[2022 RELEASE] Wrestling at War - What If?

• 1 month later...

Can u make a version where it is basically the same as the latest version but when I first got the second version, I had to change the promotions money back. so can u keep the money like it used to be. Also can u make the wrestlers back to their old popularity. Please and thank you.

• 3 months later...

If @OGpistolpete is okay with it or would want me to do it, I'm willing to help out with making minor depth changes to the mod. On my end I've already removed a lot of unrealistic celebrities and changed some things to match up with worker descriptions, but that's just on my private version of the DB.

Wouldn't make any major changes because I wouldn't want to interfere with his vision for the mod, but I'd be willing to help out with fixing/tweaking small things.

Edited by Paxlux
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 8:01 PM, Paxlux said:

If @OGpistolpete is okay with it or would want me to do it, I'm willing to help out with making minor depth changes to the mod. On my end I've already removed a lot of unrealistic celebrities and changed some things to match up with worker descriptions, but that's just on my private version of the DB.

Wouldn't make any major changes because I wouldn't want to interfere with his vision for the mod, but I'd be willing to help out with fixing/tweaking small things.

I wouldn't mind helping out with the Mexican promotions side of the DB unless you already had a planned idea for that, @OGpistolpete