AAA: When The Stardust Settles

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back! Just flicked through but it should be fun to see you return!

Thank you my friend, much appreciated

I'll follow! A recap will be appreciated :p

Glad to have you on board! With regards to a recap, we're one weekly show away from the Event. So I'll post a proper feuds so far recap after that weekly show and before "A Queen is Crowned"

• 3 months later...

mHJxh0x.jpg

ztrwSDE.jpg

AAA Wrestle Queendom #6 Wednesday Week 2 March

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #2537fa; margin:10px;background: #FFB6C1; max-width:70%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

ZRGptkL.jpgKfH7Rt4.jpgsShfXEy.jpg

The show opens with Sara Stardust backstage. She announces that Spider Isako will not be here tonight due to a cowardly attack by Ai Takami. The footage then plays of the attack with Takami jumping Isako in the parking lot.

Stardust has sent Takami home but ensures fans that Isako will be ready for Sunday. Stardust also announced that given the bad blood between the pair, this would now be a street fight.

Segment rating: 20

</div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #2537fa; margin:10px;background: #d1e1ff; max-width:70%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

mHJxh0x.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #2537fa; margin:10px;background: #FFB6C1; max-width:70%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

8Qk3oBU.jpgdZRgUo5.jpgClRBMpl.jpgXBRgUAc.jpg

VS

UsbkIyt.jpgSrfyvt7.jpgr5OcSjk.jpgcsvvVTJ.jpg

Ruby Reece, Sabrina Wells, Marie Sigil & Morgan Stryker vs Lilly & Rose and Good Lookin Bunny

Marie Sigil has spent the last few weeks in an awkward alliance with Morgan Stryker, the pair far from on good terms but clearly willing to put it aside (at least to a degree) in the hunt for their first title success of their careers. Well today the pair find themselves teaming with another pair who are out with a point to prove.

Unlike their opponents, Lilly & Rose clearly share a level of respect with old opponents GLB and it allowed them to take early control of the match.

Sigil & Stryker’s dysfunctional alliance continues to wield surprisingly good results, the pair in their attempts to one up each other dominated and Sigil had the match wrapped up before Stryker tagged herself back in and got the win.

Winner: Morgan Stryker

Match time: 17:51

Rating: 45

</div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #2537fa; margin:10px;background: #d1e1ff; max-width:70%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

mHJxh0x.jpg

YP0CMVd.jpgvbEK5mD.jpgkG2XbdJ.jpg

La Hija De Phoenix is in the ring. She is furious to say the least given the attacks of Hale and Blaze. She wants to face both of them. The pair don’t take long to come out from the back and they look more than eager to give Phoenix the fight that she wants.

The pair move from either side of the ring, ready to jump the brave Luchador until an unlikely hero makes the save.

GQyjjCg.jpg

Phoenix looks as confused as anyone as backup comes in the form of Bonnie Williams who is sporting a 2x4. This seems to have an impact on Hale & Blaze who now back away from the ring. Williams gives Phoenix a hug who even through her mask is visibly confused.

Segment Rating: 50

mHJxh0x.jpg

reAoaMe.jpgVS ZG9Xisr.jpg

Devil's Daughter vs Ashley Keith

A wrestling tale as old as time. Experience vs a fearless young wrestler. Ashley Keith has had a very strong start to her time in the new look AAA but in this match she was certainly up against it sharing the ring with the a woman who has a scary amount of both experience and aggression.

The wunderkind Keith shows absolutely no fear as she goes straight after Devils Daughter, grounding the vet with an impressive pace mixed with the strong strikes that the Keith’s are known for.

As she is always more than willing to do, Devils Daughter uses every trick in the book to disrupt the flow of her opponent.

This match established Keith as one of the best wrestlers in the company, regardless of age, but DD ultimately made her experience count to pick up the win.

Winner: Devils Daughter

Match time: 15:21

Rating: 38

mHJxh0x.jpg

50KXubx.jpgVS LMfClLk.jpg

Concepcion Gomez vs Chris Amerson

The match is the epitome of the unstoppable force vs the immovable object. The Bully has had a violent but impressive start and she looked to carry on against the stoic Concepion Gomez.

This match played out as brutally as one might expect when two women with extensive fighting backgrounds step into the ring and the winces from the crowd were frequent as the pair exchanged some nasty looking holds.

The crowd were stunned into silence when Chris Amerson’s kimura lock attempted was countered into a read naked choke. Amerson flailed frantically before the experienced fighter pushed back and got Gomez’ shoulders down to steal a three count.

Amerson is quickly out of the ring, she’s booked her place in the final but she knows it was close.

Winner: Chris Amerson

Matching time: 16:54

Rating: 52

Show Rating: 47

mHJxh0x.jpg

AAA: Our Story So Far (Recap)

0aLMhLD.jpgZRGptkL.jpg

DeAnna Desire has dubbed herself the hardest working interviewer in the business, normally she has to deal with angry wrestlers that take exception to her line of questioning or simply ignore her and talk about what they want to talk about. But today is nothing like that, she is interviewing the boss Sara Stardust. Desire explains that the owner of the new look AAA wants to sit down and talk through our journey so far before we crown our first world champion at AAA: A Queen Is Crowned in case anybody is on the fence about giving the company a shot (or the writer of the diary doesn’t update it for seven months but let’s not go there.)

mHJxh0x.jpg

ztrwSDE.jpg

The Return of AAA

Sara Stardust recalls the chain of events that brought the company back from the ashes. She recounts the long meetings that she has with her grandmother and hints briefly at the rocky road that she had to navigate to even get to the first show. You can read about them here, here and here.

She then reiterates what the company stands for now and how the direction has changed. The fast pace modern style and an eclectic variety of wrestling are the two principles that the third generation Stardust swears by.

DeAnna tries to ask her Boss about the mysterious vignettes that the fans have been seeing, a series of eerie videos taking place at an old asylum but Stardust doesn’t seem keen to discuss it. She states that she has investigated the situation and that is all she will say.

The conversation then turns to the match card and how we got to where we are:

mHJxh0x.jpg

sShfXEy.jpgVS KfH7Rt4.jpg

Ai Takami vs Spider Isako

Spider Isako made a strong impression in her first match with the company. She debuted against fellow wunderkind Ashley Keith in a great match. Since then, Ai Takami has caused issues for her at every turn. First attacking her in Japan before the violence spread to AAA shows.

After yet another attack from Takami, Stardust revealed that the pair left her with no choice and will now settle their differences in a street fight.

mHJxh0x.jpg

8Qk3oBU.jpgdZRgUo5.jpgVS r5OcSjk.jpgcsvvVTJ.jpg

Reece & Wells vs Good Lookin’ Bunny

Sara Stardust comes across as sympathetic to the frustrations of Sabrina Wells and Ruby Reece, the pair were targeted by sections of the crowd at the AAA Out of the Darkness event. However Sara has become incredibly frustrated with the actions of the pair since, she suggests that the pair are more than talented enough to let their wrestling do the talking but instead they’re doing anything but that.

Good Lookin’ Bunny are another team that seem out of place in the new look AAA and Sara suggests they also need a win here if they want to stick around.

mHJxh0x.jpg

kG2XbdJ.jpgvbEK5mD.jpgVS YP0CMVd.jpgGQyjjCg.jpg

Tina Blaze & Piper Hale vs La Hija De Phoenix & Bonnie Williams

La Hija De Phoenix has won a lot of fans in her short time with AAA but it’s fair to say that Tina Blaze nor Piper Hale fit that category. Their issues began on the very first AAA show and have showed no signs of cooling since. Hale recruited Blaze as back up and the pair have consistently had the numbers advantage over the luchador but now she is joined by the unorthodox Bonnie Williams in one of the stranger alliances that we’ve seen so far.

Hale has gone on record that she is going to rip Phoenix’s mask clean off, the ultimate disrespect to the luchador.

mHJxh0x.jpg

PGaJiyj.jpg

Srfyvt7.jpgUsbkIyt.jpgVS ClRBMpl.jpgXBRgUAc.jpg

AAA World Tag Team Championship

Lilly & Rose vs Morgan Stryker & Marie Sigil

When Cheyenne approached ‘The Black Diamond’ Marie Sigil, she promised that she could get her a tittle shot and the manager quickly delivered on that promise. The only issue in this monkey paw esque wish is that she is teaming with a woman who she cannot stand. The pair have all the ability in the world but if they’re going to win the gold they’ll have to co-exist.

The need to co-exist is especially important given who they are facing. The pair of Kate Lilly and Debbie Rose won the titles on the first night of the new AAA and it’s going to take a lot to take them. Lilly & Rose are arguably the longest running and most decorated tag team in American women’s wrestling and the pair believe they are just entering their prime.

Stardust predicts this is going to be a show stealing match and a hard one to beat.

mHJxh0x.jpg

reAoaMe.jpgVS LMfClLk.jpg

AAA World Championship

Devil’s Daughter vs ‘The Bully’ Chris Amerson

This match is the very definition of the Unstoppable Force vs the Immovable Object. Neither DD or Chris Amerson have been pinned during their tenures but that is going to change here. Sara Stardust admits she has been impressed by how naturally Chris Amerson has transitioned from MMA to the squared circle but she will now face the biggest challenge of her career in the form of Devil’s Daughter.

Much like her opponent, DD has been on a strong run of wins since AAA reopened it’s doors and she will no doubt be expecting to write her names in the history books as the first AAA World Champion.

Stardust has already warned her referees that she expects this match to be utterly hellacious and that a match of this magnitude will require lenient officiating.

mHJxh0x.jpg

and we're back

Author Notes

So it’s been a while, huh?

This was a project that I started last year, I ended up stopping updating it after a super busy period and I fell behind on my writing. It’s a project I’ve wanted to bring back for a while but I was put off by the idea of trying to revive it. So that is where the recap above comes in.

I’ve posted the last show before our next event and I’ve added a preview that breaks down our stories so far. If you don’t fancy reading all of the shows so far and feel the recap doesn’t explain something, feel free to ask and I’ll be happy to explain

Want to offer a thank you to everyone that offered their support on this project, the engagement levels were great and I hope to see some familiar faces return. I'd also like to thank Rhysrob for helping me with my new layout, adding borders was way simpler than I imagined and also for his encouragement to bring this back

Anyway, let’s get onto some predictions[/Quote]

Really loving this diary so far. Huge fan of the AAA so its nice to see a revival diary for them. Could we perhaps get a Roster list of who is now signed to the company in the future?

I've also now finally done this haha, see post 2

mHJxh0x.jpg

ztrwSDE.jpg

AAA: A Queen is Crowned Quick Picks

Pre Show: Talia Neema vs Local Talent

Pre show: Sarah Rioli vs Ashley Keith

Main Show

Grudge Match Street Fight: Ai Takami vs Spider Isako

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

AAA World Tag Team Championship: Lilly & Rose © vs Morgan Stryker & Marie Sigil

Comments:

AAA World Championship: Devil’s Daughter vs ‘The Bully’ Chris Amerson

Comments:

Appreciate that recap!

Main Show

AAA World Tag Team Championship: Lilly & Rose vs Morgan Stryker & Marie Sigil

Main Show

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Glad to see you are still going. I might have to retire up my women’s diary.

Main Show

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: I’m way behind on the diary but I do remember “The Bully “!

Main Show

Comments:

Comments:

Work/life took over this week but glad to log in and see this up! I'm on board!

Main Show

Comments:

Comments:

Thank you to everybody for all your support in me bringing this back, great to see so many predictions. I've tried to leave a slightly longer gap than normal so people had time to catch up.

Consider this your 24 hour warning if anybody else wants to predict :)

Gonna tag along and read back to try to get used to some of the names, but I always love women's only company diaries! Presentation looks quite good :D

Talia Neema

Ashley Keith

Ai Takami

Reece & Wells

La Hija De Phoenix & Bonnie Williams

Lilly & Rose

Devil's Daughter