21CW: The Land Of Second Chances

On 11/17/2023 at 9:49 PM, DAVEFAN95 said:

Assassin [vs] Gulliver w/ Chuck Frisby

I've been having a fun time with Chuck Frisby

I get you. I have the datas from 05 and 07 for TEW20 and I love going back and using the guys I love in their younger years. 

Yeah, it's nice to see Jones and Price get TV time. I don't think I've ever actually used Price though, which seems weird given I'm such a big fan of his.

Chuck Frisby (real name) has got very strong Entertainment stats/skills, so he was a no-brainer to bring in as a jobber... But he's actually proven to be a way better performer than I imagined, and now he's getting pushed to the moon!!

I've used Price a lot in previous games. Mainly in tag teams I think, with Joss Thompson, and then with Leigh Burton. I used to love a tag team split and feud back in those days. Buff Martinez versus Jay B when Hotstuff split in ROF was an epic feud!

On 11/18/2023 at 8:44 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] Beast Bantom

The power of Irn Bru to power him through!

In a scene so typically Scottish...!! Trying to make Roly stand out, and giving him IRN BRU was an easy choice. Hope you liked how the Main Event and subsequent decision from Roly played out...?

8 hours ago, Kjarvs said:

Battle Royale: Last Two competitors earn a Tag Team Title shot at Partners In Crime:
Joey Beauchamp | Nate Manchester | Evan Alpass |  Cain Carlisle | Viktor Beskov | Yuri Iliakov | Antithesis
???? | ???? | Compton Valence | Langton Herring | Fabian Schwarz | Hans Piccard | Vinny Vigilante | Rolling Johnny Stones

This is definitely fantasy booking, but I'm hoping the mystery entrants are the Ivanoff brothers, who cancel out the Red Devils and start a programme with them in this match. I think the Tag Champs could benefit from a match with a couple of veterans too, so I'm going for Jonny & Joey to get the wins here. 

Well, you wanted veterans... ;) I managed to convince Clifford Wilson and UK Dragon to come out of retirement... I couldn't get all of my Road Agents to do it (there's one more), but the plan is to use them VERY sparingly...

The Ivanoffs are an interesting duo... Apparently head booker (before I came along) Pit Bull Brown tried to split them up ala the Dudley Boyz... and they refused and ended up leaving 21CW... I rate them both very highly as performers... however, already have the Russian thing down with Beskov and Iliakov. In the past, I've booked a four man stable with them... Beskov was 'Billionaire' Beskov, and was the leader of the group. I can see myself bringing them back in one day, for sure!

• Like 2

Predictions for PARTNERS IN CRIME, Week 2, May 2020

Sebastian Koller and Aldous Blackfriar [vs] Blackheart and Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

21CW UK Championship:
Viktor Beskov | Jase Cole | Christopher Lister | Luke Cool | BW Eddie | Antithesis (c)

Cain Carlisle and Rolling Johnny Stones [vs] Grave Digger and J-B Cash

The Fight at the Factory:
Apollo Prince [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

21CW United Tag Team Championships:
Absolutely Flawless (c) [vs] Clifford Wilson and UK Dragon

21CW World Championship:
‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] Beast Bantom [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell (c)

BONUS:

1). How many Titles will change hands…? ____________

2). Who will take the fall in the Main Event…? ____________

3). Which match will be the Match of the Night…? ____________

Sebastian Koller and Aldous Blackfriar [vs] Blackheart and Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

21CW UK Championship:
Viktor Beskov | Jase Cole | Christopher Lister | Luke Cool | BW Eddie | Antithesis (c)

21CW World Championship:
‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] Beast Bantom [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell (c)

BONUS:

1). How many Titles will change hands…? 0

2). Who will take the fall in the Main Event…? Beast Bantom

3). Which match will be the Match of the Night…? The World Championship match

Sad I missed the last show, you posted it too fast Lloyd!

Chuck's been outperforming his hired role but he's not at the level of beating the babyfaces on the opposite side of him

21CW UK Championship:

On paper, multimans favor the challengers, but in practice I find the champion typically retains in a multiman, as you usually want someone to get the "rub" of beating a champ in a singles match or something more personal. With good old Cliff willing to lace up the boots, I think a title match with his brother is on the horizon, especially considering their altercation in the battle royal. Still too soon for Antithesis to drop the title, especially with the t

Cain Carlisle about to earn that paycheck after Grave Digger buries him

I think I called Apollo winning their last match anticipating that to be their final match, but I should have known better. This has been the highlight feud of the diary so far for me, I've never really had any opinion of Cooper but I really like what you've done with him. He's a perfect antagonist between your main event and your midcard

Should be a fun match but I don't see the road agents beating your tag champs tonight

21CW World Championship:
Something smells funny about this match - on paper, you have two allies who should beat the piss out of Eddie, but I suspect there's some trouble brw

BONUS:

1). How many Titles will change hands…? 1
A classic hedge bet - I am not confident at all in the multiman or the World title match, so I'll hedge even though I predicted all champs retaining

2). Who will take the fall in the Main Event…? Roly Muckletruck
I think there's something fishy going on as I said before, and if anyone takes the pin in the main event it's the only 100% pure babyface in the match

3). Which match will be the Match of the Night…? Apollo Prince vs Phillip Cooper
I think a multi man with a couple of large less talented wrestlers might bring the main down below this blow off match - both these guys have been putting in great ratings in their previous bouts and if booked right I could see this topping both of them

Sebastian Koller and Aldous Blackfriar [vs] Blackheart and Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

21CW UK Championship:

The Fight at the Factory:

21CW United Tag Team Championships:

21CW World Championship:
‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] Beast Bantom [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell (c)

BONUS:

1). How many Titles will change hands…? _____1_______

2). Who will take the fall in the Main Event…? _____roly_______

3). Which match will be the Match of the Night…? ______main event______

Sebastian Koller and Aldous Blackfriar [vs] Blackheart and Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

21CW UK Championship:

21CW World Championship:

BONUS:

2). Who will take the fall in the Main Event…? Beast

3). Which match will be the Match of the Night…? Main

As much as I love Chuck, he shouldn't be beating Koller & Blackfriar.

21CW UK Championship:

It seems tie for a chance for the UK Championship, as Antithesis seems stuck in a holding pattern atm.

J-B Cash seems a level above everyone else in this match

Apollo to pick up the win to round out the feud,

Can't see the Road Agents winning here.

21CW World Championship:

Probably by nefarious means

BONUS:

1). How many Titles will change hands…? ______1______

2). Who will take the fall in the Main Event…? ___Beast Bantom____

3). Which match will be the Match of the Night…? _____Main Event_______

21CW UK Championship:

21CW World Championship:

BONUS:

2). Who will take the fall in the Main Event…? Bantom

3). Which match will be the Match of the Night…? Prince vs. Cooper

Koller and Blackfriar are being built

21CW UK Championship:

I'm much more interested in Antithesis facing Cliff Wilson than anybody here

A complete toss up. Grave Digger is physically bigger than Cain Carlisle, that's about all I have

I have to vote Cooper. He's a fave of mine

Absolutely Flawless need to have some legit opponents. As good as Wilson and UK Dragon were they're old now.

21CW World Championship:

I don't think either of these guys should be end game for Edward. They shouldn't be. Not yet anyway. I like Beast Bantom but ehhhhh. I'm less of a Roly fan. Of all teh worker from SNP to be signed, I would have thought it would've been Meathead McAuliffe.

BONUS:

1). How many Titles will change hands…?  0

I actually really enjoy all three champs

2). Who will take the fall in the Main Event…? No one,

some kinda bs finish such as DQ or the like

3). Which match will be the Match of the Night…? main event

Oof, not clear cut. The Uk title match may be pretty good too but I'll bet on Cornell

Edited by DAVEFAN95

Before I predict anything, I'd like to pay you another complement on this marvelous diary - I'm more invested in these storylines than anything WWE is doing in real life right now!

Seb's the future of the main event and Blackfriar's got a match with Faust down the line; can't see either of them eating the pin here.

21CW UK Championship:

My heart says Beskov singles push, my head says Antithesis retains. The man behind the mask seems well suited to take advantage of a chaotic multiman match and Beskov vs Cornell is a much tastier prospect for Vicky B's first singles feud ;) 

Gravedigger & Cash have the star power advantage so I can't see Stones or Carlisle winning with no build.

One of my favourite stories of the diary so far - backing Apollo to get his win (and his company) back here

AbFlaw vs Men of Steel doesn't need the title with the Price attack/home invasion heat and I love the idea of the veterans getting a thank you run, putting on open challenges against young teams like The Detectives.

21CW World Championship:

Bantom is such a good enforcer, I honestly think he's wasted as a midcard babyface and Edward's House is crumbling and in need of re-inforcement; I'd love to see Bantom turn on Roly and turn this into a handicap to help Edward retain - the House always wins!

BONUS:

1). How many Titles will change hands…? _____1_______

2). Who will take the fall in the Main Event…? ______Muckletruck______

3). Which match will be the Match of the Night…? ____Main Event________

On 11/21/2023 at 3:43 AM, John Lions said:

Sad I missed the last show, you posted it too fast Lloyd!

2). Who will take the fall in the Main Event…? Roly Muckletruck
I think there's something fishy going on as I said before, and if anyone takes the pin in the main event it's the only 100% pure babyface in the match

You've got to predict quicker brother. I'm renowned for posting fast, and I've been working a lot on the diary over the past few weeks so am a fair bit ahead now :D

Interesting that Roly is a 100% babyface, but Beast isn't... Would love for you to dig deeper into this.

On 11/21/2023 at 8:00 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Can't see the Road Agents winning here.

The Road Agents - is a terrible tag team name :D But I'll consider it if they stay together.

On 11/22/2023 at 5:26 PM, DAVEFAN95 said:

21CW UK Championship:

I'm much more interested in Antithesis facing Cliff Wilson than anybody here

Wilson/Angel versus Antithesis is the feud I considered first when Wilson agreed to come out of retirement. Can't wait to get to it.

1 hour ago, Kjarvs said:

Before I predict anything, I'd like to pay you another complement on this marvelous diary - I'm more invested in these storylines than anything WWE is doing in real life right now!

Ahh thanks mate. I haven't watched WWE for a couple of months, but I was enjoying it when I was watching it, so I take this as a huge compliment :D Glad you're enjoying my work, and I'll do my best to keep it interesting. I'm certainly having fun with a lot of the characters.

21CW Presents:

image.jpeg

Saturday, Week 2, May 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 73

image.jpeg

We opened Partners In Crime 2020 with a video package, showing Edward Cornell and his House Of Business falling apart… For months, BW Eddie questioned the loyalty of Viktor Beskov and Yuri Iliakov… and now all three have been kicked out, leaving Cornell with only one ally: Doomsday… The young Scot is a powerful man, who is not to be messed with… but is he enough back-up for Cornell, against another powerful Scot in Roly Muckletruck, and his friend Beast Bantom… All Cornell can hope for, is that the two big, bad, friends go after each other, so he can sneak in the back door…

Unless he has other plans…

When the live show kicked off, the crowd erupted at the music of Aldous Blackfriar… and it was time for the first randomly drawn tag match of the night, as ‘His Satanic Majesty’ was due to team with ‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller…

image.jpeg

Koller and Blackheart started this one for their respective teams, and as good as Koller is, he was in there against a big, dangerous, man. Another big, dangerous man in Gulliver was at ringside, and his involvement was a constant annoyance to the fan favourites. When Aldous Blackfriar tagged in, he hit the ring like a steam train, and knocked down Blackheart and Chuck Frisby over and over again. For the finish, Frisby was the legal man, and he shoved Koller off the apron. He didn’t realise the German was going to land right on top of his own partner Blackheart though! Frisby was distracted by what he had done, and it allowed Blackfriar to lock in the ‘Gloomweaver Clutch’ (Tazmission), and pick up the win.

image.jpeg

Backstage, veterans Clifford Wilson and UK Dragon were getting ready for their 21CW United Tag Team Title shot later tonight… when Rolling Johnny Stones and Luke Cool strolled in to the locker room…

Clifford Wilson_alt.jpgUK Dragon.jpg Rolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpg

Wilson had taped his fists and wrists… Dragon was adjusting his kick pads… They both retired around a year ago – Wilson was in 21CW at the time, and Dragon was a regular with WLW in Japan… Stones and Cool scoffed at their chances of winning the Titles tonight…

Rolling Johnny Stones: “We can’t believe they rolled out two DINOSAURS like you two…”

Luke Cool: “For a Tag Team Title shot… Talk about inflating Absolutely Flawless’ stats with an eeeeasy victory…”

Wilson stood up, and got in Luke Cool’s face… while UK Dragon held his veteran friend back… The fact that Dragon is just one year older than Stones wasn’t lost on the two cocky accusers… but Wilson is a full 16 years older than Stones… and Stones is the wrong side of 40 himself… Will the vets be able to keep up with Absolutely Flawless tonight… Or will The Martin Twins be pre-occupied by their fallen manager Leo Price, who was recently hit by a CAR, by 'God's Gift To Wrestling' Mark Adonis…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Luke Cool couldn’t stand around talking smack for long, because he had to get to the ring for this match. Cool is, along with Daniel Black Francis, a former 3-time UK Champion, and has the joint most UK Title wins in the history of 21CW. BW Eddie started this one the brightest, as he worked with Luke Cool to gain the upper hand. But Christopher Lister and Jase Cole’s years as a tag team gained them the most control, as they teamed up to gain the high ground of the ring, and keep all enemies at bay. Kenobi High are canny operators, with more than 45 years of combined experience. Viktor Beskov, Luke Cool and BW Eddie were all chopped down, but they didn’t see Antithesis grab his favourite weapon: his trusty Fire Extinguisher. ‘The Anarchist’ began swinging, and connected with the skull of Christopher Lister – knocking him out completely. Jase Cole took a shot to the gut, and then got it wrapped hard around his knee – so he too was out of the match. Cool and Eddie tried to stay away from the crazy Champion, but he chased them around the ring, before falling victim to a crushing Beskov lariat, which turned him inside out. Cool and Eddie continued to team up, trying to double-team the big Russian – but he was too strong, and on a mission tonight. He smashed their heads together, and then hit big boots on them both. Antithesis slid back into the ring, again wielding his Fire Extinguisher! But Beskov locked in his ‘Red Devil Lock’ (Lifted Arm Hook), and ‘The Anarchist’ dropped his weapon. He struggled and kicked to try to break free, but soon tapped out, losing his Title to the new Champion, Viktor Beskov!!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

As soon as the bell rang, Beskov’s best friend Yuri Iliakov sprinted to the ring, and hugged his fellow Red Devil in a wholesome moment… The duo are former members of the stable: The House of Business, and have endured a tough time of late – so this felt like a monumental victory, and a validation of all of their hard work… The announce team confirmed that their rivalry with The House of Business still wasn’t over – because this week on United, Yuri Iliakov will face Doomsday 1 on 1…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

After mocking UK Dragon and Clifford Wilson earlier tonight, this show hasn’t been kind to Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones so far. Cool was unsuccessful in his UK Title match, and Stones was randomly drawn alongside Cain Carlisle, to take on J-B Cash and the seemingly unstoppable Grave Digger. Stones ended up leaving the match, when Carlisle was easily put away by Digger following an ‘R.I.P Piledriver’. For a change, Carlisle didn’t look happy to be there.

image.jpeg

We cut backstage to where Melanie Florence was standing by with Jase Cole and Christopher Lister of Kenobi High…

Melanie Florence 3.jpg Jase Cole.jpgChristopher Lister 5.jpg

The veteran tag team were extremely banged up, after being brutally taken out of the UK Title six-man match… Lister was knocked out, and Cole took a Fire Extinguisher to the gut and then the knee to end his fight… Florence asked them if they liked working against each other for a change tonight…? Or if they preferred being a tag team…?

Christopher Lister: “This may be the concussion talking… but I enjoyed being on opposite sides of the ring from my best friend for a change…”

Jase Cole: “Me too, mate… Maybe… Maybe it’s time…?!”

The former five-time Tag Team Champions in Europe may well be finished as a tag team… A shame, since they never won ‘the big ones’ in 21CW…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The best match of the entire night, was the much anticipated ‘Fight At The Factory’, which was a pre-recorded, cinematic match. It began with Phillip Cooper arriving at the SHAMPOLLO Factory – where he is a part owner. He walked into his office, and was stunned to see NOTHING in there!! All his furniture, and all of his equipment was gone, and he was furious. He burst out of his office door, and found a small skip with everything smashed up inside it! While he stood looking at the devastation, and muttering that he had a couple of hats in there, Apollo Prince came out of nowhere and blasted him from behind!! The match was on!! Prince dominated the early stages, with Cooper just trying to get away from him. They brawled through the corridors, as Prince chased his fellow SHAMPOLLO co-owner, and slammed him into walls, and doors. But the turning point in the match came, when Cooper was able to slam a door on Prince’s arm!! The announce team suggested that he may have broken it, and for the next 10 minutes, it looked like he had. Prince was letting it hang in position, and didn’t use it at all during that period.

After being beaten up for a long time by his rival, Prince finally fought back into it. He charged at Cooper, and speared him through a door! The comeback was on! From then on, Cooper had the worst luck. He tried to flirt with an admin clerk who was inexplicably on duty, and she slapped him. He followed that up by shoving a huge factory security guard (played by Ivorian veteran Kalu Owusu, who is in developmental). The security guard shoved him back, and he staggered backwards – his foot firmly planted in a mop bucket! Cooper tried to shake it off, and staggered further, before removing his new shoe, and standing on a large red X. He realised he was on the X, and then looked up, as gallons of SHAMPOLLO was tipped onto his head at the push of a button from Prince!! Cooper screamed that it was burning his eyes, and Prince responded by saying that it was a special recipe, with a new ingredient – Super Hot Chillies! Cooper never recovered, and Prince hit his ‘Apollogy’ inverted bulldog on the hard floor, to pin his rival.

image.jpeg

When we came back live, a fight had broken out backstage again, between Adam Matravers and J-B Cash… Referees and officials had managed to separate them…

Adam Matravers 2.jpg J-B Cash.jpg

Suddenly, just when the fight looked over, Cash’s tag team partner from earlier tonight: Grave Digger, arrived on the scene, and slammed into Matravers… sending him into the wall…!!

image.jpeg

Cash was shocked to see his new ‘friend’ come to his aid, but he was extremely happy to see the huge, demonic, phenom… Digger trod on Adam’s throat as referees pleaded with him to step off… He eventually did, and then shot a look to Cash which made him regret smiling and cheering for his former partner…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Absolutely Flawless are the first ever 4-time 21CW Tag Team Champions, and have taken on all comers during this record-setting reign. Tonight, they had Clifford Wilson and UK Dragon – a duo who up until one week ago were RETIRED. They’ve also never teamed up before, and yet here they were with a 21CW United Tag Team Title shot after accidentally entering a Number One Contenders Battle Royale on United last week. The match was very good, and great to watch Dragon do his usual bumping for the bigger, stronger team of the Martin Twins. Wilson waited for his moment, and when the 49 year old came in off the hot tag, the arena erupted. 30,000 fans came unglued, and he began chopping his opponents down. For the finish, Wilson was looking for his ‘Descent Into Hell’ Crossfacce on Lance Martin. He didn’t see Mark Adonis arrive, and blast Kelly Martin with a steel chair! Crucially, neither did the referee! Kelly would have been able to break up the submission, but he was done for. Lance held on as long as he could, but he had to tap out!! NEW CHAMPIONS!!

UK Dragon Champ.jpgClifford Wilson Champ.jpg Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg image.jpeg

Adonis smiled from the stage as Wilson and Dragon were handed their Championships…!! The veterans couldn’t believe they’d won, and they promised everyone a big party after the show…!! It seems they had no idea about Adonis’ involvement at all…

image.jpeg

We were backstage again next, where we cut to the Detective Agency Office of Boulder and Flynn (Beau Boulder and Darin Flynn)… They had a friend with them… ‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp…

Beau Boulder.jpgDarin Flynn.jpg Joey Beauchamp Suit.jpg

Beau Boulder: “Are you sure, Joey…? We don’t wanna put you out or anything…”

Joey Beauchamp: “I insist guys… I will help you with your ‘BW Eddie’ problem… I’ll beat him on United, and then we’ll get him to pay up…!!”

Boulder and Flynn thanked their friend… Looks like ‘The Breeze’ will be taking on BW Eddie this week…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Main Event time, and the match everyone had been looking forward to. Edward Cornell, is friendless. He has no allies. No House of Business. He was out there alone. All he could hope for, was that the two men who are friends, who are his opponents tonight, end up fighting amongst themselves instead of teaming up to take him out. Early on, it looked as though his hope was gone. Roly Muckletruck and Beast Bantom had a plan which they implemented right from the start. Corner Cornell, and stop him from running away from them. They double-teamed him, and worked together like it was a handicap match, with absolutely zero danger of conflict. However, it got to the point where they eventually had no choice but to fight between themselves. Doomsday had hit the ring, and was taken care of with a double spinebuster over the guard rail and onto the concrete, with fans moving out of the way as quickly as they could. The fan favourite tag team decided to end Cornell and put him through the announce table with the same move, which the fans loved!

Beast and Roly agreed to take it to the ring, and both men got ready. It almost seemed like we were starting again in a singles match, with both men stretching and warming up, as if they were waiting for the bell to ring. The fight between the friends was great. They both delivered hard elbows and big kicks, and followed up every strike with shouting at each other as if it was personal. Doomsday tried to get back in at one point, but Bantom hit him with a big boot. Roly then locked his fellow Scot in a Full Nelson, and then dropped him once he had passed out. Beast Bantom waited until Doomsday was dropped, and then jumped his friend Roly from behind. However, this wasn’t the worst attack from behind in the match. Just as Beast was closing in on a historic win, someone showed up with a steel chair and his hood up!!

image.jpeg

After cracking Beast over the back of the head with the chair, MARK ADONIS revealed his identity! Just like in the previous match for the 21CW United Tag Team Titles, Adonis was the catalyst for the result of this one. He battered Bantom with the chair, until it was no longer able to be used as a chair, before driving Roly Muckletruck into the corner with a shoulder tackle to the mid-section. He waited for Bantom to get to his feet, before hitting the ‘Adonis Elbow’ (Judas Effect). He delivered the same move to Roly, right as Edward Cornell slid into the ring with a huge grin on his face! The referee could do nothing about all of this, except count as Cornell pinned Beast’s shoulders to the mat.

Mark Adonis Suit.jpgimage.jpegDoomsday Suit.jpg

Doomsday climbed back into the ring again, holding his head… as Mark Adonis, completely unharmed, raised Edward Cornell’s hand… He retained his Title with a LOT of help… but does this mean that Adonis is now a member of a new look House Of Business…!? The show ended with the image of Beast and Roly left crumpled on the floor outside the ring, while Adonis was celebrating a career defining night… The problem is, he’s defined the careers of The Martin Twins, Beast Bantom and Roly Muckletruck… add that to running Leo Price down in a CAR, and Adonis has made a lot of enemies…

image.jpeg

• Like 7

@GreatreDRagon with ANOTHER prize on the way for top scoring at this show. An impressive 7/9...

It looked like we were getting a new winner as the top two haven't won a prize on this diary before. But GreatreDRagon's win at Partners In Crime has caught him right up. Just four points separate the top four :D so it's all to play for.

I'd love to hear people's thoughts on the show, and the match graphics - they were fun to put together. 

Roster update incoming...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Lloyd said:

@GreatreDRagon with ANOTHER prize on the way for top scoring at this show. An impressive 7/9...

People will start saying this is rigged...

On a completely unrelated note, it's great to see Viktor Beskov win a singles title. That was probably the best booking decision in the history of booking decisions, maybe ever. The mugshots with the height measurements were a nice touch too. Will also be interesting to see where Mass Hulk fits into the House of Business storyline once he gets back.

Still really enjoying this dynasty, keep up the great work.

image.jpeg 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21CW World

21CW United World.jpgEdward Cornell Suit.jpg

Edward Cornell (3)

Held for 254 days

8 Title defences

Prestige: 90 (no change)

Previous Champions:

Adam Matravers (4)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21CW United Kingdom

21CW United Kingdom.jpgViktor Beskov Champ.jpg

Viktor Beskov

Held for 4 days

0 Title defences

Prestige: 58 (no change)

Previous Champions:

Antithesis (2)

Roly Muckletruck

Bedlam

21CW United Tag Team

21CW United Tag Team.jpgClifford Wilson Champ.jpgUK Dragon Champ.jpg

Clifford Wilson and UK Dragon

Held for 4 days

0 Title defences

Prestige: 62 (+1)

Previous Champions:

Absolutely Flawless (Lance & Kelly Martin) (4)

Men Of Steel (Mark Adonis & Mass Hulk) (2)

21CW World Heavyweight

21CW Kingdom World Heavyweight.jpgBuff Martinez Champ.jpg

Buff Martinez

Held for 81 days

2 Title defence

Prestige: 79 (no change)

Previous Champions:

None

21CW National

21CW Kingdom National.jpgDaniel Black Francis Champ.jpg

Daniel Black Francis

Held for 81 days

2 Title defences

Prestige: 64 (-1)

Previous Champions:

None

21CW Kingdom Tag Team

21CW Kingdom Tag Team.jpgArtemis Eyre-Rochester Champ.jpgThurston Darcy III Champ.jpg

The Brat Pack (Artemis Eyre-Rochester & Thurston Darcy III)

Held for 60 days

1 Title defences

Prestige: 64 (no change)

Previous Champions:

None

The Cornell Cup

Beast Bantom 2.jpgRoly Muckletruck.jpg

2020: Beast Bantom & Roly Muckletruck

Prestige: 81

Previous Winners:

2019: Hot Stuff (Buff Martinez & Jay-B)

2018: he Cornell Cousins (Tommy & Edward Cornell)

Edited by The Lloyd
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, GreatreDRagon said:

People will start saying this is rigged...

On a completely unrelated note, it's great to see Viktor Beskov win a singles title. That was probably the best booking decision in the history of booking decisions, maybe ever. The mugshots with the height measurements were a nice touch too. Will also be interesting to see where Mass Hulk fits into the House of Business storyline once he gets back.

Still really enjoying this dynasty, keep up the great work.

Aha! :D Thanks man, glad to know you're enjoying it. I've now got then next 14 shows fully written, which includes War Drums and Fight Night, the next two pay-per-views.

Yeah Mass Hulk is an interesting one, and I'm glad you mentioned him... He JUST got cleared where I'm writing, and I'm torn about what to do... I know for sure he's grown his hair and a beard out though...

Mass Hulk.jpg Mass Hulk 2.jpg

• Like 2

Okay, let's get to the analysis.

Graphics were cool. I really like when people go out of their way to make a diary look good and to show how the PPV would look if you were actually watching it live. It did take me embarrassingly long to realise it's supposed to be like a police line-up but I think it really works with the way the PPV went. Stellar work. Though, I did look at every height you put guys at, I love looking at info outside of what you receive in game. 

In terms of the show, I enjoyed it. I'm surprised by Antithesis losing the UK belt to Beskov. Antithesis has been a pleasure for me to read about. There's an edge to his stuff that other people on the roster don't have right now. I don't know what it is, but he's been a highlight. I look forward to where it goes. Beskov is the break out of The Red Devils but I question his ability on the mic, putting the UK title pushes him to have to talk, which is good. This leaves Iliakov in a tough spot. He's not got the upside of Beskov, he's not got a shot at being relevant in singles competition and as a supporter/helper to Beskov, that's not good for him. My idea, a new tag team with Kelvin Bradbury. Big, bad, tough dudes who'd kick the crap outta you, perfect for let's say an Apollo Prince led stable, if you ever wanted him to have one.

If you break up Kenobi High I WILL RIOT. Don't challenge me Lloyd, I will do it. 😛

Speaking of, can I say how much I loved the Cooper/Apollo feud? Destroying clothes and hats and owning and fighting in a shampoo factory, just yes. all of it. This is my kind of nonsense in TEW diaries. Gimmicky fun. I loved it. 

Wilson and Dragon as the tag champs, okay. You got me. I don't see the picture right now, but I am intrigued by where it is going. Antithesis, Cool/Stones, Kenobi High (sobs as they might break up), lots of ideas. Also, Mark Adonis, more on him later. However, my biggest question, The Martin twins, moving up the card? I can see why. Both got good SQ, can talk a bit, experience, really good all round workers, MW so big enough to compete, I could see myself cheering for a Martin twin going for the World title. 

And finally the main event which really was the pinnacle to the show as a whole. Mark Adonis was the star and him joining Cornell, yup, I get it. He honestly, doesn't even need time to get to a main event level talent cause he is already there. Bringing him in as an heir of the House of Business makes sense and in reality, I could see this turning to a Farooq/Rock sitch like in the Nation of Domination. Adonis may pass Cornell out before he's willing to give the reigns up, which is intriguing. You have something special here that I know you will deliver on, but where it goes, only you know that. Roly/Beast on the other hand. Ehhhh. I can see why Roly could be a big deal but a menacing babyface? I don't really like those. He doesn't come across like this megastar to me. His in ring work isn't there. Beast Bantom is similar but better in the ring. I actually like Bantom (as a heel) but I dunno. I get that Two big babyfaces puts Cornell in a corner and maybe forced him to bring in Adonis, despite not wanting to, but did to make sure he kept his title. I could see it and it's good storyline writing too. You also see the lack of mega megastars in 21CW in the brand split and you've done well to make people who were the definition of midcard matterlike Roly. My thoguth here are just my bias talking. Also, Mass Hulk. A really bad worker but has everything else. Is he in the House of Business aswell? I would think so. Maybe with a new tag partner, (Assassin might be a good shout) but I think Adonis NEEEEEEEDS to go singles now. I do like his new beard though. 

So, yeah. Loved to show. Looking forward for more.

• Like 1

@DAVEFAN95 - absolutely loved your post, thank you. Had a rough end to last week with some personal stuff (nothing too bad, just a lot of small stuff piling up) and your post cheered me up massively, so thank you! I hearby request AT LEAST one post like this after every pay-per-view, from at least one of you.

Way too much to respond to all of it, but I'll touch on some bits...

Antithesis / Beskov / Iliakov - you're bang on the money with what you said about them and the match. I have a plan for Antithesis, and hopefully you'll still like where he's going - but I didn't think he needed the Title for it. Beskov's win was away to push him towards a singles run, and also keep him away from Cornell (for now - again, bigger plans for Cornell right now). And Iliakov forming a different tag team, you could be on to something there... Annoying that I finalised those plans the day before you posted that :D It's like you read my mind. Both Russians had terrible entertainment stats, so I raised them up to mid 60s (Beskov) and low 60s (Iliakov). They're the only stats I changed in the game, apart from some popularity.

Kenobi High... Hmmm... I THINK you'll like my plans... think... It's a story I've been trying to tell for multiple diaries now, but never got round to... it would work with most tag teams, I just haven't quite got to it.

Ahaha, Cooper/Prince... When you put it like that it sounds pretty good I suppose :D haha! Honestly enjoyed writing that lot immensely. I too love a nonsense storyline, but always found them hard to write. With this one, week to week, little wrinkles appeared and I really enjoyed it... It's safe to say, they will always hate each other, so expect their paths to continue to cross.

Martin Twins as World Champs? Can't say I see that to be fair :D Splitting the roster did leave me light at the very top of the card, but Loxley and Belushi have helped, and slowly but surely more Major Stars are emerging. Plus a couple of signings that are yet to debut will slot in right up there too. Maybe one day for Kelly and Lance, but not now.

Yeah I like the Cornell / Adonis and Faarooq / Rocky angle... Might go there now you've said that. Edward is great, but Adonis has the potential to be even greater. Roly and Beast aren't on that level, but I love writing for them, so they'll continue to appear regularly and be at the top of the card on United.

Overall, glad you enjoyed the show, and are enjoying the diary... long may it continue...

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 16, Week 3, May 2020

Match IV in the Best Of VII Series:
‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM (I) [vs] ‘The Giant Client’ War Machine w/ Cliff King (II)

Welsh Dragon w/ Aurelian Bradley [vs] ‘The Immovable Object’ Brickhouse Balder

‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester w/ Alfons D’Angelo [vs] ????

‘The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee w/ The Lee FamiLee [vs] Lone Wolf

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu [vs] Landon Mallory & Leigh Burton

‘DBF’ Daniel Black Francis [vs] ‘Awesome’ Wade Orson

33 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

@DAVEFAN95 - absolutely loved your post, thank you. Had a rough end to last week with some personal stuff (nothing too bad, just a lot of small stuff piling up) and your post cheered me up massively, so thank you! I hearby request AT LEAST one post like this after every pay-per-view, from at least one of you.

Yeah, it's nice when somebody gives you their thoughts, had someone do a short one in my diary recently and it was a really enjoyable read. I usually try and do posts like this when I get the chance, but you post too fast. 😛 I know it's really nice to read posts like this so I hope this inspires some people to do more around the boards.

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM (I) [vs] ‘The Giant Client’ War Machine w/ Cliff King (II)

I just prefer him

Not a big fan of either guy, but Balder is more over. (People talk about 21CW being the promotion of Bald guys but the amount of monster heels on the roster is a bit crazy.)

‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester w/ Alfonso D’Angelo [vs] ????

Squash

Andrew Lee has the potential to be a mega star with the right feud

Give the actual tag team the victory. plus Mallory and Burton shouldn't be able to co-exist

Orson is actually significantly younger than I thought, so his rise to the top should continue. 

Match IV in the Best Of VII Series:

Welsh Dragon w/ Aurelian Bradley [vs] ‘The Immovable Object’ Brickhouse Balder

Cowboy’ Buck Winchester w/ Alfons D’Angelo [vs] ????

The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee w/ The Lee FamiLee [vs] Lone Wolf

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu [vs] Landon Mallory & Leigh Burton