LAP - Lucha America Productions (CVERSE20)

lap thisislucha neo.gif

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 20

Monday, Week 4, February 2021, Dignity Health Event Center, Bakersfield, CA. Attendance: 467

Official theme song

Alfonso Garcia.jpgMac Smith.jpgimage.jpeg

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to This Is Lucha! 

Mac Smith: Wow, so much things happened at Coronación II, Alfonso.

Cueball Lynch: It was a great event, you can still catch it on WrestleWorld or stream it if you haven't seen it yet.

Alfonso Garcia: In the first match of the night, Frederique Antonio Garcia takes on El Toro De Oro Jr.

image.jpegJagged copia.jpgw/ Frederique_alt1.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA (w/ Grace Harper & Jagged) vs EL TORO DE ORO JR

A decent long match where storytelling was important. Golden Bull put heart and guts in this match, while veteran Frederique did what was needed to first slow down the match and then capitalize on any opportunity. Frederique Antonio Garcia hit El Toro De Oro Jr with the Romeo Is Bleeding.

Frederique Antonio Garcia def. El Toro De Oro Jr via pinfall (Rating: 53, Time: 16')

image.jpegFrederique_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg image.jpeg

Grace Harper didn't like Golden Bull's passion in this match, so she told Jagged to enter the ring and together with Frederique beat up El Toro De Oro Jr.

Remmy Skye.jpgimage.jpeg

Remmy Skye and Magnifico quickly come out to help Golden Bull and Grace Harper's clients leave the ring.

Rating: 47

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Xavi Ferrera defends the LAP People's championship against Frogue Element!

Cueball Lynch: Xavi Ferrera is going to make his second title defence tonight.

Mac Smith: This is a great opportunity for the aussie wrestler.

LAP PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONSHIP

image.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

XAVI FERRERA (c) vs FROGUE ELEMENT

In a good car crash match, Xavi Ferrera hit Frogue Element with the Ferrerarana to retain the title.

Xavi Ferrera def. Frogue Element via pinfall (Rating: 57, Time: 7')

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here to announce that I've been told the next weeks will be decisive for the future of many FCW wrestlers. After the unification matches, in the next step of the acquisition process, the rosters will merge into the new LAP roster and those FCW who make the cut will become part of the LAP roster with permanent status, while those who don't make will be released.

Next week LAP will provide more information on this.

Rating: 68

Cueball Lynch: Released?

Alfonso Garcia: We have to talk about our next match, Cueball. In the next match, Hellcat Hernandez vs Teresa Perez!

Mac Smith: This is the second singles match for Hellcat Hernandez in LAP. In the first one she defeated Pinky Perez. For Teresa Perez this is her first singles match in this company.

Jesus ChavezHellcat Hernandez.jpgvst copia.pngTeresa Perez.jpg

HELLCAT HERNANDEZ vs TERESA PEREZ

The girls gave a decent show with this short match. Hellcat Hernandez hit Teresa Perez with the Running Bulldog.

Hellcat Hernandez def. Teresa Perez via pinfall (Rating: 51, Time 8')

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg Frankie Perez_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with the LAP Parejas champions Perez Xtreme. At Coronación II you defeated Fire Attack to make another successful title defence.

Frankie Perez: Isn't that extraordinary, Joanne? I mean, unless you are called the Kill Switch and that's me, nobody has ever done this before in a company of this level. Who has ever make a tag-team with his little brother and has won things like Torneo De Parejas or the LAP Parejas titles? Most people here would make a team with their little brother to participate in the local fair's hot dog eating contest. Who can carry a tag-team on his own? The Kill Switch is in his own category.

Rating: 49

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event! Segunda Generación vs The Night Terrors! There is a 10 Minute Time Limit in this match for TV rights reasons.

Mac Smith: The Night Terros participated in Torneo De Parejas last year, where they were eliminated by Segunda Generación.

Cueball Lynch: So there is some kind of revenge involved in this match.

Main Event: 10 Mins Time Limit Match

Neutron.jpgMustang Blanco.jpgvst copia.pngBabau.jpgMoroi.jpg

SEGUNDA GENERACIÓN (EL HIJO DEL NEUTRON & MUSTANG BLANCO JR) vs THE NIGHT TERRORS (BABAU & MOROI)

This match full of dangerous aerial moves was the match of the night. The pace was ridiculously fast but the match was completely even and the time ran out with no winners.

Segunda Generación drew with The Night Terrors by time limit finish (Rating: 58, Time: 10')

Alfonso Garcia: We're out of time! Thank you for watching us. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 59

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-23 a las 2.17.54.png

Live On

streamit copia.jpgWrestleWorld small.jpg

Edited by newbiezness
mistake in the pre-match segment of opening match: reference to chess maniac who doesn't appear in this show
  • Like 2

lap thisislucha neo.gif

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 21

Monday, Week 1, March 2021, Oceanview Pavilion, Port Hueneme, CA. Attendance: 400 SELL OUT!

Official theme song

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to another This Is Lucha episode! 

Mac Smith: I want more information about FCW wrestlers and our next event, Alfonso.

Cueball Lynch: We all have concerns about the future of FCW wrestlers.

Alfonso Garcia: But now it's time for the first match, Pantera Roja faces Ricochet Ramone.

Cueball Lynch: Ricochet Ramone is making his first appearance in LAP. He is a former FCW Tag-Team champion and I think his style can addapt very well to LAP.

Phenomenal E_alt1.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

PANTERA ROJA vs RICOCHET RAMONE

In a great match to work the crowd, Pantera Roja hit Ricochet Ramone with the Feline Instinct.

Pantera Roja def. Ricochet Ramone via pinfall (Rating: 62, Time: 8')

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: I have an announcement to make. For the next two weeks LAP will return to Puerto Rico to prepare for LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts. During this two weeks LAP will decide which FCW wrestlers make the cut and become permanent members of the LAP roster, which ones will be released and which wrestlers will have a final opportunity to fight for their contract at this event.

image.gif

This event will continue the tradition of The Fight For Freedom, but this time a selected group of FCW wrestlers will fight for a spot in the new LAP roster. In each match of LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts one FCW wrestler or tag-team will face a LAP wrestler or tag-team. The FCW wrestlers who win the match will earn a permanent contract, while those who lose will be released.

Rating: 72

Cueball Lynch: The Fight For Freedom wasn't meant to be this way! The fans really liked this idea but I don't know if Puerto Rican fans will be that much enthusiastic.

Alfonso Garcia: Sorry Cueball but we have to move on. In the next match, Alina America vs Simony Sentinel.

Mac Smith: This is a rematch. In January Simony defeated Electric Dreamer's tag-team partner.

Alina America.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

ALINA AMERICA vs SIMONY SENTINEL

This match was about storytelling with both of them making continuous references to their previous match and the rivalry between Simony and Alina's tag-team partner Electric Dreamer. Alina America hit Simony Sentinel with the Southern Lights Bomb.

Alina America def. Simony Sentinel via pinfall (Rating: 45, Time: 15')

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg image.jpeg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with Kip Keenan. You want to say something, right?

Kip Keenan: Thank you, Joanne. I said that I don't trust Bradford Peverell but my conclusion is: He was right about FCW firings. He was silenced by that bully of Samael and his manager Raven Nightfall. But FCW wrestlers will fight, and not only for contracts, we will fight for Puerto Rico!

Rating: 40

Cueball Lynch: I understand that fans here don't care as much as FCW fans do, but I know Puerto Rican fans are buzzing right now and for the next two weeks we will be in Puerto Rico.

Alfonso Garcia: We'll see what happens there, Cueball. In the next match, Lilly & Rose vs Tex-Mex!

Mac Smith: Finally Lilly & Rose are back! They lost the LAP Women's Parejas titles vs Perez & Torres at Apertura. This is the second time these tag-teams meet in a 2vs2 and last time Lilly & Rose won the match.

Jesus ChKate Lilly.jpgDebbie Rose.jpgzvst copia.pngHouston Handley.jpgTeresa Perez.jpg

LILLY & ROSE (KATE LILLY & DEBBIE ROSE) vs TEX-MEX (HOUSTON HANDLEY & TERESA PEREZ)

The girls stole the show with their performance in this match. Lilly & Rose hit Houston Handley with The Thorn before Debbie Rose pinned her.

Lilly & Rose def. Tex-Mex via pinfall (Rating: 59, Time 8')

Mac Smith: Solid win for Lilly & Rose.

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg image.jpegimage.jpeg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with Raven Nightfall and her client Samael The Executioner.

Raven Nightfall: Enough, Joanne. Who does Kip Keenan think he is to call The Executioner a bully? Listen to me Kip Keenan, Bradford Peverell and whoever needs to hear this message: If you dare to insult my client again we will burn FCW down to ashes!

Rating: 53

Alfonso Garcia: Wow! Now it's time for the Main Event, Axxis Jr takes on Máscara Roja Jr!

Mac Smith: This is the fourth match in LAP for Axxis, he has won the three previous. Máscara Roja Jr is still looking for his first win in a singles match in LAP.

Main Event:

Axxis Jr.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

AXXIS JR vs MÁSCARA ROJA JR

In this car crash Axxis Jr was superior to his opponent from the beginning and finished the job when he hit Máscara Roja with the Gravity Axxisault.

Axxis Jr def. Máscara Roja Jr via pinfall (Rating: 52, Time: 10')

Alfonso Garcia: Another win for Axxis Jr! Thank you very much for watching us and don't miss our next episodes in Puerto Rico. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 61

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-23 a las 18.29.00.png

Live On

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

wrestlingcommunity copia.gif

WrestlingCommunity.com - A fresh look at the wrestling industry

· CAMERON VESSEY JOINS USPW!

The Canadian star leaves CWA for a contract worth $194000 per month.

· MHW TO DEBUT IN APRIL

New Mexican company Mexican Hardcore Wrestling (MHW) will debut with MHW Fuerza Completa. Some of the finest Mexican talents not attached to exclusive contracts are confirmed to join the company like Hellspawn 666, Cique Jr, Blue Phantom, Jose Caballero or La Estrella.

· JOAQUIN SOLER HOPES  LAP x FCW THE FIGHT FOR CONTRACTS 2021 WILL BE ANOTHER SUCCESS

LAP owner Joaquin Soler told WrestlingCommunity.com they hope their second event in Puerto Rico "will be as good as LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate. Some say this event could become a little bit controversial and should go safer, but we know very well how the wrestling business works. You don't sell tickets with Disney-type stories. If you want drama you shouldn't miss this event".

• Like 1

lap thisislucha neo.gif

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 22

Monday, Week 2, March 2021, Gymnasium Aguada, Aguada, Puerto Rico. Attendance: 223

Official theme song

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to Puerto Rico, This Is Lucha! 

Mac Smith: It's great to be back in Puerto Rico to prepare for LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts.

Cueball Lynch: Puerto Rico, I'm home!

Alfonso Garcia: In the the first match of the night, Bradford Peverell and Kip Keenan take on Samael The Executioner and Hell's Bouncer.

Cueball Lynch: After all, we have to admit that Bradford Peverell wasn't polite but his concerns about the future of FCW wrestlers were legitimate. Kip Keenan is not his best friend, but is someone who is increasingly worried about events related to the future of FCW workers. Hell's Bouncer is making his debut in LAP and I can see why Raven Nighfall has chosen him to tag with Samael. But I can't imagine a conversation between these two! 

Mac Smith: I think they wouldn't talk too much. I don't necessarily agree with you, but Samael and his manager Raven Nightfall's methods of shutting up Peverell and Keenan are highly questionable. And now for Samael and Raven I think it's no longer about FCW, for them it's just a matter of imposing their own hierarchical order in this company now.

image.jpegimage.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg w/Raven Nightfall_alt1 copia.jpg

BRADFORD PEVERELL & KIP KEENAN vs SAMAEL THE EXECUTIONER (w/ Raven Nightfall) & HELL'S BOUNCER

Great match to work the crowd. Bradford Peverell surprised Hell's Bouncer with a roll up pin. Puerto Rican fans celebrate their victory.

Bradford Peverell & Kip Keenan def. Samael The Executioner & Hell's Bouncer via pinfall (Rating: 61, Time: 10')

Cueball Lynch: Big victory for Peverell and Keenan, and for FCW as well! It's all smiles in the crowd.

Mac Smith: Raven Nightfall is blaming Hell's Bouncer for this loss and for good reason. He got distracted in the worse possible moment. Bradford Peverell is an opportunist.

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: Less than two weeks to LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts 2021, where one FCW wrestler or tag-team will face a LAP wrestler or tag-team. Remember that FCW wrestlers who win the match will earn a permanent contract, while those who lose will be released.

And I have a big announcement. There will be 8 matches at LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts. In the opening match LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye will put his title on the line against Mutant. Therefore, if Mutant wins he will become the new LAP Lucha champion but if he loses he will be released!

Rating: 52

Alfonso Garcia: Wow, that's crazy! In our next match, Sunburst vs Carlos Gonzalez!

Cueball Lynch: "The Maniac" Carlos Gonzalez is making his debut in LAP. He is a veteran in Puerto Rican wrestling and a 2-time People's champion.

image.jpegvst copia.pngSunburst.jpg

CARLOS GONZALEZ vs SUNBURST

In a short car crash match, Sunburst hit Carlos Gonzalez with the Sun-Spot.

Sunburst def. Carlos Gonzalez via pinfall (Rating: 50, Time: 7')

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with Bradford Peverell.

Bradford Peverell: Sorry Joanne but right now I don't trust anybody working for LAP because FCW has been betrayed by this company. I said they were here to fire people. I was right. Kip Keenan didn't understand it at first, but he has changed his mind. Wake up, Puerto Rico! Samael and Raven Nightfall wanted to reduce FCW to ashes, but they couldn't! Yes we can, FCW!

Rating: 42

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, LAP People's champion Xavi Ferrera defends his title against Rob Reynolds!

Cueball Lynch: Xavi Ferrera is making his third defence tonight. Rob Reynolds is making his second appearance in LAP after losing to Chess Maniac in his debut. This should be a good title match between two FCW wrestlers.

Jesus Chimage.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

XAVI FERRERA (c) vs ROB REYNOLDS

They tried to steal the show but they were not successful. Xavi Ferrera hit Rob Reynolds with the Ferrerarana.

Xavi Ferrera def. Rob Reynolds via pinfall (Rating: 44, Time 8')

Alfonso Garcia: Xavi Ferrera retains! Let's see what Joanne has to say.

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg image.jpegFrederique_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg

Joanne Rodriguez: Thank you, Alfonso. I'm here with Grace Harper and her clients Frederique Antonio Garcia and Jagged. How do you feel about Frederique's future, Grace?

Grace Harper: That's a good question, Joanne. For once. Everyone knows that FCW workers are under evaluation. But that's not the case of Frederique. Why? Because I am his manager. I knocked on the door of LAP owner Joaquin Soler and I told him that Frederique wanted to be guaranteed a new contract with LAP. And I got him a written contract. Did you really think that my client would go through the same process that all those losers have to go through? No way!

Rating: 48

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event, Axxis Jr vs Tex Tagan!

Mac Smith: Axxis Jr is main eventing This Is Lucha for the second consecutive episode. Very few people have done it before and no one has done it with singles matches.

Cueball Lynch: Tex Tagan is making his second appearance in LAP after losing to Kip Keenan in his debut. I'm sure he will try to redeem himself in this match in order to earn a spot in the new LAP roster.

Main Event:

Axxis Jr.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

AXXIS JR vs TEX TAGAN

This match was supposed to be all about storytelling, with a villain Tex Tagan trying to impress LAP officials to earn a spot in the roster against a face like Axxis, but it never worked and ended up being by far the worst Main Event in the history of This Is Lucha. Axxis Jr hit Tex Tagan with the Gravity Axxisault.

Axxis Jr def. Tex Tagan via pinfall (Rating: 42, Time: 16')

Alfonso Garcia: Axxis Jr wins again! Thank you for watching us and don't miss the go-home episode before LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts 2021. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 51

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-27 a las 22.15.28.png

Live On

• Like 1

lap thisislucha neo.gif

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 23

Monday, Week 3, March 2021, San Juan High School, San Juan, Puerto Rico. Attendance: 185

Official theme song

Mac Smith: I'm so excited for the go-home episode before LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts.

Cueball Lynch: There is too much at stake!

Alfonso Garcia: In our first match tonight, Davis Wayne Newton vs Ox Mastadon!

Cueball Lynch: This is a match between two FCW wrestlers. "The Triple Threat" Davis Wayne Newton lost his first match in LAP against Magnifico, while Pantera Roja defeated Ox Mastadon. After a slow start I'm sure both of them want to win tonight more than anything.

Mac Smith: We know LAP officials will take a decision about the future of each of the FCW wrestlers that don't participate in the event after LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts. Everyone wants to leave a good last impression.

Davis Wayne Newton.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON vs OX MASTADON

In a good match to work the crowd, Ox Mastadon hit Davis Wayne Newton with the Ten Ton Splash.

Ox Mastadon def. Davis Wayne Newton via pinfall (Rating: 57, Time: 10')

Cueball Lynch: Big win for the big man!

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg Remmy Skye.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye. Last week we learned that you will defend the LAP Lucha title in the opening match against Mutant. You defeated him at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate in a Unification Match, but now if you beat him again Mutant will be released. How do you feel about this?

Remmy Skye: There's no much to think about, Joanne. I will defend my title again, nothing personal. I know there will be consequences for Mutant if I win, but I'm here to win matches. That's the job of a champion. And I can't forget he is a very dangerous opponent, so I'll do what I do best.

Rating: 57

Alfonso Garcia: In our next match, Harlem Haynes vs Ricochet Ramone!

Cueball Lynch: Again two FCW wrestlers in this match. Two weeks ago Pantera Roja defeated Ricochet Ramone in his debut in LAP. This is the first match in LAP for Harlem Haynes. He is a muscular heavyweight, a very powerful wrestler. In terms of strength there's no comparison between them.

HARLEM HAYNES vs RICOCHET RAMONE

They tried to steal the show but they fell short. Harlem Haynes was trying to intimidate the referee when Ricochet Ramone caught him off guard with a roll up pin.

Ricochet Ramone def. Carlos Gonzalez via pinfall (Rating: 48, Time: 7')

Mac Smith: Big upset by Ramone! I can't believe Harlem Haynes lost this match.

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: Just a reminder. LAP will update its roster after LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts 2021. LAP officials will take a decision about the future of FCW wrestlers who don't participate in this event. FCW wrestlers who will be part of LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts will need to win their match to make the roster because if they lose they will be released.

image.jpeg

Bradford Peverell visibly angry with what she is saying interrupts Joanne.

Bradford Peverell: This is humiliating! In 2007 FCW gave me an opportunity here in Puerto Rico when no other company in USA did. FCW wrestlers feel this company was our home, our family. All of you at LAP want to reduce FCW to ashes, just like Samael The Executioner and Raven Nightfall. But Kip Keenan and me prevailed last week, Samael and Raven failed. LAP failed last week, FCW prevailed. And I will defeat Samael!

Rating: 45

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Orgullo Escarlata takes on The Puerto Rican Boys!

Mac Smith: After losing to Fire Attack a few weeks ago, Orgullo Escarlata are back. The Puerto Rican Boys lost to Perez Xtreme in a Unification Match at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate.

Cueball Lynch: There's no need to say the crowd will back the Puerto Rican tag team in this match.

Jesus ChEl Orgulloso_alt.jpgimage.jpegvst copia.pngIsland Boy Apollo.jpgKid San Juan.jpg

ORGULLO ESCARLATA (EL ORGULLOSO & SCARLET SCARAB) vs THE PUERTO RICAN BOYS (ISLAND BOY APOLLO & KID SAN JUAN)

This car crash match was the match of the night. The Puerto Rican Boys brought the crowd to its feet when they hit El Orgulloso with the Welcome To The Island before Island Boy Apollo pinned him.

The Puerto Rican Boys def. Orgullo Escarlata via pinfall (Rating: 59, Time 8')

Cueball Lynch: Yes! First win for The Puerto Rican Boys in LAP.

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with Raven Nightfall and her client Samael The Executioner. You may want to say something about Bradford Peverell's comments.

Raven Nightfall: Bradford Peverell said we couldn't reduce FCW to ashes. Bradford Peverell has no clue.

(Samael The Executioner looks menacingly at the camera)

Rating: 54

Cueball Lynch: I don't know what is going to happen between Bradford Peverell and Samael The Executioner at LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts but I'm already hyped.

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event, Chess Maniac vs Rob Reynolds!

Cueball Lynch: Rob Reynolds is making his third appearance in LAP after losing against Chess Maniac and in a title match against the LAP People's champion Xavi Ferrera. He has another opportunity to defeat Chess Maniac tonight.

Mac Smith: But that's easier said than done. Chess Maniac is one of the very best in LAP roster and he is 3-0-0 in singles competition in 2021.

Main Event:

Chess Maniac.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

CHESS MANIAC vs ROB REYNOLDS

Good storytelling in this match, with Rob Reynolds successfully trying to give the impression that he could upset Chess Maniac this time and the fans supporting him. Chess Maniac step by step dismantled his opponent and finally submitted Rob Reynolds with the Checkmate.

Chess Maniac def. Rob Reynolds via submission (Rating: 56, Time: 16')

Alfonso Garcia: Thank you for watching us and don't miss LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts 2021 this Sunday live on WrestleWorld or stream it. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 58

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-29 a las 2.18.30.png

Live On

Edited by newbiezness
Orgullo Escarlata vs The Puerto Rican Boys result was missing
  • Like 2

PREDICTIONS FOR LAP x FCW THE FIGHT FOR CONTRACTS 2021

The winner will have the opportunity to make a decision.

Remember that FCW wrestlers who lose in this event will be released.

List of FCW wrestlers in this event: Mutant, Jesus Chavez, Xavi Ferrera, Giant Brody, Bull Wrecker, The Latino Kings, Joffy Laine, Bradford Peverell.

LAP x FCW THE FIGHT FOR CONTRACTS 2021 CARD

LAP Lucha

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Mutant

Hijo Del Relampago vs Jesus Chavez

LAP People’s

Xavi Ferrera ©️ vs Sunburst

Frogue Element vs Giant Brody

El Toro De Oro Jr vs Bull Wrecker

Fire Attack (Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido) vs The Latino Kings (Rudy Velasquez & Hector Galindo)

Scarlet Scarab vs Joffy Laine

Main Event:

Samael The Executioner vs Bradford Peverell

(TIE-BREAKER) Which 3 matches will have the highest rating? (in order)

LAP Lucha

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Mutant

LAP People’s

Xavi Ferrera ©️ vs Sunburst

Fire Attack (Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido) vs The Latino Kings (Rudy Velasquez & Hector Galindo)

Main Event:

Remmy Skye vs Mutant

Xavi Ferrera vs Sunburst

Fire Attack vs The Latino Kings

• Like 1

LAP Lucha

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Mutant

I could see this match be close, and Mutant winning after doing the job and letting Remy keep his title for a year. Mutant put up great numbers with Remmy, but I see this as a shock close to the show with Mutant saying good bye. 

Jesus doesn't do anything, anyone else in the company can do. 

LAP People’s

The rub Sunburst would get from becoming not only champion but getting Xavi fired would be insane, but Xavi suits the product so unless he is going elsewhere Xavi wins it. 

An upset of sorts, with Frogue picking up his biggest win. 

I am actually excited by this match, I think it could be a great brawl and wouldn't surprise me if El Toro wins. 

Fire Attack need some momentum and like Jesus there are just other people that can do better. 

Joffy keeps his job, I don't rate Scarab highly but also don't know what you would do with Joffy. 

Main Event:

While I think this could be a loss, Samael is basically Chess Maniac to a degree I think he has more interesting storylines to tell. 

Remmy vs Mutant

Samael vs Bradford

Xavi vs Sunburst

• Like 1

LAP Lucha

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Mutant

I like Remmy more, but could see Mutant winning here.

Similar to HiPlus I don't thik Jesus adds anything to your roster

LAP People’s

Xavi's great and unless he's leaving I don't see any reason for him to lose here

For no other reason than I've always had a soft spot for Giant Brody

Coin flip

Amazing Fire Fly is great, so I'll go with his team

Not sure he fits the product, but Joffy is great

Main Event:

Bradford's got a lot of screen time, so I think he wins here

Remmy vs Mutant

Samael vs Peverell

Fire Attack vs Latino KIngs

• Like 1

image.gif

LAP x FCW THE FIGHT FOR CONTRACTS 2021

Sunday, Week 3, March 2021. Coliseo Emilio E. Huyke, Humacao, Puerto Rico. Attendance: 648

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts 2021!

Mac Smith: It's great to be here for our second event in Puerto Rico.

Cueball Lynch: This is my first LAP event in Puerto Rico and my only problem tonight is that this will be the last one for some FCW workers.

Alfonso Garcia: We have an unbelievable card tonight. Xavi Ferrera makes another defence of the LAP People's title against Sunburst. Frogue Element vs Giant Brody. "Golden Bull" El Toro De Oro Jr faces Bull Wrecker. Fire Attack vs The Latino Kings. Scarlet Scarab faces Joffy Laine. And in the Main Event, Raven Nightfall's client Samael The Executioner vs FCW's resistance leader Bradford Peverell!

samael vs bradford fight for the contracts poster.png

Cueball Lynch: And don't forget that all the FCW wrestlers in this event need to win their matches or they will be released! This event has so many interesting stories going on and so many drama that I'm sure it will change Puerto Rican wrestling forever, but I don't know if it will be for the better, Alfonso.

Alfonso Garcia: Now one of the greatest opening matches in the history of this company. LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye faces Mutant!

remmy mutant fight for contracts poster copia.png

Mac Smith: Remmy Skye is 17-0-1 in singles competition in LAP. This record has reached a point that is ridiculous. On the other hand Mutant, as all the other FCW wrestlers in this event, needs a win to make the LAP roster or he will be released and he was a very difficult opponent for Remmy in their Unification Match at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate.

Cueball Lynch: Remmy said he couldn't  forget about Mutant's power and I think he is right. Mutant has been a dominant figure in FCW in the last years.

LAP LUCHA CHAMPIONSHIP

Remmy Skye.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

REMMY SKYE (c) vs MUTANT

Great match to work the crowd. It had many similarities with their previous match. Mutant had a strong start again, but this time Grace Harper and her clients were not there to interfere and that made a big difference. Remmy Skye hit Mutant with the Skye Diver. Remmy offers his hand in respect to the monster and Mutant shakes it breaking character.

Remmy Skye def. Mutant via pinfall (Rating: 62, Time: 10')

Alfonso Garcia: Remmy Skye retains once again! Mutant will be released!

Mac Smith: This is a tragedy for the big monster. He is almost crying while leaving the ring. It's devastating to see this monster, human kind or whatever he is in this situation. Even some fans are comforting the heel as he walks to the backstage.

Cueball Lynch: I'm fighting tears, guys. It's too hard for me to say goodbye to historic FCW wrestlers like Mutant and this event has just started.

Alfonso Garcia: In the second match of the night, Hijo Del Relampago vs Jesus Chavez.

Cueball Lynch: Jesus Chavez lost to Pantera Roja in his debut in LAP, but this time if he loses he will get fired. There have been many ups and downs for him in FCW but since he left The Latino Kings gang the fans appreciate him much more and I'm sure they will be supporting him.

Mac Smith: Hijo Del Relampago defeated Ultimate Phoenix at Coronación II in his first match in this company.

Hijo Del Relampago.jpgvst copia.pngJesus Chavez.jpg

HIJO DEL RELAMPAGO vs JESUS CHAVEZ

This match was all about storytelling with Jesus Chavez getting the support from the crowd while the talented Hijo Del Relampago was showing his tremendous arsenal of strikes. Jesus Chavez attempted a roll-up with pin but Hijo Del Relampago kicked out at 2. Hijo Del Relampago finally hit the Relampago Blanco to doom his future.

Hijo Del Relampago def. Jesus Chavez via pinfall (Rating: 50, Time: 16')

Cueball Lynch: Jesus Chavez, my long-time friend. I'm sorry for you, dude.

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, LAP People's champion Xavi Ferrara makes his fourth defence against Sunburst.

Mac Smith: Since the People's championship became a LAP title, Xavi Ferrara has defended it against Sunburst, Frogue Element and Rob Reynolds. Sunburst, who is 1-1-0 in singles competition in 2021, gets another chance tonight.

image.jpegvst copia.pngSunburst.jpg

XAVI FERRERA (c) vs SUNBURST

This match became a car crash with both wrestlers putting their heart in it, but it seemed like the champion felt the pressure of a title defence plus the risk of getting fired and he wasn't as accurate as usual. Sunburst couldn't capitalize on Ferrera's nerves until the champion missed a Ferrarana when Sunburst anticipated the move and Ferrara crashed on the ground in a bad position. Xavi Ferrera's neck was hurt and for Sunburst it was a no brain. Sunburst hit Xavi Ferrera with the Sun-Spot to win his first professional title. Ferrera was in shock just like the entire Coliseo.

Sunburst def. Xavi Ferrera via pinfall (Rating: 50, Time: 12')

Alfonso Garcia: Sunburst is the new LAP People's champion! Xavi Ferrera will leave the company.

Cueball Lynch: What did we just see? Xavi Ferrera leaving? The Coliseo is in silence. They don't necessarily like Ferrera, but they didn't expect this. And I can't believe it either. I need to process this.

Alfonso Garcia: Sunburst has run to the stands and is hugging his family! One of the moments of the night, an unforgettable moment for him! In the next match, Frogue Element vs Giant Brody.

Mac Smith: Frogue Element is 1-1-0 in 2021, for an overall 4-4-0 record in singles competition in LAP. Giant Brody lost to Axxis Jr at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate.

image.jpegvst copia.pngGiant Brody.jpg

FROGUE ELEMENT vs GIANT BRODY

They stole the show with this short match. Frogue Element hit Giant Brody with the Fro' Splash. The giant looked confused as he still didn't realize that his time in the company was over.

Frogue Element def. Giant Brody via pinfall (Rating: 55, Time 8')

Alfonso Garcia: This may be Frogue's biggest win in LAP so far! And Giant Brody will be released!

Cueball Lynch: Another tremendous FCW worker gets fired tonight. Brody was a quiet guy backstage, but a nice person. Much different to what people see in the ring. I bet you'll do fine my friend.

Alfonso Garcia: Time for another match, what will happen when the "Golden Bull" El Toro De Oro Jr collides with the Bull Wrecker?

Mac Smith: I know very well many people are dreaming with this match. And it is a dream match. It's Bull vs Bull Wrecker. And we can't forget that tweet by Bull Wrecker. I expect nothing but a wild brawl in this match.

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-30 a las 3.28.55.png

EL TORO DE ORO JR vs BULL WRECKER

It was inevitably a wild brawl. Bull Wrecker mocked El Toro De Oro Jr using a bullfighters' cape and Golden Bull took it personal. We saw a very different version from El Toro in this match, while Bull Wrecker was surprised and surpassed. El Toro De Oro Jr hit Bull Wrecker with the Spinal Shocker Gore to win the match. It was the first time Golden Bull used this finisher in LAP. Bull Wrecker needed help getting out of the ring.

El Toro De Oro Jr def. Bull Wrecker via pinfall (Rating: 51, Time: 7')

Mac Smith: Wow! Tremendous finisher by El Toro. I'm impressed. Bull Wrecker was not only fired, he will need some time to heal after this!

Cueball Lynch: Incredible show of strength against someone as powerful as Bull Wrecker. I didn't think this would be his last match in LAP.

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Fire Attack vs The Latino Kings!

Cueball Lynch: Segunda Generación defeated The Latino Kings in their first match in LAP. They need a win against one of the most dynamic parejas in LAP like Fire Attack.

image.jpegimage.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg

FIRE ATTACK (Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido) vs THE LATINO KINGS (Rudy Velasquez & Hector Galindo)

A match full of dangerous aerial moves. Amazing Fire Fly's performance was excellent as usual but he could not stop The Latino Kings when they hit Rapido with the Knife before Rudy Velasquez pinned him.

The Latino Kings def. Fire Attack via pinfall (Rating: 62, Time: 13')

Alfonso Garcia: The Latino Kings are the first FCW workers to earn a spot in the new LAP roster tonight! And the crowd boos them while they leave the ring.

Cueball Lynch: The Puerto Rican crowd is not happy because they would have wanted other FCW wrestlers from previous matches to win tonight and save their jobs.

Mac Smith: But they couldn't win and The Latino Kings won. That's all.

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Scarlet Scarab vs Joffy Laine.

Cueball Lynch: "The Jackhammer" Laine lost to Chess Maniac and tonight faces a difficult opponent like Scarlet Scarab. Joffy Laine needs the support of the Puerto Rican crowd to continue in this company.

image.jpegvst copia.pngJoffy Laine.jpg

SCARLET SCARAB vs JOFFY LAINE

Laine and Scarab stole the show in this match. Joffy Laine brought the crowd to its feet when he delivered two consecutive Jackhammers before he hit Scarlet Scarab with the Death Spiral.

Joffy Laine def. Scarlet Scarab via pinfall (Rating: 58, Time: 8')

Cueball Lynch: Yes! Joffy has done it! The Puerto Rican crowd is much happier now.

Alfonso Garcia: Joffy Laine will make the new LAP roster and he leaves the ring raising his hand as the crowd chants his name! But now it's time for the Main Event, Samael The Executioner vs Bradford Peverell!

Cueball Lynch: This is the match everybody is talking about. Bradford Peverell has been the voice of FCW's resistance to the acquisition by LAP. But he was silenced by the attacks of Samael The Executioner. Samael defeated Peverell at LAP x FCW Forbidden Gate.

Mac Smith: And then Kip Keenan gradually started to support Peverell's ideas. Raven Nightfall felt Keenan disrespected her client Samael The Executioner and she threatened them with reducing FCW to ashes. Then Peverell and Kip Keenan defeated Samael and Hell's Bouncer, and after the match Peverell said they couldn't reduce FCW to ashes. Raven replied Peverell had no clue. And now Bradford Peverell is waiting in the ring for Samael and Raven to come out...

(Mac Smith shuts up when he sees two hooded figures in the entrance way lighting a lighter)

FCW burning samael raven.png

Cueball Lynch: What the hell are those guys doing? They are burning the FCW logo!

ae23cb1a80fa4ce097e7131714982a65b.png

Alfonso Garcia: No way! Samael The Executioner and Raven Nightfall! They must have lost their mind! They really want to reduce this place to ashes!

Then, Ad Infinitum's "Unstoppable" plays while Samael and Raven start to walk down the ramp.

samael and raven spectacular.png

Getting closer to the ring, Raven Nightfall stops to mimic Ad Infinitum's singer moves, while Samael looks back at the fire laughing and in the ring Bradford Peverell puts his hands on his head in despair. Then the camera points at a Puerto Rican teenager with his mouth open and finally the LAP staff come out to stop the fire.

Rating: 53

Main Event:

Raven Nightfall_alt1 copia.jpgw/ image.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

SAMAEL THE EXECUTIONER (w/ Raven Nightfall) vs BRADFORD PEVERELL

The Main Event was about storytelling. Bradford Peverell was still in shock and Raven Nightfall gave Samael instructions to attack him without hesitation. Peverell kicked out at 2 after a Chokeslam early in the match. The crowd fearing a squash quickly got hotter with "If Bradford loses we will riot" chants. Peverell got some momentum and went for a roll-up but Samael kicked out almost immediately and it only made him angrier. The crowd did its best to help Peverell but Samael connected another Chokeslam. Raven Nightfall made a signal and Samael The Executioner hit Bradford Peverell with The Execution to seal his fate. 

Samael The Executioner def. Bradford Peverell via pinfall (Rating: 55, Time: 15')

Cueball Lynch: Oh no! This is the end for FCW.

Alfonso Garcia: Bradford Peverell will leave the company! Thank you for watching us tonight. This was Lucha, this was Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 60

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-30 a las 0.24.12.png

Live On

Sunburst is the new LAP People's champion.

Sunburst.jpg

LAP Peoples champion belt png.png

• Like 3

PREDICTIONS CONTEST FOR LAP x FCW THE FIGHT FOR CONTRACTS 2021

5/8 @HiPlus

4/8 @Charasmatic Enigma

3/8 @KyTeran

Thank you for participating in the predictions contest. This was the hardest contest to predict so far.

Congratulations @HiPlus I'll send you a private message with your reward. 

On 10/30/2023 at 12:02 AM, HiPlus said:

The rub Sunburst would get from becoming not only champion but getting Xavi fired would be insane, but Xavi suits the product so unless he is going elsewhere Xavi wins it. 

On 10/30/2023 at 7:44 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Xavi's great and unless he's leaving I don't see any reason for him to lose here

@HiPlus @Charasmatic Enigma And that's exactly what happened! I offered Xavi Ferrera an exclusive contract but he chose to continue in PSW instead. For some reason a Puerto Rican prefers to break his back in a hardcore redux in Pittsburgh to the most improved company of the year and the Californian beaches. But I'm sure Sunburst was the happiest person with his decision.

Fire Attack need some momentum and like Jesus there are just other people that can do better. 

Amazing Fire Fly is great, so I'll go with his team

Joffy keeps his job, I don't rate Scarab highly but also don't know what you would do with Joffy. 

Not sure he fits the product, but Joffy is great

Fire Attack were hot and I know The Latino Kings are not the most popular tag team among TEW players (including me) but they have decent aerial skills and well they are The Latino Kings in a company in which latins are a large percentage of the fans.

I can't say that I didn't have doubts about Joffy, but now I have plans for him. LAP is growing quickly and they'll have to deal with different kind of wrestlers, so I think he'll do well.

While I think this could be a loss, Samael is basically Chess Maniac to a degree I think he has more interesting storylines to tell. 

Bradford's got a lot of screen time, so I think he wins here

I think Bradford Peverell should be one of the hottest free agents after leaving like that way LAP. But I needed a good FCW opponent with charisma and mic skills for a good feud to end the FCW storyline and to make it feel like a close contest. I wanted LAP to be perceived as a superior company by FCW fans and present LAP to FCW fans aggressively.  Kind of like, our product is different than what you are used to, but we'll show you we have higher standards, give it a shot you and you may like it.

• Like 1

SUNBURST!!!!

You think he is the happiest person? WRONG! I am, I love me some SUNBURSTT!!!! The intro song for Samael was so fire. I enjoyed that segment so much. 

Quick question, was this posted on Oct 31 for the U.S as for me it was the 1st of Nov, and I want to nominate the show and Samael Entrance in general. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HiPlus said:

SUNBURST!!!!

You think he is the happiest person? WRONG! I am, I love me some SUNBURSTT!!!! The intro song for Samael was so fire. I enjoyed that segment so much. 

Quick question, was this posted on Oct 31 for the U.S as for me it was the 1st of Nov, and I want to nominate the show and Samael Entrance in general. 

@HiPlus I'm glad you enjoyed Sunburst's title win and Samael's segment. Yes, it was posted on Oct 31 for the U.S. By the way I'll send you a private message with your reward when I post the new LAP roster, as it will help you.

image.gif

MEN'S DIVISION

Axxis Jr.jpg · Frederique_alt1.jpg · image.jpeg

AXXIS JR · FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA · ELÉCTRICO

image.jpeg · image.jpeg · image.jpeg

FROGUE ELEMENT · JAGGED · JUGGERNAUT JONES

image.jpeg · Joffy Laine.jpg · image.jpeg

KIP KEENAN · JOFFY LAINE · MAGNIFICO

Chess Maniac.jpg · image.jpeg · image.jpeg

CHESS MANIAC · MARTYR · OX MASTADON

Davis Wayne Newton.jpg · El Orgulloso_alt.jpg · image.jpeg

DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON · EL ORGULLOSO · EL TORO DE ORO JR · 

Ultimate Phoenix.jpg · image.jpeg · Hijo Del Relampago.jpg

ULTIMATE PHOENIX · RICOCHET RAMONE · HIJO DEL RELAMPAGO

image.jpeg · image.jpeg · Phenomenal E_alt1.jpg

ROB REYNOLDS · MÁSCARA ROJA JR · PANTERA ROJA (AKA Phenomenal E)

image.jpeg · image.jpeg · Remmy Skye.jpg

SAMAEL THE EXECUTIONER · SCARLET SCARAB · REMMY SKYE

Sunburst.jpg · image.jpeg

SUNBURST · USAce

LAP LUCHA

LAP Lucha belt neo.gif Remmy Skye.jpg

Remmy Skye

Held for 394 days

13 title defences

Prestige: 51 (+8)

LAP PEOPLE'S

LAP Peoples champion belt png.png Sunburst.jpg

Sunburst

Held for 0 days

0 title defences

Prestige: 40 (+1)

Previous champions:

Xavi Ferrera (Jan '21 - Mar '21, 3 defences)

LAP SUPERCOPA DE LA LUCHA

LAP supercopa de la lucha.gifimage.jpeg

Eléctrico

Annual tournament held at Supercopa De La Lucha

Prestige: 43

LAP GRAN BATALLA DE AMÉRICA

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Danny Dark

Annual battle royal held at Gran Batalla De América

Prestige: 43

MEN'S PAREJAS DIVISION

image.jpegimage.jpeg · image.jpegimage.jpeg

FIRE ATTACK (AMAZING FIRE FLY & RAPIDO) · THE LATINO KINGS (RUDY VELASQUEZ & HECTOR GALINDO)

El Orgulloso_alt.jpgimage.jpeg · Frankie Perez_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg ·

ORGULLO ESCARLATA (EL ORGULLOSO & SCARLET SCARAB) · PEREZ XTREME (FRANKIE PEREZ AKA Kill Switch & JONNIE PEREZ)

Island Boy Apollo.jpgKid San Juan.jpg · Flash Savage.jpgOzzie Goldstein.jpg

THE PUERTO RICAN BOYS (ISLAND BOY APOLLO & KID SAN JUAN) · LOS RUBIOS CANADIENSES (FLASH SAVAGE & OZZIE GOLDSTEIN) AKA The Canadian Blondes

Mustang Blanco.jpgNeutron.jpg

SEGUNDA GENERACIÓN (MUSTANG BLANCO JR & EL HIJO DEL NEUTRON)

LAP PAREJAS

LAP Parejas NEO.gif Frankie Perez_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg

Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez)

Held for 155 days

3 title defences

Prestige: 42 (+7)

LAP TORNEO DE PAREJAS

image.gifFrankie Perez_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg

Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez)

Annual tag team tournament held at Torneo De Parejas

Prestige: 53

MANAGERS

image.jpeg · image.jpeg

GRACE HARPER manages Jagged and Frederique Antonio Garcia · RAVEN NIGHTFALL manages Samael The Executioner

WOMEN'S DIVISION

Queen Amazon.jpg · Alina America.jpg · Electric Dreamer.jpg

QUEEN AMAZON · ALINA AMERICA · ELECTRIC DREAMER

Hellcat Hernandez.jpg · Pinky Perez.jpg · Teresa Perez.jpg

HELLCAT HERNANDEZ · PINKY PEREZ · TERESA PEREZ

image.jpeg

SIMONY SENTINEL

LAP WOMEN'S

lap womens.jpg Electric Dreamer.jpg

Electric Dreamer

Held for 102 days

2 title defences

Prestige: 36 (+1)

WOMEN'S PAREJAS DIVISION

Alina America.jpgElectric Dreamer.jpg · Hellcat Hernandez.jpgDarkness Cat.jpg

LAS ELÉCTRICAS (ALINA AMERICA & ELECTRIC DREAMER) · LAS GATAS (HELLCAT HERNANDEZ & DARKNESS CAT)

Kate Lilly.jpgDebbie Rose.jpg · Pinky Perez.jpgPoison Ivy.jpg

LILLY & ROSE (KATE LILLY & DEBBIE ROSE) · PEREZ & TORRES (PINKY PEREZ & MARIANA TORRES)

Houston Handley.jpgTeresa Perez.jpg

TEX-MEX (HOUSTON HANDLEY & TERESA PEREZ)

LAP WOMEN'S PAREJAS

lap womensparejas.jpg Pinky Perez.jpgPoison Ivy.jpg

Perez & Torres (Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres)

Held for 67 days

2 title defences

Prestige: 20 (+2)

Previous champions:

Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) (2) (Oct '20 - Jan '21, 2 defences)

Las Eléctricas (Alina America & Electric Dreamer) (Apr '20 - Oct '20, 4 defences)

Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) (Feb '20 - Apr '20, 2 defences)

Commentary Team

Alfonso Garcia.jpg · Mac Smith.jpg · image.jpeg · Joanne Rodriguez.jpg

ALFONSO GARCIA · MAC SMITH · CUEBALL LYNCH · JOANNE RODRIGUEZ

• Like 2

FCW workers released after losing at LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts 2021:

Mutant, Jesus Chavez, Xavi Ferrera, Giant Brody, Bull Wrecker, Bradford Peverell.

FCW workers released after LAP board decision:

Bret Kyle, Carlos Gonzalez, Marco Gonzalez, Cobra, Curtis Shaw, Harlem Haynes, Hell's Bouncer, Kanishoki, King Kong Kennedy, Tex Tagan, Puerto Rican Power.

Additional LAP workers released after LAP board decision:

Jaguar Queen

LAP announced new contracts signed by former FCW workers:

WRESTLERS

Frederique Antonio Garcia - 9 month exclusive contract, $1700 per show

Kip Keenan - 6 month contract, $70 per show

Joffy Laine - 6 month contract, $60 per show

Hector Galindo - 9 month contract, $50 per show

Rudy Velasquez - 9 month contract, $50 per show

Davis Wayne Newton - 6 month contract, $50 per show

Ox Mastadon - 6 month contract , $50 per show

Rob Reynolds - 6 month contract, $50 per show

Island Boy Apollo - 1 year contract, $40 per show

Kid San Juan - 1 year contract, $40 per show

Ricochet Ramone - 6 month contract, $40 per show

Juggernaut Jones - 6 month contract, $30 per show

USAce - 6 month contract, $30 per show

Martyr - ongoing contract, $20 per show

COMMENTARY

Cueball Lynch - ongoing contract, $290 per show

• Like 3

lap thisislucha neo.gif

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 24

Monday, Week 4, March 2021, Sharks Ice, San Jose, CA. Attendance: 515

Official theme song

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome back to California, This Is Lucha! 

Mac Smith: LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts was such a good event, if you missed it you can still catch it on demand on WrestleWorld or stream it.

Cueball Lynch: I have mixed feelings because some of my friends lost their jobs but the future looks brighter than ever for others.

Alfonso Garcia: In our first match tonight, Chess Maniac takes on Ricochet Ramone!

Cueball Lynch: Ricochet Ramone is now a 100% LAP wrestler, just like the other FCW wrestlers who made the new LAP roster. Ricochet Ramone is 1-1-0 in singles competition in LAP. He faces Chess Maniac who is 4-0-0 in singles competition in 2021.

CHESS MANIAC vs RICOCHET RAMONE

This match was all about storytelling. Ricochet Ramone played the classic underdog and the crowd bought the story. Ramone got to pin Chess Maniac after his finisher the Ricochet Senton but he kicked out at 2. Chess Maniac submitted Ricochet Ramone with the Checkmate to end the match.

Chess Maniac def. Ricochet Ramone via submission (Rating: 55, Time: 16')

Cueball Lynch: Good performance by Ramone but Chess Maniac has a machiavellian mind.

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: LAP announced this week the new LAP roster. I want to introduce you the FCW wrestlers who made the LAP roster: Frederique Antonio Garcia, Joffy Laine, Juggernaut Jones, Kip Keenan, Martyr, Ox Mastadon, Ricochet Ramone, Rob Reynolds, USAce, The Latino Kings and The Puerto Rican Boys!

(All of them come out to salute the fans and they are greeted with "L-A-P, L-A-P!" chants)

Joanne Rodriguez: And I have an announcement. Tonight another tag team will join the Men's Parejas Divison and next week another wrestler will join the Women's Division!

Rating: 66

Alfonso Garcia: In our next match, Scarlet Scarab vs Ultimate Phoenix!

Mac Smith: Scarlet Scarab is coming off a loss vs Joffy Laine at LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts and is still looking for his first win of the year. He is 0-3-0 in singles competition in 2021, while Ultimate Phoenix is 2-2-0.

image.jpegvst copia.pngUltimate Phoenix.jpg

SCARLET SCARAB vs ULTIMATE PHOENIX

Good car crash match where Scarlet Scarab submitted Ultimate Phoenix with the Spinning Arm Breaker to win the match.

Scarlet Scarab def. Ultimate Phoenix via submission (Rating: 56, Time: 8')

Mac Smith: Big win for Scarlet Scarab!

image.jpegFrederique_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg

Grace Harper and her clients Frederique Antonio Garcia and Jagged take the ring.

Grace Harper: Next week my clients will face fake LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye and his acolyte dog Magnifico. This time we won't wait for a decision on the next challenger for the LAP Lucha title. I made a deal with LAP owner Joaquin Soler. If Jagged and Frederique defeat Skye and Magnifico, Jagged will face Remmy Skye at Venganza. And this time there will be no stipulations to save him!

(The crowd boos them)

Frederique Antonio Garcia: Shut up you sissies!

Rating: 51

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Las Eléctricas vs Las Gatas.

Mac Smith: Hellcat Hernandez is quickly climbing the ranks in the women's division and I can see her facing LAP Women's champion Electric Dreamer soon. Dreamer teams up tonight again for the first time in 2021 with her Eléctricas' partner Alina America to take on Hellcat Hernandez's Las Gatas.

JesAlina America.jpgElectric Dreamer.jpgvst copia.pngHellcat Hernandez.jpgDarkness Cat.jpg

LAS ELÉCTRICAS (ELECTRIC DREAMER & ALINA AMERICA) vs LAS GATAS (HELLCAT HERNANDEZ & DARKNESS CAT)

The girls stole the show. Alina America hit Darkness Cat with the Southern Lights Bomb.

Las Eléctricas def. Las Gatas via pinfall (Rating: 56, Time 8')

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with Kip Keenan. Kip, we can't say Bradford Peverell was your best friend, but you finally agreed on most things in the last weeks. How do you feel about him leaving LAP and what happened with Samael The Executioner and Raven Nightfall?

Kip Keenan: I feel sorry for Bradford because he was fighting for what we thought was right. I'm still in shock. I still can't believe what Samael and Raven did. They burned the FCW logo. That was a show of disrespect like I'd never seen in my life. Bradford is gone, but I'm still here. And at Venganza I will teach them respect.

Rating: 48

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event, The Night Terrors vs Segunda Generación! There is a 10 Minute Time Limit in this match for TV rights reasons.

Mac Smith: The Night Terrors are the tag team that joins the LAP roster on a permanent basis tonight. The last time these tag teams met they reached the time limit, so they better bring their A-game if they want to win this match.

Main Event: 10 mins Time Limit Match

Babau.jpgMoroi.jpgvst copia.pngNeutron.jpgMustang Blanco.jpg

THE NIGHT TERRORS (BABAU & MOROI) vs SEGUNDA GENERACIÓN (EL HIJO DEL NEUTRON & MUSTANG BLANCO JR)

A match full of dangerous aerial moves. These tag teams seemed to be completely even again. With less than one minute remaining Mustang Blanco Jr eluded the Sleep Paralysis to tag El Hijo Del Neutron. Segunda Generación hit Moroi with the Neutron Accelerator before El Hijo Del Neutron pinned him to win the match with less than 10 seconds remaining.

Segunda Generación def. The Night Terrors via pinfall (Rating: 61, Time: 9')

Alfonso Garcia: What a finish! Great victory for Segunda Generación! Thank you for watching. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-02 a las 17.56.00.png

Live On

• Like 1

Babau.jpgMoroi.jpgimage.gif

THE NIGHT TERRORS ARE LAP!

The Night Terrors (Babau & Moroi) have been hired by LAP on a 2-year contract worth $40 per show each.

"The Night Terrors are proven workers who fit our product perfectly and will join our exciting tag team division" said Lucha America Productions owner Joaquin Soler.

• Like 1

lap thisislucha neo.gif

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 25

Monday, Week 1, April 2021, Dignity Health Event Center, Bakersfield, CA. Attendance: 500 SELL OUT!

Official theme song

Mac Smith: With Venganza II about three weeks away I'm sure we will see progress in some stories tonight.

Cueball Lynch: If I understood correctly Venganza is an event based on rematches of big matches and usually some important feuds end there. So I'm very excited to experience this event for the first time.

Alfonso Garcia: In our first match tonight, Hijo Del Relampago vs Ricochet Ramone!

Cueball Lynch: Ricochet Ramone is in the opening match again after losing to Chess Maniac last week.

Mac Smith: Hijo Del Relampago is 2-0-0 in singles competition in LAP.

HIJO DEL RELAMPAGO vs RICOCHET RAMONE

In a good car crash match, Hijo Del Relampago hit Ricochet Ramone with the Relampago Blanco.

Hijo Del Relampago def. Ricochet Ramone via pinfall (Rating: 58, Time: 8')

Phenomenal E_alt1.jpg

Pantera Roja comes out to send a message to Axxis Jr.

Pantera Roja: We are just a few weeks away to Venganza II. I only know a few words in spanish but I know that "venganza" means "revenge". And If I think about revenge the name that comes to my mind is Axxis Jr. How I see things, it all started when I won a Four Way Match to main event the first event of 2021, Apertura II. My opponent in the Main Event was a mystery opponent, who ended up being Axxis Jr. It was Axxis' debut match in LAP. He won that match, which was probably the most important match I've had in this company. Axxis Jr knew I was his opponent, he prepared to face ME! I didn't know who my opponent was!

Axxis Jr.jpg

Axxis Jr comes out.

Axxis Jr: Pantera Roja, let me tell you something. When my old friend Eléctrico won Supercopa De La Lucha last year after defeating you in the Final... Do you remember what you said? You said he won because he had a shorter match in the Semifinals and he had more time to rest. Do you see the pattern here? I do. You always have the perfect excuse for your losses, don't you? But if you really want a rematch... You know what? I accept.

Alfonso Garcia: Time for another match, Davis Wayne Newton faces Frogue Element!

Cueball Lynch: This is the third singles match in LAP for Newton and he is still seeking his first win.

Mac Smith: Frogue is 2-2-0 in singles competition in 2021.

Davis Wayne Newton.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON vs FROGUE ELEMENT

The storytelling in this match didn't pay dividends. Newton didn't look good while looking for his first win in LAP, if that makes any sense, and it seems that he is having a bad time finding his place in a new company. Frogue's performance was not good either. Frogue Element hit Davis Wayne Newton with the Fro' Splash to win the match.

Frogue Element def. Davis Wayne Newton via pintall (Rating: 44, Time: 16')

Mac Smith: Good win for Frogue.

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Purple Viper makes her debut in LAP against Teresa Perez.

Mac Smith: Purple Viper is a 36 year old mexican luchadora. She's got a very recognizable mask.

image.jpegvst copia.pngTeresa Perez.jpg

PURPLE VIPER vs TERESA PEREZ

They wanted to steal the show and Purple was really solid in her debut, while Teresa did a good job. Purple Viper hit Teresa Perez with the Viper Bite to win the match and make Teresa scream in pain.

Purple Viper def. Teresa Perez via pinfall (Rating: 51, Time 8')

Cueball Lynch: I can't believe she bite her! That shouldn't be legal!

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event, Remmy Skye and Magnifico vs Grace Harper's clients Jagged and Frederique Antonio Garcia! If Jagged and Frederique win the match, Jagged earns a title shot at Remmy Skye's LAP Lucha title at Venganza II.

Mac Smith: There was a similar 2vs2 before Coronación and that time Jagged and Frederique won the match. To talk about the story behind these 2vs2 matches we have to remember when Jagged attacked Magnifico at Apertura II in his title match against Remmy Skye because he wanted to be the one to dethrone Remmy. Since then many things have happened but something hasn't changed, Magnifico has become Remmy's best ally.

Main Event: Jagged earns a title shot at Remmy Skye's LAP Lucha title if his team wins.

Remmy Skye.jpgimage.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpegFrederique_alt1.jpg w/image.jpeg

REMMY SKYE & MAGNIFICO vs FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA (w/ Grace Harper)

Everyone got involved in this match, including the fans who vehemently cheered Skye and Magnifico during the entire match. Remmy Skye set the tone early on the match with a senton on Jagged, making him tag Frederique. Magnifico tagged in as well a couple minutes later and tried to keep Remmy's pace, but this time it was Frederique who took the situation under control. Frederique Antonio Garcia hit Magnifico with the Romeo Is Bleeding, while Grace Harper pulled Remmy Skye's leg from behind so he couldn't help his partner.

Jagged & Frederique Antonio Garcia def. Remmy Skye & Magnifico via pinfall (Rating: 66, Time: 9')

Cueball Lynch: Where was the referee looking when Grace pulled Remmy's leg?

Alfonso Garcia: Jagged will be Remmy's opponent at Venganza II and the LAP Lucha title will be on the line! Thank you for watching us. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-03 a las 5.21.19.png

Live On

Edited by newbiezness
presentation of the show was wrong
  • Like 3

image.jpegimage.gif

PURPLE VIPER IS LAP!

Purple Viper has been hired by LAP on an ongoing contract worth $190 per show.

"Purple Viper is an exciting luchadora who is well-known in Mexico. She is a good addition to our Women's Division" said Lucha America Productions owner Joaquin Soler.

• Like 3

It's taken me nearly a week to catch up - you are a machine. I've don't think I've ever read a lucha-centric diary on here that made it past a couple months, so this has been a really new read for me. I read from beginning to now, so here were some of my thoughts -

I think you did a really phenomenal job in the first phase of LAP, working with a small roster. Despite running frequent shows with a pretty thin roster, and two very different divisions (men's singles and women's tag), everything felt relatively fresh, and you were able to make your top guys (Remmy, Chess Maniac, Frankie) feel like really big deals, and your up and coming guys (El Hijo Del Neutron, Mustang Blanco Jr, Pantera Roja) feel meaningful. You really put a lot of respect towards lucha legends, which is great.

Grace Harper, to be honest, was a bit frustrating on commentary - I'm not sure if uber heel commentators are more common in lucha libre, but man she had actual heat from me... which worked really well when she transitioned to an on-screen character. Easily the #1 heel in probably any dynasty I've ever read what, 15 years of my life? Most heels you can at least enjoy for what they are, but I've never really had a character in a dynasty get under my skin like she has. I enjoy Remmy beating her boys again and again. Jagged feels completely out of place with their group, though, despite being the primary wrestler of it.

Starting with a women's tag division was really ambitious - how do you keep the division fresh with only a handful of teams? For how many shows you ran, without resorting to singles matches, you managed to keep your title scene pretty fresh. I think on a whole, though, the ladies haven't had a real strong storyline or rivalry that could take them to the level of your men's division.

The FCW takeover was really interesting. I feel like most people take over promotions in their diaries, very frequently FCW for people with US based promotions. Your takeover was the first time I've really ever seen the promotion be the heel - at least that was how it looked to me. I was pretty bummed out when Bradford Peverell lost. I do prefer Cueball getting depressed about FCW over Grace bringing up how Remmy did drugs an eon ago.

I was wondering, since I actually use both of them in my person game right now - I love the names for El Hijo Del Neutron and Mustang Blanco Jr's finishers, Acceration and Neutron Gun. Do you have an image in your mind of what those moves are? And their combo finisher, as well.

Probably a lot more I forgot about since I binged this over the past year, but I'll think of it as it comes up. Great work, I'll be reading along live now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, John Lions said:

It's taken me nearly a week to catch up - you are a machine. I've don't think I've ever read a lucha-centric diary on here that made it past a couple months, so this has been a really new read for me. I read from beginning to now, so here were some of my thoughts -

It was cool to watch how you were catching up. I've read your thoughtful comments in other diaries so I know your feedback for future predictions will be very interesting. You have already made kind of a diary review pointing out many interesting things:

I think you did a really phenomenal job in the first phase of LAP, working with a small roster. Despite running frequent shows with a pretty thin roster, and two very different divisions (men's singles and women's tag), everything felt relatively fresh, and you were able to make your top guys (Remmy, Chess Maniac, Frankie) feel like really big deals, and your up and coming guys (El Hijo Del Neutron, Mustang Blanco Jr, Pantera Roja) feel meaningful. You really put a lot of respect towards lucha legends, which is great.

I wanted that kind of challenge (start with a small roster) and Joaquin Soler had a hard time when OLLIE spent a lot of money on a large expensive roster, so it made sense. I used many outsiders to elevate my guys (((so I can't blame you @HiPlus for what you did in Final Chapter))) and some of them eventually joined LAP later. Lucha legends had to be respected because LAP owner is a former owner of OLLIE (the oldest Lucha company as you know). I don't want to give any spoilers but you will see more in that sense soon.

Grace Harper, to be honest, was a bit frustrating on commentary - I'm not sure if uber heel commentators are more common in lucha libre, but man she had actual heat from me... which worked really well when she transitioned to an on-screen character. Easily the #1 heel in probably any dynasty I've ever read what, 15 years of my life? Most heels you can at least enjoy for what they are, but I've never really had a character in a dynasty get under my skin like she has. I enjoy Remmy beating her boys again and again. Jagged feels completely out of place with their group, though, despite being the primary wrestler of it.

Grace Harper, great topic. I know there were some uber heel commentators in some hispanic countries in the past (I don't know in Mexican Lucha Libre) but it probably wasn't a tendency in 2020. But I know in Mexico heel referees (cheating in matches to favor heel wrestlers, etc) are pretty common, so I though why couldn't such a biased a color commentator exist in a Lucha company? I had in mind Grace Harper would burnt out as a color commentator, but she was also a manager so that would be her next step. My inspiration was RAW's wheelchaired Vicky Guerrero during her time as a GM / Edge's manager. I really hated her then. I can't find a way to talk about Jagged or Frederique right now without giving spoilers so I guess  you'll have to wait.

The FCW takeover was really interesting. I feel like most people take over promotions in their diaries, very frequently FCW for people with US based promotions. Your takeover was the first time I've really ever seen the promotion be the heel - at least that was how it looked to me. I was pretty bummed out when Bradford Peverell lost. I do prefer Cueball getting depressed about FCW over Grace bringing up how Remmy did drugs an eon ago.

I thought what it'd be like in real life. And it wouldn't be easy. Puerto Rican wrestling is very different to Mexican Lucha. But Joaquin Soler doesn't take prisoners, he wants LAP to be a force in USA and hispanic fans are key to grow. Puerto Rico is a hispanic state. But Puerto Rican fans won't accept that a Mexican company buy their most important wrestling company easily IRL, so I wanted to use it. An agressive stance connects with the owner (he is used to OLLIE's legendary tradition and sees FCW as an inferior company and Mexican Lucha as the #1 in latin countries) and was a marketing strategy as well.

I was wondering, since I actually use both of them in my person game right now - I love the names for El Hijo Del Neutron and Mustang Blanco Jr's finishers, Acceration and Neutron Gun. Do you have an image in your mind of what those moves are? And their combo finisher, as well.

I haven't thought which would be the real moves for them, so I just can tell you that I imagine Mustang's Acceleration as running towards the opponent as fast as possible and a hard hit (double kick, double axe, elbow, punch...), not a difficult move but executed surprisingly quickly. I'm thinking that Neutron Gun could be like a running seated meteora after simulating a gun with his hand (think Kenny Omega), I may use this someday... And one move after the other, like two particles colliding at very high speeds, it could be the Neutron Accelerator.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

lap thisislucha neo.gif

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 26

Monday, Week 2, April 2021, Blue Genie Art Bazaar, Austin, TX. Attendance: 136

Official theme song

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to Texas, This Is Lucha! 

Mac Smith: This is the second time LAP comes to Texas, the first time it was for Breaking The Wall last year.

Cueball Lynch: Everything is bigger in Texas, they say.

Alfonso Garcia: In the opening match tonight, Chess Maniac faces El Toro De Oro Jr!

Mac Smith: This is the second time these two face each other. Last year Chess Maniac defeated Golden Bull.

CHESS MANIAC vs EL TORO DE ORO JR

Very good match to work the crowd, Chess Maniac tried to submit El Toro with the Checkmate, but El Toro lifted him off the ground and crashed him into the corner. El Toro De Oro Jr went for the Head Of Steam Gore but Chess Maniac reversed it to an arm drag taking him down to win the match.

Chess Maniac def. El Toro De Oro Jr via pinfall (Rating: 63, Time: 8')

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with Raven Nightfall and her client Samael The Executioner. Kip Keenan said he wants to face Samael again at Venganza.

Raven Nightfall: I can't believe he is stupid enough to want to face The Executioner again. Kip Keenan, you think you want to be in the ring with The Executioner again? No, you don't want to, I can tell. But you will be.

Rating: 65

Alfonso Garcia: In our next match, The Hammers vs Los Rubios Canadienses!

Cueball Lynch: The Hammers are making their debut as a tag team in this match. Joffy Laine defeated Scarlet Scarab at LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts 2021 to make the LAP roster. Both The Jackhammer and Ox Mastadon have been two of the most successful former FCW workers to make the transition to LAP thus far.

Mac Smith: Los Rubios Canadienses are 1-2-0 in 2vs2 matches in LAP.

Joffy Laine.jpgimage.jpegvst copia.pngFlash Savage.jpgOzzie Goldstein.jpg

THE HAMMERS (JOFFY LAINE & OX MASTADON) vs LOS RUBIOS CANADIENSES (FLASH SAVAGE & OZZIE GOLDSTEIN)

This was a car crash match. Joffy Laine and Ox Mastadon showed signs that they can become a powerful duo but Flash Savage caught Joffy Laine off guard with a Flash Roll-Up to win the match.

Los Rubios Canadienses def. The Hammers via pintall (Rating: 51, Time: 8')

Mac Smith: Flash Savage seized the opportunity in this match.

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg Kate Lilly.jpgDebbie Rose.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with former 2-time champions Lilly & Rose. At Venganza you will face the current LAP Women's Parejas champions Perez & Torres. They beat you at Apertura II to win the titles.

Kate Lilly: Even a broken clock is right twice a day, Joanne.

Joanne Rodriguez: You have competed in just one match after losing the titles, a win against Tex-Mex.

Debbie Rose: We are 2-time LAP Women's Parejas champions, everybody knows we are the best tag team in America. Do you think we need to compete more to do this? We will regain the titles and it will be just another day at the office.

Rating: 40

Alfonso Garcia: Time for another match, Las Eléctricas vs Las Gatas!

Mac Smith: Two weeks ago Las Eléctricas defeated Las Gatas, I think Las Gatas will come back stronger in this match.

Alina America.jpgElectric Dreamer.jpgvst copia.pngHellcat Hernandez.jpgDarkness Cat.jpg

LAS ELÉCTRICAS (ALINA AMERICA & ELECTRIC DREAMER) vs LAS GATAS (HELLCAT HERNANDEZ & DARKNESS CAT)

The girls stole the show in this match. Hellcat Hernandez had a sensational performance but once again Darkness Cat was the weak link. Alina America hit Darkness Cat with the Southern Lights Bomb and a frustrated Hellcat Hernandez couldn't do anything about it. The love of the Texan crowd for Las Eléctricas continued after the match finished with the fans chanting their names. The camera pointed to a fan proudly showing an "I have a Dream" sign, but Hellcat Hernandez took the sign and tore it up.

Las Eléctricas def. Las Gatas via pinfall (Rating: 60, Time 8')

Alfonso Garcia: Las Eléctricas working like a well oiled machine to win again!

image.jpegFrederique_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg

Grace Harper, Frederique Antonio Garcia and Jagged come out and the crowd boos them.

Frederique Antonio Garcia: Shut up you sissies!

Grace Harper: Jagged is officially the number one contender for the LAP Lucha title after MY CLIENTS defeated fake champion Remmy Skye and his Magnifico dog last week. This time Remmy, there will be no stipulations to save you. Frederique and me will be at ringside to make sure it's a FAIR match, if you know what I mean. At Venganza WE are taking our revenge on Remmy Skye and Jagged will become the new LAP Lucha champion. Jagged, we have wanted to give you this for a long time, take it as our early championship celebration gift. Please Frederique, do the honors...

jagged_alt copia.jpg

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event, LAP People's champion Sunburst makes his first defence against Scarlet Scarab.

Mac Smith: Scarlet Scarab is 5-4-0 in singles competition in LAP. He is a dangerous opponent and Sunburst is still in a precarious position as a champion in my opinion. Those images hugging his family after dethroning Xavi Ferrera at LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts 2021 were beautiful but also a sign that his title victory was a complete surprise.

Cueball Lynch: Not that Sunburst didn't have a good performance, but I think we all expected more from Ferrara in that match. But now Sunburst is the champion and he has to defend that title by all means.

Main Event: LAP PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Sunburst.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

SUNBURST vs SCARLET SCARAB

A story of resilience. Sunburst's start of the match was fantastic and he even brought the enthusiastic Texan crowd on its feet after a tope con hilo. Sunburst fueled by this energy went for the Sun-Spot, but Scarlet Scarab repelled his move from the ground with a kick. Then Scarab tried to submit Sunburst with the Spinning Arm Breaker but Sunburst finally touched the ropes with his feet. Scarab missed a Scarlet O'Hararana after Sunburst anticipated his move, in what it seemed like a flashback of his match vs Xavi Ferrera. Sunburst hit Scarlet Scarab with the Sun-Spot.

Sunburst def. Scarlet Scarab via pinfall (Rating: 57, Time: 17')

Alfonso Garcia: Sunburst is still the LAP People's champion! Don't miss the go-home This Is Lucha episode before Venganza II next week! Thank you for watching us. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 61

image.png

Live On

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 4