980s. Once she retired from in-ring competition, she was a very successful promoter and created a company that became synonymous with the peak of women’s wrestling. Even in the last 5 years that she has been away from the wrestling industry, Stardust has been very successful in the world of business and has enjoyed many successful investments in a myriad of companies.

Therefore the 62-year-old cannot simply walk away from the business she loves. As soon as the doors closed on AAA for the final time, Stardust moved straight in to reacquire the rights and has been dreaming of re-opening ever since.

RAduGKQ.jpghBR7XVp.jpgZRGptkL.jpg

Now the veteran is sat in her office alongside former AAA booker and current QAW on-screen commissioner Cherry Bomb (left), long time AAA roster member Suzanne Brazzle (centre) and Stardust’s granddaughter Sara Stardust(right). The younger Stardust sat quietly as the other three talk strategy for a potential reboot.

The conversation is dominated by the three experienced women, in particular Anne Stardust and CB discussing how a revival would look. Whilst Brazzle was hardly a star in AAA, Stardust clearly recognises that star power will be an issue and strongly hinted she could be the first champion of the relaunched era.

Sara Stardust sat quietly as the meeting went long into the night, she may not be saying anything but internally she is screaming. She is watching her grandmother make the same mistakes that the promotion made just a few years ago, they are talking exclusively about older wrestlers as champions and are far more concerned with perceived star power than they are wrestling. Sara is an almost obsessive student of the sport; in 21 years she has consumed more wrestling than most would in a lifetime, and she is desperate to share those ideas. But Sara knows betters.

This is just how AAA has always done business and it seems that the next generation isn’t going to be any different.

Prologue 3 Nothing to be thankful for

Friday 20th November 2019

TYRSYzV.jpg

It’s a Friday evening and as she often is, Anne Stardust is hard at work in her office. After she got a verbal confirmation from Cherry Bomb to book an AAA revival, Stardust has been putting everything in place to get the promotion going. A lot of the former stars are eager to work with their old boss and booker again and she is optimistic that they can pick up right where they left off as the biggest women’s wrestling promotion in the US. Cherry Bomb is set to finish up with her last QAW show tonight before the two can spend December setting up for a revival show in January.

Stardust’s work is interrupted by a text from her Granddaughter, yet again urging her to check out the QAW show tonight. Ever since the meeting, Sara has been urging her to see what is working for their competition and mainly to placate her family member, Anne puts the show on.

ETELjDp.jpg

Like near enough every show this year, QAW have put together an incredibly strong card and the crowd are into all of it. The tag titles match was a show stealer as it often is, The Rage defeating Payback Inc but the whole undercard was incredibly solid.

The Semi-main event has had people speculating all week, with LMP defending her Shockwave title in an open challenge. As the commentators hype the match, even Stardust can’t help but find herself intrigued as to who the competitor is, but she never could’ve predicted who it would be…

hBR7XVp.jpg

The crowd pop massively for Suzanne Brazzle, she may not be a massive star but people love a surprise debut and QAW have built it up well. Stardust watches her TV in silence as it dawns on her what has happened. Now she and Cherry Bomb will need to find a new star.

The match pass Anne by and the result is no surprise as Brazzle stands tall, but then she is presented with the belt by (as she is known here) Commissioner Bomb. Brazzle is then handed a microphone.

“Last month I was approached by a former boss of mine, they wanted me to be the new star of an AAA relaunch. They begged and pleaded with me to sign, but you know what I did? I phoned up my old friend and one of the sharpest minds in the business, your amazing Commissioner Bomb and I said that if I was going to come back to wrestling then I wanted to do it in the greatest women’s wrestling promotion in the world.” Brazzle cuts a promo that leaves Stardust completely stunned.

“So as I stand here as your new Queen’s of American Wrestling Shockwave champion, consider this a rejection of any other contracts on the table because this is the only place I want to be.” The segment then ends with the former AAA star hugging the former AAA booker. Anne Stardust is stunned into complete silence, she glances down at the paper in front of her in disbelief. No star, no booker, no surprise and to her it feels pretty clear, no revival.

Sounds like my kind of story. Glad to see another Cverse womens Fed get a diary going

Best of luck with this project!

Good first few entries. Looking forward to what is to come.

Good work so far--I love anything based on the C-Verse women, looking forward to what you do in the future!

Thank you all for the early support on this, it's very encouraging. There are a few more parts to the prologue before we get into some actual wrestling, hope you enjoy :D

Prologue 4: Clipping an Angel’s wings

The following is an extract from Women's Wrestling Weekly:

Rumoured AAA revival already scrapped!?

ztrwSDE.jpg

Typically, when something is lost to time, nostalgia kicks in and the lasting memories are often fonder than they should be. For AAA, it’s legacy is still somehow taking a kicking beyond the grave. It seems that Anne Stardust was unable to take a hint if Suzanne Brazzle’s promo last night is to be believed.

There are varying reports about how exactly last night went down and journalists who have sources backstage are arguing about the finer details. It is widely agreed that Farrah Hasketh wasn’t aware of any planned relaunch but when Cherry Bomb came to her with the idea of turning it into an angle, she clearly didn’t object to it. Some are reporting that backstage, Hasketh ‘joked’ that anybody who wanted to go and work for AAA was more than welcome to but she couldn’t promise they’d have a spot with her promotion once it yet again closed it’s doors.

Anne Stardust has refused any requests to comment which is hardly a surprise and sources close to her have suggested that the idea is now dead in the water. It seems that this will go down as little more than a footnote in the disappointing.

Wrestlers who used to work for AAA were also reluctant to comment officially, many are working for other promotions now and hinted that while they may have had interest in returning home at first they would now no longer feel comfortable risking their employment with other companies after this embarrassing display and the far from subtle message from the QAW owner.

Looking forward to where you go from here. I am guessing a massive youth movement. Plenty of good workers in the women's mod you have, Brazzle would have been a nice get to put on a marquee match, and put someone over (either now or eventually).

It's unlikely we see Brazzle get a booking after the headache she has caused to the Stardusts, but who knows maybe one day!

Glad I have you intrigued, things are going to soon begin to take shape :)

Prologue 5: From the Ashes

A meeting between Sara and Anne Stardust

ZRGptkL.jpgTYRSYzV.jpg

This is a meeting that Sara has been dreading for the last couple of weeks ever since Cherry Bomb and Suzanne Brazzle decided to screw over her grandmother. Anne had been unusually if understandably quiet since the show, but today she wanted to speak to her granddaughter.

“I’m sure this won’t come as a surprise, but I’m cancelling the relaunch of AAA. They made the company look like a joke; they stole any momentum we might have created by killing any sense of surprise but most of all they embarrassed us beyond repair. The talent I had agreements with pretty much all pulled out and – yeah it’s just done. I was excited to share this with you and I think you have a mind for the business, so I’m sorry we aren’t going through with it.” Anne explains in a sombre tone, dreading this conversation as much as the younger Stardust.

“We can’t let them win.“ Sara practically growls, clearly the sight of her grandmother this upset has gotten to the 21-year-old.

“I’m sorry Sara, but we don’t have a booker or-“

“Well I’ll book!” Sara interrupts before freezing. Did she really just say that?

“Sara that is a really nice offer but it’s not a simple job. Cherry Bomb has over 5 years of experience booking along with a long wrestling career; and between us we had carefully planned out the future. It’s not something you can just figure out as you go.” As her grandmother talks, Sara considers how best to answer this diplomatically.

“With all due respect, she ran our company out of business. Booking was stale and everybody was unhappy. We need to learn from what has worked, we need to draw on what has made QAW a success and what 5 Star are doing in Japan.” As Sara talks her grandmother is intrigued. She has never seen this side of her usually quite quiet granddaughter and simply gives her a nod as if to say keep talking.

“Honestly I think we just need to change everything. Do away with the pun event names, scrap the title that became stale and forget all the washed-up stars that don’t want to work with us without Cherry Bomb, there are so many talented women out there that would kill for a chance to wrestle for us. Let’s pick a couple of people that have been here before and just forget about the rest…”

This meeting runs long into the night, the 21-year-old maybe a rookie to the business but having spent her life in and around wrestling she has clearly picked up a lot of information and ideas that she is now calling on to impress the older Stardust.

“You really want to do this?” Anne asks as Sara quickly nods.

“Alright fine, well I’m giving you the keys to the queendom. I now think you’re right about a new direction, I’ve been in this business for 40 years and I’m incredibly set in my ways. I want you to do anything you think will work and I’ll back you completely.”

The pair hug and then Sara leaves. If she is going to relaunch a wrestling promotion, there is a hell of a lot of work to be done.

Prologue 6: Here we go!

The following is a recap of an announcement video

mHJxh0x.jpg

ZRGptkL.jpg

AAA to reopen its doors!

Stardust is the first name everybody thinks when they think of AAA, but today it wasn’t Anne that was drawing headlines rather her granddaughter Sara. The third generation Stardust revived the AAA YouTube channel and posted a 10-minute-long video. It started with a highlight package of some of AAA’s best ever wrestlers, though she had to carefully edit out anyone under contract with QAW.

Once the highlights finished, the video cuts to Sara sat at a desk in what the viewer would presume is her office. They don’t need to know it belongs to her grandmother.

“Hello, my name is Sara Stardust and I wanted to come to you today with a grand and over the top announcement video but considering recent events I think a candid conversation would be best. I am very pleased to announce that the Angel Athletic Association is reopening its doors. Now in return for all the entertainment that my Grandmother and her incredibly talented roster of wrestlers have given you over the years, I want you to do one favour for me. Just one. I want you to forget everything you know about us. I am excited to announce that we will be going in a completely different direction to the road we were headed down before the doors shut.

Recent events have made it quite clear that I’m not in a position to promise you the biggest of names, but at its core that isn’t what AAA is about. Instead, what I can promise you is an exciting and modern wrestling promotion with a fast-paced style. Which leads me on to my final point.

In the 3rd week of January, we will be hosting our return show in Seattle when we present AAA: Out of the Dark and I want any female wrestler on the planet that is watching to consider this an open challenge. If you have a fire to prove how good you are, then come and show us. If you’re pissed off about how we used to run AAA and that you couldn’t get a booking, come prove us wrong. Any woman out there, If you’re talented enough then we want you on the roster.

I want to thank you all for listening and if you want to give us a chance in January, then I promise you won’t be disappointed. If you can’t attend live, our event will be available on Public Access Select.”

mHJxh0x.jpg

ztrwSDE.jpg

AAA Out Of The Darkness – Predictions

International Triple Threat: Bonnie Williams vs La Hija de Phoenix vs Piper Hale

Comments:

Battle of the Wunderkinds: Ashley Keith vs Spider Isako

Comments:

Devil’s Daughter Street Fight Open Challenge: Devil’s Daughter vs ???

Comments:

AAA World Tag Team Championships: ‘Torment & Sorrow’ Maki Yoshifumi & Yu Hashimoto vs Millie Morgan & Chris Camelot vs Ruby Reece & Sara Wells vs Debbie Rose & Kate Lilly

Comments:

‘AAAn Original’ Christy Higgins vs ‘The Bully’ Chris Amerson

Comments:

International Triple Threat: Bonnie Williams vs La Hija de Phoenix vs Piper Hale

Comments: This was a tough one -- though it is nice to see two of my gals here! All three of these women could be really good fits for AAA and I think who you go with here could be telling to the kind of styles you're going to promote. I really like Hija de Phoenix because I like that she's a female legacy - but I could see this going in any direction.

Comments: Her American popularity is higher and while both women are excellent, I think the sky is the limit for her.

Comments: I think Devil's Daughter wins but you use the opportunity to debut someone who could be useful.

AAA World Tag Team Championships: ‘Torment & Sorrow’ Maki Yoshifumi & Yu Hashimoto vs Millie Morgan & Chris Camelot vs Ruby Reece & Sara Wells vs Debbie Rose & Kate Lilly

Comments: The more popular to your region women, they have been multi-time AAA Tag Champs already, seem to be a natural fit.

Comments: Sheer popularity pick here.

I really like this first card. I like that you're only determining one title on the show instead of all. I'm curious to see what direction you're going to go in with who you're pushing.

<p><em>Good luck with the first show</em></p><p> </p><p>

AAA Out Of The Darkness – Predictions </p><p> </p><p>

International Triple Threat: Bonnie Williams vs La Hija de Phoenix vs <strong>Piper Hale</strong> </p><p>

Comments: Piper Hale has a tremendous amount of potential</p><p> </p><p>

Battle of the Wunderkinds: <strong>Ashley Keith</strong> vs Spider Isako</p><p>

Comments: always have to take a Keith!</p><p> </p><p>

Devil’s Daughter Street Fight Open Challenge: <strong>Devil’s Daughter</strong> vs ???</p><p>

Comments: Well the match is called Devils Daughter’s Street Fight Open Challenge. This could be a spot for a big debut as well with someone upsetting the veteran. I don’t see Sara’s name on her, but maybe she’s not going to wrestle straight out</p><p> </p><p>

AAA World Tag Team Championships: ‘Torment & Sorrow’ Maki Yoshifumi & Yu Hashimoto vs Millie Morgan & Chris Camelot vs Ruby Reece & Sara Wells vs <strong>Debbie Rose & Kate Lilly</strong> </p><p>

Comments: No one screams tag team wrestling like Lilly & Rose. But I do like the Wells/Reece combo a lot as well.</p><p> </p><p>

‘AAAn Original’ <strong>Christy Higgins</strong> vs ‘The Bully’ Chris Amerson</p><p>

Comments: I do like the name Bully but I’ll have to review who she is. Reserving the right to maybe edit this pick</p>

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: not familiar with 2 of the 3, but La Hija del Phoenix seems to have pedigree and is probably more exciting.

Comments: Higher US pop, but should be a banger regardless.

Comments: The person who the challenge is named after can't possibly lose the first one, right?

Comments: Far and away your best team. Poachable, but not so much on the extended database from what I have seen.

Comments: Looking forward to your booking of Amerson. On popularity alone I believe she will be a huge asset. And what a better way to build yourself a villain than by wrecking an AAA Original? Out with the old and in with the new. I am a fan of Higgins (who isn't really that old), just think Amerson is a special talent.

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Thank you to everybody who has predicted and I'm really enjoying reading the comments that people have made. Though I will resist the urge to respond for fear of accidentally giving anything away haha

I don’t see Sara’s name on here, but maybe she’s not going to wrestle straight out

This is one thing I forgot to clarify in the prologue, Sara won't be wrestling. She's solely interested in behind the scenes.

Anyway this is your 24 hour(ish) reminder on predictions, if anybody else wants to get involved before the show goes up tomorrow :D

Thank you to everybody who has predicted and I'm really enjoying reading the comments that people have made. Though I will resist the urge to respond for fear of accidentally giving anything away haha

This is one thing I forgot to clarify in the prologue, Sara won't be wrestling. She's solely interested in behind the scenes.

Anyway this is your 24 hour(ish) reminder on predictions, if anybody else wants to get involved before the show goes up tomorrow :D

Will the recaps be written "straight" or with Sara second guessing (or justifying) decisions that don't pan out as planned? Should be good either way, but given the prologue, I am leaning towards Sara giving her opinions on some of the choices.

mHJxh0x.jpg

ztrwSDE.jpg

AAA Out Of The Darkness

ZRGptkL.jpg

Our show opens with the third generation Stardust standing in the ring, the crowd is much smaller than this once great promotion had previously been accustomed, but the noise inside the building is still loud. Sara thanks them for their support and promises one hell of a show. She then turns her attention to the wrestlers in the back and reiterates her promise that if you want to work, this is the place for you.

Sara Stardust then goes on to announce that starting next month, AAA will be running weekly TV shows airing on this network. Stardust has never been in front of a live crowd before and it shows.

Rating: 20

mHJxh0x.jpg

GQyjjCg.jpgVS YP0CMVd.jpgVS vbEK5mD.jpg

Triple Threat: Bonnie Williams vs La Hija de Phoenix vs Piper Hale

If AAA wanted to send a message that this is a new era or that they meant every word about rewriting what it means to wrestle for AAA, then sending out Bonnie Williams first was the perfect way to show it. The Aussie brawler was loud and crass from the start, which seemed to annoy Hale and more than anything confuse La Hija De Phoenix.

The match was wrestled at a feverish pace and whilst both the brawls enjoyed spells of control, ultimately the quality that has led to Phoenix being one of the most talked about young wrestlers in Mexico showed and after an impressive splash, the Luchadora took home the win.

Winner: La Hija De Phoenix

Time: 13:05

Rating: 36

Post match- After the match, Piper Hale exchanges words with Williams, clearly feeling that she cost her the match. After Hale left the ring, Williams shrugs as if to say “fair play” to Phoenix and raises her hand. The Aussie then offers to share a beer with the masked wrestler, but that offer is politely declined.

Rating: 30

mHJxh0x.jpg

ZG9Xisr.jpgVS KfH7Rt4.jpg

AAA have been really open and upfront about the fact that it takes time to develop stars but based on the reaction for Ashley Keith, it might not take that long at all. The small crowd were massively behind Sam Keith’s niece as she took on one of Japan’s brightest young talents in Spider Isako.

As many predicted, the match dubbed “the battle of the wunderkinds” was a really enjoyable spectacle to watch with the styles of the two young stars meshing well.

It’s fair to say that most of the crowd had no idea who Spider Isako was before the match, but after a couple of very near falls against the fan favourite Keith, they certainly do now.

The match came to an abrupt end when Keith was able to pay homage to her uncle and lock in the Proton Lock for the win.

Winner: Ashley Keith

Time: 9:36

Rating: 38

mHJxh0x.jpg

reAoaMe.jpgVS tDEPKLJ.jpg

Devil’s Daughter Street Fight Open Challenge: Devil’s Daughter vs Sarah Rioli

To step into the ring with the Devil’s Daughter takes a certain level of bravery, to step into the ring with the Devil’s Daughter in a street fight takes a whole lot more. The open challenge was answered by the unknown Aussie native Sarah Rioli.

Rioli showed just how brave she is when she went right after the veteran, but the experience difference quickly told. Sarah is a mere 2 years into her in ring career and being up against somebody who has been wrestling as long as Rioli has been alive meant that she was always going to be up against it.

DD used all of her experience to dominate the match, constantly interrupting any flow that the far younger wrestler tried to get into and when she did start to lose control, DD was quick to pull a weapon into the ring to consolidate her dominance.

After a particularly brutal series of strikes, DD put the match to rest when she put Rioli through a table

Winner: Devil’s Daughter

Time: 14:11

Rating: 38

mHJxh0x.jpg

McdhGzp.jpgIjp7AW3.jpgVS GQyDfYr.jpgG1OoXgK.jpgVS 8Qk3oBU.jpgdZRgUo5.jpgVS UsbkIyt.jpgSrfyvt7.jpg

AAA World Tag Team Championships: ‘Torment & Sorrow’ Maki Yoshifumi & Yu Hashimoto vs Millie Morgan & Chris Camelot vs Ruby Reece & Sabrina Wells vs Debbie Rose & Kate Lilly

There is an absolutely massive homecoming welcome for Debbie Rose & Kate Lilly making their return to AAA. The crowd are also clearly excited to see Maki Yoshifumi & Yu Hashimoto, some throwing streamers for the Japanese wrestlers. Interestingly, the only team that don’t receive a positive reaction are Ruby Reece & Sara Wells, despite also being former AAA tag champions and they are visibly shocked by it.

This four-way tag match is wrestled at a chaotic pace, it’s an exciting international showcase with contrasting styles that mesh well. The legendary team of Debbie Rose & Kate Lilly are able to secure the win.

Winner: Kate Lilly

Time: 14:39

Rating: 42

Srfyvt7.jpgUsbkIyt.jpgTYRSYzV.jpg

PGaJiyj.jpg

Post match – The crowd are jubilant for Rose and Lilly, tag champs for the first time in 4 years!

The legendary Anne Stardust appears to a massive welcome, she presents the team with their new tag belts before hugging both wrestlers and leaving them to celebrate. Debbie Rose & Kate Lilly drink in the reaction of the crowd before making their way to the back.

Rating: 34

mHJxh0x.jpg

After a quick promotional video for the new weekly show, the picture goes dark. It comes back at an old building. The building is dark and it is very difficult to tell what exactly we’re looking at, but it’s a large building surrounded by high walls and a gate. The gate is heavily padlocked, and the walls have barbwire wrapped along the top. The building looks deserted, but nothing is getting in or out.

As the camera pulls back, the building looks lifeless. Nothing definable can be seen until suddenly one feint light flickers on in a window on the top floor.

Rating: 41

mHJxh0x.jpg

fW4Iqwx.jpgVS LMfClLk.jpg

Wrestlers can go their whole career without ever being able to cultivate a ‘big fight feel’ but Chris Amerson has already achieved that in her very first wrestling match. The MMA Fighter turned wrestler has an aura around her immediately as she walks to the ring.

Christy Higgins make an early mistake assuming that ‘The Bully’ would recgonise the rules of respect that AAA was built on. Higgins offers a handshake but is instead caught with a forearm which very much sets the tone of the match.

Amerson dominates the early proceedings but to her credit, Higgins is never one to give up. The match goes back and forth until Amerson drives Higgins into the turnbuckle. The ref wants to check Higgins shoulder but before she can Amerson locks in a viscous armbars and screaming fills the arena.

Higgins has no choice but to tap.

Winner: Chris Amerson

Time: 14:35

Rating: 59

Post match - Higgins recieves medical treatment as she holds her lifeless shoulders. Members of staff are quick to get between her and Amerson as 'The Bully' smiles at her injured opponent before making an exit as the crowd boo her. Rating 49

mHJxh0x.jpg

Show Rating: 51

Attendance: 169

Viewers: 4,333