Diary Preview & Questions Thread

8 minutes ago, Devilb0y said:

I know there's like a million TCW diaries going at the moment, so it's a good thing I'm using this as an opportunity to take my time and brush up on my HTML and CSS. No promises regarding presentation; it'll still probably look like a 5 year old was in charge of the graphic design, but it'll be a fun experience. So, with that in mind, keep an eye out in future:

Pineapple

Yes! 

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to decide if i end up doing a modern day AEW save (despite only being a casual AEW viewer, but i feel has more work to do) or WWE for my modern day dynasty. Would people mind an AEW save done by someone who doesn't know the lower card as well?

okay I've been toying with this and flip-flopping on how exactly this would play out, but I may as well throw it out here and see if anyone actually wants this...

The Year is 2014

WrestleMania 30 Was Last Night
And Vince McMahon Is Dead

In January 2014, Vince McMahon's health takes a turn for the worse, prompting him to pass the reigns on to his daughter Stephanie and son-in-law Triple H. Being more in-touch with the fans than the previous regime, Triple H books Daniel Bryan to win the 2014 Royal Rumble. Before the Royal Rumble, Triple H and Stephanie sit down with CM Punk to discuss his concerns. In the end, Punk is granted an extended leave of absence - but he stays with the company.

Batista turns heel immediately, complaining about the smaller, less manly workers, culminating in a vicious match with Dolph Ziggler at Elimination Chamber. When Brock Lesnar returned and attempted to insert himself into the World Title match, Batista stepped up to the challenge. The Animal vs The Beast is set for WrestleMania 30, but Batista ultimately falls short after a brutal match.

Despite the inner tensions within The Shield, the trio put up a united front when they face the Wyatt Family at the Showcase of the Immortals. The Shield manage to pull out the victory over the backwoods cultists, but after the match, Bray Wyatt tells the Shield that "the devil made me do it." The Shield are left to ponder what this means...

In one of the biggest WrestleMania matches of all time, John Cena faces The Undertaker. No matter what he does, John Cena cannot keep The Undertaker down... after a ref bump, Cena is tempted to use a steel chair to secure the victory... but refuses to compromise his beliefs. Unfortunately, this inner turmoil gives the Undertaker enough time to regroup and land a Tombstone Piledriver, ending the match. The Streak Lives.

In the main event, Daniel Bryan defeats Randy Orton in a one-on-one match to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

The next morning, Vince McMahon passes away, having lived just long enough to witness the 30th anniversary of his brainchild.

What will the future hold for the WWE?

Well, what do y'all think? Is there any interest in seeing this become a diary?

I'm using the "Miracle On Bourbon Street" mod from TEW2020, converted to TEW IX for those curious.

• Like 4