It depends on what kind of other matches you use.

example. If you use showstealer after showstealer in the first hour than the crowd is already burned out. before the cooldown match. I believe if the crowd is burned out they stay burned out after a cooldown match. But i am not sure about that. Also interview segments can hype your crowd up so thats something to take in consideration.

i would say post some more info here or u can try to change stuff up in the rest off your card.

It depends on what kind of other matches you use.

example. If you use showstealer after showstealer in the first hour than the crowd is already burned out. before the cooldown match. I believe if the crowd is burned out they stay burned out after a cooldown match. But i am not sure about that. Also interview segments can hype your crowd up so thats something to take in consideration.

i would say post some more info here or u can try to change stuff up in the rest off your card.

only other typo of match I use is technical mastercalss, and used it 1 time in this card in the ZSJ match.

the main event had Kaito performing at a 90 and Aramais at an 85

the Myron reed match was calm the crowd as were the trios tag team match and the Josh Woods match h2KJRaj

only other typo of match I use is technical mastercalss, and used it 1 time in this card in the ZSJ match.

the main event had Kaito performing at a 90 and Aramais at an 85

the Myron reed match was calm the crowd as were the trios tag team match and the Josh Woods match h2KJRaj

Try throwing in a slow build storytelling main event.

I'm guessing you're also booking things on your pre-show, so your overall show length is going longer than 210 minutes, which is the point where crowds start getting burned out due to show length. Keep your pre-show to less than 30 minutes and you will avoid your crowd being exhausted from sitting through such a long show. :)

I'm guessing you're also booking things on your pre-show, so your overall show length is going longer than 210 minutes, which is the point where crowds start getting burned out due to show length. Keep your pre-show to less than 30 minutes and you will avoid your crowd being exhausted from sitting through such a long show. :)

I did not book any pre shows. but I did go to 225 mins

We're ignoring the most obvious of all solutions: turn off crowd burnout.

I do that, but I turn off a lot of stuff usually since it's more about the Fantasy Booking aspect of the game for me.

St.T

Had no Idea I could do that, so Sr.T you save my save lol

We're ignoring the most obvious of all solutions: turn off crowd burnout.

I do that, but I turn off a lot of stuff usually since it's more about the Fantasy Booking aspect of the game for me.

St.T

I do that too... Turn off all match aim requirements as well.

If I want to throw one in, fine. I just don't want to be required to.

• 4 weeks later...

This has to be one of the most misunderstood things on these forums. Burnout has nothing to do with match types, it is strictly show length. The crowd starts to get burned out at 3.5 hours.

Match aims, crowd heat, match types, ratings, etc, etc, all hve absolutely nothing to do with it.

Match Requirements are actually a great way to make sure that you keep certain divisions healthy lol

I think it’s probably the best idea as far products go. The issue is that products are far too rigid with them and kind of have overdone it to where it’s more restrictive than not.

Your fanbase “should” want to see high spot matches if I’m running a promotion full of flashy, athletic wrestlers. On the other hand they wouldn’t kill the promotion off if one show was dedicated to technical wrestling for instance.

Back on topic though, using 1 minute/minor angles is very key to maintaining a crowd without burning them out (with a full 5+ minute promo that scores in the 90+) or killing it with an intentional filler match (the bathroom break).

Back on topic though, using 1 minute/minor angles is very key to maintaining a crowd without burning them out (with a full 5+ minute promo that scores in the 90+) or killing it with an intentional filler match (the bathroom break).

That's crowd management which is a different feature. Burnout is about show time and show time only.

I’m pretty sure you can burn a crowd out well before 3 hours, that’s just the point of no return.

Most weekly tv shows are 2 hours and it’s still possible to have burnt out crowds if you’re not careful.

The handbook states that burnout starts occurring at 3 hours and the longer it goes on, the worse the penalties get. 5 hours being significantly worse than shorter shows. If you can show a 2 hour tv show with zero dark matches and zero dark angles, that an audience is burned out, would love to see it.

The crowd's level of "heat", which is what you're referring to in previous posts about placing angles and bathroom break matches between possible high scoring segments is the Crowd Management section of the handbook. Which as stated before by another poster has nothing to do with crowd burnout.

I’m pretty sure you can burn a crowd out well before 3 hours, that’s just the point of no return.

Most weekly tv shows are 2 hours and it’s still possible to have burnt out crowds if you’re not careful.

Nope. If your tv shows are getting burnout it's because of pre-show matches.

I'm pretty sure angles under four minutes or minor angles have no impact on crowd management