D.A.V.E: Stop The Bleeding (CV07)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg  

"Ladies, and Gentlemen, my name is Phil Vibert. Owner, Promoter, and Creative Director for Danger And Violence Extreme, or as it is more affectionately known, D.A.V.E! And for the last twelve years, we've brought you some of the craziest, most violent professional wrestling in North America, and your continued support of our brand has taken us from insignificant start-up to the promotion that it is today, and for that we thank you. Without you, nothing we've accomplished in our tenure would be possible which is why right now, we're listening to you. In this age of professional wrestling it's no secret that the behind the scenes of our business is more an open book than the product we send to your television screens each week. In an effort to compete with the multi-million dollar corporations that have run this industry for decades, we threw absolutely everything at the wall hoping to find that next thing that's going to stick all while staying true to our brand of professional wrestling. Some might say to a fault."

"Far too many meetings in our war room have produced ideas that in the long run would cause our revolution to come to an end, and our business, our brand to cease to exist. So we've opened our ears, and asked you, asked the audience, a move that our competitors wouldn't dare to do, and we've taken what you've told us, and have decided to listen to those that brought us to the dance. The consensus being that rather than circle the drain like we've been doing, at the very end of the day the only thing you truly want is to be able to turn on your televisions every Thursday night, and for D.A.V.E to still be there. In an effort to stop the bleeding as it were, we've taken your suggestions, and moving forward, we're going to present to you a new direction with the best of efforts being made to stay as true to our original product as humanly necessary."

"We're still out to revolutionize an industry that has lost touch with it clientele. An industry that since it's inception has told you what you what to see, has told you what you're entitled to enjoy rather than listen it what it is you actually want. That is, and has been, our life blood, and will continue to be that for years to come. And now, lets enter The Danger Zone..."

image.jpeg

• Like 3

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
ACID | ALEX BRAUN | ART REED | BEN WILLIAMS | BIG CAT BRANDON | CHRIS CAULFIELD | DALLAS MCWADE | DEAN MCWADE | EDDIE PEAK

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
ERIC TYLER | GUIDE | HECTOR GALLINDO | HELL'S BOUNCER | JACK GIEDROYC | JACK GRIFFITH | JD MORGAN | JESUS CHAVEZ | JOEY MINNESOTA

JOHNNY MARTIN | NATHAN COLEMAN | RUDY VELASQUEZ | SAMMY BACH | SCOUT | SHAWN GONZALEZ | TANK BRADLEY | TEDDY POWELL | VIN TANNER

CARL BATCH | CAT JEMSON | "CRIPPLER" RAY KINGMAN | EASY EMMA | JEZ MCARTHUR | MITCH NAESS | NEMESIS | PHIL VIBERT | R.M. STONES

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
RYAN HOLLAND | TRAVIS CENTURY | THE WOLVERINE

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
D.A.V.E UNIFIED CHAMPION: EDDIE PEAK
WEEK 4 - OCTOBER - 2006
DEFENCES: 2

HISTORY
N/A

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
D.A.V.E BRASS KNUCKLES CHAMPION: JACK GIEDROYC
WEEK 4 - OCTOBER - 2006

HISTORY
N/A

image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg
D.A.V.E TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS (3) - ALEX BRAUN & TANK BRADLEY
WEEK 4 - OCTOBER - 2006

HISTORY
N/A

image.jpeg

Edited by QFresh
  • Like 5

image.png
D.A.V.E DANGER ZONE TV
WEEK 1 - JANUARY - 2007
LIVE FROM THE FLYME.COM ARENA

AFTER SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH THE DEVIL, THE FIGHTERS OF D.A.V.E ARE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE D.A.V.E STORY AS WE HEAD BACK TO THE FLYME.COM ARENA FOR DANGER ZONE TV! WHAT FALLOUT FROM THE EXTREME HOLIDAY WILL COME OUT ON THIS EPISODE WHERE THE BRASS KNUCKLES CHAMPIONSHIP IS ON THE LINE, AND THE D.A.V.E UNIFIED CHAMPION IS IN ACTION WHEN THE 'HARDCORE ASSASSIN' EDDIE PEAK BATTLES THE 'BUMP MACHINE' BEN WILLIAMS. ALL OF THIS, AND SO MUCH MORE STARTING AT 10PM, ONLY ON EAST COAST TODAY!

D.A.V.E BRASS KNUCKLES CHAMPIONSHIP
image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg
HELL'S BOUNCER W/'THE PREACHER' TRAVIS CENTURY VS JACK GIEDROYC (C)

JOEY MINNESOTA W/EASY EMMA VS JOHNNY MARTIN

'HARDCORE ASSASSIN' EDDIE PEAK W/CARL BATCH VS 'BUMP MACHINE' BEN WILLIAMS

image.jpeg

Edited by QFresh
  • Like 2

Excited to see where you go with this! TCP1 put a lot of work into his mod, so it's great to see some diaries now starting to spring from it.

I don't know much at all about DAVE, but I understand they are in a real hole in 2007, so interested to see if you can dig your way out.

My predictions are:

Jack Giedryc
Joey Minnesota
Eddie Peak

Hi all, thanks to everyone that has predicted thus far. I had half of this show written out, and formatted for the forum, and then I clicked a button, and it alls gone. So I must start again. I'm hoping to have it out some time this week, and thank you all for your patience.