World Championship Wrestling -

[CENTER][B]Saturday, Week 2 December 2006 [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/633c159f22.jpg[/img][/url] [U]From Various New Sources[/U] [I][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]The World of Pro Wrestling is on fire this Saturday Morning in December with the shock news that a new multi-millionaire has reportedly opened up a new promotion in New York City, New York. The company carrying the traditional and world wide known NWA title (National Wrestling Alliance) is said to be known as NWA-USA. This new companies details were leaked to the stock market early this morning and the news has had many people inside and outside of the wrestling world buzzing. The rumours have already been circulating about who is behind this promotion, and such names as former WCW Owner Ted Turner, Wrestling Legends such as Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage or Mick Foley. Other wilder rumours have suggested famous rock stars or actors have dived into pro wrestling. The NWA USA is already up and running with purely the logo, and the tentative words….”COMING SOON” on the page. [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/48c058b476.jpg[/img][/url] The wrestling world is already on fire with the recent resurgence of ECW under the multi-billionaire Vince McMahon, who also owns the top organisation in pro wrestling, WWE…..the rebirth of WCW under former wrestling hero Bret Hart and the healthy, but steady growth of TNA Wrestling (which coincidently used to run under the NWA banner). Many are already saying that Bret Hart’s WCW has reborn the 2 headed race again (WWE-WCW) in Wrestling, so how will NWA-USA compete with this, with an apparently huge budget…..anything can happen…. More news as we get it[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]….[/B][/CENTER]

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry that I have not posted in a while but now I am caught up and I can give my comments. Not sure about Rudebox but I will give you the benifit of the doubt and see what happens. The whole MDV-WCW story seems like a rehash of the NWO-WCW story, only you are doing it right and ending it before it gets out of hand and everybody is part of MDV. I like the stips for the PPV, great way to build up some tension. The pure title should give you some good matches, only that whole pure thing seems to be taking up by Petey Williams. However the Pure title anybody can wrestle for it (or are you changing that) and hase its own set of rules (or are you canging that as well). Looks like things are heating up again in the Monday Night Wars and I am wondering why you decided to put so mush behind this new CPU controled promotion NWA-USA. Are you a mad genius, or just mad!? The future looks bright for the Bret Hart owned WCW!

WCW Comments...... Game-Face - Man that picture is excellent, thanks alot mate!!! Thats really good of you. Stallion - This MDV vs WCW thing is on the outside a NWO rehash, but when you see where the MDV came from, you realise its nuffin like the NWO. The MDV have tried to buy the companies success and WCW needed to stand up for itself, and needed some outside help. The Rudebox is just a bit of creation, if it fails, it fails, but its unique. Petey Williams is gearing up the cruiserweight challenge of his life in 2007. The Pure Title will be any class, in Pure Rules (to be announced) in WCW. The Pure title can be challenged for by anyone at anytime, and must be defended by the champ at all times. The Pure title will give certain heavier guys like TJ Wilson, Messiah, Swinger (who can wrestle), extra exposure. Remember i have two shows, so not all superstars will be on both shows. The stipulations for Starrcade is the way of freshening up WCW for 2007, at least 3 members of the roster will leave the promotion, and will probably stay under contract and work down in my development territories (SW or WSX). The NWA-USA promotion idea is to just add a greater sense of competition, they have a buzz (pop) and money to sign whoever they like. I just did an in depth announcement to introduce them to my fans, so they can relate to them as they do my other competitors, WWE, ECW, TNA etc.

[CENTER][B][U]Monday, Week 3 December 2006 From WCW.COM[/U][/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/8cc2816de5.gif[/img][/url] [B][U]WCW Nitro Official Preview w/ Diamond Dallas Page “The Preview Page”[/U][/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/5a2daaf8ac.jpg[/img][/url] [I]We are just over a week away from WCW Starrcade & WCW is buzzing right now with the ground breaking bombshell that WCW Owner Bret Hart put over 3 of the 7 matches in the WCW vs MDV series. The Jericho-Sting, Austin-Giant and Goldberg-Hardy matches are extra special because the loser of the matches must leave WCW for good. Also, if WCW wins more matches than the MDV, then the MDV must disband for good…..if the MDV wins, then WCW must hand over WCW Thunder to the group! All this news has created a fine tension in the air with no one wanting to lose! On Nitro we will see an explosion of forces as an MDV foursome faces a WCW foursome in tag team action. The WCW & WCW Canadian Champions (of the MDV) combine to face their Starrcade adversaries…..and We see the in ring debut of the group known as the Rudebox, announced to be “Bad-Ass” Billy Gunn, Aaron “The Idol” Stevens, Rene “The Divine” Dupree & “Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli. After their strange but unique unveiling on Thunder this past week, we know they can all wrestle, but their style has left girls screaming and males cheering……how will they act in the ring this week on Nitro??[/I] [B][U]The Nitro Card The Main Event Tag Team Match[/U] WCW Champion – “Marvellous” Mark Magnus & WCW Canadian Champion – “Wildcat” Chris Harris w/ Ted Dibiase vs The Rock & “Bulldog” Harry Smith[/B] [I]*This one has me mouth watering, two Champions versus the two challengers. The Rock is electrifying WCW fans since his return to wrestling & Mark Magnus, our WCW Champion knows it. If anyone has ever come close to taking away Magnus’ strap, then it’ll be the Rock! Canadian Champion Chris Harris has got young Bulldog & first ever WCW Canadian Champion Harry Smith on his tail. Smith is growing into a top superstar and will look to beat up on Harris….but with not only the MDV in toe, but Ted Dibiase also, this one could be messy.*[/I] [B][U]4 on 4 Tag Team Match[/U] [I]“The Million Dollar Vice”[/I] The Ultimate Warrior Bill Goldberg The Giant & Sting w/ Ted Dibiase vs [I]“WCW Superstars”[/I] WCW Hardcore Champion – Raven “Superstar” Jeff Hardy “Stone Cold” Steve Austin & “The Lionheart” Chris Jericho[/B] [I]*Man, im toasted on this one, ive been waiting for a big match between some of these guys, and Bret Hart gives it to us on a platter, what can be better than being a WCW fan right now?? Im glad to see Raven sticking up for what is right and standing alongside his fellow WCW stars. With Austin, Jericho & Hardy propping the side up, WCW looks in good hands…..but this is the Million Dollar Vice we are talking about, and its never that easy.*[/I] [B][U]One on One Action[/U] The Ringmaster w/ Ted Dibiase Vs The American Dragon[/B] [I]*The ****y opponent for Petey Williams’ Cruiserweight strap @ Starrcade is in action on Nitro against the growing legend of the American Dragon. The Ringmaster is exactly that, hes turning into a master of the ring, especially with Ted Dibiase calling the shots……..how nice it wud be to finally see Petey Williams put one on The Ringmasters chin.*[/I] [B][U]4 Way Match[/U] TJ Wilson Vs The Messiah Vs “Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli vs Elix Skipper[/B] [I]*At Starrcade, as we heard from Jim Neidhart, WCW introduce to us the Pure Title. In that match we will see TJ Wilson vs The Messiah, those two boys can wrestle, that’s for sure, but on Nitro we will see Elix Skipper & the Rudebox’s very own Thrillseeker, join them in the ring. This one will be wrestling at its absolute.*[/I] [B][U]3 v 3 Tag Team Match[/U] [I]“Rudebox”[/I] “Bad-Ass” Billy Gunn Aaron “The Idol” Stevens & Rene “The Divine” Dupree Vs Tony Mamaluke Johnny “The Body” Swinger & Vampiro[/B] [I]*We’ve heard the hype, been told to believe it, and some of us already are. On Nitro, 3 members of the Rudebox of WCW make their debuts in this match. Captained by multi-time tag champion Billy Gunn, and coveted by Rene Dupree, this team could go far, very far….its just a case of how far their crazy, but cool tactics will go. Do you believe the hype????! Mamaluke, Swinger & Vampiro certainly don’t!!*[/I] [B][U]4 Team Tag Team Match[/U] [I]“The Untouchables”[/I] Mark Jindrak & Sean O’Haire w/ Stacy Keibler Vs [I]“The Briscoe Brothers”[/I] Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe Vs [I]“The Naturals”[/I] Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens w/ Dawn Marie Vs [I]WCW Tag Team Champions – “The Divine Express”[/I] “Future” Frankie Kazarian & “Maverick” Matt Bentley w/ Ric Flair[/B] [I]*In my opinion, the four best tag teams in professional wrestling are in this match. Teams backed by Ric Flair, Dawn Marie & Stacy Keibler cant be bad can they? And any team with the energy and creation of the Briscoes is fantastic in my book. The Naturals are the number one contenders and will undoubtedly go for the champions – The Divine Express here. I have a feeling we could have a sneaky victory by either the Briscoes or Untouchables here……*[/I] [B][U]Non Title Match[/U] WCW TV Champion – “The Machine” Paul Burchill Vs “Super” Kenny Doane w/ Cheerleader Melissa[/B] [I]*The final scheduled match of the night is between the two guys who will face each other at Starrcade for Burchill’s TV Championship. Doane & Burchill is a pairing many, many fans across the internet have dreamed of seeing and on Nitro this week, we get a little sample. Doane has an affinity for the TV Title, and so does his girl Melissa. Burchill tho is a Machine and will stop at nothing it seems for glory.[/I]*[/CENTER]

ok so, this is WCW, therefore I must rant on and on about how amazing it is, or everyhting that's wrong with it, it's impossible for me not to. Just a word of warning too, if I sound too harsh in places (i have no idea whetehr this is any good or not yet) then forgive me, I always sound too harsh and overly critical but I think it's more valuable having the holes pointed out than having 57 people say "this is the sexxoorrrzzz KUTGW" Backstory, brief, simple and to the point, I have no problem with that. I think the importance of backstory is way over rated. Bret's now running WCW, it's coming back, that's all we needed to know. It's great for teh business as a whole and should make for interesting stuff. One thing I was a little unsure of was teh "Hart & McMahon are enemies, no two ways about it.". See, if they are, why would Vince let Bret take over and run something that Vince has on interest in giving away, creating unwanted competition for himself and doing so in the form of a guy who's an enemy? I know it's business, but it just didn't make a lot of sense for Vince to do that. all the Hart family involved makes sense and should give this diary somethign a bit different, it's cool the press conference is mostly fine. I wasn't overly sure about you calling your show Calgary Stampede as the WWE used it already, I'm not saying it's a copyright issue as I'm sure they wouldn't have copyrighted it, but dunno, just seemed a bit unoriginal whether the name fitted or not. Also, I think you'd get slaughtered in MSG personally, it's WWE territory and you'd need to establish your own product before you can think about challenging them again. Also, surely the debut would have made more sense in Canada? The other thing with MSG is I just don't see how you'd fill it. I really don't think you could with your roster and the show you're going to put out there. A re-hashed WCW would need to be built back up, not going straight into MSG. Arlovski's an interesting signing and you could use him well. The concept of the 2/3 falls match is kinda fine til the Ladder Match part. Arlovski, from MMA, suddenly coming in to a ladder match, one of teh more difficult and challenging matches to pull off? Arlovski's debut match needs to be a big deal but you're having him debut in a 2/3 falls match with a ladder match finishing it, for a title? he could do with learning how to work a match first. You've also put yourself in an impossible situation. Arlovski needs a decent win to get him going, not a major loss in a main event. If he wins however you're basically saying that pro wrestling is wank and any old badass from outside the pro game can walk in and master it in one night. doesn't do you any favours at all. hype show from MSG. Ok, first off, how have you got people here to MSG to see a show that has, err, well nothing really, just one match, which is also a UFC match. Tito Vs Arlovski, in MMS terms, is a big deal, but you've tossed it away in a pre show. You're also still not really proving anything about Arlovski as he's not wrestled an actual wrestling match. the other thing, the UFC wouldn't touch anything even remotely worked, not at all, so, is this match worked? If it is, the UFC name wouldn't be attached to it in any way. If it's not that's one majorly stupid risk goig into Calgary Stampede, if it's a legit MMA match then you've got no clue who's gonna win and it Tito makes Arlovski his bitch tonight, then what do you do to sell your PPV? I just remembered something too, these hype shows are available on PPV??? People are paying for what's essentially a ppv pre show, with one match? the Nattie/Arlovski interview I didn't like at all, didn't feel like Andrei. 11249 people showed up to watch one match and bugger all else, that was one short hour of action, and I used the term action loosely as it was one 11 minute match. Yeah, right, and the one match they got was apparently completely uneventful as the only thing worth noting was that Arlovski made Tito tap. so the Arlovski/Tito match was scripted? Awesome, bet UFC loved that then. a scripted shoot fight never works, it takes away everything that's entertaining about MMA and UFC, and why exactly would Tito allow Andrei to hand him his ass and damage his credibility anyway? He has no need to come in here and be jobbed out. more later when I've played some more poker.......

Jayden, i appreciate the constructive critisicism (SP?!) its very welcome. The original days of the rebirth of WCW were ropey as i had very limited talent, but the name of Bret Hart was enough interest i feel to justify the shows & rating. Bret Hart afterall drew the biggest PPV audience and ticket interest in the history of MSG, 3 times. Its a fact. As an englishman, im not too good geographically of the US, so territories etc mean jack sh1te to me. Calgary Stampede was a name originally thought up by Bret Hart, a name which he wanted to use to @ Beware of the Dog 2, but Vince vetoed it....see you learn summit new each day. Im sure as you read on, you'll find this diary, probably the best youve read.

[B]The Nitro Card[/B] [B]The Main Event Tag Team Match[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]WCW Champion – “Marvellous” Mark Magnus & WCW Canadian Champion – “Wildcat” Chris Harris w/ Ted Dibiase[/COLOR] vs The Rock & “Bulldog” Harry Smith [B]4 on 4 Tag Team Match[/B] “The Million Dollar Vice” The Ultimate Warrior, Bill Goldberg, The Giant & Sting w/ Ted Dibiase vs [COLOR="blue"]“WCW Superstars” WCW Hardcore Champion – Raven, “Superstar” Jeff Hardy, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin & “The Lionheart” Chris Jericho[/COLOR] [B]One on One Action[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The Ringmaster w/ Ted Dibiase[/COLOR] Vs The American Dragon [B]4 Way Match[/B] TJ Wilson Vs The Messiah Vs [COLOR="blue"]“Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli[/COLOR] vs Elix Skipper [B]3 v 3 Tag Team Match[/B] [COLOR="blue"]“Rudebox” “Bad-Ass” Billy Gunn, Aaron “The Idol” Stevens & Rene “The Divine” Dupree[/COLOR] Vs Tony Mamaluke, Johnny “The Body” Swinger & Vampiro [B]4 Team Tag Team Match[/B] “The Untouchables” Mark Jindrak & Sean O’Haire w/ Stacy Keibler Vs “The Briscoe Brothers” Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe Vs [COLOR="blue"]“The Naturals” Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens w/ Dawn Marie[/COLOR] Vs WCW Tag Team Champions – “The Divine Express” “Future” Frankie Kazarian & “Maverick” Matt Bentley w/ Ric Flair [B]Non Title Match[/B] WCW TV Champion – “The Machine” Paul Burchill Vs [COLOR="blue"]“Super” Kenny Doane w/ Cheerleader Melissa[/COLOR] I think you try to get a tad too many wrestlers onto one show.

[quote]but the name of Bret Hart was enough interest i feel to justify the shows & rating. Bret Hart afterall drew the biggest PPV audience and ticket interest in the history of MSG, 3 times. Its a fact.[/quote] That's fine, but, the days of one guy drawing are long gone. Overall card and product gets people to shows. A big name can spike it a little but 11000 people don't just turn up anywhere to see Bret HArt and Bret Hart alone. How much did the WWA draw when they had Bret simply hanging about as Commissioner, AND a full card of wrestling with some other big names on the card? and so we move on.... I still really dislike this idea of pay per view one hour hype shows. how much is it costing people to buy a show with one match and not a lot else? would you buy it, especially when that one match is between a not overly well known tag team in terms of mainstream marketability, and some unannounced former tag team champions? why pay money for this when you get 7 or 8 matches on a WWE PPV all of which will have at least the same name value attached? This is as evident as anything when Schiavone's doing the hype job for the show and can only come up with a match, and, err, Nattie Neidhart being backstage for an interview, as things of worth on the show. Stampede Bulldogs Vs Jindrak & O'Haire would be a decent match although O'Haire's not exactly the massive prospect he looked when he came into WCW with his whole MMA career going on. It's also one of the least well known WCW Tag champions you could have put out there. Smith's going for gold on the first show so he had to go over, and for what it's worth it would have been a decent match like I said. The Arlovski video of him training, no matter how brief, was definitely better than his interview last time out. It gets over who he is a lot better. I don't much like Teddy Hart and think he's way over rated but I guess him and Michael, as trained by Bret, could go somewhere interesting. the segment's fine, but yeah, still the notion that we're paying to see something shorter and in theory not as good or full of action as Raw which we get for free is a little crazy You've signed Hassan, and you're pushing him. that's a good thing. I think he's got a lot of potential to go far if he wants it, which I don't really think he does as he had that whole film career chasing thing going on but yeah. The interview itself was fine, it did what it had to and Dibiase didn't sound that off. and that's it, that's the show we paid money for? see, so far there's been enough in those two hourly shows to make up about half an episode of Raw. Next show.... Nitro Girls are back, meh, I think it worked at the time, for a while, but the idea's dated now. I don't think anyone would care, guys who wanna see hot bitches get to see them all acting like sluts in the WWE anyway, and guys who wanna see wrestling don't care about a handful of girls doing a dance routine. video to try and re-establish jindrak & o'haire is fine, although i just asumed they were in on a one time deal to get jobbed out, because that's what happened. former wcw champions supposedly with a great future got jobbed to a couple of essentially unknown workers on a mainstream level. interesting to see if anyone can care about them after that but we'll see the new hart foundation stuff's fine, although they don't seem very much like the original hart foundation. but yeah, i personally wouldn't have any interest in their team, but the angle itself works fine and there are loads of people who for some reason think teddy hart's good. ok the bret thing is fine, he sounds kinda bland so you got him down ok. he was never inspiring on the mic. so tag team titles between a team who got jobbed out last week, and a team who've never wrestled a match. remind me how they earned those shots again? not sure about Bret calling the bits earlier "promos" either, just doesn't seem a very kayfabed Bret thing to say. TJ Wilson Vs Andrei Arlovski tonight, it's way better than the Ortiz thing and might actually prove that Arlovski can adapt to the pro game in some way. at least he gets one match before he gets put in a ladder match of all things. Arlovski had to win, and does, but gets pushed by TJ to a 13 minute match. ok, two things. One, Arlovski with a Rocky Balboa gimmick when there are so many other ways you could have gone with it is really bland. he's not the underdog hero for the working generation. arlovski doesn't fit that at all. then there's the way he finished the match, with a samoan spike. an MMA fighter trained in various fighting techniques, being a great striker, and a decent submission specialist in terms of legit submissions, beats a wrestler by........ stabbing him in the throat with his thumb? come on, that's a horrible finisher to give him the last segment was brief but decent. Dibiase and MAgnus, despite their segmetns so far being brief is loads better than anything else on your shows right now. I like the two paired together, I like the way the gimmick looks like going, and the short segment here was one of those things you could picture coming across really well on tv, with the shock factor of seeing the contract, but them only teasing who it might be and not revealing it. i like that, definitely. so at this point three shows out of the way, and I really didn't like the idea of running them as you did in the first place as I've said. one hour ppv shows to hype a ppv just seems like an absolutely horrible idea. you want people to buy your major ppv, therefore you want as many people as possible seeing your hype shows to get them to buy it. you don't wanna charge people money for it, thus ensuring that basically nobody in the world ever gets to see these shows and anyone who does is left feeling like "oh my god, i just paid money to see one match and one interview, am i nuts? they can piss off if they think theyr'e getting any more money outta me". beyond that the good is Magnus/Dibiase, definitely the highlight so far. The mediocre, stuff like the new hart foundation, and tj/smith, the bad, everything else, arlovski (i love arlovski, but everything surrounding him so far has been horrible), jindrak & o'haire getting jobbed out then handed a title shot, and the majority of the wrestlers/announcers etc not sounding all that much like their real life selves in their interviews and portrayal, oh and arlovski wrestling a ladder match too.

Lol, Man you make me laugh, but its cool. Looking back on the early stuff, its funny to see how poor it was compared to the product right now. (Page 16 i think). Im glad you've picked up on the Magnus/Dibiase pairing, coz you seemed to have missed two very other keys points of this dairy, which only one person has got credit for right now.....keep reading and writing, im loving this...

[CENTER][B][U]Monday Week 3, December 2006 World Championship Wrestling Presents[/U][/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/8cc2816de5.gif[/img][/url] [B]WCW Nitro Live on Spike TV @ 10pm (Mondays) WCW - Live from the Charlotte Coliseum in front of 28,261 in Attendance[/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/0cef888536.jpg[/img][/url] The camera opens up in the Arena with Nitro theme “Numb” by Jay Z & Limp Bizkit. We see the pyros shoot into the sky as the Nitro girls dance on the rampway. [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/b3bfb3bda7.jpg[/img][/url] The fans cheer as the pyros continue to shoot into the sky as the camera pans around the arena. We then see a shot of the announce team of Tony Schiavone, Bobby Heenan & The Coach. [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/87ec94ff27.jpg[/img][/url] [I]Tony – “Welcome to Monday Nitro, LIVE from the Charlotte Coliseum to this jam packed crowd. Im your host Tony Schiavone, here tonight, as always with my broadcast team The Coach & “The Brain”. Bobby – “Shut up Schiavone, tonight will be a night where WCW starts to show ITS cracks in the battle with the MDV…” Coach – “That’s wishful thinking Brain…..”[/I] [B]****[/B] Cheerleader Melissa and Kenny Doane come out to the ring. Cheerleader Melissa hypes her client, saying that Kenny Doane could easily take the title away from Paul Burchill @ Starrcade, and that in tonights non title match, they will show Burchill the meaning of being a Superman. [B]WCW Rating C **** [U]Non Title Match[/U][/B] [B]WCW TV Champion – “The Wrestling Machine” Paul Burchill Vs “Super” Kenny Doane w/ Cheerleader Melissa[/B] Kenny Doane drew with Paul Burchill in 3:54 following a double disqualification. [I]Tony – “MY GOD! The MDV are here!! The MDV are here! And they’ve just destroyed this match here at the start of Nitro! This is not a good start for tonight!!!!!" [/I] Sting, Mark Magnus & The Giant attack both Burchill & Doane as Dibiase stalks Melissa!!! Giant, Magnus & Sting clean house with Doane & Burchill and are left in the ring……………Dibiase then grabs a mic…..as the crowd are already booing wildly. [I]Dibiase – “Shut up you morons, you cheap little toe rags, you bunch of losers…….”[/I] (BOOS!!) [I]Dibiase – “…that’s right the worlds best sportsmen, the worlds best athletes are here to talk, so you WILL LISTEN to the Million Dollar Man!! HAHA!!!!....Tonight, the “Electrifying” Mark Magnus will team with our Canadian Champion Chris Harris and destroy that little punk Harry Smith and his new found partner The Crock. (CHEERS)……he will eat him up and spit him out MDV style!!! And then 3 of my Million Dollar guys, are gonna destroy the hearts of WCW and the fans here tonight (BOOS)……and you can take that to the bank.”[/I] The group then laugh as they walk out of the ring and backstage!! [B]WCW Rating A* ****[/B] Our announce team are talking about the new WCW group – “Rudebox”……… [I]Tony – “Man you gotta be impressed by these 4 guys who we will be seeing up next, Rudebox, led by former ‘E Superstar, “Bad A$$” Billy Gunn, is really looking something Brain, they look impressive would you say Coach?” Coach – “Any group in the wrestling business that can boast multiple titles in its ranks can be very confident, that’s for sure…..”[/I] We then see a video clip of the Rudebox group in a yellow & green limo driving through North Carolina. They are inside the limo dancing to their theme “Rudebox” by Robbie Williams. The fans seem to enjoy the segment in attendance, then the crowd erupts as pyros fly off in the arena, and the four guys, Gunn, Dupree, Stevens & Cappotelli are raised up from under the stage. They are dancing, and are ready for their match here….. [B]WCW Rating C **** [U]6 Man Tag Team Match[/U] [I]“Rudebox”[/I] “Bad Ass” Billy Gunn, Rene Dupree & Aaron “The Idol” Stevens w/ Matt Cappotelli vs Vampiro, Tony Mamaluke & Yoshihiro Tajiri[/B] Aaron Stevens, 'Bad Ass' Billy Gunn and Rene Dupree defeated Vampiro, Tony Mamaluke and Yoshihiro Tajiri in 4:56 when Rene Dupree defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri by pinfall with a Bonsoir. [B]WCW Rating B- ****[/B] The Rock is interviewed backstage by Gene Okerlund, he hypes himself up to the moon. [B]WCW Rating A **** “Brandon Knight” Vignette[/B] A video clip opens, and we see an Underground martial arts venue with a fight taking place, whilst crowds are fighting, its all in black and white, and we see a shadowy man standing against a pillar, shadowed by the shadow. He has a hooded top on, and we hear a voice…. [I]“People cannot see me in the shadows…..its better that way……but when they do see me……….men themselves duck into the shadows………..its better that way……….”[/I] [B]****[/B] Chris Jericho is being attacked, five-on-one, by Ted Dibiase, The Giant, Bill Goldberg, The Warrior and Sting in the parking lot. Seeing the assault, Steve Austin comes running in and helps fight the five attackers off, saving Jericho from a serious beating. [B]WCW Rating A ****[/B] Talk Show Host Mike Tenay, is Interviewing Magnus and Million Dollar Man and Sting and Goldberg. A straight interview where they put themselves over. [B]WCW Rating A **** [U]4 Way Match[/U][/B] [B]The Messiah Vs TJ Wilson Vs Elix Skipper Vs ”Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli[/B] The Messiah defeated TJ Wilson, Elix Skipper and Matt Cappotelli in 6:52 when The Messiah defeated Matt Cappotelli by pinfall with a Fall From Grace. [B]WCW Rating B ****[/B] Ric Flair comes out to the podium for a promo. In it, he announces to The Naturals that they had better watch their back in the future, cause the Divine Express are ready, willing and able….. "[I]WHOOOOO!!!!! You've meddled in our affairs once too often, punks. The next time you see us, Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens, you had better move on over to the other side of the room. Cause we have you in our sites, and we're hungry to defend our WCW Tag Team Titles.”[/I] [B]WCW Rating C **** [U]4 Way Tag Team Match Non Title Match[/U] WCW Tag Team Champions – “The Divine Express” “Future” Frankie Kazarian & “Maverick” Matt Bentley w/ Ric Flair vs “The Naturals” Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens w/ Dawn Marie Vs “The Untouchables” Sean O’Haire & Mark Jindrak w/ Stacy Keibler Vs “The Briscoe Brothers” Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe[/B] The Naturals defeated Briscoe Brothers, The Divine Express and The Untouchables in 8:31 when Andy Douglas defeated Frankie Kazarian by pinfall with a Tornado DDT. [B]WCW Rating C+ ****[/B] Petey Williams is shown being hounded by fans in Canada, we see him sign autographs in this short hype video for the WCW Cruiserweight Champion. [B]WCW Rating C ****[/B] A video piece is played, 'Up Close and Personal with Bret Hart'. In it, The Hitman is interviewed in a 60 Minutes-type of setting, complete with interviews with friends and family, visits to old neighborhoods, etc. [B]WCW Rating A* ****[/B] The cameras catch The Rock and Harry Smith backstage discussing something. Towards its conclusion, The Rock and Harry Smith shake hands with each other and walk away. [B]WCW Rating A* **** [U]Tag Team Match[/U] “Bulldog” Harry Smith & The Rock Vs [I]“The Million Dollar Vice”[/I] WCW Champion – “Marvellous” Mark Magnus & WCW Canadian Champion – “Wildcat” Chris Harris w/ Ted Dibiase.[/B] Harry Smith and The Rock defeated Chris Harris and Mark Magnus in 15:48 when Harry Smith defeated Chris Harris by pinfall with a handful of tights. Dibiase screams at the referee at ringside following Smith’s cheap victory. Smith & The Rock stand facing Dibiase, Magnus & Harris and point and laugh as the fans cheer!!!! [B]WCW Rating A* ****[/B] The Giant and Sting & Warrior and Goldberg are walking to the ring, ready for the Main Event, up next!!! [B]WCW Rating A* **** [U]The Main Event 6 Man Tag Team Match[/U] [I]“The Million Dollar Vice”[/I] The Warrior, Sting & Bill Goldberg w/ Ted Dibiase vs “Superstar” Jeff Hardy, “The Lionheart” Chris Jericho & “Stone Cold” Steve Austin[/B] The Warrior, Sting, Bill Goldberg and The Giant defeated Raven, Jeff Hardy, Steve Austin and Chris Jericho in 13:22 when The Giant defeated Jeff Hardy by pinfall with a Show Stopper. [B]WCW Rating A*[/B] After the match, Dibiase and his henchmen are standing over the fallen faces and grabs a mic and shouts……. [I]“Round ONE!! MDV!!!!!”[/I] The fans boo and throw garbage in the ring as WCW goes off the air! [B]Final Show Rating – A* -[/B] The Show was a complete success.[/CENTER]

[B][url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/dc83b46b89.jpg[/img][/url] Tues Wk3 Dec 06 NWA USA Shareholders Announcement NWA USA Have announced that Wrestling Legend Dory Funk will head up the company as new NWA USA CEO. Funk jumps right into competition with Vince McMahon’s WWE & ECW, Bret Hart’s WCW, and The Jarretts TNA. Expect more announcements as we get it here at Wrestlezone. [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/684708bc39.jpg[/img][/url][/B]

Archived