[C-Verse] When The Text Doesn't Match The Reality

We've all seen it, whether it being a worker bio attributing a quality to someone that isn't actually there, or maybe something about a company that is wildly off the mark. What's your favorite example of this?

For me, it's the descriptions of OLLIE that portend doom and gloom. Under AI control, they usually do very well. Conversely, CILL, which is described as being the fresh new exciting company (despite having almost the exact same product as OLLIE) usually just putters along, though they're not as bad in 2020 as they were in 2016 where they were in a 3-way race with ACPW and SAISHO to see who would go out of business first.

I really hate when the wrestler changes his wrestling style to just "Regular Wrestler". And I find it funny when the news says is in a press conference.

Can you imagine? A wrestler going to the press and flashing cameras around him, expecting the wrestler to have some interesting things to say, and then he says:

"Hey guys! I just want everyone to know that I'm not going to be a Technician anymore, I'm going to be just an average wrestler!"

KC Glenn, the globetrotting super worker who "has the useful habit of being able to draw great matches out of other, less-talented wrestlers" - oh and also the Selfish Performer attribute

I think he actually has the Giving Performer attribute.

For me, it's USPW turning some fans against them for their constant poaching of talent, despite not having poached any talent since Money, Frehley and Dawn in November 2014! (Unless you count Jacob Jett)

For me, it's USPW turning some fans against them for their constant poaching of talent, despite not having poached any talent since Money, Frehley and Dawn in November 2014! (Unless you count Jacob Jett)

Well, in many of my saves they poach main event talent from other big companies. In my recent save, they poached Jay Chord, Rock God Alvarez, Adam Matravers and Remo. So yeah, I think that part is correct imo.

I really hate when the wrestler changes his wrestling style to just "Regular Wrestler". And I find it funny when the news says is in a press conference.

Can you imagine? A wrestler going to the press and flashing cameras around him, expecting the wrestler to have some interesting things to say, and then he says:

"Hey guys! I just want everyone to know that I'm not going to be a Technician anymore, I'm going to be just an average wrestler!"

this is an enormous pet peeve of mine.

it just seems to skew so hard away from the unique styles and towards generic, even when they are still mostly better at the original thing. I know style is just a descriptor but it makes the worker feel less special.

Well, in many of my saves they poach main event talent from other big companies. In my recent save, they poached Jay Chord, Rock God Alvarez, Adam Matravers and Remo. So yeah, I think that part is correct imo.

Yeah, they poach once the game has started, but they haven't poached anyone between games despite the text saying they have. Their starting roster is horrendous.

Nope. Selfish performer.

Not in my game. I just checked and I'm using default data.

Probably a mistake. They're right next to each other in the drop down.

Edit: Wait. He does have Giving Performer. It could have been patched in the most recent data file.

Edit 2: It was fixed.

Hold up, I'm confused, cuz I have version 1.38 and KC still has Selfish on mine, is he supposed to have Giving Performer now?