AI Generated Cornellverse Content

This is amazing!  I just put in a fairly decent description of a wrestler from my database I'm working on, and I have to say, I'm pretty thrilled with the results!  Glad I stumbled in here and discovered this thread!

Edit:  what sort of prompt doI have to put in to get results that are slightly less ripped?  Came up with one that looks like one of my guys, but he looks like 250 lbs of pure muscle, where my dude should be an athletic but noticeably less ripped up lightweight.

This is fun to play with, I am enjoying my results.

Edited by dvdWarrior

On 10/15/2023 at 10:34 AM, smw88 said:

I was trying to get it to generate a TV logo for GB-TV which lead to some crazy images, some of the best (most amusing) I thought I would share.

bad tv networks (9).jpeg

bad tv networks (10).jpeg

bad tv networks (11).jpeg

bad tv networks (12).jpeg

bad tv networks (6).jpeg

bad tv networks (7).jpeg

bad tv networks (1).jpeg

Were these made with the Bing generator?  If so, what sort of prompts did you use?  I was able to generate a little something-something for my KBN-TV network.  I like it a lot, but it looks a little old school.  Not sure what I'd have to do for something a little more modern.

KBN TV.jpg

• Like 2

I've managed to become slightly obsessed with this over the past while.  Haven't tried my hand at creating any CornellVerse characters just yet, I've been... a little pre-occupied... churning out so many of the wrestlers I've had living in my imagination for so long.  It's mind-blowing to actually see some of these folks too.  A few of them so far seem to have come out spot on.

Pretty amazing results I've seen throughout this thread, not only on wrestlers, but on belts and trophies and everything else as well!  It's pretty great.  Just read back through the thread and found out about the "3D render prompt", so I may have to start doing that.

Y'all are probably well ahead of me, but I've found that emotions can help an image along as well.  A few of mine looked a lot better after I added the word "angry" to the prompt.  "Shoulder length hair", "flex", and "pose" seem to generate results as well.  Good chance you guys already know all that though.

Right now, it says I can't submit any more prompts.  I have to wait till all my other ongoing creations are complete before I can try to create again.

So... there is that.

• Like 1

Any tips for same face syndrome? I am using Bing's DALL-E 3 image generator.

I am trying to create Indian wrestlers and regardless of the gender, it seems like Bing can produce a 3–4 variations, sometimes it just ignores ethnicity and produces Asian or white renders.

1 hour ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

Just saying, if you want to use them for mods be my guest.

Thank you, I have been saving them as a general thing and hadn't decided what I planned to do with them. If I was going to use I was going to ask the makers about potentially including in the mod

Was thinking a little add-on of free pictures with file names "CVAI_AsianFemale" or something so people can add if they wanted, or just add the ones they like.

I appreciate your permission :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lavelleuk said:

Thank you, I have been saving them as a general thing and hadn't decided what I planned to do with them. If I was going to use I was going to ask the makers about potentially including in the mod

Was thinking a little add-on of free pictures with file names "CVAI_AsianFemale" or something so people can add if they wanted, or just add the ones they like.

I appreciate your permission :)

Feel free to use any of the ones I posted also. I think that’s a great idea and appreciate the effort that goes into all that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hellshock70 said:

I've pointed this out before... clear your bing history. On my 4th clearance.

Ahhh... I appreciate it.  Sorry about that.

Haven't had much like with my Kings of Wrestling trophy just yet, but I did come up with this image with some action figures that I thought was pretty interesting, (didn't come up with action figures on purpose, it just happened).

Alternate universe King Wade Barrett, AJ Styles, James Storm, and Bobby Roode figures I think.  Could have been an interesting stable.

Kings of Wrestling Trophy first attempt.jpg

Edited by dvdWarrior
Added that last comment about the stable.
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, dvdWarrior said:

Ahhh... I appreciate it.  Sorry about that.

Haven't had much like with my Kings of Wrestling trophy just yet, but I did come up with this image with some action figures that I thought was pretty interesting, (didn't come up with action figures on purpose, it just happened).

Alternate universe King Wade Barrett, AJ Styles, James Storm, and Bobby Roode figures I think.  Could have been an interesting stable.

Kings of Wrestling Trophy first attempt.jpg

I like this a lot, pretty cool!

• Like 1