At my wits end with B shows

Ok, I give up. What is the point of having b shows if I get consistently low ratings when using unimportant/rookie talent?

The logic I am currently operating under:

If it's a B show and two talented but unpopular/lower card workers main event it -- say a recognisable vs unimportant like those old WCW Saturday night matches or literally every AEW Dark, why do I get penalized if the crowd wasn't interested in seeing unimportant wrestlers on a b-show?

Am I off? Am I doing something wrong here? I won't have my feelings hurt if i'm missing something obvious and it's pointed out, btw

The fans aren't interested because both workers are classes as unimportant. Even if I know I'm going to a B show I'm not going to be overly thrilled about seeing 2 'nobodies' wrestle each other. So the low ratings are expected.

The upside to this is that in the grand scheme of things your B show ratings aren't important. In my experience B shows are used to get guys to work and an extra income source.

I may be wrong but I don't believe that B shows will affect your company size and company pop ratings (at least if they do it's negligible).

So carry on. They may not rate highly and fans may not appreciate it but the low ratings and unimportant matches won't hurt you aslong as they're kept on your B shows.

The upside to this is that in the grand scheme of things your B show ratings aren't important. In my experience B shows are used to get guys to work and an extra income source.

This is correct. Literally nothing that happens on B-Shows ends up being important, and the only function they serve is to test stuff, and improve workers' skills.

This is correct. Literally nothing that happens on B-Shows ends up being important, and the only function they serve is to test stuff, and improve workers' skills.

This is true, although I think you're still better off not having any unimportant vs unimportant worker matches because I think they benefit more from having higher rated matches and they just don't get that when facing other unimportant workers.

That's the way I've always viewed my B Shows anyway, although to be perfectly honest, I hardly ever play with B Shows. I usually cancel them at the start of any new save.

This is true, although I think you're still better off not having any unimportant vs unimportant worker matches because I think they benefit more from having higher rated matches and they just don't get that when facing other unimportant workers.

That's the way I've always viewed my B Shows anyway, although to be perfectly honest, I hardly ever play with B Shows. I usually cancel them at the start of any new save.

If you went to a B show or house show you'd be pretty unimpressed to see two guys facing each other you consider unimportant.

I use B-shows to get wins for my JTTS guys on the A show, to avoid tanking their momentum. The job guys on the B show are talent borrowed from my child promotion, or local hires.

Same - if a midcard or upper carder who can appear on the b show loses on an a show they get a win back on the B show against borrowed talent from development which is streamed on my network so they get experience and exposure all for the greater good.

Not to bothered about ratings more looking for good performances and chemistry

• 2 weeks later...
Not to mention, if I'm not mistaken, your B-show performers do gain pop (although not as much as they would on an A show or event, obviously) from appearing.

St.T

This is true, and, stating the obvious, even more-so if it is televised. I play SWF and bring RIPW talent up to Uprising to increase their POP (which is usually just one or two regions when they first come up) before they get their Supreme TV debuts.