DOTM Nominations - October 2023

21 hours ago, piperrulz said:

Nice to know you're still around, Togg. Sorry about your injury. Didn't Charlotte Flair suffer sometyhing similar recently?

That sounds pretty close. What amazed me was how she, Bayley & Asuka were able to work together so well to pull off an improvised finish.

On a more serious note & sticking to the topic, get better, Togg! Glad that you're alive! 😊

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 12:24 AM, piperrulz said:

Nice to know you're still around, Togg. Sorry about your injury. Didn't Charlotte Flair suffer sometyhing similar recently?

Yeah i did see that a week or two ago, ive been googling since, to see her predicted return time line 🤣. Anyone who know the UK NHS waiting times at the moment... Even though im 2 months ahead of her, i think she may be fixed before me 🤣.

On 12/20/2023 at 12:39 AM, ColdBloodedSausageMaker said:

Willing to help out for January & February.

Would be very grateful if I could recognize the unofficial diary of the month for November, Moore's AJPW - King's Road Global on BeTheBooker. Think it would be cool since the community did make an attempt to hold a November DOTM nomination if we could recognize that in the record books.

(It's also a really, really good diary).

I have popped on today to post the DOTM nominations for a combined Nov-Dec DOTM nominations and post a January DOTM Nominations. Just to catch up and get ahead. I should be back to running things at somewhat normal from the second week of January. I allow Diarys from other platforms, but wouldnt adopt winners on another poll as a DOTM poll winner. However there will be a chance to both nominate and vote for "AJPW-King's Road Global".

• Like 3

• Togg unpinned this topic