AI Generated Cornellverse Content

@Captain Kayfabe I'm still not sure wether I am happy with them and wether I am going to make a whole pack of at least the japanese scene or not - but either way, I might release that GIMP file I am using and trying to keep tidy in the end, so people can put them on any background they wish.

I have seen that people have replicated famous people / wrestlers. How are you guys doing this without the images getting flagged for breach of content policy? Is there any trick / special prompt to bypass that? I am asking because I'm trying to create someone resembling Bam Bam Bigelow, but I can't use his name and I am also having an insanely hard time to get a tattooed bald head.

3 hours ago, arlovski said:

@Captain Kayfabe I'm still not sure wether I am happy with them and wether I am going to make a whole pack of at least the japanese scene or not - but either way, I might release that GIMP file I am using and trying to keep tidy in the end, so people can put them on any background they wish.

I have seen that people have replicated famous people / wrestlers. How are you guys doing this without the images getting flagged for breach of content policy? Is there any trick / special prompt to bypass that? I am asking because I'm trying to create someone resembling Bam Bam Bigelow, but I can't use his name and I am also having an insanely hard time to get a tattooed bald head.

There are work arounds. Undertaker for example... it's not his real name. John Cena... real name so only do like "WWE Cena" and then for say Tom Cruise... very famous and an obvious flag but combine his last name with a character... "Maverick Cruise" and it spits him right out. For say someone like a U.S. President or U.K. Prime Minister... "President Reagan or Prime Minster Churchill" can slip you by.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Atticus said:

I'd say about 85% of the time this prompt usually knocks it out of the park for me: "Create a forward facing DAZ3D-style render. White background. Portrait. Landscape format. [Description of person]". Sometimes I try to be detailed, other times not so much. Like for the turtle girl, my exact prompt was "Create a forward facing DAZ3D-style render. White background. Portrait. Landscape format. Caucasian woman with a neon green mohawk. She has a headband that has turtle designs on it. She has a green tank top she wrestles in that is also turtled theme. Goofy smile. Green eyes."

I was going to try and make a quick one as an example, but ChatGPT/Dall-E are acting weird after the DDoS attack today I guess, at least for me.

"Create a forward facing" "DAZ3D-style" (as opposed to a "DAZ 3D" prompt) "White background (<usually but not always remember this) Portrait. Landscape format." I'm excited to play around with the wording to see what gets different results. I've made a few character renders but I'm officially lost in trying to create my game world. 

THANK YOU 

Bing is a massive nightmare sometimes. Can't even get the prompt 'female wrestler, 3d render' to bybass the unsafe image. 

'Businessman, mustache, middle aged, 3d render' was getting blocked too.

Also.. when posting results do people prefer the images resized and cut onto the blue CV background or do you prefer a larger PNG image? Iv got around 350 CV workers cut and ready to upload

Edited by gazwefc83

I would strongly urge people to consider cutting these renders  on a larger scale than 150x150. If we ever getva new version of TEW it may feature larger size images and all of this work would go to waste. Iv been cutting all of mine to 400x400 and they still work perfectly in TEW 2020. Just thinking about future proofing all of this beautiful and hard work.

Edited by gazwefc83
  • Like 2

On 11/10/2023 at 10:15 AM, gazwefc83 said:

Bing is a massive nightmare sometimes. Can't even get the prompt 'female wrestler, 3d render' to bybass the unsafe image. 

'Businessman, mustache, middle aged, 3d render' was getting blocked too.

Also.. when posting results do people prefer the images resized and cut onto the blue CV background or do you prefer a larger PNG image? Iv got around 350 CV workers cut and ready to upload

Like I said to another poster, try rephrase your prompts with a little bit of bulls--- like "he is a businessman, has a moustache on his face, he's middle aged, 3d render" and yada ya

18 hours ago, arlovski said:

For what is worth, I freaking love this style.  Similar to your previous style, which I also loved, but dialed down just a notch.

• Like 1

So I've gotten a few people already, but any chance some of you wonderful folks have a folder of the full size or non cornellverse renders? I've gotten permission from most of you to use them in my mod but I made the change to non uniform backgrounds. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Jaysin said:

So I've gotten a few people already, but any chance some of you wonderful folks have a folder of the full size or non cornellverse renders? I've gotten permission from most of you to use them in my mod but I made the change to non uniform backgrounds. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ill send you a link when i get home, got a folder of 900+ in the style of daz3d renders

• Thanks 1

Been experimenting this week. Testing prompts for the most part but also made some MMA renders mainly because they use separate face and body shots. And I'm actually liking the unaltered background idea someone proposed a few pages back but doubt it will work for TEW while it just uses the 150x150 head shots.

_d307e43b-b69c-466c-a65d-1bd65fa69f53.thumb.jpg.520dea4ab9bdf32ae1500fc7cc360385.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hellshock70 said:

Weird note: Using "sumo" as a prompt tends to produce beefier heavyweights...

_09ea5c3a-4dae-4513-a58f-506022218dd1.thumb.jpg.617dc274bb2e87dc165f3aa57b5185a0.jpg

But "japanese, sumo" added into your prompts produce the actual sumo look.

_8892eca3-4bf4-4a1f-b23a-011e56ca4a43.thumb.jpg.d8bf80528c59384c50bc320ebb0a446c.jpg

Side note: using lower case letters seem to work better overall especially for belts. And it still spits out belts with upper case lettering.

This bing? Its been done for me for the last 5 hours

x6xflqN.pngcCK3RKR.pngNBekaNE.pngyAqIkh4.pngKxeAjO1.png

Hiroyasu Gakusha - Toshiharu Hyobanshi - Hanshiro Furusawa - Natsu Miyamae - Tasuku Iesada

jblEK61.pngsRpIyFr.pngCNRAFhY.png4i8rls2.pngIFeMKkd.png

Sadakuno Nishimuraya - Shuji Inukai - Commander Kawagishi - Masao Tsubouchi - Dread

Iw6S8Pw.png4SQBxu2.pngTczCXqy.pngaTlQZgA.pngJ6CtUE9.png

Eiji Hamacho - Eisaku Kunomasu - Eisuke Yoshinobu - Funakoshi - Heihachiro Sakai

hRviZLi.pngEC2cmwO.png94L8hkr.pngPUFXAuD.png2fDAvBz.png

Hiroaki Nakasawa - Hiroaki Nakasawa (alt; don't ask me why, but I always thought him to look like Kensuke Sasaki) - Hito Ichihara - Kazushige Matsuki - Kinnojo Horri

a18LC1o.pngBSwUefI.pngqvfA4FR.pngp1hEN9j.pngkkgm2d7.png

Koryusai Kitoachi - Storm Spillane - Marvel Malloy - Masaaki Okazaki - Masaaki Okazaki

d5GGjCL.pngHkIc4rX.pngXz6dE71.pngok2D0Ri.pngro3WJ7Y.png

Mito Miwa - Motoichi Arakida - PRIDE Koiso - Ryoma Muruyama - Taro Shionoya

cjx5g99.pngefsXLY3.pnglfkuNWX.png

Yasuhiko Taira - Yoshinaka Toshusai - Emerald Angel

qTBQu4K.png4N1gZtd.pngEG4JO0E.pngETHI52H.pngaYH7uke.png

Various alts of Sensational Dragon (or maybe regens / successors)

9LYMeaT.pnguWiNZ2X.pngZgqBEcF.pngoD6dIXo.png1R1WUU6.png82OqdKu.pngWDNmS9W.pngBKENoRj.pngUnNk3bE.pngUqmjFkq.png

Edited by arlovski
  • Like 6