Cverse Wrestler Catchphrases

What are some memorable catchphrases that have stuck with people from favourite Cverse dynasties of times past?

I'm looking for phrases that could be used as the title of a Cverse Reality TV Wrestling Show logo design and i dont want to use stuff that feels more directly from WWE/WCW history.

My memory is terrible and its stuck trying to recollect the European promotion dynasty that was about Bullshark Testosterone powder..?

What are some memorable catchphrases that have stuck with people from favourite Cverse dynasties of times past?

I'm looking for phrases that could be used as the title of a Cverse Reality TV Wrestling Show logo design and i dont want to use stuff that feels more directly from WWE/WCW history.

My memory is terrible and its stuck trying to recollect the European promotion dynasty that was about Bullshark Testosterone powder..?

You are looking for Comradebot's old work, there's a guy who knows how to FLEX his writing MUSCLES! :) No idea if that survived the board switch a while back that murdered a bunch of older threads.

I'm tragically terrible at remembering catch phrases too, so I can't help on that one :(

Yeah thank you, after posting I found Comrades two 2007/2010 EWA dynasties with a search for "bullshark testosterone"

Just perusing through them now to see if theres anything that jumps out to me more than ALPHA!! Think i might design a Reality TV Wrestling show logo riffing on Cobra kai as Alpha Shark for the Johansson brothers to run as a side hustle.

I'm sure there must be plenty of Big Smack Scott stuff out there but nothings coming to mind.

Man... between them, James Casey, Self, PhantomStranger and Comradebot populated most of the Cornellverse back in the day. The best of times.

I need to go and re-read all of those because "THIS IS DECOLT COUNTRY!!" (Self's Steve DeColt) is by far the most generic of them and yet the only one I can remember.

Except for Jack Bruce's "Showtime!" but we all know that's not really his. :p

There was also "SWOOOOOP!" but that wasn't his catchphrase, it was sort of the crowd's catchphrase.

Man... between them, James Casey, Self, PhantomStranger and Comradebot populated most of the Cornellverse back in the day. The best of times.

I need to go and re-read all of those because "THIS IS DECOLT COUNTRY!!" (Self's Steve DeColt) is by far the most generic of them and yet the only one I can remember.

Even more generic than "Who Rule??? DeColts Rule!"?

It's a good thing those DeColt boys were handsome, because they weren't very creative.