21CW: The Land Of Second Chances

Joey ‘The Breeze’ Beauchamp [vs] Luke Cool w/ Rolling Johnny Stones

The Red Devils (Beskov & Iliakov) [vs] Kenobi High (Lister & Cole)

Boulder and Flynn [vs] The Demolishers (Compton Valence & Langton Herring)

??? [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Eval Alpass [vs] Doomsday

‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers [vs] J-B Cash

On 11/8/2023 at 11:33 PM, DAVEFAN95 said:

Beauchamp

Joey for world champion

I would love to book / write this story... Beauchamp has long been one of my favourite Cverse characters, and despite his age, his stats are amazing!! He's my user character, so I could get away with beating just about anyone... Could be on the cards one day, we'll see...

On 11/9/2023 at 3:56 AM, John Lions said:

Boulder and Flynn [vs] The Demolishers (Compton Valence & Langton Herring)
My favorite duo of detectives notch a win against the young guys still building themselves up. I could se The Demolishers knocking off Cool and Stones as their first "big" win

Ahh nice to hear Boulder and Flynn are getting some love. I'll keep burying them to make you love them more ;) but giving them plenty of TV time.

On 11/9/2023 at 12:11 AM, Kjarvs said:

Really hoping Matravers has one more top run in him, but if he does, it needs to be soon. At the very least, he's a credible challenger to keep Ed busy whilst you build your younger midcarders up to World Title level.

On 11/9/2023 at 9:03 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers [vs] J-B Cash
Matravers is so talented, I've been surprised how sparsley he's been used so far. Cash's match with Buff was disappointing, and I think the blame for that lies at Cash's door given Buff's performances in other matches.

A lot of love for Adam Matravers too... I've used him extensively in previous diaries and saves. He's one of the best to ever do it for me. Cash and Buff are the tag team version of that too. I guess I'm struggling with both Adam and Cash, to find their place in this new, two brand, large roster, set up.

I could see myself turning Adam heel in the future, and then maybe putting Cash in a team with a younger guy...?! Open to suggestions on both really as I like them both a lot, and would love to use them more ;) 

Brilliant week of predictors and comments, thank you all. Just a little update from me, I've got the next TWELVE shows fully written and ready to post... This includes the PARTNERS IN CRIME and WAR DRUMS Pay-Per-Views! I've also made the graphics for FIGHT NIGHT (which means the card is locked, and ready). Really happy with how they've turned out. Partners In Crime also has epic graphics if I do say so myself :D So keep reading, commenting and predicting... and here's the next show...

• Like 4

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United.jpg

Episode 14

Wednesday, Week 1, May 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 75

image.jpeg

We opened the show with 21CW World Champion Edward Cornell backstage… claiming that he held ALL the cards ahead of his scheduled match at Partners In Crime against Beast Bantom and Roly Muckletruck…

image.jpeg

Edward Cornell: “Next week… We’re gonna be putting that tag team through their paces… as they COMPETE… 1 on 1… The winner of that match, can CHOOSE his match at Partners In Crime…!! They can choose if it’s a Triple Threat Match… OR… if it’s a straight singles match… That’ll throw a spanner in their little alliance…!!”

Cornell left the ring, and as he arrived on the stage, the music of Joey Beuchamp hit…!!

image.jpeg

‘The Breeze’ walked out ahead of his match… He shared a look with Cornell, that seemed to suggest a pre-existing rivalry… although the two have never fought 1 on 1 in their entire careers…

Joey Beauchamp.jpg21CW U vs.jpgLuke Cool.jpg w/ Rolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpg

‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp [vs] Luke Cool w/ Rolling Johnny Stones

Fun opener here for this episode of United, between two veterans. Beauchamp is an amazing performer, and he can have a good match with anyone. For the finish, Joey locked in his ‘Breeze Block’ (arm lock with headbutts) and Cool had to tap out!!

image.jpeg

Up next, we were in the back for the first DRAW for the Partners In Crime Pay-Per-View… At the event, there will be two tag team matches, with all four randomly selected competitors… And the first one will be…

Cain Carlisle.jpgRolling Johnny Stones.jpg Grave Digger 2.jpgJ-B Cash.jpg

Cain Carlisle will team with Rolling Johnny Stones… taking on what, on paper, looks like a very strong duo in Grave Digger and J-B Cash…!! The second Partners In Crime Tag Match will be drawn later tonight… The challengers for the tag team Titles will be decided by a Battle Royale next week… involving tag teams and singles wrestlers… Antithesis will also defend his 21CW UK Championship in a multi-man match… and we’ll find out next week how many people he’ll defend against… and WHO the challengers are…

image.jpeg

Viktor Beskov 2.jpgYuri Iliakov.jpg21CW U vs.jpgChristopher Lister 3.pngJase Cole 4.jpg

The Red Devils (Viktor Beskov & Yuri Iliakov) [vs] Kenobi High (Christopher Lister & Jase Cole)

Quite the rivalry developing between these two teams, with The Red Devils knocking Kenobi High out of the Cornell Cup Tournament in the Quarter Finals recently. With Beskov and Iliakov firmly severed from The House of Business, the crowd cheered a lot of what they did tonight. The two Star Wars lovers Lister and Cole also got a great reaction, but they couldn’t match the two big Russians in the end. Iliakov locked in his ‘Kiev Krush’ (Bear Hug) and made Cole tap out to win it.

image.jpeg

Next up, we learned that Assassin and Gulliver would be going 1 on 1 next week…

Assassin.jpg Gulliver.jpgChuck Frisby.jpg

Assassin is 6’ 4”, 288lbs… Chuck Frisby’s bodyguard Gulliver stands 6’ 6” and weighs 299lbs… so the two big men couldn’t be much more evenly matched… It’s Belgium versus Iceland, in what should be a very physical brawl…

image.jpeg

BW Eddie came to the ring next, with Beau Boulder and Darin Flynn warming up for a match…

Beau Boulder.jpgDarin Flynn.jpg BW Eddie.jpg

BW Eddie: “I hired you two ‘detectives’ to get some dirt on Viktor Beskov and Yuri Iliakov for me… Because I KNEW they were up to something… and you gave me NOTHING… It’s bad enough to do a terrible job for me… but to now DEMAND that I pay your invoice… it’s out of line… So tonight… I’ve found you two opponents to ‘punish’ you…”

Eddie pointed to the stage, and out came the two, big, bad, Demolishers: Compton Valence and Langton Herring…

Beau Boulder.jpgDarin Flynn.jpg21CW U vs.jpgCompton Valence.jpgLangton Herring.jpg

Beau Boulder & Darin Flynn [vs] The Demolishers (Compton Valence & Langton Herring)

Solid match here, considering the young age of all four men competing. BW Eddie stayed around at ringside, and watched as The Demolishers did what he wanted them to – and demolished Boulder and Flynn. The fan favourites were fighting back into it late on, but Eddie’s cheating ways ensured that Compton Valence could hit his Powerslam and pin Boulder.

image.jpeg

Backstage, we were on the set of a brand new ‘talk show’… ‘CASH REACTS’… with J-B Cash…

J-B Cash.jpg

J-B Cash: “WELCOME, to ‘Cash Reacts’… and… well… every time I do this show, I’ll be having a special GUEST alongside me… but tonight… being my first show… My guest, is ME… because I’ve got something to react to…”

Cash said that he was soooo happy to be paired, at random, with Grave Digger at Partners In Crime…!!

J-B Cash: “The GOLD DIGGERS… YEAHHHHH…!! He’s 6’11” and 380lbs… Hey… Maybe he’ll watch my back tonight, against Adam Matravers…?!”

Cash continued to ponder how amazing this relationship could be… Their opponents, Rolling Johnny Stones and Cain Carlisle will have their hands full in that one…

image.jpeg

Jobber.jpgJobber.jpg21CW U vs.jpgHans Piccard.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpg w/ The Professor.jpg

Local Talent [vs] The Bern Boys (Hans Piccard & Fabian Schwarz) w/ The Professor

Dominant win again for The Bern Boys, as the two Swiss youngsters pulled out all kinds of offence in the short 4 minute match. Fabian Schwarz hit his Flying Forearm to win it in the end.

image.jpeg

We headed to the back again, for another Partners In Crime draw…

Sebastian Koller 2.jpgAldous Blackfriar.jpg Chuck Frisby.jpgBlackheart.jpg

Sebastian Koller and Aldous Blackfriar seems like a very interesting team… while Chuck Frisby is used to having a menacing 300lber do his dirty work for him, Blackheart is a different cat to Gulliver… Blackheart will also be keen to get his hands on Aldous Blackfriar… so it should be an interesting encounter…

image.jpeg

Evan Alpass.jpg21CW U vs.jpgDoomsday 2.jpg w/ image.jpeg

Evan Alpass [vs] Doomsday w/ Edward Cornell

Another short and one-sided match here. With Cornell barking orders at ringside, Doomsday was unlikely to lose and let him down. The 298lb Scot hit his ‘Apocalypse Drop’ (Rikishi Driver) to win it.

image.jpeg

We cut to a pre-taped video next, with Apollo Prince showing Phillip Cooper around the factory that creates SHAMPOLLO – Apollo’s shampoo brand that Cooper is now a 51% owner of…

Apollo Prince.jpg Phillip Cooper.jpg

Prince introduced Cooper to staff, and showed him machinery, but he didn’t seem to care at all… All he wanted to know, was how much money the company had been making… but Prince kept saying they would get to that, in his office… They finally arrived at a staircase, and walked up to Prince’s office… which looked out over the whole factory… Prince poured Cooper a glass of whiskey…

Apollo Prince: “There’s uhh… There’s something I haven’t told you about SHAMPOLLO… It’s…”

Phillip Cooper: “Wait, man… wait… Lemme guess, yeah…? It’s a LOT more profitable than I thought, isn’t it…? Tha’ 51% has cost you a FORTUNE hasn’t it…?”

Apollo Prince: “Noooot exactly…”

Prince slid a file of paperwork over to Cooper, who started reading it frantically… He couldn’t work out what he was reading, and asked Prince to summarise it for him… panicking a little, but showing little understanding of the documents…

Apollo Prince: “We’re… well… We give 85% of our profits… to charity…!!”

Cooper dropped his glass of whiskey… He looked stunned, and not in a good way… He tried to argue that this couldn’t be the case, but Prince was adamant…

Apollo Prince: “The BEST part about this… Is that I signed a FIVE YEAR contract, with the chosen charity… the DAY before our Match last week…!! It’s legally binding… and it means your income… per month… will be set at THIS much…”

Prince slid another document to Cooper… He scrambled to quickly open it, and closed it just as fast… He was furious…!! He threw the document at Prince, and leaved the office… tripping on his way out the door… Prince laughed as the long segment ended…

image.jpeg

Adam Matravers.jpg w/ Phoebe Plumridge.jpg21CW U vs.jpgJ-B Cash.jpg

‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers w/ Phoebe Plumridge [vs] J-B Cash

Great Main Event here, with both men showing how much they dislike each other. Matravers has been mocking Cash for failing to capture the 21CW World Heavyweight Title. Cash thinks he’s better than everyone else, and certainly better than ‘Mile High’. In truth, the veteran former tag team Champ dominated Matravers, and tried to do it right in front of Matravers’ wife Phoebe Plumridge as much as possible. She turned away from him a few times, which angered Cash! He headed outside the ring and got in her face, which allowed Matravers the chance to fly through the ropes and take him down. From then on, the crowd was fired up. Cash hit some big offence during the back and forth final minutes, but Matravers hit his beautiful ‘Mile High Moonsault’ to end it.

image.jpeg

The show wasn’t over there… because we still had the small matter of Absolutely Flawless and Leo Price finding Mark Adonis by visiting his house…!!

Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpgLeo Price.jpg

Last time they were here, they burst in and attacked Adonis and his tag team partner Mass Hulk… leaving Hulk on the shelf, and changing the course of Adonis’ career… Adonis has been hiding from The Martin Twins since attacking Price backstage a couple of weeks ago, but they know where he lives… We first saw the group getting out of their car… Price stayed just outside his door, as he looked up at the house, and closed the door slowly… The Twins made their way towards the large front gate… when suddenly, out of nowhere, tyres screeched…!!

A car’s lights came on, and out nowhere, it came slamming into the car… narrowly avoiding Leo Price, who dived out of the way but landed hard on the asphalt… The car reversed, as if it was looking to make a get away… but as Price rose behind his car… it was clear that he was a sitting duck… and the unknown car came flying at him again… This time, the battered and bruise former wrestler was smashed into by the car…

He tipped up and went flying…

Neither Lance nor Kelly Martin could quite believe what had just happened…

They both made a futile effort to chase the car as it drove away… but it was clear they were in shock…

Lance stood over his fallen mentor, while Kelly pulled his phone out, and began to call an ambulance…!!

Back in the arena, 21CW Owner Jeff Nova stood up from the announce desk, and headed to the back… worried for his employee… leaving Des Greeves to sign us off…

Des Greeves: “If this was Mark Adonis… He’s gone WAY too far, gentlemen… We uhh… We have to sign off right now… I hope… I HOPE… Leo Price is okay… we’ll update you all when we have news… Goodnight for now… United we are... Together... we stand...”

image.jpeg

• Like 8

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 15, Week 2, May 2020

‘The Furious Bi-Curious’ Alfonso D’Angelo w/ Buck Winchester [vs] Dangermouth w/ DJ Reason

‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic w/ Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

Brickhouse Balder [vs] ‘The Master of the Old School’ Aurelian Bradley w/ Welsh Dragon

Kevin Jones & Jeremy Allen [vs] Nightmare & Ruin

‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee [vs] Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat

Battle Royale: Winner earns a shot at the 21CW World Heavyweight Title:
Tommy Cornell | Ricky Storm | Sifu | Gorilla Lee | JK Lee | Andrew Lee | Landon Mallory | Daniel Black Francis
Leigh Burton | Wade Orson | Blake Belushi | Smiling John Smithie | Mark Misery | Kelvin Badberry | Edison Silva

The Furious Bi-Curious’ Alfonso D’Angelo w/ Buck Winchester [vs] Dangermouth w/ DJ Reason

‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic w/ Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

Brickhouse Balder [vs] ‘The Master of the Old School’ Aurelian Bradley w/ Welsh Dragon

The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee [vs] Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat

Tommy Cornell | Ricky Storm | Sifu | Gorilla Lee | JK Lee | Andrew Lee | Landon Mallory | Daniel Black Francis
Leigh Burton | Wade Orson | Blake Belushi | Smiling John Smithie | Mark Misery | Kelvin Badberry | Edison Silva

Dangermouth

Personal preference

Merle o Curle

I'll always support the Irish Lads

Aurelian Bradley

Big Welsh Dragon fan so that gives him the edge

Jones and Allen

A big fan of Shane Hannigans and Tom Foolery

Buff Martinez

Stoats a gatekeeper

Landon Mallory

I'll go for a dark horse. There's not many there that I could see as legit challengers but I'll take Mallory

Edited by DAVEFAN95

‘The Furious Bi-Curious’ Alfonso D’Angelo w/ Buck Winchester [vs] Dangermouth w/ DJ Reason
If Alfonso can beat Dangermouth, then where's the tension in him joining up with him and DJ Reason?

Love Merle but if your new midcard heel group can't beat him 3 on 1, then they are dead in the water.

Brickhouse Balder [vs] ‘The Master of the Old School’ Aurelian Bradley w/ Welsh Dragon
Just like how you are building up the harmonics, you have the Welsh boys set up as their opposites.

Nightmare & Ruin have been job guys from what I've seen, while the angle with Jones and Allen has been getting important screen time every week.

Not tonight Stevie

Leigh Burton | Wade Orson | Blake Belushi | Smiling John Smithie | Mark Misery | Kelvin Badberry | Edison Silva
I think Tommy's too embroiled with the Aussie blokes, and putting him across from Buff I think would just make Buff look worse, even if they have a good match. I think we see the honorary Lee pull a fast one on his buddy Wade, maybe utilizing his fellow gullible Lees.

I think Dangermouth takes the win here, only for D'Angelo to get it back later down the line.

As leader of his little group, Harmonic needs to win for some credibility

Snitches get stitches

Tomfoolery is afoot

Stoat's old and past it, whereas Buff is being built up as a credible face of the company.

Leigh Burton is probably the better bet, but I prefer Orson

Still loving the diary, inspired me to have another go at a 21CW brand split but now I'm having trouble detaching from my own world when predicting your cards! Hopefully this goes better than my previous set of United predictions!  

Could go either way, but I think Dangermouth gets a tainted win to set up a match with Buck

I like Merle, but beating up a legend is as good a way as any to establish the new heel faction

If he hadn't pissed off half the locker room, I'd go for Balder but I think Jeff & Joey are jobbing him out of the door

I could see a partner miscommunication loss to set up a Jones v Allen match down the line, but Kevin Jones is the most established star in this match & Allen has just debuted.

Keep the champ strong.

I think Wade & Leigh are the most likely winners, but Buff has already beaten Wade so I think Burton makes a little more sense as a fresh match-up for a WHT programme.

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW Kingdom.jpg

Episode 15

Wednesday, Week 2, May 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 65

image.jpeg

We kicked of the show with a RANDOM DRAW for a Tag Team Title shot…!! With Kingdom General Manager Colin Chalke, stood in his office…

image.jpeg

Colin Chalke: “In honour of the upcoming United Pay-Per-View: PARTNERS In Crime… Where some tag teams… and Title challengers… will be randomly selected… Kingdom are going to have ourselves a Random Draw to find the next challengers for The Brat Pack’s 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Titles…!!”

Chalke turned to a Tombola, with circa 30 balls in it… He spun the Tombola around, and drew the first challenger…

Colin Chalke: “He’s the ‘British Lion’… LEIGH BURTON…!! And now… his partner…”

He turned the Tombola again…

Colin Chalke: “…will be… One of my favourite performers to watch… Landon Mallory…!!”

Landon Mallory.jpg Leigh Burton 2.jpg

An interesting duo here… Mallory is very popular among the fans, and Burton is very snake-like, and doesn’t care about what the fans think… They’re both extremely talented performers, and if they can get on the same page, will be a genuine threat to Artemis Eyre-Rochester and Thurston Darcy III…

image.jpeg

Alfonso D'Angelo.jpg w/ Buck Winchester.jpg21CW K vs.jpgDangermouth.jpg w/ DJ Reason.jpg

Very quick match here, between two up and coming young stars. Dangermouth is very green, and hasn’t had the fundamentals engrained into his training like D’Angelo has at the National School of Wrestling. The former MC needs to work with more experienced opponents for a while, but the match was watchable at least. For the finish, Alfonso locked in his ‘Anaconda Vice’ head scissors Camel Clutch!

image.jpeg

Last week, Brickhouse Balder lost his singles match… and he was talking to Welsh Dragon about it…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Suddenly, despite Dragon being friendly towards the big Frenchman, Balder attacked by slamming into the young Welsh high-flier… When he got up, Balder squashed him against the wall… and he dropped to the floor…

image.jpeg

Dragon’s best friend Aurelian Bradley arrived on the scene, and Balder backed off… Bradley crouched over his fallen friend, and shouted at Balder… asking him what he was doing… Balder replied by saying he’d see Bradley in the ring if he wants to do something about it…

image.jpeg

Merle O'Curle 3.jpg21CW K vs.jpgPhil Harmonic.jpg w/ Edison Silva.jpgKelvin Badberry.jpg

Harmonic lasted just 3 minutes tonight, getting stretched and slapped about by the vastly more experienced Merle O’Curle. He was pinned with a small package that looked impossible to kick out of! After the match, Harmonic flapped about, and threw a full-on tantrum. Especially when Silva and Badberry couldn’t catch O’Curle as he made a quick exit!

image.jpeg

We cut backstage next, and in a change of pace, we found Landon Mallory and Leigh Burton meeting for possibly the first time… The two have ‘earned’ 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Title shots, due to the random draw earlier tonight…

Landon Mallory.jpg Leigh Burton 2.jpg

Leigh Burton: “Mallory… You’re good… but if I were you… I’d let me do all the work when we fight The Brat Pack… I’ve dealt with their kind before… So uhh… stay out of my way out there…”

Mallory was angered by Burton’s arrogance… but had something in his back pocket, that Burton didn’t know…

Landon Mallory: “Actually ‘Lion’… We’ve got ourselves a ‘tune-up match’ next week… Me an’ you… against Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu…!! Now… I assume you’ll want me to do my fair share of the work in that one, huh…?! I will show you, what I can do...”

Burton winced at the mention of the match… He knows Storm and Sifu, but in particular Storm, wants to HURT him… so he knew he’d need Mallory’s help next week…

image.jpeg

Brickhouse Balder.jpg21CW K vs.jpgAurelian Bradley.jpg

Brickhouse Balder [vs] ‘The Master of the Old School’ Aurelian Bradley

At 481lbs, Balder is twice the size of Bradley, and it showed early on. However, ‘The Master of the Old School’ was somehow able to fight back into it, and won it with his ‘Figure Four Leg Lock’.

image.jpeg

Next up, we saw ‘The Executive Consultant’ Cliff King standing by with his ‘Giant Client’ War Machine…

Cliff King.jpgWar Machine 2.jpg

Machine was stood behind his manager… Arms folded, and looking extremely menacing… He let his ‘mouthpiece’ do the talking tonight…

Cliff King: “In one week… The FOURTH instalment in the BEDLAM versus War Machine… Best of Seven Series SAGA… and with the scores currently at 2 to 1… My ‘Giant Client’ is going to take another win… and make it almost beyond DOUBT… that this will end with War Machine having his hand raised, with four victories…”

BEDLAM versus War Machine IV next week…!!

image.jpeg

Kevin Jones 2.jpgJeremy Allen 7.jpg21CW K vs.jpgNightmare.jpgRuin 2.jpg

Monkey Business (Kevin Jones & Jeremy Allen) [vs] Nightmare & Ruin

The return of Monkey Business tonight, in a fun, but a little more serious match. Jones wanted Allen to stop all the shenanigans, because he knew how dangerous their opponents were – and he was there for revenge after they attacked Allen backstage. In the end, he got his wish, because Allen showed his more serious side before hitting his ‘Hunk ‘O Pain’ side belly-to-belly slam.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Mo Adebola was standing by with Wade Orson…

Mo Adebola 3.jpg Wade Orson.jpg

Mo Adebola: “I em joined by… Thee man known… as ‘Awesome’ Wade Orson… And Mr. Orson… what thee people want to know… is how does it feel to see your tag team partner, Leigh Burton, getting a 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Title shot… with a different partner!?”

Orson smiled… he licked his lips, and snarled at Adebola for his comment and line of questioning…

Wade Orson: “It’s… FINE…?!”

Orson was unconvincing…

Wade Orson: “No really… It’s fine… Because you see… this way… I’m going to head into the Main Event tonight, and WIN the Battle Royale… then… I myself will get some Gold… WITHOUT… Leigh…”

Before he could finish, the Lee FamiLee walked up…!!

[PICS: Gorilla, JK and Andrew Lee]

Gorilla Lee: “Diiiiiiiiiiiiid you just say, Lee…?!”

Orson began to answer, but then realised he was being mocked… and decided to leave the scene… Andrew Lee reminded Mo Adebola that he and his Cousins were ALL in tonight’s Main Event… and they ALL want a shot at their friend Buff Martinez…!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg w/ Kathleen Lee.jpg21CW K vs.jpgStevie Stoat.jpg

Decent but short co-Main Event here. Buff and Stoat are both veterans, and both know their characters well. It took a great fightback from Martinez to win this one – hitting his ‘El K.O’ spinning back fist to win it.

image.jpeg

Ahead of the Main Event, we got a promo video for the fan favourite tag team: The Underdogs…

Joe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpg

‘Little J’ Joe Simpson and Michael X are a popular duo, and shouldn’t be underestimated… The video showed how hard the two youngsters work… and how close they are as friends… It warned that The Underdogs would be waiting to see who wins between the tag team of Leigh Burton and Landon Mallory, and the current 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Champions: The Brat Pack at the Kingdom Pay-Per-View: War Drums in a few short weeks…

image.jpeg

Tommy Cornell.jpgRicky Storm.jpgSifu 2.jpgLandon Mallory.jpgimage.jpeg

Tommy Cornell | Ricky Storm | Sifu | Landon Mallory | Daniel Black Francis

Andrew Lee 2.jpgGorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgLeigh Burton 2.jpgWade Orson.jpg

Andrew Lee | Gorilla Lee | JK Lee | Leigh Burton | Wade Orson

Blake Belushi.jpgSmiling John Smithie.jpgMark Misery.jpgKelvin Badberry.jpgEdison Silva.jpg

Blake Belushi | Smiling John Smithie | Mark Misery | Kelvin Badberry | Edison Silva

Star-studded line-up in this one, with a number of potential winners, so it took a while for the first elimination to occur. Smiling John Smithie received that honour, and had more to complain about, when he was tipped up and over by Gorilla Lee while trying to eliminate JK Lee himself. Gorilla got two more eliminations in quick succession, ending Mark Misery’s night, and slamming into Edison Silva while he was on the apron too. Big, bad, Kelvin Badberry put up more of a fight, and was able to throw JK Lee out of the match, but all that did was anger Gorilla Lee, who got his fourth elimination in ‘The Bad Seed’.

With Gorilla’s dominance, he earned a target on his back. His Cousin Andrew Lee also became a target, and was thrown out by Blake Belushi. The cocky Australian brought Leigh Burton and Wade Orson on to his side, and the trio tipped Gorilla up and out together! Their amazing teamwork was only matched by Ricky Storm and Sifu. One of the greatest tag teams in 21CW history were out to get Leigh Burton tonight, and they did just that – working together to go high and low on ‘The British Lion’ before eliminating him together. This brought the attention of Burton’s random tag team partner Landon Mallory, who will team with Burton next week against Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu. He tipped Sifu out, and then used Storms momentum against him to eliminate him too!

Down to the Final Five now, and Tommy Cornell began his march to victory. He managed to get both Landon Mallory and Daniel Black Francis up and over the top rope to the apron, and then eliminated BOTH the fan favourites. This seemed like a good move, but Cornell soon realised he was out there with Orson and Belushi – who had worked together earlier, and who both saw the benefit of eliminating ‘Rough Justice’ together, and then fighting it out to see who the better man is. Cornell has bags of experience though, and he got ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi out before too much damage could be done. But despite Cornell’s experience, he fell for an old trick tonight. The music of Loxley Robbins hit, and Cornell got ready for a showdown with the man who has been refusing to compete for weeks!!

However, Loxley never showed, and Cornell’s distraction was enough for Wade Orson to hit his ‘Bounce Back’ Pounce!! He picked a near lifeless Cornell up, and threw him over the top rope!! Orson won the whole match, and now he’s heading to War Drums to face Buff Martinez for the 21CW World Heavyweight Title!!

image.jpeg

• Like 6

On 11/13/2023 at 12:14 AM, DAVEFAN95 said:

Jones and Allen

A big fan of Shane Hannigans and Tom Foolery

Ahaha! Good to hear it. I had absolutely nothing for Kevin Jones, and I figured if I'm going to work him down the card and put over younger talent (one day), I might as well do it for the excellent array of young Tag Teams on the roster, and bring Jeremy Allen in. Allen's stamina is like, 15? Or something. So he can only have 6 minute or less matches! :D 

On 11/13/2023 at 12:21 AM, John Lions said:

If Alfonso can beat Dangermouth, then where's the tension in him joining up with him and DJ Reason?

Love Merle but if your new midcard heel group can't beat him 3 on 1, then they are dead in the water.

Interesting theories, particularly as they both went the other way... Here's my logic for both:

Alfonso beating The Booth gives him all the reasons he needs to NOT join them... because that's ultimately the story here - them wanting him, and him turning them down. If they beat him, especially green Dangermouth, he might feel he needs them?

Merle was supposed to come in and work a few matches, and be gone. I literally gave him a 3 month deal, because both rosters were a little small. Then he pulled a 60 out of Edison Silva, and a 60 out of Kelvin Badberry... That match with Harmonic was 56 for THREE MINUTES! So he's going to stay around, and get a bit of a push initially now. In a similar vein to Kevin Jones, he'll be used to put the youngsters over... but a nice win streak to get him to a level of relevance is needed. Harmonic is a teenager, so he can take a loss, and he'll be fine. One went over, one got over ;) 

On 11/13/2023 at 7:29 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Stoat's old and past it, whereas Buff is being built up as a credible face of the company.

Stoat, like Merle, has a short contract. Six months for Smasher. He just had a great match the day his contract came up, so I think I might extend another 3 months. See what else I can get out of him. His bio says he left 21CW in 2019 because he was annoyed about putting the younger talent over... So he's had a couple of wins, and even beat Landon Mallory to kick start their mini feud. He'll always pick the odd win up here or there, so be careful about writing him off and picking him to lose every time!

On 11/13/2023 at 11:27 PM, Kjarvs said:

Still loving the diary, inspired me to have another go at a 21CW brand split but now I'm having trouble detaching from my own world when predicting your cards! Hopefully this goes better than my previous set of United predictions!

:D Haha! You could do some fantasy booking for my fantasy booking! That's when you know you've made it as a diary writer! lol

Thanks as always for the picks and comments guys. Really appreciate you all.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Lloyd said:

Ahaha! Good to hear it. I had absolutely nothing for Kevin Jones, and I figured if I'm going to work him down the card and put over younger talent (one day), I might as well do it for the excellent array of young Tag Teams on the roster, and bring Jeremy Allen in. Allen's stamina is like, 15? Or something. So he can only have 6 minute or less matches! :D 

6 minutes is all he needs. I can understand dropping Jones down the card at his age. My MOSC games from 2010 and before heavily featured Jones as the face that runs the place. He's too old to be that now. Shame. Lot of the guys I like in the CV are 40 plus now, it's kinda devastating. 

9 hours ago, DAVEFAN95 said:

6 minutes is all he needs. I can understand dropping Jones down the card at his age. My MOSC games from 2010 and before heavily featured Jones as the face that runs the place. He's too old to be that now. Shame. Lot of the guys I like in the CV are 40 plus now, it's kinda devastating. 

I hear that mate. 2008 was my first game I think?! ROF were my company, and I had an epic save with guys like Beauchamp, Jay B, Buff Martinez and Leo Price on top. Loved that era! 

There's a lot to like about this save though too. I can still use these guys, Jones'll get plenty of TV time etc too. So they're all still active. Even Price I can use as a manager.

Predictions for United, Episode 15, Week 2, May 2020

Battle Royale: Last Two competitors earn a Tag Team Title shot at Partners In Crime:
Joey Beauchamp | Nate Manchester | Evan Alpass |  Cain Carlisle | Viktor Beskov | Yuri Iliakov | Antithesis
???? | ???? | Compton Valence | Langton Herring | Fabian Schwarz | Hans Piccard | Vinny Vigilante | Rolling Johnny Stones

Assassin [vs] Gulliver w/ Chuck Frisby

‘His Satanic Majesty’ Aldous Blackfriar [vs] BW Eddie

Local Talent [vs] Grave Digger w/ Blackheart

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] Doomsday w/ Edward Cornell

‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] Beast Bantom

Battle Royale: Last Two competitors earn a Tag Team Title shot at Partners In Crime:
Joey Beauchamp | Nate Manchester | Evan Alpass |  Cain Carlisle | Viktor Beskov | Yuri Iliakov | Antithesis
???? | ???? | Compton Valence | Langton Herring | Fabian Schwarz | Hans Piccard | Vinny Vigilante | Rolling Johnny Stones

Let me see, Double Mr. Squiggles, seems like a new tag team to me

I've been having a fun time with Chuck Frisby

Blackfriar was brought in to be a star

Jobbers Job.

Koller, much like Blackfriar, he's a future star, so he gotta win

I'm a much bigger fan of Bantom

33 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

I hear that mate. 2008 was my first game I think?! ROF were my company, and I had an epic save with guys like Beauchamp, Jay B, Buff Martinez and Leo Price on top. Loved that era! 

There's a lot to like about this save though too. I can still use these guys, Jones'll get plenty of TV time etc too. So they're all still active. Even Price I can use as a manager.

I get you. I have the datas from 05 and 07 for TEW20 and I love going back and using the guys I love in their younger years. 

Yeah, it's nice to see Jones and Price get TV time. I don't think I've ever actually used Price though, which seems weird given I'm such a big fan of his.

• Like 1

Seems set up for a new team to debut and win

Chuck's always entertaining

Could go either way, but Blackfriar needs a big win to establish himself in the upper midcard

Local Talent doesn't win many

Another one that could go either way, but I'm backing the House Of Business implosion to continue here

The power of Irn Bru to power him through!

This is definitely fantasy booking, but I'm hoping the mystery entrants are the Ivanoff brothers, who cancel out the Red Devils and start a programme with them in this match. I think the Tag Champs could benefit from a match with a couple of veterans too, so I'm going for Jonny & Joey to get the wins here. 

Assassin I guess? Gulliver is too green to best the Belgian here in my book.

Aldous needs some heating up if he's to be a credible threat to Faust

Jobbers gonna job.

I think Koller gets a win over one of EC's lieutenants to sow seeds for a title programme down the line.

Going for a Draw/Non-Finish here with The House of Business attacking both men and forcing a no-contest.

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United.jpg

Episode 15

Wednesday, Week 2, May 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 68

image.jpeg

We opened the show with a packed ring, holding singles and tag team stars of the United roster ready for the opening Battle Royale… The music of The Red Devils hit, and they joined the group already in the ring… Then out came 21CW UK Champion Antithesis… sporting his Fire Extinguisher…!!

Viktor Beskov 2.jpgYuri Iliakov.jpg image.jpeg

The maniac has used that weapon for weeks, and knocked out many of the people in the match with it… The announce team appeared on our screens as ‘The Anarchist’ made his way to the ring…

Martin Bloydell: “Well folks… Little bit of house keeping here… This opening contest, will be for a shot at the 21CW United Tag Team Titles at Partners In Crime… The remaining TWO men… will earn the shot… regardless of if they’re a tag team or not…!!”

Jeff Nova: “Aii… An’ just to make sure this thing doesne’ descend inta chaos… ONLY tha men in tha ring, when tha bell rings to start tha match… will be eligible to compete for this opportunity…!!”

The ring announcer delayed starting this match, because road agents Clifford Wilson and UK Dragon slid into the ring, and tried to convince Antithesis to hand over his Fire Extinguisher…

Clifford Wilson.jpgUK Dragon.jpg

Eventually, he was clocked from behind by Viktor Beskov and Yuri Iliakov (The Red Devils), and dropped his weapon… The referee called for the bell… and THEN Clifford Wilson and UK Dragon exited the ring… UNDER the bottom rope…!!

Joey Beauchamp.jpgNate Manchester 3.jpgCain Carlisle.jpgEvan Alpass.jpgimage.jpeg

Joey Beauchamp | Nate Manchester | Evan Alpass | Cain Carlisle | Antithesis

Viktor Beskov 2.jpgYuri Iliakov.jpgClifford Wilson.jpgUK Dragon.jpgimage.jpeg

Viktor Beskov | Yuri Iliakov | Clifford Wilson | UK Dragon | Rolling Johnny Stones

Compton Valence.jpgLangton Herring.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpgHans Piccard.jpgVinny Vigilante.jpg

Compton Valence | Langton Herring | Fabian Schwarz | Hans Piccard | Vinny Vigilante

Dragon and Wilson were informed that they were technically IN this match, but argued with the referees at ringside. Meanwhile in the ring, a fired up Yuri Iliakov was eliminating people left and right. Vinny Vigilante was the first to go, quickly followed by Evan Alpass and Nate Manchester. Then the unthinkable happened, as Cain Carlisle tipped Viktor Beskov up and out to pick up the shock elimination of the night. Outside the ring, Dragon and Wilson began to remove their suit jackets and watches!!

Two tag teams essentially eliminated each other next, as Compton Valence, Langton Herring, Hans Piccard and Fabian Schwarz all ended up over the ropes and on the apron, before knocking each other to the floor. Cain Carlisle’s night got even better when he got rid of Rolling Johnny Stones!! But he was soon eliminated by Antithesis!! Antithesis also ended the night for the impressive Yuri Iliakov, leaving just ‘The Anarchist’ and Joey Beauchamp!! But… They’d forgotten about UK Dragon and Clifford Wilson.

The two veterans were back in the ring, and we had the Final Four! Dragon and Wilson didn’t want to fight at all and wanted to just climb out of the ring via the top rope! But when Dragon hit a beautiful hip toss on the on-rushing Antithesis, it was clear that they realised they could win! Beauchamp and Antithesis gained the upper hand, and threw them both out! But, they landed on the apron, safe and still in the match! Beauchamp and Antithesis celebrated like they’d won, and then Dragon and Wilson came up behind them to eliminate them, and WIN the match!!

Clifford Wilson took great pleasure in waving at his Brother Antithesis as he flopped around on the floor… Eliminated and defeated…!!

image.jpeg

We cut to a promo package next, showing the rivalry between Apollo Prince and Phillip Cooper…

Apollo Prince.jpg Phillip Cooper.jpg

When the video package ended, Prince and Cooper were stood in Prince’s Shampollo Office, separated by security guards…

Phillip Cooper: “We’ve had THREE Matches on Urrnited… Yu know wha’ I mean…?! And we may be business partnas, bo’ we need to END this… You’ve taken it too faaaar with this Charity Status thing…”

Prince looked at a picture on his desk… and turned it around to show himself opening his factory… cutting the red ribbon…

Apollo Prince: “Alright… We end this… At Partners In Crime… Come back here after hours… and we’ll have a FIGHT AT THE FACTORY Match…!!”

Cooper nodded, and then left the office…

image.jpeg

Assassin.jpg21CW U vs.jpgGulliver.jpg w/ Chuck Frisby.jpg

Assassin [vs] ‘The Icelandic Body’ Gulliver w/ Chuck Frisby

Short and poor match as expected between these two big men. Gulliver won it when Chuck Frisby distracted the rough, tough Assasin.

image.jpeg

We cut to the local hospital next, where Lance and Kelly Martin were stood over their manager Leo Price in his hospital bed…

Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpgLeo Price.jpg

Price was unconscious, as Absolutely Flawless spoke about what they’d do to Mark Adonis the next time they see him… They also spoke about their HUGE 21CW United Tag Team Title defence coming up at Partners In Crime… against Clifford Wilson and UK Dragon…

Lance Martin: “Two legendary competitors… and we’ve got to beat them…”

Just then, Leo Price’s vitals started to spike, and he began to wake up…!! Lance called for help, and Kelly leant over Price… as he was trying to say something… He managed to whisper just one word… (or maybe two)...

Leo Price: “Taaaake… Ovvvver…!!”

image.jpeg

Aldous Blackfriar.jpg21CW U vs.jpgBW Eddie.jpg

Great way to continue what has been a strange night. BW Eddie is an untrustworthy snake of a competitor, and he showed his crafty side here tonight. However, he was up against a wildly talented American in Aldous Blackfriar, who won it with his ‘Gloomweaver Clutch’ Tazmission.

Beau Boulder.jpgDarin Flynn.jpg BW Eddie.jpg

After the match, Beau Boulder and Darin Flynn came out onto the stage, and announced that BW Eddie is STILL refusing to pay them the money he owes for their detective services… So… They’re demanding he pays in OTHER ways…!! Starting with a match…

Beau Boulder: “So… we’re going to FIND a suitable opponent for you…!! We don’t want to get our, hands, dirty…!!”

image.jpeg

After a commercial break, we learned that regardless of the outcome of their tag team match at Partners In Crime, J-B Cash would have Grave Digger as his first guest on his new talk show… ‘Cash Reacts’…!!

J-B Cash.jpg Grave Digger 2.jpg

The team dubbed ‘Gold Diggers’ were randomly selected to form a duo to take on Cain Carlisle and Rolling Johnny Stones at Partners In Crime… And speaking of Grave Digger… He made his entrance next, accompanied by Blackheart…

Jobber.jpg21CW U vs.jpgGrave Digger 2.jpg w/ Blackheart.jpg

Easy win for Grave Digger here, against an unknown local talent. He won it with his brutal ‘R.I.P Piledriver’.

image.jpeg

Next up, we cut to the draw to determine Antithesis’ 21CW UK Championship defence at Partners In Crime…

image.jpeg

He’ll either have a singles match, triple threat, four way, five way, six way or a 10-man Battle Royale… The random spinner wheel span, and landed clearly on a SIX-MAN Match… which Antithesis was furious about…!! This was the worst possible option apart from the Battle Royale…

Then we had the random draw for his opponents… and they were taken as names out of a spinning barrel… One at a time…

Christopher Lister of Kenobi High…

Viktor Beskov of The Red Devils…

Former 3-time UK Champion Luke Cool…

Former House of Business Member BW Eddie… who will join his fellow former HOB Member Beskov…

And finally…

Jase Cole…!! ALSO of Kenobi High…!!

A stacked line-up for Antithesis… but he picked up his Fire Extinguisher, and held it tightly to him… a sadistic smile crept across his face…

image.jpeg

Elsewhere backstage, Adam Matravers and J-B Cash were brawling, with referees and officials trying to separate them…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Finally they got some separation, and Matravers sneered at the man who had cut his lip and bruised his eye… Cash shouted that their feud wasn’t over…!! Cash also had some injuries to his face… his eyebrow was cut a little and he had blood in his mouth…

image.jpeg

Sebastian Koller 2.jpg21CW U vs.jpgDoomsday 2.jpg w/ image.jpeg

Koller and Doomsday put on a great contest here. Doomsday is the only member of Edward Cornell’s House Of Business stable to stick around with the 21CW World Champion, and he was here to prove he could hang in the ring with one of the best in the business right now. Koller won, but it could have been different. Cornell was too distracted with the announce team at ringside – telling them he’d be joining the desk for the Main Event. It was a close fought contest, and Koller won it by hitting his ‘Hamburg Rock City’ Curb Stomp.

After the match was over, Edward Cornell did indeed join the announce team… Doomsday sat beside him, but he was hurt after his hard-fought match… Cornell was hoping that Roly Muckletruck and Beast Bantom had a hard-fought match in the Main Event next… The hope was, that they’d soften each other up ahead of their Triple Threat against Cornell at Partners In Crime… The winner of tonight’s match though, can CHOOSE the stipulation… including weather it becomes a Singles Match, or remains a Triple Threat…!!

Roly Muckletruck.jpg21CW U vs.jpgBeast Bantom 2.jpg

Two friends who are no strangers to fighting 1 on 1 did battle here. Roly and Beast are a match in height, and in weight, but they’re very different competitors, with differing builds. Bantom is ripped, with all of his muscles appearing hard and unforgiving. Roly isn’t in bad shape at all, but he comes across softer, and less toned. His stamina, for a man of his size, is unbelievable though. He was able to stay in this match, despite being dominated by Beast, and eventually won it with his brilliant ‘Full Nelson’, which caused Beast to tap out.

After the match, Roly grabbed a microphone, and warned Edward Cornell and Doomsday to stay out of the ring… They heeded his warning…

Roly Muckletruck: “Ach… Whatta match, ey…?! Give it up for the BEAST…!!”

Roly gathered his thoughts, and asked a ringside worker to hand him an IRN BRU… Which he opened, and sipped…

Roly Muckletruck: “Now ah take NO pleasure from beatin’ mah friend, Beastie… An I’d take even LESS pleasure from kickin’ him oot of our Triple Threat Match at Partners In Crime… He EZ mah partner in crime… He’s JUST as responsible for our win at The Cornell Cup as I em… sooo… we’re still goona have our li’lle wee Triple Threat match with Edward Cornell… an’ ONE of us… is gonna become Champion…!!”

Roly said the match would be contested with NO RULES… so if Doomsday wanted to get involved too, he can…!! But he didn’t add any further stipulations than that… The show ended with Roly helping Beast to his feet, and the two big, tough, fan favourites glaring at Cornell and Doomsday on the outside of the ring…

image.jpeg

• Like 6