Buying two licensed TEW2020 and transfering saves?

Hi all,

Can I buy tew2020 twice for two different computers and just transfer the saves? The only threads I see are about having a license but needing to transfer it but I want to buy 2 copies of tew2020 and not have to hastle with all that. My PC at home has tew2020 but late at night I'd rather sit up in bed and pull out my laptop and play until I call it a night.

I own two copies of TEW2020, one on my laptop and one on my PC. I host all of my TEW files on Dropbox so I can easily get off my PC and pull out my laptop and continue with the same files and data. It is super easy. I pay for the Dropbox membership so I can go over the free limit.

Hi all,

Can I buy tew2020 twice for two different computers and just transfer the saves? The only threads I see are about having a license but needing to transfer it but I want to buy 2 copies of tew2020 and not have to hastle with all that. My PC at home has tew2020 but late at night I'd rather sit up in bed and pull out my laptop and play until I call it a night.

I just unlicense when I want to use on laptop instead of desktop. I use TeamViewer for all of my home PCs, so if for some reason I forget to unlicense, I can just remote in to unlicense it. TeamViewer also lets you transfer files really fast, but otherwise in the past I've used OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
I just unlicense when I want to use on laptop instead of desktop. I use TeamViewer for all of my home PCs, so if for some reason I forget to unlicense, I can just remote in to unlicense it. TeamViewer also lets you transfer files really fast, but otherwise in the past I've used OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, etc.

I'll add to this by saying Dropbox is near-perfect with syncing files automatically. OneDrive however, every click in TEW took around 10 seconds to process and I did not understand why, so I do not recommend it.