Recommended Matches Library

I thought it might be something useful, how about we share those matches we just saw that we think are interesting to recommend?

Also, if someone as a cooler Title name I'll thank him lol

World Championship Title match in the Texas Stadium

Kerry Von Erich was over af lol

Edited by Wrestling Machine

My favorite match that made me a Brian Pillman fan for life is his five star classic (imo) against Jushin Liger at the second SuperBrawl. The full match isn't on youtube right now so this is a recommendation to go seek it out on the Network/Peacock.

On 1/23/2024 at 6:20 AM, Dawn said:

My favorite match that made me a Brian Pillman fan for life is his five star classic (imo) against Jushin Liger at the second SuperBrawl. The full match isn't on youtube right now so this is a recommendation to go seek it out on the Network/Peacock.

I found it on Dailymotion 😉 I'll mark it down and give it a watch!

P.S. Not sure if there's something wrong to share a Dailymotion video, in that case just please report it to me and I'll take it down

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz7gm6

• Like 1

One match I always recommend to ''newbies'' when it comes to wrestling is the Triple Threat at WM22, Rey Mysterio VS Kurt Angle VS Randy Orton.

It's a fantastic sprint, with all three doing the absolute best with the time they had and some great spots. The Orton drop kick right at the start and the cocky smile right after landing it. The double german by Kurt Angle. Rey holding Charles Robinson so that he doesn't see Orton tap etc. I love Rey being the ultimate underdog, Randy being the young cocky superstar thinking he's got this in the bag and Kurt Angle being the intense beast that he is. 

I think that when you first introduce someone to wrestling, it's better when it's something like this instead of Austin VS Rock brawling for 30 minutes. Of course, this is just my opinion and it doesn't mean that I don't absolutely love every Austin VS Rock match! 😁

P.S. I couldn't find the match in acceptable quality.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sisma said:

One match I always recommend to ''newbies'' when it comes to wrestling is the Triple Threat at WM22, Rey Mysterio VS Kurt Angle VS Randy Orton.

5 hours ago, Jaysin said:

I feel like everyone should watch the Unbreakable 2005 triple threat between Styles, Daniels, and Joe.

Both of you pick some great three way action huh?!? Great recommendations!

I have to say that the AJ Styles vs Daniels vs Joe is my fav triple threat, TNA was SO hot back then

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jaysin said:

It's on TNA+, but I feel like everyone should watch the Unbreakable 2005 triple threat between Styles, Daniels, and Joe.

I feel like it's impossible to really explain just how good it is.

3 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

Both of you pick some great three way action huh?!? Great recommendations!

I have to say that the AJ Styles vs Daniels vs Joe is my fav triple threat, TNA was SO hot back then

Oh, absolutely agree one this one! Just fantastic! 

3 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Is there anyway to stop the dailymotion video from playing automatically? It's beyond frustrating coming to this thread and it interrupting my music 😄

Same lol I edited the post so it’s displayed as a link now

On 1/29/2024 at 9:08 PM, Scarlet-Left said:

Tully Blanchard (w/ Baby Doll) versus Magnum, T.A. - I Quit / Cage Match

Just finished this! Fantastic match, 80s matches really hit different and look so legit

• Like 2

• 1 month later...