USPW: Moving Forward

Q9JOFpq.png

[Fifth TEW2020 Diary]

Good evening to all of my readers. I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read this first post. As those of you who are reading know, I am angeldelayette and this is my diary focusing on my game with the promotion United States Pro Wrestling in the default data. I have made some very slight changes to the default data to make things a little bit different. I always try to make each of my diaries different from the other such that even though I have done many USPW diaries, none of them are the exact same.

I am a writer that some have called 'Mr. USPW.' It is my favorite promotion to run with in the default data and I feel like I have a lot of different stories to tell. To make sure I am prepared, I have already run through several shows in the game. I hope you will all enjoy the stories that I have to tell.

I have been working on this diary in secret for a while now. I have gone through several iterations in the game trying to decide what works and what isn't going to work, especially for me. That goes for the formatting as well. The format will be a lot of the same but slightly different as well. There may not be as many details going into it as I normally do in some places and maybe more details in others, especially during the big events.

With that said, here are a few acknowledgements.

PBNJ - I would like to thank him for the creation of the brand-new logo for USPW. He is a good friend and someone that I will be leaning on a little for help with both graphics and creative direction if I get burned out.

Eisen-verse- Like me, I know that you have tried other diaries but come back to your promotion, SWF, because it is almost like your child. Your work has always inspired me to move my work forward. Your writing is definitely one of, if not the, tops on this board. Thank you for, also, listening in through pm. You're a great guy.

KnowYourEnemy- KYE, as I call you, you have always been right there whenever I made the decision to start a new diary. You are there with predictions and comments. Those comments are very important as diaries move forward. You've always stood up for me and, while I may not always acknowledge it, I am very grateful for the support.

Beejus- You are another that's always been right there with predictions and comments. Your support is very important to me in the past and as we move forward. You never seem to judge me on this board and, again, that is something that is important to me. I am very grateful for that and for you.

jhd1- My diary partner in crime. We have done multiple joint games with each other and that means that I trust you when it comes to trading the saves back and forth. I appreciate your support both in public and in private as we trade PMs. You have definitely become more than just a name on here. You've become my friend.

King Bison - I can honestly say that you are an amazing render artist. A lot of the renders that I will be using will have been created by King Bison. He definitely gives me a lot of support here on the board and in PM. I am grateful for his continued support.

Historian - He is definitely a good friend that I have met through this board. He is someone I feel like I can bounce ideas off of. A great and talented guy who has shown that through his amazing diaries on this board. I am proud to have him as my friend.

Sco xY2Jx - This is someone who has been very kind toward me. He's checked up on me when I've had some real issues in my life. That is something that cannot even be quantified. I am very thankful for that, and I hope you will continue to read as I move forward with this diary.

Render Artists- There are many of you that I could mention by name. Artists like shipshirt, willr0ck and many more. You help the game come alive and help new ideas get developed through your artistry. I am grateful for your hard work, and I will definitely be showing that off here in this diary for all to see.

All Of My Readers- I could spend all day giving praise to all of the people behind the scenes who read, predict and talk with me. I am sorry if I haven't mentioned you specifically, but you should all know that your reading and predicting and commenting help move my diaries forward. You are all amazing. Thank you for coming on my journey.

Speaking of that...may the journey commence...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q9JOFpq.png

[Fifth TEW2020 Diary]

Good evening to all of my readers. I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read this first post. As those of you who are reading know, I am angeldelayette and this is my diary focusing on my game with the promotion United States Pro Wrestling in the default data. I have made some very slight changes to the default data to make things a little bit different. I always try to make each of my diaries different from the other such that even though I have done many USPW diaries, none of them are the exact same.

I am a writer that some have called 'Mr. USPW.' It is my favorite promotion to run with in the default data and I feel like I have a lot of different stories to tell. To make sure I am prepared, I have already run through several shows in the game. I hope you will all enjoy the stories that I have to tell.

I have been working on this diary in secret for a while now. I have gone through several iterations in the game trying to decide what works and what isn't going to work, especially for me. That goes for the formatting as well. The format will be a lot of the same but slightly different as well. There may not be as many details going into it as I normally do in some places and maybe more details in others, especially during the big events.

With that said, here are a few acknowledgements.

PBNJ - I would like to thank him for the creation of the brand-new logo for USPW. He is a good friend and someone that I will be leaning on a little for help with both graphics and creative direction if I get burned out.

Eisen-verse- Like me, I know that you have tried other diaries but come back to your promotion, SWF, because it is almost like your child. Your work has always inspired me to move my work forward. Your writing is definitely one of, if not the, tops on this board. Thank you for, also, listening in through pm. You're a great guy.

KnowYourEnemy- KYE, as I call you, you have always been right there whenever I made the decision to start a new diary. You are there with predictions and comments. Those comments are very important as diaries move forward. You've always stood up for me and, while I may not always acknowledge it, I am very grateful for the support.

Beejus- You are another that's always been right there with predictions and comments. Your support is very important to me in the past and as we move forward. You never seem to judge me on this board and, again, that is something that is important to me. I am very grateful for that and for you.

jhd1- My diary partner in crime. We have done multiple joint games with each other and that means that I trust you when it comes to trading the saves back and forth. I appreciate your support both in public and in private as we trade PMs. You have definitely become more than just a name on here. You've become my friend.

King Bison - I can honestly say that you are an amazing render artist. A lot of the renders that I will be using will have been created by King Bison. He definitely gives me a lot of support here on the board and in PM. I am grateful for his continued support.

Historian - He is definitely a good friend that I have met through this board. He is someone I feel like I can bounce ideas off of. A great and talented guy who has shown that through his amazing diaries on this board. I am proud to have him as my friend.

Sco xY2Jx - This is someone who has been very kind toward me. He's checked up on me when I've had some real issues in my life. That is something that cannot even be quantified. I am very thankful for that, and I hope you will continue to read as I move forward with this diary.

Render Artists- There are many of you that I could mention by name. Artists like shipshirt, willr0ck and many more. You help the game come alive and help new ideas get developed through your artistry. I am grateful for your hard work, and I will definitely be showing that off here in this diary for all to see.

All Of My Readers- I could spend all day giving praise to all of the people behind the scenes who read, predict and talk with me. I am sorry if I haven't mentioned you specifically, but you should all know that your reading and predicting and commenting help move my diaries forward. You are all amazing. Thank you for coming on my journey.

Speaking of that...may the journey commence...

qi109Wl.jpg

NEWS: USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW!

abvPVFK.png

We are now in the year of 2020 and what a year it is going to be! USPW has won the company of the year award according to TEW.com. We are looking forward to another great year right here on the Reverie network. That great year is going to begin with an amazing main event. It is a rematch from Made In America. On one side of the ring, we have the former one time USPW World Champion, The Dark Destroyer
Steve Frehley
! On the other side of the ring is the former six time USPW World Champion, the man known as Hawkeye
Nicky Champion
! These two wrestled to a draw last Saturday night in a one on one match. Both men were counted out in the main event. Now they both get their opportunity for revenge.

The Triumverate
has been a strong group since coming together in November of last year. Alicia Strong, Glorious Gloria and Juliette King have run roughshod through the USPW Women's Division. Several women have decided to step up to take down this three woman group. Those include
Melody
and
Sara Marie
. On this evening, we will see two of the top female wrestlers go one on one when Alicia Strong takes on Melody. Strong is a former seven time USPW Women's Champion, while Melody has held the title four times, including most recently until
Jaime Quine
defeated her in July of last year at Independence Day Slam. Melody defeated Strong back in February of last year to take the USPW Women's title.

One other thing that we have learned here at USPW.com is that USPW World Champion
Rich Money
has announced that he will have a celebration to kick off the show. He will reach his 170th day as USPW World Champion. He was also voted Veteran Wrestler Of The Year by TEW.com. That is a huge accomplishment and Money is said to have spared no expense for his celebration to begin the brand new year.

Remember, the live aspect of USPW American Wrestling means that anything can happen. Make sure you BE THERE and, as always, Keep Pounding!

Predictions List:

Joss Thompson vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith

Comments:

Non Title Match

Kirk Jameson vs. Roger Cage

Comments:

Alicia Strong vs. Melody

Comments:

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match

20 Minute Time Limit - One Fall To A Finish

Jett & Moor defend vs. The Cold Warriors vs. Phunk & Black

Comments:

Gorgon vs. Wendy Anderson

Comments:

TV Time Remaining

Steve Frehley vs. Nicky Champion

Comments:

Comments on the diary in general:

TAGS:
@USPW – #AmericanWrestling – #KeepPounding – #FrehleyChampion

© 2020 All Rights Reserved. USPW.com is a property of USPW

Joss Thompson Def. Bulldozer Brandon Smith

Comments: don’t know where this will go. Picking joss Just cause of his experience in the promotion.

Non Title Match

Roger Cage def. Kirk Jameson

Fan sign: “I’m here for the Cage”

Alicia Strong def. Melody

Comments: Strong is the top heel for the women, one way or another she’ll come out on top.

Jett & Moor def. The Cold Warriors &. Phunk & Black

Comments: curious why this is a three way with no build. Interested to see how you book it.

Gorgon def. Wendy Anderson

Comments:

TV Time Remaining

Steve Frehley Draw. Nicky Champion

Comments: love the tv time remaining time limit. Can see this ending just cause there ain’t no time left on the program. Would be a good ending to keep these two together till next ppv possibly.

Comments:

Non Title Match

Comments:

Alicia Strong vs. Melody

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

TV Time Remaining

nhrBUNO.jpg

NEWS: SWF SUPREME TV/TCW PRESENTS TOTAL WRESTLING QUICK RESULTS!

H2T0NPG.jpgcdScWVT.jpg

SWF SUPREME TV QUICK RESULTS

HELD IN THE THEATRE OF DREAMS (NORTH WEST)

TUESDAY WEEK 1 JANUARY 2020:

SHOW RATING: 79

ATTENDANCE: 9,563

TV RATING: 3.60

Angry Gilmore(86) & Hawaiian Crush(Ekuma-72, High Flyin Hawaiian-66) defeated Primus Allen(73) & The Pain Alliance(57)...81

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Krissy Angelle...68

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Jefferson Stardust...69

Paul Huntingdon(66) defeated Jungle Lord(61) by DQ...70

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Hannah...72

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Primus Allen...60

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Mainstream Hernandez...64

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Huey Cannonball...64

Joey Morgan(86) defeated John Greed(76)...82

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Lenny Brown...60

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Jungle Lord...63

ANGLE: An interview with Rocky Golden...77

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Hollywood Bret Starr...65

Brandon James(72) defeated Monty Trescarde(66)...76

Rogue(77) defeated Marshall Dillon(71)...82

The Crippler(64) defeated ZWB(74) by DQ...78

Remo(89) & Scythe(74) defeated Valiant(82) & Mikey Lau(78)...90

TCW PRESENTS TOTAL WRESTLING QUICK RESULTS

HELD IN DENVER, CO (MID SOUTH)

TUESDAY WEEK 1 JANUARY 2020

SHOW RATING: 77

ATTENDANCE: 8,377

TV RATING: 3.44

Mighty Mo(72) defeated Nick Booth(42)...70

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Laura Catherine Huggins...63

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Danny Fonzarelli...63

Matt Hocking(60), Freddy Huggins(71) & Jeremie Courtney(49) defeated Chance Fortune(51), Dazzling Dave Diamond(57) & Flying Jimmy Foxx(58)...70

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Edd Stone...64

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Joshua Taylor...63

ANGLE: An interview with Freddy Huggins...64

Wolf Hawkins(87) defeated Dean Daniels(44)...82

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Vita...63

ANGLE: An interview with Mighty Mo...67

Greg Gauge(76) defeated Benny Benson(63) by DQ in a match that had been for the TCW Television title...78

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Floyd Goldworthy...67

Tana The Mighty(53) defeated Killer Shark(59)...65

Jay Chord(67) defeated Human Arsenal(58)...73

Aaron Andrews(87) & Sammy Bach(65) defeated Joshua Taylor(74) & Troy Tornado(57)...83

TAGS:
@TCW – @SWF – #TotalWrestling – #SupremeTV

© 2020 All Rights Reserved. PromotionWars.com is a property of Promotion Wars

===

I'd like to thank the two who have predicted so far. I am hoping to have the show posted this Wednesday. That is the current plan. Thank you to everyone who is reading so far.

Wednesday, Week 1, January 2020

Live from The Dust Bowl...

Attendance of 13,992...

Broadcast via Reverie at On Demand...

USPW presents...

0UbaRom.jpg

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

4RA6iK7.jpg

[uSPW American Wrestling opens the year 2020 inside of a nearly sold out Dust Bowl. The cameras pan around the fans as they stand on their feet. Their cheers turn to boos when the music begins for the USPW World Champion. Rich Money walks out from the back wearing a tuxedo and the USPW World title belt around his waist. Money is all smiles as he walks down to the ring and steps inside. He has a microphone and he welcomes everyone to the 170th day of his USPW World title reign. He says that he is here to celebrate only because the fans in this building don't deserve to have him wrestle tonight. But, he says, he does have a surprise for everyone here. He makes a motion and then bills begin falling from the ceiling, coating the ring and the fans. The camera zooms in to these bills and they are hundred dollar bills with Rich Money's face on them. He tosses his head back and laughs, taunting the crowd that they don't deserve actual money. He says that they got something better because he is the most important face in USPW right now and in the past and he will continue to run things in the future. He says that there is no one in this company that can take the title from him. He says that he's beaten the best that this company has to offer. Then, he is surprised by the music that begins to play.]

fhWxzti.jpg

[Enygma makes his return to USPW on this night! He has been out injured since being attacked by The Business a few months ago. The man in the green mask walks down to the ring and steps inside, going face-to-face with Rich Money. Enygma is given a microphone and begins pacing for a moment before he tells Money 'I'm back!' Money shakes his head and offers Enygma a few of the bills that had fallen from the ceiling. Enygma takes those bills and tears them up. He looks into the eyes of Money and says that there's just two words he has to say to him. But Money stops Enygma before he can say those two words. Instead, Money offers him a lot of money to walk away. Enygma doesn't even think about it before stepping back in Money's face and telling him 'You're NEXT!' Enygma immediately starts throwing punches. Money fires back. Enygma sets up for the Enygmagiri Kick but Money quickly rolls out of the ring. Money grabs the microphone and tells Enygma that he can only have a title shot if he can beat a member of The Business next week. Enygma agrees, staring down Money before making the 'belt' motion at his waist. The crowd cheers Enygma as he rolls out of the ring and high fives the fans on his way back up the aisle.]

1e8Qwi0.jpg

[Once the ring is cleared, the music begins for The Complete Package Joss Thompson. Thompson walks down to the ring to boos from this crowd. He steps inside and is given a microphone. He sneers around at the crowd and begins by stating that what he would like to have right now is for all you fat, out-of-shape Alabama sweathogs to keep the noise down while he takes his robe off and shows the ladies what a real man is supposed to look like. Now, hit his music! The music begins to play again and Thompson drops the microphone. He begins to remove his robe, letting it drop to the mat before swiveling his hips to boos from the crowd. Thompson smiles to himself and moves back into his corner to await the arrival of his opponent tonight.]

Match #1

qBKD6MG.jpgEPjkltT.jpg3drCZDF.jpg

[in a good match, Joss Thompson(80) defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith(69) in 10:10 by pinfall with a Clean Cutter(Spinning Back Suplex Bomb) after a distraction from Trent Shaffer.]

Winner: Joss Thompson (Via Pinfall @ 10:10)

Match Rating: 78

3drCZDF.jpg

QDm6pnu.jpggOXDymc.jpg

[The bell sounds and Raven Robinson stays at ringside while Trent Shaffer slides into the ring. Shaffer immediately attacks the fallen Bulldozer Brandon Smith. He drops to his knees and begins throwing punches to Smith's head as Smith tries to cover up for the moment, worn out from his previous match. Shaffer grabs Smith by the head and picks him up before slipping behind him. He drops Smith with the Heart Burn, his version of a Lung Blower. Smith rolls to the mat, grabbing for his back in pain. Shaffer puts in a few stomps to the fallen Smith. He bounces off the ropes and drops a knee drop before officials come running in to break things up. Shaffer smiles at what he's done and then walks off, joining Raven at ringside before the couple head to the back. In the ring, the officials help an angry Bulldozer Brandon Smith to his feet and help him to the back.]

COMING TONIGHT!

pbvhXnD.jpgEPjkltT.jpgsc9W0zt.jpg

n9tCwlK.jpg

[back at the ringside area, the music that begins playing has the crowd on their feet. The USPW National Champion Roger Cage walks out from the back, doing a dance at the top of the ramp. Cage begins his usual talk with 'My name is Roger Cage and I am a certified 'G' and a bona fide stud and you can't teach that. Bada boom realest guy in the room, how you doing?' Cage high fives the fans on his way to the ring before stepping inside. He begins by talking about his opponent tonight, Kirk Jameson and his manager Maryam Vega. He calls them a couple of haters. He says that their fight tonight is going to last as long as a Kirk Jameson promo, how you doing? Then there's always the guy that he's going to be fighting at Stars, Stripes And Slams. There's the guy that thinks he's a god here on earth, Zeus. Zeus? Really? Was Cronus taken? Or maybe Jupiter? Zeus, you're going to go down faster than Maryam Vega. How you doing? Cage tosses the microphone away and prepares for the match.]

Match #2

aRKzy1Y.jpgh7ducNb.jpgEPjkltT.jpgn9tCwlK.jpg

Non Title Match

[in an extremely short match, Roger Cage(58) defeated Kirk Jameson(43) in 3:55 by pinfall with a Cage Rage(Diving Reverse DDT).]

Winner: Roger Cage (Via Pinfall @ 3:55)

Match Rating: 52

n9tCwlK.jpg

YFz3Pv3.jpgR6b7F9W.jpg9gYJQ09.jpg

[Roger Cage picked up the victory but he didn't get to celebrate his win. Instead, he was immediately attacked by the three members of The Olympus Order. Zeus rushes in first to take down cage with a clothesline. Bad Intentions members Bash Street and Siale Valhalla quickly enter the ring with Zeus and take his orders to attack Roger Cage. This leads to Bad Intentions hitting Cage with the Decapitator, a backbreaker combined with a top turnbuckle kneedrop. Zeus makes a few motions and Street and Valhalla pick up Cage. Both of them hold an arm of Cage while Zeus stands before him. Zeus tells Cage that he is going to lose to a god at Stars, Stripes And Slams. Zeus slaps Cage and then lifts him up to drop him with the Thunder Bolt, a sit-out powerbomb. Cage is down on the mat and The Olympus Order stand over top of him. Bash Street and Siale Valhalla kneel before Zeus as the crowd boos. Zeus makes a motion and the three men leave Roger Cage there on the mat, heading for the back.]

COMING TONIGHT!

ljXnXh7.jpgEPjkltT.jpgQRLamwM.jpg

Match #3

pbvhXnD.jpgEPjkltT.jpgsc9W0zt.jpg

Alicia Strong vs. Melody

[in a good match, Alicia Strong(77) defeated Melody(69) in 14:42 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.]

Winner: Alicia Strong (Via Pinfall @ 14:42)

Match Rating: 78

S3QBvlS.jpg

[The screen goes to black and then a seemingly scrambled screen. Static white noise sounds on the screen before we hear the beginnings to 'Hearts On Fire.' When the screen clears, we start getting a training montage for The Force. He is shown doing pushups and situps and chinups. Then the screen flashes to The Force jogging in an area with a bunch of snow. He has a car following behind him and nearly catching him several times. A voiceover reminds us that The Force was taken out several months ago by The Business but he is coming back soon. The Force is, then, shown doing some shadow boxing in front of the camera. He snarls and growls and then a punch comes to the camera, ending the first hour with a fade to black.]

ljXnXh7.jpg

[The second hour begins at ringside with the music for The Dark Destroyer playing in the background. The crowd is a mixture of boos and cheers as Steve Frehley walks out. Frehley hits the ring and is handed a microphone. He begins by telling the crowd that tonight their fan favorite Nicky Champion is going to have to go one on one with The Dark Destroyer. Champion is going to live out the rest of his destruction that began this past Saturday night at Made In America. Frehley says that, beginning tonight, he is going to take the role of the People's Champion. In fact, the fans sitting in their seats need to shut their mouths because the millions and millions of Steve Frehley fans are chanting his name. There is mostly boos in response to that but there are also a few Frehley chants. Frehley tells Champion that tonight, when they step in the ring together, there is only going to be one man left standing. That man is a jabroni beating, crowd heating, trail blazing, eyebrow raising, best in the present, the future, and the past and that is why tonight Steve Frehley is going to whup Nicky Champion's...Frehley doesn't get to finish because he is interrupted by the music for another wrestler. But this isn't Nicky Champion.]

Dx4YCDP.jpg

[Running Wolf comes out from the back! The Native American wrestler charges down to the ring. We are shown on a split screen where Steve Frehley attacked Wolf at Made In America. Running Wolf begins a war dance in the ring, dancing around Steve Frehley. Frehley just looks at him with a raised eyebrow. Wolf points toward Frehley. Frehley gets back on the microphone and tells Running Wolf that if he interrupts him again, there is a room in the Smackdown Hotel with his name written all over it. Wolf is given a microphone and he replies that Steve Frehley has just been marked for his own destruction. Frehley tells Running Wolf not to take over his copyright. The two argue a little more before agreeing to a match next week. Frehley tells Running Wolf that he is going one on one with his own destruction. Frehley throws a few punches to Running Wolf and lifts him up on his shoulders. Wolf struggles up there and slips down, landing on his feet behind Frehley. He strikes Frehley in the kidneys and then picks up Frehley on his own shoulders as though going for the Wolf Tamer. Frehley manages to slip free the same way that Wolf did and Frehley strikes Wolf in the ribs with a few shots. He turns Running Wolf around and kicks him in the gut. Instead of doubling over, though, Wolf throws punches and finally clotheslines Frehley over the top rope to the floor! Running Wolf does the war dance in the ring as the crowd cheers loudly. The two men stare each other down as the segment comes to an end.]

[While things are figured out in the ring, we go backstage to where The Olympus Order is standing by to give a promo. Bash Street and Siale Valhalla look menacing in the background, while Zeus is the one talking as per usual. Zeus tells Roger Cage that he needs to remember what happened earlier tonight. He says that Cage has worse to look forward to at Stars, Stripes And Slams. He reminds Cage that Cage will be battling a Wrestling GOD for that National title. He says that Cage might have a big mouth but that mouth was shut earlier tonight and will be shut once again in a few weeks. But, then, Zeus challenges Roger Cage to a match next week on American Wrestling. No, not a one on one match, a six man tag team match. The three members of The Olympus Order against Roger Cage and whatever two men he can find to team up with him. In the end, there will be only one man that ascends Mount Olympus and remains a Wrestling GOD. That man's name is Zeus. Zeus turns to Bad Intentions and they bow to him before the segment ends.]

Match #4

3Jq9LuH.jpgxwwzLgd.jpgeT5mdV0.jpg

EPjkltT.jpg

ValsV4U.jpgDazZpIg.jpg

EPjkltT.jpg

nzkKpim.jpgUwmJBh4.jpg

[in a decent match, Jett(64) & Moor(66) defeated The Cold Warriors(Novak-62, Karloff-50) and Phunk(56) & Black(54) in 8:59 when Jacob Jett pinned Krusher Karloff with a Jett Take Off(it is a Powerbomb which he follows up by rolling through to create a bridging pinning predicament.). Jett & Moor make defence number four of the USPW World Tag Team titles.]

Winners: Jett & Moor (Via Pinfall @ 8:59)

Match Rating: 62

srf5cvy.jpg

[Once the ring has been cleared, including Krusher Karloff being helped to the back after suffering a bruised pectoral muscle by Grandmaster Phunk, the music for the USPW Women's Champion Jaime Quine begins to play. Quine begins taking selfies on her way down to the ring, taking in the boos from this crowd. Quine enters the ring and raises the USPW Women's title belt to more boos. Quine gets on the microphone and reminds everyone that they are looking at the Selfie Queen of USPW. Not only is she the Selfie Queen but she is the 2019 Female Wrestler Of The Year. She says that she came out here to celebrate these things but then she realized something. She realized that she is going to be surrounded by a bunch of Alabama hicks who have more children than teeth. She says that they do not deserve to have a celebration by the greatest female wrestler in the history of USPW. She says that there are no wrestlers in this company that can take this title away from her. There, especially, are no fans in the building that can touch her in this ring. She talks about being the best before she gets interrupted by music that has the fans on their feet.]

nXIp7Ml.jpg

[The worker known as The Blonde Bombshell Charity Sweet walks out from the back. She enters the ring and looks across at Jaime Quine. Quine shakes her head and asks Sweet what she's doing in this ring. Sweet reminds Jaime Quine that her name is Charity Sweet. She says that she is a role model for the fans watching all around the world. She says that she is also a fan of this business and of the women's division in this company. She congratulates Quine on her victories but says that her title reign is about to end. Sweet says that she is officially challenging Jaime Quine to face her for the USPW Women's title right here and right now. The crowd cheers the idea but Quine shakes her head. Quine says that she didn't come here tonight to wrestle. She came to celebrate her title reign. She came to celebrate being the 2019 Women's Wrestler Of The Year. However, she will give Charity Sweet a shot. She will give her a shot in a few weeks time at Stars, Stripes And Slams. Sweet is quick to agree to the match and offers a handshake. Quine says that she doesn't touch someone like Sweet. However, she will take a selfie with her. She moves toward Sweet and raises up the camera. A bright flash of light comes from the camera, blinding Charity Sweet! Sweet staggers around and right into a K.O. Kick! Jaime Quine quickly exits the ring with the title belt in hand. The crowd boos as Jaime Quine gets away tonight but she has to meet Charity Sweet in the ring at Stars, Stripes And Slams. With that, the segment ends and we go backstage.]

QRLamwM.jpg

[backstage means a locker room and sitting inside that locker room is Nicky Champion. Champion says that we are getting closer and closer to the final chapter, the final battle between himself and Steve Frehley. He says that Frehley is one of the toughest opponents he has ever faced. That is why the two of them went toe to toe last Saturday night and a winner was not seen. Champion makes a motion and we see highlights from the match at Made In America that ended in a double count out. Back to Champion and he says that he is not one hundred percent but that is not going to stop him. Champion says that tonight will be like the flu game for Michael Jordan. He might not be one hundred percent but that is not going to stop him from being victorious over Steve Frehley. Nothing is going to stop him. Champion says that tonight he is going to prove that Champion is more than just a name. He's going to prove himself all over again because that's what he does. No matter who it is that's in his way, he always brings them down. Steve Frehley is just the next man in line. Champion tells The Dark Destroyer to be ready to fall. Champion leans back as the segment ends and we go to the ring.]

Match #5

JNLT48e.jpgEPjkltT.jpgzYvKVwB.jpg

[in an extremely short match, Gorgon(49) defeated Wendy Anderson(52) in 4:10 by pinfall with a Hydra Bomb(Crucifix Powerbomb).]

Winner: Gorgon (Via Pinfall @ 4:10)

Match Rating: 46

COMING NEXT WEEK!

ljXnXh7.jpgEPjkltT.jpgDx4YCDP.jpg

Match #6

SiLsOhD.jpgEPjkltT.jpgQRLamwM.jpg

TV Time Remaining

[in an exceptional match, Steve Frehley(82) drew with Nicky Champion(91) in 12:00 when the time limit expired.]

Winner: Draw (Via Time Limit Finish @ 12:00)

Match Rating: 81

SiLsOhD.jpg

QRLamwM.jpg

[The bell has sounded with the TV time remaining finishing. The bell may have sounded but Nicky Champion and Steve Frehley are not done in the ring! The two men are exchanging punches in the middle of the ring! Champion ducks a punch and strikes Frehley with an elbow to the ribs. The fight spills to the ground and then outside the ring. Brock Cornish is reminding everyone that we have reached the end of our time and that we will see everyone next week! As Cornish says this, Frehley hits Champion's head against the announce table. Frehley picks up Champion on his shoulders and drops him with the Frehley's Comet, a Tornado Face Slam, through the announce table! Frehley and Champion lay in the rubble of the announce table as the credits show at the bottom of the screen. We'll see everyone next week!]

===

I like that you give the results of both the big rivals like this. We can see how they’re going up or down and who to watch out for possibly for the future of USPW.

Hey The Blonde Bomber!

I'm glad you enjoy the quick results that I give. It can definitely help people know about changes and such in the Cornellverse universe. Thank you for your comments and your predictions. I really do appreciate both and they help add fire to the dynasty.

qi109Wl.jpg

abvPVFK.png

After a great show to begin 2020, USPW American Wrestling will come to you live from Isaak Road Arena this week! The fans in the Mid Atlantic area will be getting a great main event contest. The match, signed last week, will feature the former USPW World Champion, The Dark Destroyer
Steve Frehley
. He will step into the ring against the 6'6" 290 pound former two time USPW National Champion
Running Wolf
. Last week, both men tried to hit their finisher on the other but neither was successful. What will happen this week?

In the Women's Division, we will see the veteran and former seven time USPW Women's Champion
Alicia Strong
step into the ring. She is definitely wrestling royalty. Last week, she defeated her rival
Melody
. This week, she will take on someone four years her junior. The Blonde Bombshell
Charity Sweet
was named the number one contender to the USPW Women's title last week. She has yet to hold the USPW Women's title. But that might change at Stars, Stripes And Slams. She will be looking to gain some momentum against a veteran wrestler. Only one woman can walk away with the victory.

Remember, the live aspect of USPW American Wrestling means that anything can happen. Make sure you BE THERE and, as always, Keep Pounding!

Predictions List:

If Enygma Wins, He Gets A World Title Match At Stars, Stripes And Slams

Sterling Whitlock vs. Enygma

Comments:

The Olympus Order vs. Roger Cage, ??? and ???

Comments:

20 Minute Time Limit

Alicia Strong vs. Charity Sweet

Comments:

Tiffany Jade vs. Sara Marie

Comments:

Trent Shaffer vs. Regular Joe

Comments:

TV Time Remaining

Steve Frehley vs. Running Wolf

Comments:

TAGS:
@USPW – #AmericanWrestling – #KeepPounding – #FrehleyvWolf

===

Good show back!

Hey Historian,

Thanks a lot for your comment! I'm glad you enjoyed that first show. It is going to be an interesting first month.

Comments:

Comments:

20 Minute Time Limit

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

TV Time Remaining

Comments:

Comments on the diary in general: Some decisions are influenced by how I'd be booking. Good first show. Happy to see you back at it fella.

Comments:

Comments:

20 Minute Time Limit

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

TV Time Remaining

Comments:

Comments:

20 Minute Time Limit

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

TV Time Remaining

Comments:

This isn't a critique on the diary or you as a writer, but a critique on a fake fake wrestling promotion, but there's something seriously screwed up with a promotion saying "Here's an insane main event for you-- could be 12 minutes, could be 30 minutes, could be 3 minutes, bah gawd we hope there's enough time to get a finish" :D

nhrBUNO.jpg

H2T0NPG.jpgcdScWVT.jpg

HELD IN ELLISON'S (HAWAII)

TUESDAY WEEK 2 JANUARY 2020:

SHOW RATING: 82

ATTENDANCE: 4,151

TV RATING: 3.67

Brandon James(72) defeated Dominic DeSousa(49)...70

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Bear Bekowski...59

ANGLE: An interview with Remo...81

Spencer Spade(71) defeated Lenny Brown(63)...74

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Ekuma...64

ANGLE: An interview with Emma Chase...72

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Steven Parker...57

ANGLE: A backstage segment with ZWB...68

Jefferson Stardust(74) defeated Marshall Dillon(71)...80

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Jungle Lord...61

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Lenny Brown...63

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Krissy Angelle...68

Primus Allen(72), Rogue(75) & Des Davids(84) defeated ZWB(78) & Hawaiian Crush(Ekuma-77, High Flyin Hawaiian-68)...80

Mikey Lau(78) defeated Atom Smasher(75)...78

Remo(93) defeated Joey Morgan(78)...96

Scythe(74) & The Crippler(75) defeated Angry Gilmore(88) & Valiant(80)...85

HELD IN V. THOMPSON ARENA (SOUTH WEST)

TUESDAY WEEK 2 JANUARY 2020

SHOW RATING: 77

ATTENDANCE: 7,347

TV RATING: 3.46

ANGLE: Aaron Andrews attacked Wolf Hawkins via the crowd...77

Sammy Bach(66) defeated Nick Booth(40)...65

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Dazzling Dave Diamond...61

ANGLE: A confrontation between Edd Stone and Freddy Huggins...62

Matt Hocking(65) defeated T-Bone Bright(63)...74

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Laura Catherine Huggins...62

Jay Chord(71) defeated Dean Daniels(44)...70

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Vita...62

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Floyd Goldworthy...62

Tana The Mighty(54) & Benny(63) & The Foxx(58) defeated Greg Gauge(72), Killer Shark(58) & Nate Johnson(49)...71

Troy Tornado(54) defeated Titan(60)...66

Freddy Huggins(77) defeated Edd Stone(78)...84

Wolf Hawkins(85) defeated One Man Army(55)...77

TAGS:

===

Comments on the diary in general: Some decisions are influenced by how I'd be booking. Good first show. Happy to see you back at it fella.

Hey Sco xY2Jx! Thanks for the predictions and the comments. It's good to be back. I do appreciate that the predictions are how you would book. I always find that to be very interesting and who knows what might inflence me.

This isn't a critique on the diary or you as a writer, but a critique on a fake fake wrestling promotion, but there's something seriously screwed up with a promotion saying "Here's an insane main event for you-- could be 12 minutes, could be 30 minutes, could be 3 minutes, bah gawd we hope there's enough time to get a finish" :D

Hey BrokenCycle! I understand the whole issues with the tv time remaining. It's just a good way that a draw can be booked without setting a specific time limit, honestly. Will there be more draws because of that? Only one way to find out and that is to tune in to Reverie.

Comments:

Comments:

20 Minute Time Limit

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

TV Time Remaining

Comments:

Comments: I think Whitlock should get a push plus it could make Rich Money jealous of his own protege

Comments: Cage should win, especially if his partners are new signings

20 Minute Time Limit

Comments: Strong is $$$ brother and should feud with the champ

Comments: You need another top female heel

Comments: Bulldozer gets his revenge soon but I don't think it'll happen during this match

TV Time Remaining

Comments: I'd like to see this spin off into a new feud so Nicky can chase the title

Comments on the diary in general: Nice job so far!

20 Minute Time Limit

TV Time Remaining

Comments on the diary in general: Nice job so far!

Hey jackwad! Thanks for the predictions and the comments! I very much appreciate them. I'm glad you're enjoying the diary so far. I hope you continue to enjoy things as we move forward because something huge is happening after this show.

===

Wednesday, Week 2, January 2020

Live from Isaak Road Arena...

Attendance of 13,378...

Broadcast via Reverie at On Demand...

USPW presents...

0UbaRom.jpg

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

QRLamwM.jpg

ljXnXh7.jpg

[uSPW American Wrestling begins inside the arena with fans raising signs for their favorite wrestlers. Down at the entrance ramp, Nicky Champion comes walking to the ring dressed in street clothes with no entrance music. He grabs a microphone and steps inside the ring. He begins by saying that they need to remind everyone what happened last week at the end of the evening. A replay begins with Steve Frehley putting Champion through a table with the Frehley's Comet. Back live and Champion looks upset in the ring. Champion says that Frehley did something that is almost unforgivable. But he is still standing and he's in the ring right now. Where is Steve Frehley, he asks? At that point in time, Steve Frehley shows up on the video screen. Champion walks over to the ropes and opens them up for Frehley. Frehley smirks from his seat and tells Champion that he needs to shut his mouth and know his role. The Dark Destroyer says that he has no reason to come to the ring right now. Champion calls Frehley a coward but Frehley says that he has nothing to prove. But he does want Champion to listen because the millions and millions of Steve Frehley fans are chanting his name. Champion interrupts the small chant by telling Frehley that all those fans want to see him in the ring. Frehley says no so Champion says he will come to Steve Frehley, then. He drops the microphone, climbs through the ropes and heads to the backstage area.]

Match #1

3GPoy8i.jpgEPjkltT.jpgfhWxzti.jpg

[in a decent match, Enygma(73) defeated Sterling Whitlock(55) in 9:39 by submission with an Enygma Variation(Scissored Ankle Lock).]

Winner: Enygma (Via Submission @ 9:39)

Match Rating: 74

QRLamwM.jpg

[From a win by Enygma, we head backstage where Nicky Champion is looking for Steve Frehley. He asks a stagehand where Frehley's dressing room is and the stagehand points down an aisle. Champion stomps his way toward that aisle and four security members step in front of him. The head security guard tells Champion that he has been told to stop him from getting to Steve Frehley. Champion thinks for a moment and punches one security guard. Another guard hits him with a tazer and Champion goes down, his body shaking from the shock. The security guards jump on him and one gets him handcuffed. He says that they are arresting him for assaulting the security guard. Steve Frehley shows up at this point, pointing and laughing at Champion. Champion is helped to his feet and tries to break free but the four security guards have him and they escort him out of the building.]

Match #2

EPjkltT.jpg

n9tCwlK.jpgnzkKpim.jpgUwmJBh4.jpg

The Olympus Order vs. Roger Cage and Phunk & Black

[in an extremely short match, The Olympus Order (Zeus(54), Bash Street(35) and Siale Valhalla(33)) defeated Roger Cage(58) and Phunk(50) & Black(51) in 4:53 when Bash Street pinned Grandmaster Phunk with a Crucifix Powerbomb.]

Winners: The Olympus Order (Via Pinfall @ 4:53)

Match Rating: 45

n9tCwlK.jpg

[The bell has sounded and The Olympus Order comes crashing into the ring. They knock Grandmaster Phunk and Greg Black out of the ring before turning their attention to Roger Cage. Bash Street and Siale Valhalla hit Cage with the Decapitation before holding him up to Zeus. Zeus tells Cage that he is going to fall at Stars, Stripes And Slams because nobody defeats a god. Zeus slaps Cage and then the lights go out. While the lights are out, the sound of a chain dragging along the ground can be heard. The chain seems to snap and then the lights come back on. With the lights on, Roger Cage is missing from the ring. Bash Street and Siale Valhalla are down on the mat with Zeus the only one standing. A digitized voice suddenly sounds through the light, telling Zeus that he will never be a god. Zeus looks troubled, looking around to see who it is. He asks who it is off-microphone before the camera cuts to an interview.]

Dx4YCDP.jpg

[At the interview stage stands one half of the main event, Running Wolf. Wolf looks in the camera and says that Steve Frehley has made a huge mistake in pressing charges against Nicky Champion. Wolf says that he will be checking in on his friend when the match is over and let everyone know how things are going. But right now the attention is on Steve Frehley tonight. He says that the gods have appointed him as the leader in the destruction of The Dark Destroyer. He says that he will not let those gods down tonight or any other night. He reminds The Dark Destroyer that he has been marked for his own destruction and that will begin tonight. Wolf takes this time to tell Frehley that he has been in touch with Allen Packer and at Stars, Stripes And Slams, Frehley will take on Nicky Champion inside of a steel cage! Wolf releases a war cry and then the camera cuts to the first hour main event.]

Match #3

pbvhXnD.jpgEPjkltT.jpgnXIp7Ml.jpg

20 Minute Time Limit

[in a decent match, Charity Sweet(52) defeated Alicia Strong(78) in 14:53 by pinfall with a Sugar Smack(Missile Dropkick).]

Winner: Charity Sweet (Via Pinfall @ 14:53)

Match Rating: 69

S3QBvlS.jpg

[With the first hour main event done, we cut to another promo hyping the return of The Force. The Force is shown lifting weights much like he was last week in his promo. Then he goes to several other devices as he prepares for his return. The Force looks into the camera and says that he will be returning soon to America from his time in Parts Unknown. He says that the force is within him but everyone needs to 'buy my merchandise!' The Force snarls and growls into the camera before the camera cuts away and fades back to the ringside area.]

fhWxzti.jpg

4RA6iK7.jpg

[The crowd stands on their feet and cheer for the number one contender to the USPW World title and that man is Enygma! The man in the green mask walks down to the ring, high fiving the fans along the way. Enygma enters the ring with a microphone and he begins by saying that tonight was the first step in his path toward regaining the USPW World title. He says that he knows he has been around the block a few times. He also says that he knows this might be his last run and his last opportunity to become the USPW World Champion. He says he is going to seize that opportunity because Rich Money, you're next! The crowd cheers and then boos when Rich Money walks out from the back. Money enters the ring and looks across toward Enygma. Money asks for and receives a microphone, saying that Enygma did a good job earlier tonight. He offers Enygma a handshake but Enygma waves him off. He says he's not that stupid. Money says that hurts him but he understands. He says that he knows that Enygma is on the verge of retirement and could use some extra money. Therefore, he is going to offer Enygma a large sum of money to simply lay down for him at Stars, Stripes And Slams. Enygma interrupts, telling Money that Mr. Moneybags doesn't need to finish. He says that he is not the kind of man to simply lay down no matter what the amount of money is. Money tells Enygma to think about it because they have some time before they go one on one. Money again offers a handshake to Enygma. Enygma steps toward Money and Money pokes Enygma in the eyes before dropping him with the Bank Roll, a side belly-to-belly suplex with a nice snap. Money stands up and laughs that deep, evil laugh before stuffing a one hundred dollar bill in Enygma's mouth. Money turns and exits the ring, leaving a downed Enygma to boos from the crowd.]

Match #4

fpQjqYm.jpgEPjkltT.jpgIqpl8V4.jpg

[in a decent match, Sara Marie(66) defeated Tiffany Jade(66) in 12:07 by pinfall with an Energy Burst(Glittering Magician Knee).]

Winner: Sara Marie (Via Pinfall @ 12:07)

Match Rating: 73

1e8Qwi0.jpg

Yg3toN5.jpgCtre4ma.jpg

[back at the interview area, we focus in on The Complete Package Joss Thompson. Thompson says that in a little over two weeks we are going to have Stars, Stripes And Slams in the Mississippi Bowl. On that night, he is going to step in the ring with nine other wrestlers in a ten man battle royal where the winner gets a future USPW World title shot. He says that there is only one man that deserves that shot and that is the man that you're looking at right now. He says that he is a complete package and that is what everyone needs to know. Before Thompson can continue, he is interrupted by the appearance of Rick Law and Dawn Gemmell. Law asks Thompson if he is really going to be in the same battle royal as the keeper of law, order and justice. Thompson says he is so Law says that Thompson is a fool if he thinks he is going to win that match. He says that what USPW needs is more law, order and justice around here. Thompson says that if that's true then why don't they try a preview of this next week and the two of them go one on one. Law says he will face this rulebreaker any day of the week. Thompson strikes Law with a sucker punch! Law is knocked down but he pulls out his nightstick, which forces Thompson to back off. Dawn steps in the middle of things and tells Law that he will get his chance next week. She tells Thompson he better be prepared to be the complete loser. Thompson sneers and we cut to the ring.]

Match #5

QDm6pnu.jpgTFfArCr.jpgEPjkltT.jpggsJ61mN.jpg

[in an extremely short match, Trent Shaffer(75) defeated Regular Joe(42) in 4:23 by pinfall with a Heart Burn(Lung Blower).]

Winner: Trent Shaffer (Via Pinfall @ 4:23)

Match Rating: 67

QDm6pnu.jpggOXDymc.jpg

3drCZDF.jpg

[Trent Shaffer has picked up the victory but he is immediately set upon by his rival Bulldozer Brandon Smith! The two begin to exchange punches in the ring with Smith getting the better of things. Smith slips behind Shaffer and drops him with the Backdrop Driver! Smith grabs Shaffer and brings him out of the ring and over by the announce table. Raven Robinson jumps on Smith's back! Smith spins around, swinging his arms and trying to get Robinson off him. This gives Shaffer an opportunity to get to his feet. Shaffer throws a punch but it hits Robinson instead! Smith tosses Robinson to the ground as Shaffer looks shocked at what he did. Smith kicks Shaffer in the gut and then lifts him up, driving him through the announce table with a power bomb! Smith stands over Shaffer as the crowd cheers him on. The announcers are shocked at their table being broken two weeks in a row. As we get this all sorted, we head to the backstage area.]

z4xWvBk.jpg

nqmfMAO.jpg

[in the backstage area, we find two managers arguing. Persephone reminds Elizabeth Cartier that there is a reason her men are the USPW World Tag Team Champions. Cartier says it's because they're facing lower caliber teams and not members of The Business. Persephone says that they face whoever the Championship Committee thinks are the number one contenders. Cartier says that they have been picking the wrong teams. Persephone says that, alright, she will make a deal with Cartier. She says that if The Business can win a tag team match next week then they will be the number one contenders and face Jett & Moor at Stars, Stripes And Slams. Cartier agrees to it and the two managers shake hands. Cartier says that Persephone cannot go back on this and then turns and walks away, smiling and lifting up her cell phone to make a call.]

Match #6

SiLsOhD.jpgEPjkltT.jpgDx4YCDP.jpg

TV Time Remaining

[in a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Steve Frehley(83) defeated Running Wolf(74) in 11:29 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet(Tornado Face Slam/F-5).]

Winner: Steve Frehley (Via Pinfall @ 11:29)

Match Rating: 83

SiLsOhD.jpg

Dx4YCDP.jpg

[Following our main event, Steve Frehley gets to his feet and gets his arm raised by referee Robbie Sanchez. Frehley looks down at Running Wolf, walking over to him. He picks up Wolf and then drops him with a short-arm clothesline. The crowd boos as Frehley sets up in a corner, making a motion to Running Wolf to get up and just bring it. The crowd gets behind Running Wolf, clapping their hands and stomping their feet. Wolf manages to get to his feet, staggering slightly. He turns toward Frehley and gets dropped with the Dark Destroyer Spear! Another boo echoes out through the crowd as Frehley puts Wolf on his shoulders, dropping him with the Frehley's Comet, a tornado face slam! Frehley looks down at Wolf and then drags him over by the ropes. He places his boot on the neck of Wolf, using the top rope for leverage to choke the Native American wrestler. Robbie Sanchez steps over and warns Frehley that if he doesn't let go, he will reverse his decision and disqualify Frehley. He gets to a four count before Frehley releases. Frehley raises his fists to boos from the crowd. As the show comes to an end, Steve Frehley stands tall alone in the ring. What will happen next week? Make sure you tune in as we know that we will see Joss Thompson face Rick Law and more!]

nhrBUNO.jpg

NEWS: NICKY CHAMPION INTO POLITICS?!

QRLamwM.jpg

In what will be, perhaps, the biggest story here in the year of 2020, we have learned that former six time USPW World Champion
Nicky Champion
has decided to take a sabbatical from professional wrestling to throw his hat into the political arena. This has come as a huge shock to both the fans and to the members of the USPW hierarchy.

We learned that there was a meeting with Champion and USPW owner
Allen Packer
where Champion told Packer that he has decided to take a sabbatical from wrestling. He has said he wants to focus on a political career and make changes in the world. We have not heard anything back from Nicky Champion himself but we have heard that the plan is to be out of the business for at least four years.

What this means about his proposed match with Steve Frehley at Stars, Stripes And Slams, we don't know. But we are sure to find out on this week's edition of American Wrestling. Nicky Champion is one of the most famous professional wrestlers in the United States and the world. He is a 35 year old American Indian American male wrestler also known as Hawkeye.

TAGS:
@USPW – #NickyChampion

qi109Wl.jpg

abvPVFK.png

This is a new beginning in the history of USPW. For the first time in fifteen years, we will have an American Wrestling without the presence of the figurehead of USPW:
Nicky Champion
. But that doesn't mean that we won't have a huge main event this evening. The USPW World title will be on the line when
Rich Money
defends the title against an unnamed mystery opponent. This mystery opponent could be anyone in the world of professional wrestling, both on the roster and off the roster. Money has told us here at USPW.com that there isn't a man alive that can defeat him. It will be interesting to see what happens and who will hold the USPW World title come Stars, Stripes And Slams to face
Enygma

Having spoken of the head of
The Business
, we have to talk about the other members of The Business. Last week,
Elizabeth Cartier
spoke with
Persephone
. They made an agreement that, if The Business wins this week, they will get a USPW World Tag Team title shot at Stars, Stripes And Slams. We still don't know which two members of The Business will be teaming together.
Dusty Ducont
and
Charlie Thatcher
are former USPW World Tag Team Champions. But we also have Rich Money's protege,
Sterling Whitlock
, and the rapper
Rajah
. We could also see Rich Money pulling double duty to try and ensure that they win this match. Their opponents,
Natural Storm
, could also use this match to rise up the rankings and ask for a shot at
Jett & Moor
and the USPW World Tag Team Champions.

Predictions List:

If The Business Wins, They Earn A USPW World Tag Team Title Shot

10 Minute Time Limit

The Business vs. Natural Storm

Comments:

The Triumverate vs. Melody, Sara Marie and Faith McGee

Comments:

Jillian Jarvis vs. Pariah

Comments:

20 Minute Time Limit

Joss Thompson vs. Rick Law

Comments:

Mick Muscles vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith

Comments:

USPW World Title Match

TV Time Remaining

Rich Money defends vs. ???

Comments:

TAGS:
@USPW – #AmericanWrestling – #KeepPounding – #Money

10 Minute Time Limit

Comments: I think the time limit will expire and we’ll see a draw

Comments:

Comments:

20 Minute Time Limit

Comments: law will have some injustice to correct

Comments:

USPW World Title Match

TV Time Remaining

Comments: either mystery opponent wins or a draw of somesort

Really excited to see what turn of events occurs via this out of nowhere event. Right off the bat losing your figure head has got to be a punch to the gut. I’m gonna love to see how you rebound.

10 Minute Time Limit

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

20 Minute Time Limit

Comments:

Comments:

USPW World Title Match

TV Time Remaining

nhrBUNO.jpg

H2T0NPG.jpgcdScWVT.jpg

SWF WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER QUICK RESULTS

HELD IN GARDEN PARK FIELDS (SOUTH WEST)

THURSDAY WEEK 2 JANUARY 2020

SHOW RATING: 82

ATTENDANCE: 45,606

PPV BUYRATE: 2.76

Oliver Kobb(61) defeated Sammy Smoke(55)...64

Spencer Spade(63) defeated Lenny Brown(68)...72

ANGLE: An interview with Emma Chase...80

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Jefferson Stardust...62

ANGLE: A backstage segment with ZWB...65

Randy Unleashed(78) defeated Masked Patriot(69), Jungle Lord(61) and James Prudence(60)...77

Hollywood Bret Starr(75) defeated Mainstream Hernandez(67)...79

Bear Bekowski(70), The Crippler(75) & John Greed(63) defeated ZWB(84) & Hawaiian Crush(Ekuma-77, High Flyin Hawaiian-69)...81

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Lenny Brown...61

ANGLE: An interview with Huey Cannonball...65

ANGLE: A video hyped Fame & Money vs. The Dallas Cowboys...59

Fame & Money(Monty Trescarde-73, Paul Huntingdon-69) defeated The Dallas Cowboys(Marshall Dillon-68, Ranger-64) to retain the SWF World Tag Team titles...73

ANGLE: An interview with Mikey Lau...65

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Krissy Angelle...67

Valiant(85) & Angry Gilmore(77) defeated Primus Allen(68) & Atom Smasher(77) in a Cage match...85

ANGLE: An interview with The Crippler...67

ANGLE: Primus Allen & Atom Smasher attacked Valiant & Angry Gilmore...65

Brandon James(72) defeated Huey Cannonball(71)...78

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Steven Parker...60

Mikey Lau(83) defeated Jefferson Stardust(81) by count out...83

ANGLE: A video hyped Des Davids vs. Joey Morgan...66

Des Davids(80) defeated Joey Morgan(76) to retain the SWF North American title...82

ANGLE: A video hyped Scythe vs. Remo...66

Remo(95) defeated Scythe(80)...76

ANGLE: A video hyped Rocky Golden vs. Rogue...78

Rocky Golden(97) defeated Rogue(77) to retain the SWF World Heavyweight title...89

HELD IN THE RANCH OF SAN ANTONIO (MID SOUTH)

TUESDAY WEEK 3 JANUARY 2020:

SHOW RATING: 78

ATTENDANCE: 10,000

TV RATING: 3.62

The Dallas Cowboys(Ranger-72, Marshall Dillon-62) defeated The Pain Alliance(Big Smack Scott-57, Kurt Laramee-54)...70

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Ranger...58

ANGLE: An interview with Emma Chase...74

Valiant(78) defeated Makutsi(58)...78

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Mainstream Hernandez...64

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Primus Allen...63

The Rat Pack (Paul Huntingdon(71), Hollywood Bret Starr(76) & Monty Trescarde(67)) defeated Mainstream Hernandez(74) & Hawaiian Crush(Ekuma-69, High Flyin Hawaiian-65)...79

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Jefferson Stardust...64

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Masked Patriot...53

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Huey Cannonball...66

ZWB(85) defeated Bear Bekowski(68)...80

ANGLE: A backstage segment with ZWB...67

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Steven Parker...55

Rogue(77) defeated Joey Morgan(72)...82

Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed(74) & Jefferson Stardust(73)) drew with Mikey Lau(77) & Angry Gilmore(88)...87

Remo(92) defeated Brandon James(73)...84

HELD IN TACOMA, WA (NORTH WEST)

TUESDAY WEEK 3 JANUARY 2020

SHOW RATING: 74

ATTENDANCE: 5,999

TV RATING: 3.14

ANGLE: Sammy Bach and Jay Chord had to be separated after getting into a brawl...67

ANGLE: Wolf Hawkins and Aaron Andrews had an angry confrontation...72

Freddy Huggins(57) defeated Elliot Thomas(50)...62

ANGLE: A confrontation between Bart Biggins and Titan...57

Wolf Hawkins(87) defeated Dean Daniels(45)...78

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Dazzling Dave Diamond...64

ANGLE: An interview with Troy Tornado...65

ANGLE: An interview with Freddy Huggins...64

Titan(61) defeated Bart Biggins(59)...68

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Laura Catherine Huggins...63

ANGLE: A backstage segment with Danny Fonzarelli...61

Danny Fonzarelli(51) & Mighty Meaty(Mighty Mo-78, Tana The Mighty-53) defeated Greg Gauge(78) & The Elite(Eddie Chandler-53, Nate Johnson-48)...75

Dazzling Dave Diamond(54) defeated Killer Shark(55)...62

Joshua Taylor(77) defeated Troy Tornado(56)...79

Jay Chord(73) defeated One Man Army(54)...75

TAGS:

===

Really excited to see what turn of events occurs via this out of nowhere event. Right off the bat losing your figure head has got to be a punch to the gut. I’m gonna love to see how you rebound.

Hey The Blonde Bomber! Thanks for the predictions and comments. Losing Nicky Champion was definitely a punch to the gut. But, at the same time, it makes a few changes here and there. It's one of the things that I truly love about the game. You never know what is going to happen.

So, my birthday was last Friday. If anyone wants to give me a belated birthday present, predictions with comments are always accepted. Oh and the DOTM thread is open. ;)

10 Minute Time Limit

I love spoiling the stipulation

20 Minute Time Limit

got to build that heel

USPW World Title Match

TV Time Remaining