General Render Thread

Before you could react to posts I used to thank people on here a lot. I don't do it as much now as I don't want to clog up the thread, but I did still want to take a second to say how much I appreciate people still working on the traditional renders! 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Wrenegade said:

Feedback would be greatly appreciated! I enjoy doing this and am really trying to learn as much as I can. Thanks too for asking that.

It's small but having the curled tattoos go the same direction instead of being mirrored feels off. I think because a face is semi-symmetrical so the eye expects tats to be as well if on both sides? Almost feel more like cthulhu tentacles than samoan/maori designs imo.

The forehead is real good though.

Edited by Astil
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Astil said:

It's small but having the curled tattoos go the same direction instead of being mirrored feels off. I think because a face is semi-symmetrical so the eye expects tats to be as well if on both sides? Almost feel more like cthulhu tentacles than samoan/maori designs imo.

The forehead is real good though.

That definitely makes a lot of sense. Let me take that one back to the lab! Thanks so much for the feedback I completely agree!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pteroid said:

I think he was putting forward the AI thing for reference as he’s without a regular render.

Indeed! And thank you guys for trying it out! I am doing an only person rendered save so it's good that the new guys get some love! Already took some other great renders from here

• Like 2

image.jpeg.e4e5ee465f9f9f799f68937f0af02e94.jpeg

So, this took a lot longer than I expected 😅 but here is the re-do. I tried to find more authentic looking tattoos but more difficult to find than I thought. Any better lol @Astil? Thanks again for the feedback, this definitely aided in helping me learn something new.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1