21CW: The Land Of Second Chances

Lee/Orson kind of underperformed. Why was that? Seems like it should have been in the 70's at least

Adonis

He's by and large next on the list for a huuuge push

Cool and Stones

Could be the next tag champs or at least good challengers

Frisby

He's still a fun part of the show

Beskov

This is a coin flip

Koller 

Another coin flip but Koller is younger, should be a great rating though

Cooper 

Wilson is past his prime

???? [vs] ‘God’s Gift To Wrestling’ Mark Adonis w/ The House of Business

Evan Alpass & Cain Carlisle [vs] Luke Cool & Rolling Johnny Stones w/ The House of Business

‘A Chance Against Chuck’
???? [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

‘The Russian Bear’ Viktor Beskov [vs] J-B Cash

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] ‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp

Clifford Wilson [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

Evan Alpass & Cain Carlisle [vs] Luke Cool & Rolling Johnny Stones w/ The House of Business

‘A Chance Against Chuck’

Predictions for United, Episode 22, Week 1, July 2020 

Adonis is being pushed as your next big Heel, can't see him losing here

Cool & Stones could be good challengers for the tag belts, Alpass & Cain aren't there yet

‘A Chance Against Chuck’

Don't f with Chuck

He's a big Russian bear

Slightly left field, but Koller hasn't really done much so far in the diary and Beauchamp is your UC

Cooper getting some heat bac after coming up short against Apollo

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United.jpg

Episode 22

Wednesday, Week 1, July 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 74

image.jpeg

We opened the show with a video package, reminding us that Joss Thompson, Roly Muckletruck and Absolutely Flawless LOST at Fight Night, in the 5 on 5 Fight To End All Fights… and will now be suspended for the whole of July… Meaning Mark Adonis and the rest of the House of Business can do whatever they want on United…

Joss Thompson.jpgLance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpgRoly Muckletruck.jpg

They’re not the only heroes on United though… as Absolutely Flawless’ manager, and Joss Thompson’s best friend Leo Price headed to the ring to kick us off…

image.jpeg

Leo Price: “My boys… and my friends… are lost… for the next four weeks, someone… has to stand up to The House of Business… So BEAST BANTOM… you little traitor… I… am going to be the one to stand up to the House… Starting… with YOU!!”

Price waited for Beast to come out, but Mark Adonis’ music hit… and the cocky youngster strolled onto the stage, accompanied by Doomsday, Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones…

Mark Adonis Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpg

Adonis danced to the ring… living in the moment, and enjoying Price’s anguish… He said Beast has nothing to do with the House of Business… that was a one night deal… but that he’d gladly continue his good run of form and fight Price, right now…!!

image.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgMark Adonis.jpg w/ Doomsday Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpg

Leo ‘The Lion’ Price [vs] Mark Adonis w/ Doomsday, Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones

At 46, and over two years since his last match, Leo Price made a good showing of himself here. He was right in the match until right at the end, when Doomsday caught him with a vicious elbow strike while Cool and Stones distracted the referee. That allowed Adonis to hit his vicious elbow strike: ‘The Adonis Elbow’ (Judas Effect).

After the match, Adonis instructed his troops to tie Price up in the ropes… to teach him a lesson…

image.jpeg Mark Adonis.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpg

Mark Adonis: “Nobody is here to help you, old man…!! It’s just us, and you out here…”

Adonis grabbed his tyre thumper… and got ready to open Price’s skull up… but the locker room emptied, and the House of Business scattered…!!

Evan Alpass 2.jpg Cain Carlisle 2.jpg Joey Beauchamp Suit.jpg Beau Boulder 2.jpgDarin Flynn 2.jpg UK Dragon.jpg

Cain Carlisle: “HEY Adonis… Evan Alpass and I have our gear on… We’re ready to go… so why don’t you send Cool and Stones back here… so we can you, that you’re not gonna have it all your own way for the next month…!!”

Evan Alpass 2.jpgCain Carlisle 2.jpg21CW U vs.jpgLuke Cool.jpgRolling Johnny Stones.jpg w/ Doomsday Suit.jpgMark Adonis.jpg

[PICS: Alpass and Carlisle VS Cool and Stones w/ Doomsday and Adonis]

Evan Alpass & Cain Carlisle [vs] Luke Cool & Rolling Johnny Stones w/ Doomsday & Mark Adonis

Another solid match, and an open and even one again. Alpass and Carlisle have teamed up a few times in recent weeks, but despite their familiarity, they stood no chance against Cool and Stones, who are battled veterans. Stones hit his ‘Brainbuster’ to finish Alpass off in the end.

image.jpeg

We saw highlights next, showing Aldous Blackfriar and Jonathan Faust teaming up at Fight Night to take on Java and Tribal Warrior, who are on their retirement tour around the world…

Aldous Blackfriar.jpgJonathan Faust 2.jpg

Aldous and Faust gelled extremely well (I got a ‘good chemistry’ note on the match!!)… and are both said to have ‘enjoyed’ teaming together… Are they now ready to take on the might of Grave Digger, and his Black Hats…?! Time will tell…

image.jpeg

We cut backstage, to Boulder and Flynn’s makeshift office… The Detective Duo were counting a large sum of cash money…!! When in walked a familiar face… the attractive police officer from Viktor Beskov’s arrest…!!

Beau Boulder 2.jpgDarin Flynn 2.jpgKT Devonshire.png

Beau Boulder: “Here… she… is…!!”

Darin Flynn: “Look at you… and here… is your cut, me lady…!!”

Flynn handed over a duffel bag full to the brim with cash… It was clear that at Fight Night, this lady agreed to help the Detectives retrieve the money that BW Eddie owed them… and he owes them no more…

Beau Boulder: “You should stick around… Maybe we can get you a spot with 21CW…?!”

Darin Flynn: “Or better yet… a spot in the Boulder and Flynn Detective Agency…!! Whadda we call you, anyway…?”

KT Devonshire: “My name… Is KT Devonshire… and sure… I’ll stick around… Got any beers…?!”

Boulder said they had some IRN BRU (courtesy of Roly Muckletruck)… which Devonshire gladly accepted…!!

image.jpeg

Next up, a segment that’s become extremely popular in recent weeks… ‘A Chance Against Chuck’… where Chuck Frisby invites a British Wrestling legend to come in and have a match against him…!! He’s beaten Puffy The Sand Iron Player… Ripper LeStat… and former Olympian Stuart Wilson so far… but tonight, was a different challenge… The near 300lb Bulldog Jack…!!

image.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgChuck Frisby.jpg w/ Gulliver.jpg

Bulldog Jack [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

Bulldog Jack was dominant here, and Chuck Frisby was lucky to survive! Gulliver was the difference once again. He locked Jack in a sleeper while the referee was distracted, before clobbering him with a lariat. Soon after, Chuck rolled him up for a three count, and picked up another win! That’s 9 wins in his last 10 matches!

image.jpeg

We cut to a video package next, and found Grave Digger and The Black Hats out in a field…

Grave Digger 2.jpgLangton 3.jpgCompton 3.jpgBlackheart 3.jpg

The Black Hats were digging a large hole, while Grave Digger spoke directly to the camera…

Grave Digger: “Digging holes… for ancient souls… Adam Matravers was the latest to fall at my hand… and he’s out injured now… This place… needs to be brought out of the stone age, and into the 21st Century like the marquee says… It’s time for the next generation to rise… the Black Hats are all under 20 years old… They will follow as my disciples, and LEARN from me… The one true leader of the next generation… and they will watch, as I destroy this ‘old guard’…”

image.jpeg

The segment everyone had been waiting for was next… ‘Why Beast Why’… was the question on everybody’s lips at Fight Night… as Beast Bantom turned his back on Roly Muckletruck and the rest of the team in the 5 on 5 Fight To End All Fights… As a result of him switching sides and joining Mark Adonis and The House of Business… Roly, Joss Thompson, and Absolutely Flawless are now BANNED from the building, and will be out for the entire month of July…!! Beast stepped out onto the stage, and strolled to the ring to the loudest boos of the night…

image.png

He stood in the ring, and tried to wait for silence so he could speak… but that silence never came…

Beast Bantom: “You wanna know why I did what I did…?! He (Roly) used to call me ‘Beastie’… He tried to change me… to turn me into some fool, who drank IRN BRU… which is DISGUSTING by the way…!! It tastes like rust and battery acid… I HATE it… But the real reason I chose to represent Mark Adonis’ team… is because… they ASKED me to…!! Roly never did… He just assumed I wanted to join Joss’s team… Adonis asked, and he made me a compelling offer… It really was as simple as that… It’s just business… And by the way… NO… I am NOT in the House of Business…!!”

image.jpeg

image.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgJ-B Cash.jpg

J-B Cash knows his way around a ring, and can hang in there with the best this business has to offer. But there’s something about the way Beskov moves. He’s huge, and extremely powerful, but he moves so well for a big man. He kept up with Cash’s quickness and athleticism, eventually winning it with his ‘Red Devil Lock’ (Lifted Arm Hook).

image.jpeg

Up next we got a celebration of a career achievement… A brilliant video package aired, showing Jase Cole and Christopher Lister winning Championships all over Europe…

Jase Cole Champ.jpgChristopher Lister Champ.jpg

The former ‘Jed High’ and ‘Toby Juan Kenobi’ are former five-time Tag Champs in UCR and EWA… and now… They’re SIX time Champs… this time in 21CW… Both men have won singles Gold too, with Lister winning the VWA Swiss, and EWA Intercontinental… while Cole has won the UEW Nations, and FOUR singles Titles in EWA… But they were always destined to come back together, and now, they’re the United Tag Champs…!! And they came out to the ring to a heroes welcome…!!

Jase Cole: “WE DID IT…!! And we’re BACK, where we should be…!!”

Christopher Lister: “That’s right Jase… but… This is not some, end of the line… end of our careers, redemption story… no no… Yu see, one must always evolve…”

Jase Cole: “That’s right, man… Now that we’ve ascended to the top… It’s time we thought about the future… stability… order… and balance…”

Christopher Lister: “We are going to TRAIN a young, exciting tag team… Take them under our wing… and show them how to be the BEST tag team in the world… Like we are…”

Cole confirmed that in TWO WEEKS… The new duo would debut… with Cole and Lister in their corner…!!

image.jpeg

We saw a clip next, at the end of Fight Night… Phillip Cooper had just lost his Title shot to Apollo Prince, and was coming back through the curtain… into an area we don’t see on TV very often… Cooper had a lot of blood on his face, and a doctor was trying to help him…

image.jpeg

Cooper pushed the doctor off, and veteran performer Clifford Wilson was on hand to try to help…

image.jpeg

The doctor grabbed what he thought was a cloth, and Wilson convinced Cooper to let him help stop the bleeding… But Cooper soon realised that the doctor had in fact picked up one of his HATS…!! Cooper was furious, and Wilson had to get between him and doc…!! Cooper ended up shoving Wilson, and the crew had to separate them… It’s lead to tonight’s Main Event… Clifford Wilson versus Phillip Cooper…!!

image.jpeg

Sebastian Koller 2.jpg21CW U vs.jpgJoey Beauchamp.jpg

Two massive stars of European wrestling did battle here, with nothing on the line but pride. Both men had chances to win this one, with close near falls. But in the end, Koller landed his ‘Hamburg Rock City’ curb stomp and Beauchamp couldn’t get up.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Emmett Askey was stood with his tag team clients: Mark Misery and Smiling John Smithie… who were telling him the story of how they met…

Emmett Askey.jpgMark Misery.jpgSmiling John Smithie.jpg

Mark Misery: “So I walked into training… and this young Scottish kid was watching some drills in the ring… and we both said, at the very same time… “Wow… this is boring”… it was… hilarious…”

Smithie laughed with his thick Scottish accent… at a completely un-funny story… and it wasn’t an enthusiastic laugh… As the two were reminiscing, The Bern Boys walked in… with their manager The Professor…

Hans Piccard.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpgThe Professor.jpg

The Professor: “Hmmm… BOORRRING…!! So you’ve been teaming up for about six months then, yes…? My Bern Boys met over two years ago… and when they started teaming up… The company they worked for, INVENTED a tag team division… just for them…!! Now THAT’s a story…”

Mark Misery: “Tell you what Professor… Why don’t you and your ‘boys’ run along… and let the grown-ups finish speaking…”

Professor sucker punched Misery in the eye, and he and the Bern Boys turned tail and got out of there…!!

image.jpeg

Clifford Wilson_alt.jpg21CW U vs.jpgPhillip Cooper.jpg

Two fighters who couldn’t be any more different. Clifford Wilson kept saying he doesn’t want to wrestle matches anymore, and that he was too old to be in there with a talent like Cooper. But the longer the match wore on, the more he seemed to enjoy it! ‘Cooper Man’ gained some control, but the crowd rallied behind Wilson, and the veteran managed to fight back into it. He hit the ‘Falling Angel Moonsault’ (BME) which was impressive for a man of 49 years old! Before following it up with the ‘Descent Into Hell’ (Angel’s Wings).

Wilson had his hand raised, but was then jumped from behind out of nowhere by Edward Cornell…!!

Clifford Wilson_alt.jpg Edward Cornell Suit 2.png

Cornell kicked Wilson while he was down, and the leader of the House of Business was angry for some reason… His actions brought out 21CW World Champion Apollo Prince… who sprinted to the ring to save the veteran, Wilson…!!

image.jpeg

Cornell strolled up the ramp, after escaping before Prince got into the ring… He had a microphone with him…

Edward Cornell: “The games have just begun Apollo… Soon… I’ll be coming back to full fitness… SOON… I’ll be coming for my Title… but until then… The House Of Business are coming for EVERYONE… Nobody is safe… The games have just begun, and the HOUSE… Always wins…!!”

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 23, Week 2, July 2020

‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle [vs] ‘Awesome’ Wade Orson

‘The Furious Bi-Curious’ Alfonso D’Angelo [vs] Grandmaster Phunk w/ The Booth

Gorilla Lee w/ The Lee FamiLee [vs] War Machine w/ Cliff King

Monkey Business (Kevin Jones & Jeremy Allen) [vs] ????

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] ‘The Bad Seed’ Kelvin Badberry w/ Phil Harmonic & Edison Silva

‘Jilted’ Loxley Robbins [vs] ‘D-B-F’ Daniel Black Francis

The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle 

Grandmaster Phunk w/ The Booth

War Machine w/ Cliff King

Monkey Business (Kevin Jones & Jeremy Allen) 

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM

‘Jilted’ Loxley Robbins 

Mini update, had a bit of a nightmare this evening... my spreadsheet like, deleted itself, and restored a version from 13 days ago!

I can't recover it unfortunately, so it's wiped the progress I've made storyline wise, and advanced booking notes I had made...

It's not all bad news. I've managed to re-write it all already as I hadn't done much in 13 days (i've been poorly, again!)

You might just notice in around 10 shows or so, there's some storylines that don't flow so well :D But arguably, it's better the second time around!

The next 11 shows are all fully written, I didn't lose any of that, so it's just cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Orson is champ

Coin Flip

War Machine has more about him

Monkey Business on Kingdom, Kenobi High on United

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] ‘The Bad Seed’ Kelvin Badberry w/ Phil Harmonic & Edison Silva

Badberry is one of my least favourite workers in 21CW

50/50. Robbins gets my vote for today

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 23, Week 2, July 2020

I like Merle, but Wade Orson is a Main Event level guy and should win here

Bit of a coin flip, but expecting some shenanigans from The Booth here

War Machine is heading into his big tiebreaker match at Wicked, so feels like he needs the win here

Monkey Business' time to shine!

Take what I said about the War Machine match and apply it here

Could see this being a draw with Aussie interference, but I feel like Loxley needs a bone thrown his way after the wedding

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW Kingdom.jpg

Episode 23

Wednesday, Week 2, July 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 72

image.jpeg

The show opened with the return of Daniel Black Francis, after a number of weeks on the shelf… getting treatment in Prague…!! The crowd exploded for his arrival...!!

image.jpeg

He was attacked in Prague, after gatecrashing Loxley Robbins’ Bucks Party and challenging Blake Belushi to a re-match for the National Title…!! Belushi smashed a bottle on him, and beat him down with a chair in the bar… And ‘D-B-F’ wasn’t messing around tonight…

Daniel Black Francis: “If I have to wait all night… I will… But I want Blake Belushi… For the Title… TONIGHT…”

Before he could finish, Loxley Robbins’ music hit… and he too was here for revenge on Belushi…

image.png

Loxley Robbins: “Get in loine, ey…? If ANYONE is gettin’ ta Belushi tonoigh’… It’s ME…!! And as good as you are… You’re waaaaay down the peckin’ order…!!”

Francis pushed Robbins, and it lead to a brawl that had to be broken up by officials…!! The announce team got word that Colin Chalke was officially putting Francis and Robbins in the Main Event tonight… as opponents…!!

image.jpeg

Merle O'Curle 3.jpg21CW K vs.jpgimage.png

Great way to kick off the in=ring action, with a very evenly matched contest between two men on incredible runs right now. Orson is right at the top of the Kingdom brand, but Merle has it in him to hang with anyone up there. In the end, after stretching the World Heavyweight Champion for almost 15 minutes, Merle was screwed out of it by a mule kick low blow from Orson! He followed it up with the ‘Bounce Back’ Pounce, and crushed the veteran’s dreams of beating the Champ!

image.jpeg

Backstage, ‘The Quiet One’ Sifu, was stood for a promo… talking directly to the camera…

image.jpeg

Sifu: “Wicky… Stom…!! Will be back, at Wickeddddd…!! So Leigh Burtonn… Landon, Mallory… Your Title reign… is going to BEEEE…!!!!!!! OOOOOOVVVERRRRR….!!!!!!”

image.jpeg

Next up, Colin Chalke was on our screens, explaining the situation regarding the tag team division, and the hunt for the Gold… currently held by Landon Mallory and Leigh Burton…

image.jpeg

As we’ve just seen, the makeshift duo will defend the Titles against Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu at Wicked… but new contenders need to be found following the Pay-Per-View…

Colin Chalke: “I’m setting up a match at Wicked, that will feature four of the up and coming tag teams here on Kingdom… The Underdogs… will battle The Booth (Dangermouth & Phunk)… and, The Lee FamiLee… (JK and Gorilla)… AND… The fourth team will be the winners of next week’s clash, between Nightmare and Ruin… and the Welsh Wizards…!!”

image.jpeg

Alfonso D'Angelo.jpg21CW K vs.jpgGrandmaster Phunk.jpg w/ DJ Reason.jpgDangermouth 2.pngBuck Winchester.jpg

‘The Furious Bi-Curious’ Alfonso D’Angelo [vs] Grandmaster Phunk w/ DJ Reason, Dangermouth & Buck Winchester

If Alfonso D’Angelo was a cat, he’d have around 2 lives remaining. He dodged bullet after bullet out there. Ducking a vicious lariat from his former friend Buck Winchester, as well as a microphone to the head from Dangermouth. He even dodged a DJ Reason right hand – and we all know he packs a punch!! In the end, the veteran Phunk was looking for his ‘Phunkenstiener’ from the top rope, and D’Angelo again avoided it as Phunk fell to the mat! Alfonso hopped down, and stacked him up, before rolling out of there before The Booth could grab him!

It WILL be Alfonso D’Angelo taking on Buck Winchester at Wicked…!! Buck screwed Alfonso last month, by joining The Booth… and turning his back on his friend… Now Alfonso will get the chance to gain some revenge… however the numbers game will be against him…

image.jpeg

The first ‘Pick Your Poison’ match was on deck next… and saw War Machine take on an opponent chosen by BEDLAM… and ‘The Most Dangerous Man In Britain’ couldn’t have chosen a better test for War Machine… as Gorilla Lee came out to face a man he matches in both height and weight…!!

Gorilla Lee.jpg w/ JK Lee.jpgAndrew Lee 2.jpgimage.jpeg21CW K vs.jpgWar Machine 2.jpg w/ Cliff King.jpg

Gorilla Lee w/ JK, Andrew and Cousin Konrad [vs] War Machine w/ Cliff King

Two immoveable objects here, who are both 460+lbs! Neither man could knock the other off their feet, and while Machine was angry about it, Gorilla responded by dancing in Cliff King’s face. Things got more serious when War Machine delivered a throat punch, that dropped Lee to a knee. Gorilla looked saddened, and as if he’d been neutered. At Cliff King’s instruction, War Machine lifted Lee up, and dropped him with a Choke Bomb, where he stayed on his feet as he dropped Gorilla. Huge win for War Machine.

JK and Andrew Lee couldn’t believe their Cousin had been beaten like that… while Cousin Konrad didn’t sell it at all… The three Lee FamiLee members slid into the ring, and this prompted Cliff King to bring War Machine out of it… However, as The Lee FamiLee stood over their fallen giant Cousin… Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat headed onto the stage with a microphone…

Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgAndrew Lee 2.jpgimage.jpeg image.jpeg

Stevie Stoat: “Yu know who impresses me in the Lee FamiLee…?! It ain’t the big doofus who just got beat by War Machine…!! It certainly ain’t JK… who… I mean… do you even speak, bruv…?? Andrew… Neanderthal by name… Cave man by nature… no no… The member of the Lee FamiLee that impresses me the most… is Cousin… Konrad…!!”

Stoat told Konrad if he wants to make his debut in a BIG way… He can lose against ‘Smasher’ at Wicked…!!

image.jpeg

Backstage, Tommy Cornell walked up on Buff Martinez and Kathleen Lee… with Buff still nursing his shoulder… but no longer in a sling…

Tommy Cornell.jpg Buff Martinez 3.jpgKathleen Lee.jpg

With the Main Event of Wicked no doubt on his mind… Cornell asked Buff how his shoulder was doing… (a reminder, if Buff is cleared, it’s a Triple Threat between Cornell, Buff and 21CW World Champion Wade Orson… If Buff isn’t cleared, Cornell gets Orson 1 on 1)…

Buff Martinez: “Amigo… Tell me… What has it got to do, wi' choo…?!”

Tommy Cornell: “What’s it got to do with me…?! I’ll tell ya, Son… See… If you’re out… I get (Wade) Orson 1 on 1 at Wicked… PLUS… there’s the small matter of next week… Where me and you will take on the Tag Champs… Leigh Burton and Landon Mallory… So I ask again… Does your shoulder hurt a little… or a LOT…!?”

Buff scoffed, and stomped away with Kathleen Lee left standing with Cornell… She said he’ll be fine… and Cornell need not worry…

image.jpeg

Kevin Jones 3.jpgJeremy Allen 2.png21CW K vs.jpgA Local.jpgA Local.jpg

Monkey Business (Kevin Jones & Jeremy Allen) [vs] Local Enhancement Talent

Easy win for Jones and Allen in this short match. They’re a fun duo to watch, but they leave a lot of opportunities for their opponents to take advantage of them. In the end here, Jones hit his ‘Belly To Belly Overhead Suplex’.

image.jpeg

The second ‘Pick Your Poison’ Match took place next… BEDLAM in action, against War Machine’s chosen opponent: Kelvin Badberry…!! Another match size-wise, with Badberry around 20lbs heavier than BEDLAM… but noticeable by their absence, were Phil Harmonic and Edison Silva…

Bedlam 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgKelvin Badberry 2.jpg

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] ‘The Bad Seed’ Kelvin Badberry

Considering the size of these two, this was a fast-paced match. Badberry had some strong offense, and dominated the early stages following a feeling out period. However, BEDLAM came alive, and the 295lber was able to nullify Badberry’s straight-ahead offense. For the finish, BEDLAM locked in his ‘Mind Strangler’ seated choke, and Badberry quickly tapped out!

Both BEDLAM and War Machine had difficult matches tonight, chosen by the other… but both came through them with wins… At Wicked, BEDLAM and War Machine will go 1 on 1 for the final time, in their Best Of Seven Series… With the scores tied at 3-3… But tonight, following this match, Phil Harmonic and Edison Silva marched out, and glared at BEDLAM as they walked past him…

Bedlam 2.jpg Kelvin Badberry 2.jpgPhil Harmonic.jpgEdison Silva.jpg

Harmonic instructed Edison Silva to help Badberry to his feet… and once he was up, the ‘King of the Cruiserweights’ SLAPPED ‘The Bad Seed’ across the face… shocking Edison Silva… and then telling him to follow him…

image.jpeg

Loxley Robbins From JUNE WEEK 2 ONWARDS.png21CW K vs.jpgDaniel Francis 2.jpg

Solid Main Event here, with both Loxley Robbins and Daniel Black Francis showing different sides of their characters here. They both got aggressive, and both wanted to prove they should be the man to go after Blake Belushi first. It lead to a compelling fight, in which both were cheered. But Daniel Black Francis’ recent injuries took their toll in the end. Loxley won it with a Brainbuster, but he made sure to allow Francis to get up after the bell – so he could shake the former 21CW National Champion’s hand.

Loxley Robbins From JUNE WEEK 2 ONWARDS.png Daniel Francis 2.jpg

Francis held his neck and his ribs… He was clearly in a lot of pain… but Loxley’s outstretched hand was the real focus here… Francis was unsure… as were the fans… Loxley was showing all kinds of respect to Francis… but something told ‘D-B-F’ not to trust the Australian… Before they could either shake or not shake though, Blake Belushi lead Thurston Darcy III and Artemis Eyre-Rochester out… with Vicki Company directing traffic…!!

image.jpegThurston Darcy III.jpgArtemnose.pngVicki Company.jpg

Loxley and Francis got ready for a fight… This time, standing side-by-side, and begging Belushi and co. to climb into the ring… However, they didn’t factor in that from behind, the two ‘security guards’ from previous weeks, appeared and floored the pair – who had just competed in a match…

Alton Vicious Suit.jpgRiddick Jordan Suit.jpg

Company sent The Brat Pack into the ring, as Belushi watched his FOUR henchmen do his dirty work… The beatdown closed the show, with Belushi and Company linking arms and flirting on the outside of the ring…

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Predictions for United, Episode 23, Week 2, July 2020

‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp [vs] J-B Cash

Smithie & Misery w/ Emmett Askey [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

‘Captain Crash’ Cain Carlisle [vs] ???

‘The Bear’ Viktor Beskov [vs] BW Eddie

UK Dragon [vs] Grave Digger w/ The Black Hats

Apollo Prince [vs] Beast Bantom

Predictions for United, Episode 23, Week 2, July 2020

Bounce back victory for Beauchamp after last weeks loss

Coin Flip, but hopefully a win will cheer Smithie & Misery up

Always hard to bet against ???

Eddie really feels like he's drawn the short straw in this feud

Time to put over the next generation

Prince is the champ, and this would be a big win for him. Could definitely see shenanigans

Beauchamp

Cash is kinda past it now and although Joey is older, I know you have a soft spot gor him

Bern Boys

Think it's pretty obvious

Carlisle

I don't know if this is local talent, I'm gonna say it is. 

Beskov

Has a title and that makes him more valuable right now

Grave Digger

Uk Dragon is not Cliff Wilson

Apollo Prince

I could see Bantom winning, in fact I feel he'd be a cool challenger I just don't think it will happen

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United.jpg

Episode 23

Wednesday, Week 2, July 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 75

image.jpeg

The show opened with The House of Business, in their Clubhouse backstage… Edward Cornell leading his troops, and talking to them about the Beast Bantom situation…

Edward Cornell Suit 2.pngMark Adonis Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpg

Cornell explained that Beast Bantom gets ‘IT’… but he’s NOT in the House of Business…!!

Edward Cornell: “It’s not a case of him being one of us… But he understands, that if you’re against us… You’ve got HUGE problems… Tonight… I’ve tasked Beast with taking out Apollo Prince… He’ll show you boys how it’s done… and remember… He’s NOT in the House… YOU… are my family…”

image.jpeg

Joey Beauchamp.jpg21CW U vs.jpgJ-B Cash.jpg

Great to see these two English veterans do battle here. 46 years of experience between them, and they both showed a lot of ring-savvy to gain unfair advantages behind the referee’s back. Beauchamp is the fan favourite, but he’s far from being a ‘good guy’ – and that’s something the fans love about him. He won this one with a roll-up and used the ropes for extra leverage. A fact that Cash was furious about!

image.jpeg

We were reminded next, that Joss Thompson, Roly Muckletruck and Absolutely Flawless are SUSPENDED for the month of July… but that all four will be back in August…

Joss Thompson.jpg Roly Muckletruck.jpg Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg

The four men LOST the ‘Fight To End All Fights’ at Fight Night… after Beast Bantom turned his back on the team, and joined Mark Adonis’ House of Business team… Roly will want revenge on his former tag team partner… while Joss Thompson has already stated he came back to 21CW to stop Edward Cornell… The Martin Twins have had an ongoing rivalry with Mark Adonis for months… so the House of Business will have a very busy August…!! But for now... They can do whatever they want, without these four standing up to them...

image.jpeg

Following an altercation last week, next up we got Smiling John Smithie and Mark Misery in tag team action… against the young and impressive Swiss team: The Bern Boys…

Smiling John Smithie.jpgMark Misery.jpg w/ Emmett Askey.jpgimage.jpegFabian Schwarz.jpgHans Piccard.jpg w/ The Professor.jpg

Smiling John Smithie & Mark Misery w/ Emmett Askey [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Smithie and Misery were getting big cheers tonight – showing utter boredom from the outset. They weren’t interested at all, and the crowd seemed to love it, and wanted them to beat Schwarz and Piccard. However, the two youngsters are a well-oiled machine, and know exactly how to beat Smithie. They shoved Misery off the apron, and used the distraction to hit the ‘Lights Out in Lucerne’ – where Piccard hit his ‘Slingshot Suplex’ into Schwarz’s Flying Forearm smash! A devastating move!

image.jpeg

Next up, ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby was standing by with his ‘muscle’… ‘The Icelandic Body’ Gulliver…

Chuck Frisby.jpgGulliver.jpg

Chuck Frisby: “I have NINE wins, in my last ten matches… NINE…!! I am UNDEFEATED since I began my ‘Chance Against Chuck’ challenge…”

Chuck reminded us that the ‘Chance Against Chuck’ challenge, included a clause that the first person to BEAT him, will earn a 21CW contract…

Chuck Frisby: “But frankly… I’m SICK of retiring a bunch of guys I wrestled twenty years ago… So next week, we’re going to mix it up a little… I am going to send a challenge to those wrestlers, who have a ‘developmental’ contract with 21CW… If anyone wants to step up… and BEAT me… Then they will be signed by the company, to a full-time… Main Roster… contract…!!”

image.jpeg

Cain Carlisle 2.jpg21CW U vs.jpgJobber.jpg

‘Captain Crash’ Cain Carlisle [vs] Local Enhancement Talent

Big win for ‘Captain Crash’ here. He doesn’t often come out on top, but he’s had two big wins recently – after he and Evan Alpass defeated The Bern Boys back in May. He won it here with his ‘Mark Of Cain’ Coffin Drop’.

image.jpeg

Backstage, the 21CW United Tag Team Champions: Kenobi High, confirmed that their ‘proteges’ would DEBUT in 21CW…!!

Christopher Lister Champ.jpgJase Cole Champ.jpg

Christopher Lister: “Be in their corner, we must… as they compete in their FIRST match… against Boulder and Flynn…”

Jase Cole: “Boulder and Flynn are clever men… with high ring-IQs… plus… they will have KT Devonshire out there with them for support… so we must support our younglings…”

Christopher Lister: “It’s time for Kenobi High to expand across the Universe… and ensure balance is restored to the galaxy…”

image.jpeg

In the ring, BW Eddie was shown watching the previous segment… and he shook his head…

image.jpeg

BW Eddie: “Boulder and Flynn… moving on, and forgetting they STOLE money from me… with help from that she-witch, KT Devonshire… This is NOT over… This i…”

Before Eddie could finish, he was interrupted by his opponent… Viktor Beskov… who was in no mood to let him finish…

image.jpeg

‘The Russian Bear’ stomped to the ring, and was furious with Eddie… Because of the little snitch, Beskov almost got beat by Antithesis… and the same ‘Anarchist’ put Beskov’s friend Yuri Iliakov out injured… Beskov, rightly, blames Eddie for all of it… so the match began right away!!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

One-sided domination from Beskov. He pushed and threw Eddie around for a few minutes, before mercifully making him tap out with his ‘Red Devil Lock’ (Lifted Arm Hook). Eddie had nothing tonight!

image.jpeg

Backstage, Antithesis was shown watching Beskov win… and a wry smile crept across his creepy face…

image.jpeg

The smile remained, when his BROTHER Clifford Wilson walked up…!!

image.jpeg

Clifford Wilson: “How ya doing, Harry…?!”

Antithesis: “Big brother… good to see you…!! How are you enjoying being back…?!”

Clifford Wilson: “Yeah… I’m uh… I’m actually enjoying it a lot… I mean, you say ‘back’… I’m not sure I’m back back… but I feel like I’ve got another run in me… maybe a Title reign…?! I’m all about helping the little guy… yu know…?!”

Antithesis: “Well… I doubt you’ll get much change out of Viktor Beskov, and the UK Title… he’s a BEAST…!!”

Antithesis was surprisingly civil… and Clifford Wilson didn’t know what to make of his baby brother’s kindness…

image.jpeg

A very exciting match was advertised for next week… Sebastian Koller and Phillip Cooper…

Sebastian Koller 2.jpg Phillip Cooper.jpg

The German ‘Rock ‘N’ Roller’ and ‘Cooper Man’ are no strangers to one another… but next week’s match will have huge implications for both man’s careers… The winner will compete at United’s next event: London Calling… Against the World Champion (whoever it is at the time) for the World Title…!!

image.jpeg

UK Dragon.jpg21CW U vs.jpgGrave Digger 2.jpg

UK Dragon [vs] Grave Digger

UK Dragon and Grave Digger have fought in the past, and this one went the same way as the last encounter – a big Grave Digger victory, as the huge behemoth continues his rise on United. His ‘R.I.P Piledriver’ was enough to stop the veteran masked flier here.

After the match, Grave Digger kicked UK Dragon out under the bottom rope… and grabbed a microphone…

UK Dragon.jpg Grave Digger 2.jpg

Grave Digger: “It’s time for a celebration… Good times are comin’ for 21CW… WE just need to clear out some ‘dead wood’… BOYS…”

Digger pointed to the stage… where The Black Hats arrived… The three huge men, were dragging two fan favourites to the ring, by their ankles, in a disturbing scene…

Aldous Blackfriar.jpgJonathan Faust 2.jpg Blackheart 3.jpgCompton 3.jpgLangton 3.jpg

Aldous Blackfriar and Jonathan Faust were both out cold… with Faust bleeding from the mouth due to some kind of internal injury… Grave Digger smiled sadistically, as he watched his henchmen do their thing… However, UK Dragon got back into the ring behind him, and hit him with a chair!! The giant didn’t feel it… He just turned and glared at Dragon… Calling his group of huge men into the ring with him… Dragon split… and the Black Hats couldn’t chase… He ran around to the fallen Aldous and Faust, and defended them with his chair in his hands, until backstage workers and road agents headed out to help…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgBeast Bantom 2.jpg

Great Main Event between two rising talents on United. Bantom almost killed Prince at one point, with a nasty looing double-powerbomb right in the middle of the ring, but the 21CW World Champion somehow kicked out! That was the story of the entire match, Beast dominated, hit a power move, and Prince somehow kicked out! For the finish, Bantom was distracted by the entrance music of Roly Muckletruck! Beast couldn’t believe his former partner was here, but, as we know, he wasn’t. The distraction was enough for Prince to hit his ‘Apollogy’ (Inverted Bulldog)! Prince knew he needed a second to put the big man down, so he hit the move again, before hooking a leg and ending it!

That wasn’t the end of Prince’s night though… because Doomsday showed up behind him, and tried to choke him out… while the rest of The House of Business arrived…

image.jpeg Edward Cornell Suit 2.pngMark Adonis Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpg Beast Bantom 2.jpg

However, before Cornell and co. could take the Champion out completely, Clifford Wilson arrived on the stage with a microphone…

image.jpeg

Clifford Wilson: “HEY Cornell… Up here… Up here… Listen boys… Let Apollo (Prince) go, yeah…? I’ve got something to say…”

Cornell laughed, as did Adonis… The pair gathered their troops in the ring, including Beast Bantom… and told Doomsday to let Prince go…

Clifford Wilson: “I never thought I’d come back… When I retired… 18 months ago… I thought I was done… But… something drew me back in… Helping out guys like Apollo Prince… guys like Roly Muckletruck… Absolutely Flawless… THAT is why I’m back… I enjoyed it from being a producer… but being in the ring… being able to fight guys like you… is why I’m back… And when Roly… Kelly and Lance (Martin)… and Joss Thompson get back here… The House will come crumbling down…”

Cornell smiled again… and watched as Prince made it back to the safety of the stage… which is exactly what Wilson wanted…

Edward Cornell: “You know what, old man…?? I will put you down for this… Apollo Prince should NOT be the Champion… I should be… I don’t know where… I don’t know when… but I WILL put you down… and this time… I’ll end your career for GOOD…!!”

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 24, Week 3, July 2020 

‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester [vs] Dangermouth w/ The Booth

‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ Sifu [vs] Lone Wolf

Welsh Dragon & Aurelian Bradley [vs] Nightmare & Ruin

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic w/ Badberry & Silva

Jeremy Allen w/ Kevin Jones [vs] ‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester w/ The Booth

Tommy Cornell & Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee [vs] Leigh Burton & Landon Mallory

Dangermouth w/ The Booth

‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ Sifu

Welsh Dragon & Aurelian Bradley 

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM 

Jeremy Allen w/ Kevin Jones

Tommy Cornell & Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ BEDLAM [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic w/ Badberry & Silva

Tommy Cornell & Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee [vs] Leigh Burton & Landon Mallory

• Like 1

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 24, Week 3, July 2020 

Dangermouth has more going on right now with The Booth

Wouldn't normally go for the tag guy, but Lone Wolf is young and still in the jobbing stage of his career

Tough one, but I think the Welshman steal an upset win here

BEDLAM has his big rubber match coming up, so wins here

Monkey Business vs The Booth feud?

Cornell picks up the win en route to his title shot

Edited by Charasmatic Enigma