General Gameplay Questions Thread

Same drill as before, use this thread for any questions you have that come up from playing TEW IX.

To avoid any complications, this thread will also cover the old "Small Questions" thread so we don't have two threads of the same purpose.

5 minutes ago, ShaunGBD said:

TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread 

As per the first post Shaun, we're not doing two separate but essentially the same threads this time. Please use this thread for any gameplay questions you'll have when the new game releases.

On 7/25/2024 at 6:44 PM, MightyDavidson said:

Not a gameplay question really, I'm just wondering if the new game doesn't get flagged by antivirus programs. 

The old ones got flagged by mine every time I would update them, but it wasn't a big deal to whitelist them.

St.T

Angle question: What's the best way to "target" someone in a promo / interview.?

Example:  Cody Rhodes calls out Solo Sikoa.  Solo isn't in the angle (or that part of it). What would Solo's role be in the angle (in game, not "Tribal Chief" lol. )? 

I don't see a "target" role. It might also be nice to have certain types of promos like "challenge", "verbal assault", "Olive Branch" etc. 

• Like 1

How do you put a title on the line in a match? When I press the book segment button it gives a warning pop up to tell me the title isn’t being defended but I can’t see the option to put the title up! Can anyone tell me what I’m not seeing ? 

• Like 1

Just now, Scubaglue said:

How do you put a title on the line in a match? When I press the book segment button it gives a warning pop up to tell me the title isn’t being defended but I can’t see the option to put the title up! Can anyone tell me what I’m not seeing ? 

Don’t worry I found the bar above saying “Booking details” “staff” & “Titles”

• Like 3

What role do you choose for an authority figure in a backstage segment when someone is asking for a match/title opportunity? only one i cand find that makes a little bit of sense is cutting a promo but that doesn't feel completely correct to me