psx's GFX Gallery

i got some new found energy, so let's try this a second time;

I AM TAKING REQUESTS.

short rules and guidelines;

you get what you get, i'm not interested in redoing logos.
i do some styles better then others, so please keep that mind in requesting.
all logos -- unless requested -- on will be on c-verse gradient. please do not tell me i was meant to infer you wanted a real world logo template becuse you obviously only play real world. *coughs*
more detail and explanation on the style and what you want will make it easier for me, though if you just got a name, it is fine.

i can not guarantee that i will do every logo requested this time, my work ethic has been shot down since my last job, my apologizes.

also, for this round, these only be retro style / period specific logos (chosen from your forums, dms, discord feedback), so please tell me what era you are looking for. requests will be ignored if no time frame has been supplied.

Edited by psx
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, psx said:

I AM TAKING REQUESTS.

all logos -- unless requested -- on will be on c-verse gradient. please do not tell me i was meant to infer you wanted a real world logo template becuse you obviously only play real world. *coughs*
more detail and explanation on the style and what you want will make it easier for me, though if you just got a name, it is fine.

i can not guarantee that i will do every logo requested this time, my work ethic has been shot down since my last job, my apologizes.

also, for this round, these only be retro style / period specific logos (chosen from your forums, dms, discord feedback), so please tell me what era you are looking for. requests will be ignored if no time frame has been supplied.

Awesome. Check PM. 

20 hours ago, psx said:

I AM TAKING REQUESTS.

I have a stable in my AEW save called “AmericanEW” lead by Kurt Angle & Jake Hager. So I was just wondering if you could make a stable logo based off that name. I don’t really care how it looks. So dealers choice.

12 hours ago, Tweek It said:

I have a stable in my AEW save called “AmericanEW” lead by Kurt Angle & Jake Hager. So I was just wondering if you could make a stable logo based off that name. I don’t really care how it looks. So dealers choice.

212141556-9743b2b4-7a0b-457a-97b9-920c1b

how's this? modern stable logos aren't really my forte.

• Like 2

Been lurking on here for a while, could I kindly put in a request as they are open please?

Stable for Jay Chord, playing a save game where he's in multiple promotions and trying to recruit some second generation wrestlers to take down legends and win all the titles.

Going with the name: The Succession. (I think he had that stable back when he was in MAW maybe?)

Style wise, anything that looks 'royal'? Otherwise free reign, your logo's are awesome, your BHOTWG 97 is one my favs.

Thank you

PSX, I've got two requests if you could possibly fill them! Long time fan of your work, and I think you'd do wonders with these two.

Would it be possible to get a early 90's style TWL logo? They canonically didn't go under until 1995 so it'd be great to see what they tried to rebrand to at the end.

See also; a mid/late 80s CWF (Canadian Wrestling Federation) logo as they didn't go under until the end of the decade in 1989.

Thank you if possible, I (and I imagine the Historic C-Verse modding community) truly appreciate this. Just something that fits the vibe of early 90s/late 80s Texas and general 80s Canada.

On 10/25/2022 at 11:29 PM, Kluge said:

I would like to request a company logo 

Netstream World Wrestling

Primary color preference is maroon 

made a personal netstream logo and i realized i could just convert into finishing this request.

NETSTREAM WORLD WRESTLING

212471367-7a7d700b-5674-4c5c-9b07-66323c

212471368-af9ea68b-5a3f-487a-884e-d9950c

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/8/2022 at 10:41 PM, psx said:

i dont really like to make these kinds of mascot logos but it was a request from a dear friend, please dont request one.

PRO WRESTLING HEADSHOT

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/73300183/200681675-0a8615b9-69ea-4e38-8ac9-34a1518e4bc5.jpg

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/73300183/200681678-0a512921-7ad7-4d5c-8619-8a010c95df1a.jpg

THIS LOGO IS NOT FREE TO USE FOR PUBLIC MODS OR DIARIES.

PRIVATE GAMES OR MODS ARE OKAY.

LOGO'S PUBLIC USAGE IS EXCLUSIVE TO REQUESTER ONLY.

Sorry for the non logo update, but the requester for this said that their mod has halted and is allowing this logo to be used for public mods and diaries.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prime Time said:

Just want to say I think your logos are perfect in terms of matching the vibe that CVerse gives out. Not too clean but definitely sharp. Love Love Love them.

this unironically made me tear up, thank you!

• Thanks 3

On 1/14/2023 at 12:36 AM, Midnightnick said:

See also; a mid/late 80s CWF (Canadian Wrestling Federation) logo as they didn't go under until the end of the decade in 1989.

not super happy with since i saw it kinda looked way too much like their old hockey national team's logo, but i feel like all possible paths with the maple icongraphy has been exhausted. so here it is;

CANADIAN WRESTLING FEDERATION

cwf

CWFbanner

Edited by psx
  • Like 5

On 1/22/2023 at 12:39 AM, psx said:

not super happy with since i saw it kinda looked way too much like their old hockey national team's logo, but i feel like all possible paths with the maple icongraphy has been exhausted. so here it is;

CANADIAN WRESTLING FEDERATION

cwf

CWFbanner

14 hours ago, psx said:

requester(s) asked for some alts version of the logo

CANADIAN WRESTLING FEDERATION - ALT

213972311-c302361d-8880-439f-97a9-6bb8d8

213972328-a7bd0098-ed14-4369-864d-1a6214

CANADIAN STABLE LOGO (FOR ALL KINDS)

213895386-2cebb9e5-5345-4667-ac0e-eea003

These are 🔥 . The white and black especially hook me here because I'm so used to red dominated Canadian company logos. Feel like Red and Black would be the 80s versions and when we get more into the technological modern age they'd go for the white.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 2:30 AM, psx said:

I AM TAKING REQUESTS.

Playing a WCW to WWE save in 2004. I'm wanting to run a cruiserweight tournament alongside King of the Ring, and I've been debating a name for it. The latest name I've got is "King of ZeroG". I was wondering, if you get a chance, what you could think of for a title logo (belt image) for that.

St.T

Edited by St. Templar
Clarifying

2 hours ago, St. Templar said:

Playing a WCW to WWE save in 2004. I'm wanting to run a cruiserweight tournament alongside King of the Ring, and I've been debating a name for it. The latest name I've got is "King of ZeroG". I was wondering, if you get a chance, what you could think of for a title logo (belt image) for that.

St.T

i need an example of a title logo, sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

i wanna apologize for the radio silence, work and personal issues came up, please forgive me for my unprofessionalism. i'll be restarting work on the requests today, i had made progress with them but they weren't what i wanted until life came crashing down, to prove that i had been working on them, here is a version of KingAj's Succession request that i rejected, my idea being sort of an american royality ala a luxury or high scale brand, i don't think it really reads well on a 150x150 and not super much of a wrestling stable logo if that makes sense.

219494418-f4cf0182-aa8f-4427-8a4f-d80ad4

• Like 4