The Promotions Expansion [CVerse]

Hello! This is an expansion for your CVerse of promotions. First, I must thank willr0ck and Best for Business who both allowed me to use their graphics to make this as well as gave me creative freedom to make the stories of the companies.

In this expansion there are:

14 promotions, all with logos. 13 of them have championships, one does not. The companies have a variety of product styles all done to try and give some more variety to the yet to debut companies. There are 6 based in the USA, 2 in Canada, 2 on the British Isles, 2 in Japan, 1 in Europe, and 1 in Australia.

Three companies have events with them -- two of them are weekly events (that go with the company style) and one of them has 11 monthly events that are ready to go.

They are all Ready to Debut Companies. They are also all tiny or insignificant.

Database

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rjk8nc

Pictures

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cfv7o2

Looks good, but a question- looking at the database, some of the companies are set to have been opened in January 2010; is that right?

No. That’s an error on my part. I’ll fix it and reupload.

EDIT: The file has been uploaded so that all the companies are random starts and not already debuted.

Cool! I'm helpful! One other thing I noticed- there doesn't appear to be any relationship of any kind between BHOTWG and the two new companies. Is that an oversight, or was that meant for the player to initiate?

That’s meant for the player to initiate if they feel so inclined and because having relationships between existing and yet to debut companies doesn’t work — at least last time I tried to do that.

This is an awesome and refreshing addition for companies yet to debut - thanks to you and all who have contributed for this!

A minor spelling error to make you aware of: UKWF bio has 'Uited' where it should read 'United' - obviously nothing game breaking, but just an FYI!

Edit: WCG also has 'Vancuver' not 'Vancouver' - though I'm not Canadian so I don't know if this is a spelling error or just different in the native land.

This is an awesome and refreshing addition for companies yet to debut - thanks to you and all who have contributed for this!

A minor spelling error to make you aware of: UKWF bio has 'Uited' where it should read 'United' - obviously nothing game breaking, but just an FYI!

Edit: WCG also has 'Vancuver' not 'Vancouver' - though I'm not Canadian so I don't know if this is a spelling error or just different in the native land.

Those are both good catches. They will be updated on the next release! I appreciate it.

Tell me about it. I've ran into the "save and continue" flub myself putting in new pictures. Any particular notes for the other 2 PPVs?

Not as of yet. I think the companies play fairly well and are balanced. I think they bring some new dynamics into the world and some new challenges. I could be entirely alone in that thinking.

I am planning a part 2 that goes a little deeper and maybe gives some more depth and planned company debuts.

• 1 year later...